"It is harder to love than to find someone to love."
...The path of the Xmen has become much darker in recent years. Rogue finds her way to the mansion one night and meets our favorite surly Canadian--but has she been there before? And what exactly do they want with her?
26484 - Hits:
No - Published:
02/28/2011 - Last Updated:
Hello again! The following is a little (emphasis on 'little') different from what I normally write. It is based on a handful of scenes I've been kicking around for some time and inspired, oddly enough, by what must be my fifty third (or fifty fourth, fifty fifth) viewing of Forest Gump. This will be a short one (anything would be, after The Girl), only six or seven chapters at most (but when are my forecasts ever accurate?), but though this first section is brief I expect the rest to be much longer.
Please forgive the rambling--in these notes and what follows. I'm reading a lot of Nabokov right now, who made drawn-out, convoluted sentences and art form and who evokes the same tendency in me (minus the art form-part).
1. Chapter 1 by RoseSumner [Reviews - 24] (1907 words)
2. Chapter 2 by RoseSumner [Reviews - 12] (2836 words)
3. Chapter 3 by RoseSumner [Reviews - 10] (1805 words)
4. Chapter 4 by RoseSumner [Reviews - 7] (1491 words)
5. Chapter 5 by RoseSumner [Reviews - 14] (2984 words)
6. Chapter 6 by RoseSumner [Reviews - 15] (3565 words)
7. Chapter 7 by RoseSumner [Reviews - 6] (2466 words)
8. Chapter 8 by RoseSumner [Reviews - 4] (2165 words)
9. Chapter 9 by RoseSumner [Reviews - 4] (3084 words)
10. Chapter 10 by RoseSumner [Reviews - 4] (2748 words)
11. Chapter 11 by RoseSumner [Reviews - 1] (1433 words)