Author's Chapter Notes:
Here you go. I have no excuses for the lateness. Chapter 9 is written but not typed however I have a spec script due May 31st so I have no idea when I will get chapter 9 typed. At least we get out of the hotel room. :)

Warning - this chapter has more d/s elements than we have had. It isn't all that brutal but just know there is a punishment scene in this chapter.
By the time Logan returned from the fights around three AM, the snow flurries had already started. It might be May but in northern Quebec spring, what little of it there was, hadn’t yet arrived. He knew they would have to get on the road soon if they were going to avoid the worst of the coming storm.

Logan had had a shitty night in the cage. One of the guys had fought dirty, repeatedly kicking Logan in the kidneys making it impossible for a normal human to keep fighting so Logan had had to quit before he wanted to. After sitting at the bar sulking and watching the rest of the night’s fights, he’d come back to the hotel pissed and on edge.

Wrenching the hotel room door open, Logan was greeted with a very pleasing sight. Stopping a moment just to take in the scene, he could feel a fraction of the tension leave his body. Just like last night Marie had left the light on in the bathroom and pulled the door almost closed, spilling a thin stream of pale light across the room. She’d thought about him and his return. She’d been concerned enough about him to make sure he could see clearly. Logan’s chest puffed up at the motion that one day maybe Marie would not only be concerned enough to his well-being but that she would actively want to take care of him.

Finding Marie asleep, curled up, and wrapped in his favorite blanket on a bed that smelled of the both of them and sex turned Logan’s unquenched need for violent retribution against the dirty fighter into the need to bury himself in his favorite girl. Screw the rapidly increasing crappy weather outside, nothing would be better than fucking this tasty little morsel that was all his very own right now.

A waft of cold air whisked through the open hotel room door behind Logan causing Marie to wiggle down into the blanket. Logan quickly closed the door, only to notice all of their belongings packed and neatly piled behind the door. Marie had even emptied the mini-frig and put all of the drinks in takeout bags. She had made sure they were ready to go as soon as he got back. He hadn’t asked her to pack them up, just told her they would be leaving when he got back.

She had anticipated their needs and his wishes - good. He noticed a half full bottle of orange juice by the bed and that the two takeout containers from this morning were in the trash. It looked like she had eaten - excellent. Hopefully the whiskey had made her sleep uneventful and the after effects weren’t too hard on her.

In silence Logan stripped himself down to his jeans intending to take a quick a shower and rid himself of the smell of forced defeat. As he heads to the shower, Marie stirs in her sleep. As she wiggles down further into the blanket, Logan spies the cuff of his green flannel shirt, the one he had brought in from the camper for her, hanging loosely at Marie’s wrist. One of her knees has poked out from under the blanket, it is bare. She isn’t wearing the thermals he had brought along with the flannel shirt, a t-shirt and some socks. One of her sock covered toes is peeking out from under the blanket and catches Logan’s eye. He marvels at how he can find her both completely adorable and incredibly sexy at the exact same moment.

Logan leers at Marie and his possessive side stirs to attention. This adorable sexy girl is his to underdress, his to fuck and come inside of. The thought of a shower was rapidly losing its appeal. Logan, slowly to avoid waking Marie up too soon, pulls the blanket off her body. She rolls flat on her back just as he replaces the warmth of the blanket with his body.

With his legs on either side of hers, Logan only needs to move the shirttails up a fraction to expose her sweet pussy. Briefly he considers removing his jeans and letting the hair on his thighs tickle the smooth skin of her upper thighs but instead he simply opens his jeans. He knows it’s a cliché but he can’t help groaning when he frees his already hard cock. Needing to feel her curls against his cock, Logan spreads her legs, moves in between them and loops her thighs over his hips. Sliding his cock barely into her folds, he presses the tip lightly against her clit. She isn’t wet yet, hell Marie isn’t even awake yet but she will be both soon.

Logan unbuttons her shirt enough to expose her breasts to the air. He knows it is probably his own perceptions playing tricks on him but he swears her tits are bigger tonight then they were when he first picked her up just three nights ago.

Using the shirt to frame her breasts and cradle them in place, Logan leans on his forearms and holds himself over her. He drinks in the sight of the beautiful woman below him. He can feel his mouth watering at the idea of kissing her…licking her... tasting her.

Marie’s body is slowly reacting to his presence. He can feel her growing heat on his cock, smell the beginnings of her arousal, and see her nipples pebbling from stimulation of both the tepid air of the room and his contrasting body heat. Slowly taking her hands, Logan moves her wrists above her head, bringing his lips inches from hers. He wants to whisper in her ear as she sleeps all of the wicked sexually explicit things he is going to do to her, letting her subconscious prepare her mind for what is to come. Damn, she is glorious!

With the same blinding force as one of those dirty kicks to the kidney he had taken earlier in the night, Logan is stricken with a horrible realization. Based on what Marie told him about the lab, this position is one she could have very easily woken up in. It would have been her fate the next night - one of those sicko guards pinning her down like this had she not taken her life in her hands and escaped. The bile rises up in his throat as he slowly pulls away from her. In Logan’s mind, there is a quantifiable difference in his domination of her and raping her. He is no rapist.

Taken aback by his revelation, Logan hurriedly but carefully re-buttons the shirt Marie is wearing and pulls the shirttails back down covering her so that her lower body is no longer exposed. Reluctantly but knowing it is a necessity, at least for a few minutes, Logan does up some of the buttons on his fly. Running his hands from her hips to her knees with the intention of removing her legs from around his waist, it dawns on Logan how much he enjoys touching Marie. Touching her body brings with it a sense of contentment, he has no idea why. Logan promises himself he will touch her as much as he is able from now on.

“Logan?” Marie’s sleepy voice brings him out of his musings. She doesn’t smell afraid or surprised to find him hovering above her between her legs. She stretches her arms, entwining them together over her head and her legs naturally flex and tighten around his waist.

“Hey baby girl. You feelin’ okay?” Logan smiled at how comfortable she seems to be with finding him like this. His fears from just moments ago seem unfounded now.

“Yeah, I woke up earlier and my head hurt so I ate what was left of breakfast and drank some of the orange juice.” Bracing himself above her with his hands on the bed by her waist, Logan is trying to act casual. Just because she didn’t freak out when she woke up doesn’t mean he should assume if she would have woken up a minute earlier she would have had the same nonplussed reaction. Marie gives him a sly smile as she lays her fingers on the back of his hand, her fingers gliding gently over his knuckles. She seemed to have a growing fascination with his hands. Logan thought he might just purr. His cock twitched in his partially buttoned jeans.

“You were probably a little hung over. Did you sleep okay after you ate?” Logan’s concern over her having nightmares was part of why he’d basically gotten her drunk before he left in hopes she would have a dreamless sleep. He knew how night terrors worked; just when you thought you would get a break from them you inadvertently encountered a trigger of some sort and a solid night’s sleep is no more. Telling your story is one Hell of a trigger.

“Yes, I wasn’t sleepily at first but I packed the rest of the stuff. I wasn’t sure how soon after getting back you would want to leave. Once I laid down again I fell asleep pretty quickly. It seemed like it anyway.”

“Good.” Logan leaned down delivering her a searing kiss. “You did good with packin’ us up. That why you put the shirt on?” Logan could feel her nod against him as he nuzzled her hair and neck. She hadn’t showered today. His olfactory senses noticed an additional element in her scent that hadn’t been there before. Her body chemistry was adapting to his scent.

Most ‘normal’ people didn’t realize that, just like when breeding females of any species who live in close proximity begin to ovulate in sync after a time, women’s bodies naturally take on certain scent characteristics of their partners. In Logan’s experience, it didn’t happen this quickly. It took several weeks after Jean moved in with Scott for her base scent to reflect the Boy Scout. Logan could always smell Scott on Jean but the change, although subtle, was actually to Jean’s own scent. Scott had an element of cinnamon in his natural scent that could now be detected in Jean’s.

Kissing Marie deep, Logan felt the flannel of the shirt against his chest. He pulled himself away from her luscious lips and grinned. He wanted to see and feel her skin. It was too luscious to stay covered more than necessary. This gave Logan what he thought was a brilliant idea. Let’s see how she reacts to this.

“You want to be a good girl for me don’t you, Marie?” He was nibbling on the line of jaw, jostling the suppression collar around her neck with his nose and running his tongue along the outline of his bite mark on her neck.

“Un huh.” Marie tilted her neck back, seemingly drunk on the feelings his lips teeth and stubble were creating against her sin.

“Makes me happy when you are a good girl. I am glad you like bein’ good for me,” Logan brought a hand to the buttons of the flannel shirt she wore and popped the top two buttons. “’Cause I am thinkin’ we need a new rule.” Logan gave her a shit eating grin, his mouth watering at the idea of her being naked all of the time.

Watching the surprise and caution on Marie’s face, he could tell she wasn’t going to blindly agree to whatever it was he was going to ask of her. Her unwillingness to haphazardly submit to him made him proud. Logan wanted the woman who shared his bed to be strong, to resist a little. In a way it made her eventual submission all the sweeter. This was going to be fun.



Marie wasn’t sure what to think of this idea of a new rule and she panicked a bit. She knew the rules he had already laid out for her. They weren’t complicated. She could live with them. She willingly followed his directions because…well why she did it was complicated even in her own mind. One of the reasons she followed Logan’s directions was because she had agreed to and Marie always kept her promises if she was able. Second, Logan did things to her body that she hadn’t ever even dreamed of and if felt good, really really good. When Marie did what he told her to do it didn’t make her feel bad. It actually made her feel like she was the most important thing in his world at that moment. That he put parameters on what she was to do and not do because he cared about what happened to her and only wanted the best for her. Marie knew there was probably some psychological term for what she was feeling but she wasn’t interested enough to care. It was the prospect of a new rule that concerned her.

Why a new rule now? She didn’t understand and was struggling to agree to. What had prompted Logan’s need to make a new rule? Why did he feel he needed to make a new one? Was he upset about something she had done? Would he continue to just make random new rules as he went along? Would it finally get to a point that she could do nothing on her own? She had taken the initiative tonight and if that pissed off Logan that was too bad. She wasn’t stupid; she wasn’t going to be treated like a child. Marie didn’t mind obeying but she wouldn’t be a prisoner, she had been that once already. Her escalating panic flowed into her well of defiance. She said nothing and stared at Logan. Logan was watching his fingers undo the rest of the buttons and position the shirt so her breasts were held in place by the remaining buttoned buttons but fully exposed and he didn’t see Marie’s glare as she made her decision to say no to the new rule.



Looking up from admiring her chest, Logan was struck by the look on Marie’s face. His attitude was light, almost playful. He wanted this to be fun. He hadn’t even told her what the rule was going to be yet. Logan cocked an eyebrow at her. Maybe she just needed some reassurance. That had to be what it was.

“It’s nothin’ you’ve done wrong, nothin’ bad, baby.” Her reluctance was making him wonder what she could be thinking. This wasn’t going as he had planned and he wasn’t sure what he had done wrong. “Are the other rules that bad, darlin’?” Logan tried giving her a soft smile and rubbed their noes together. Marie simply shrugged a shoulder fanning disinterest in what he had to say. Not quite understanding what cat had gotten her tongue, he touched her chin. “What are the other rules, baby?”

Instead of any look he had seen from her previously, she pinned him with a stare Logan had seen but never liked. It was the face of a woman unamused by the world around her. It was the look he’d seen on woman who would rather be caught in a burning building that be hit on by the man flirting with them. It was a stare of completely disdain and disinterest, possibly even disgust. More importantly, it wasn’t something Logan was willingly going to tolerate. It wasn’t something he was going to allow between them. He wasn’t ever going to be with a woman who disregarded what was important to him – like Jean had.

“The rules are important, girl.” Letting out a huff of frustration Logan pinned Marie’s hands to the bed. Was she scared? Was this detachment her way of insulating herself from her fears? Laying his body over hers to pin her down, he threaded the fingers of one hand through her hair. “Do the rules scare you, Marie?” He waited, she didn’t answer. Pulling her hair, Logan shifted so he could press more of his considerable weight onto her small frame.

“Marie, answer me. Do the rules upset or scare you?” Again she gave him nothing. She wasn’t hiding from him. Her eyes were locked with his. “Well?” Logan was using the commander voice and was rapidly losing his temper. Open defiance wasn’t what he wanted when he came back to the room tonight. It certainly wasn’t something he had expected when she woke up either, but here they were. Logan knew this wasn’t something he could just let go; he was going to have to punish her for this. As he was about to explain the consequences of her actions, Marie spoke.

“I don’t see why I have to get a new rule when you don’t have any.” Logan could almost taste the petulance released into the room on the air when she spoke. A snarl escaped him.

“No rules for me huh? You think so, little one? Let’s think about that some.” Moving with the speed of a true predator, Logan had her flipped over on her stomach with her hands pinned in his fist within seconds. Marie started to protest and wiggle in an attempt to get away.

“Oh no you don’t. No wigglin’. And we are going to talk about this little display of defiance by you, my baby girl. And I think I need to clear up a few misconceptions, one of which is me having no rules.” Logan moved swiftly again bringing Marie’s body onto his lap, trapping her hands under his heavy thigh and bracing one of his arms across her back. With her face down, he couldn’t see her expression but he could hear her rapid heartbeat and smell her escalating distress. She was scared now.

“Logan, please. I’m sor…” Her voice was a mere whisper but he heard her none the less. Logan cut her off with yank of her collar. Part of him wanted to let her up and accept what he was assuming was her apology. But another part knew that he didn’t dare. He wasn’t credulous enough to think letting her get away with this display of peevishness wouldn’t have repercussions later.

“NO, MARIE! You had a chance, several in fact, to answer my question.” Logan pulled her collar bringing her head up and moving closer to her ear. His voice was whisper quiet, rough…deadly. “You had a choice to not put me, to put us, in this position. You choose to defy me instead. And you also CHOOSE to assume I had no rules. None of those things is acceptable or correct.” Moving his left hand from the collar, he trailed his hand down her back, past the shirt tails and onto her thighs. His right arm still held her tight to his body preventing her from squirming off his lap. Face down on his lap, hands pinned under his thighs, body locked tightly to his, Logan had Marie where he wanted her.



“I told you if you defied me I would punish you.” Logan flipped up of her shirttails and exposed her bare backside giving Marie a pretty good indication of what he was intending to do. “I am going to treat you like the spoiled querulous child you are acting like. If you scream or yell, I will gage you.” Logan’s hand landed on Marie’s butt cheek with a resounding ‘whaacck’.

Marie let out a startled yelp that began as an outraged ‘that hurt!’ but didn’t come out that way. Apparently he understood her anyway.

“That’s way it’s called punishment, Marie. It is supposed to hurt.” He landed a second pop on her ass just as he finished speaking. Logan had left her legs free. Raising herself on her knees, Marie started to struggle to get away. Another quick smack to her left butt cheek and Logan had her legs held down to the bed.

“Listen here, little girl. You are really startin’ to piss me off. You kick these legs up again and I will hog tie you to the table over there and still beat your ass red just because you caused me extra work.” Logan paused increasing his hold on her until she stopped moving. Marie held her body tense waiting for the next smack. “Do we understand each other?”

Marie nodded her head but knew he would want her to speak. She pushed back the tremble in her voice and gave him an answer.

“Yes, Logan.” Marie could feel him running his hands over the places where he had spanked her. His touch lessened the burn. She wondered how much more there was to come.

“Do you know why I am punishing you, girl?” Marie knew why, he had told her why, but she also realized this was about making her admit to what she had done wrong.

“Because I didn’t answer you when you asked.” She hadn’t refused to answer him with any kind of a plan. She hadn’t even really thought everything though. She had just pushed against the idea of a new rule. She had taunted him with the accusation that he had no rules for himself. Apparently she was wrong about that.

“That’s right, Marie. So let’s go over everything you did wrong okay? I will list them and you count. If I miss one you will make sure to add it won’t you?” She hesitated too long and he landed a smack on her right butt cheek. “Won’t you?”

“Yes…yes, I will.” Marie was starting to lose it. Tears were leaking out of her eyes onto the bed. She hadn’t been spanked in years but remembering the last time brought up all of the shame of it. Her grandmother had found her playing with Granddaddy’s guns. Even though Marie was really too old to be spanked, she was almost ten at the time, Gran had done it anyway. Saying that a spanking was fitting for someone with so much childish disregard for the safety of themselves and those around them. It hadn’t been the pain so much as the humiliation, the disappointment in her Gran’s voice as she had listed all of the ways Marie could have hurt herself or someone else while playing with a loaded weapon, that drove home Gran’s point for punishing her.

“Good. Now reason number one. I asked you a question you didn’t answer.” The pain bloomed as Logan laid a scorching stroke to the lower part of Marie’s butt. A beat and another came down in the same spot but not quite as hard. “Count, Marie, and breathe.”

“One.” Again Logan gently rubbed his hand over the area he had hit. Cooling the sting. Was he rewarding her for answering? Marie wasn’t sure.

“Good. How many times did I ask you about the rules?” Marie had to think for a moment. The contrasting sensations between the gentle rubbing he was doing now and the residual pain of the initial smacks was making her brain fuzzy.

“Um, four.” He stopped touching her. Marie knew his hand was raised - waiting.

“Four? Are you sure, Marie?” He voice was calm but not cruel. He wasn’t baiting her so much as asking if she was sure of something. She quickly thought again.

“No, no five. Five times you asked me about the rules.”

“That’s right. Five. Count.” Alternating locations Logan landed five hard whacks to Marie’s ass as she grounded out a number to go with each blow. She could feel the heat radiating from her tender skin. It felt blistering red. The tears were escaping unchecked. Marie was unable to hold them back any longer.

“Breathe, baby.” Logan’s mouth was close to her face. She could feel his breath as it brushed her ear. Marie tried to do as he asked. As she gulped in air, again Marie could feel Logan easing the sting through gentle touches. “Slowly, that’s good. Almost done.”



Logan was surprised at how well she was doing. She had stopped struggling and had started responding to his questions. He hated doing this to her. He had much rather be fucking her but the look Marie had given him was too much. It wasn’t something he could stomach coming from the woman in his bed. Straightening up, Logan settled in to finish this. Pulling his hand back, he landed the hardest blow yet. If she was going to wear any marks from this, it would be that one. It seemed appropriate to Logan, considering the reason why.

“Do you know what that one was for?” He doubted she would answer considering the muffled sobbing he could hear. She did manage to squeak out a sound that might have been a ‘no’ along with a shake of her head. “You made an assumption that I don’t have any rules regarding how I treat you. That is completely false. Do you want to know what they are?” A nod and whispered please were her answer. “Good. Listen and count.”

“I said I would feed, clothe, take care of you and keep you safe.” Logan wasn’t’ sure if he would consider that one rule or four but he laid down four rapid blows to her ever reddening cheeks. A quick pinch to the reddest part along with a reminder to breathe and count had Marie letting out a quick one, two, three, four.

“I said if you disobey me, I will punish you, but I promised would never torture you for no reason.” Five.

With each rule Logan spanked her and Marie grounded out the next number. After every number Logan would soothe the burn by running his hand over the spot he had just spanked before speaking again.

“I won’t punish unless you defy me or you try to run.” Six.

“I am gonna take care of you in our morin’ ritual every mornin’.” Seven.

“I am gonna love every fucking minute of watching you come.” Eight.

“I am responsible for every aspect of your life, Marie.” Nine.

“It is my job to give you what you need. To help you thrive and stay beautiful.” Ten. Eleven.

“I am willing to wait to go home until after you are better, healthier.” A moment of silence washed over the room. He hadn’t meant to say that one.

“Logan?” He shut her down, unwilling to elaborate further on that rule.

“Count, Marie.” Twelve.

“Every night I fight for you, bleed for you, watch out for you.” Thirteen. Fourteen. Fifteen. Slowly, Logan rolled her over and cradled her in his lap, careful to not scrape her sore butt against the fabric of his jeans. “Breathe baby, punishments over.” He brushed a kiss across her forehead. “You did real good, baby.”



Marie curled her arms around his neck and held on as she cried. Her mind was overloaded with the conflicting feelings of pain and humiliation but also relief and comfort. Relief that he was done and comfort because of how even has he had punished her he had tried to take the sting away. Logan wiped the tears from her face, gave her a kiss on the lips, and nuzzled her nose with his.

“Shh, baby girl. It’s all over now.” Marie tried to let some of the tension escape her body as he ran his hands over her. Gently he removed his shirt from her body and ran his hands up and down her back. When he touched the top of her butt, Marie whimpered. “I am going to make it better. Let me take care of you.”

With greater care than Marie had really seen from him before, Logan laid her face down on the bed. Bringing her the orange juice bottle and a straw, he told her to drink at least half of what was left and headed towards the bag with the travel case inside. Marie wasn’t too aware of what Logan was doing exactly. She was too busy floating in this weird headspace while she attempted to ground herself by drinking like Logan told her to. The feel of a cold wet wash cloth spread over her burning skin made her jump.

“Relax, darlin’. This will take some of the immediate sting away.” Logan petted her back and thighs. “I will put a little of your body lotion on you so it won’t hurt so much tomorrow.” Slowly and with the utmost care, Logan removed the wash cloth and spread the Shea butter lotion on her hot skin. The cool of the wet cloth combined with the skin calming elements of the lotion had Marie relaxing more quickly then she thought possible. Logan kissed the base of her spine and spoke against her skin.

“I don’t want to have to punish you, Marie.” Sliding down beside her and turning her body into his, Logan wiped away her fresh tears with the cold cloth. Looking directly into his eyes, she could see he wasn’t unaffected by what he had done. There was a tired resignation in his face Marie hadn’t seen before.



“Honestly baby, I want to make us both feel good. You doin’ what I ask…well it makes me happy to have you with me. And when I am happy I’m gonna give you more of what you need and make you feel better than you ever could without me. The rules are just there to help us both with that. Your rules and mine.” Logan had no intention of distracting Marie from what he was saying but he couldn’t help it, he wasn’t touching enough of her skin. Carefully so as to not aggravate the marks he had put on her any more than necessary, he pulled her closer and into the crook of his arm. Tracing the dips and valleys of her collarbones and the tops of her breasts with his fingers, he watched her watch him.

“You just learned what the rules for me are.” He paused and she gave him a nod. “What are your rules, Marie?” He wanted to see how well she remembered and he planned on rewarding her for each one. “Tell me what they are one by one, baby girl.” Logan desperately wanted to be gentle and tender with her in the aftermath of having to discipline her. His voice was soft and low. Designed to coax and plead. “Show me how well you listen and what a good girl you are for me. You’ll like the rewards I give, promise.” A quick lick to her lips had her chasing his tongue and arching into him.

“I am yours.” Kissing her lips and petting her skin was driving Logan to distraction. She had no idea what she did to him but just being.

“See, wasn’t that easy?” Logan’s fingertips found the undersides of her breasts and began dancing along the swell of her tits. “That’s my good girl gettin’ the most important one out of the way first. That one blinds us both Marie.” Logan hoped she understood that even more now after having learned what his rules for himself were when it came to her. She gave him a nod and held his eyes. “What’s the rest of the first one, hum?”

“I do as you say,” Logan nodded and started massaging her breasts, heating her flesh with his large hands. Pushing more of her chest into his hands, Marie’s breathing increased the more Logan touched her.

“Like that little reward, do you?” His question was meant to be rhetorical but Marie answered in an affirmative moan. Logan smiled for the first time in what felt like hours. “I told you, be good and I’d make you feel good, baby.” Logan leaned forward licking the bite on her neck. It was a deep purple. The way he kept returning to it, it wouldn’t ever heal. He wasn’t sure he wanted it to. It marked her as his.

“Is that all of the first rule?” Logan asked as Marie turned her head to give him better access to his mark. She didn’t seem to care if it ever healed either.

“No. I do as you say, whenever you say,” Logan answered with ‘yes’ before blowing in her ear. “When you say,” Marie’s breathing was quickly turning into panting just from the limited contact he was giving her. Logan disengaged from feasting on her next and pulled back. He wanted to see her face for this part. Marie swallowed deep when his eyes connected with hers. “With whomever you say and however you say.” She rushed through the last words.

Some dark part of Logan coveted the idea she was concerned he’d make her be with someone else. It didn’t matter if it ever came to fruition. Marie just had to believe in the possibility if the probably was remote. Logan kissed her deep, his tongue mating with hers, his hands interlacing their fingers. The kiss was almost too enjoyable, Logan forced himself to stop. Logan had been hard before she had woken up. Punishing her hadn’t diminished his desire for her. He wanted to get through these so he could have a little fun with Marie, besides there was still the new rule. Putting a little space between the two of them, Logan urged her to go on to the second rule.

“Never without you.” Marie’s neck and face bloomed into a blush almost the same shade as her butt. Logan tried to stifle a laugh at the thought.

“Never without me, what?” He raised an eyebrow and smirked, mostly to keep from laughing at her. He still marveled at how she seemed to seamlessly accept saying she belonged to him but was hesitating at saying the word ‘come’.

“No coming without you.” Logan gave her collar a gentle tug with his finger and just watched her. There was more to this rule and he knew she knew it. Worrying her lower lip and letting out a huff, Marie continued. “It doesn’t matter whether you are the one doing the fucking or just watching, I…” Logan chased her deepening blush down her chest with his tongue and kissed her nipples as a reward.

“Keep goin’. You are doin’ great.” Marie nodded and curled her fingers in his hair.

“I am not allowed to come without your permission.” She wiggled her legs towards his.

“Ummhmm. Damn straight, little one.” Logan kissed down the center of her chest. As he kissed and licked the sensitive flesh on the underside of her breasts, Logan made them both a promise.

“There will be a time, Marie, when even if you tried, even if you wanted to, you won’t be able to come without my permission.” He dragged his hand along the front and backs of her thighs, careful to not push her onto her back. “Just a few more, what’s next, baby?”

“I don’t lie, placate or hide from you.” Logan looked up from tracing patterns on her inner thighs with his fingers and gave her a nod.

“You want to hear me but no one else sees me, touches me or thinks about me like this without your permission.” He tickled his fingers through her folds.

“That’s a real important one baby, don’t go forgetin’ that one.” Marie’s breath caught as two of his fingers glided along her inner lips then pushed inside. She was wet, really wet. Logan was questioning his sanity in asking her to repeat the rule before he was naked. His cock was weeping in his jeans. With having been hard before she woke up, he wasn’t sure now if he would survive her touching him before he let go.

Marie must have guessed at the dilemma he was struggling against because she brought her hands to his fly and looked at him with a question in her eyes. Logan gave her a quick nod and circled her clit with his thumb as a thank you.

“Ugh damn baby. You know just what I need don’t you?” She freed the last button, stroked his hard flesh with a tentative finger and spoke in a whisper.

“I…I want to be good for you. I know you like it…” Her eyes traveled to her finger laid against his cock. “I know you like it when I touch you.”

“Fuck, yeah, I do.” His cock twitched against her finger and she started to move down heading toward his cock. She captured his fingers as they left her body, licking them like a lollipop. Logan let out a groan and pushed his jeans off. Just as her tongue circled his tip, a thought struck Logan.

As much as the idea of her being proactive about his needs excited him, he quickly surmised she was probably trying to avoid the new rule. Capturing her shoulders, Logan thwarted her attempt to distract him. She really would learn one day. Logan chuckled while bringing her face to face with him rubbing his nose to hers.

“You are a smart girl, aren’t you, little one?” The awkwardness she was feeling couldn’t be hidden. She had been caught and she knew it. “We are going to talk about the new rule, Marie, despite how much you try and tempt me to do otherwise.” She lowered her eyes and Logan knew for sure his hunch in regards to her sudden aggressiveness was correct. Logan leaned in so his lips touched her ear as he brought her thigh over his, nestling his cock against her clit. A sigh of what sounded like appreciation escaped her.

“I like that you are cunning, Marie. It makes having you all the better. Now the new rule. Are you ready to hear it?” Logan hoped she said yes because the heat of her was burning the tip of his cock. He desperately needed to be inside of her and soon.



His presence against her, the pressure from the weight of his body, and his deep voice in her ear were settings Marie’s nerve endings aflame. She knew it was his command of her that was making her tingle. The punishment coupled with the subsequent care and rewards had her head spinning in every direction. She could feel his cock heavy and thick just inches from where she knew it would feel so so good. Somehow more centered after being spanked, Marie felt like she was starting to understand. Logan would define and layout his expectations of her. All she had to do was heed them and he would do the rest, although she was still left with her initial question. What if there was a rule she couldn’t follow? What if there was one that wasn’t fair?

“Logan, may I asked you a question before I answer?”

“Of course, you can always ask. I may not answer every time but you won’t ever be in trouble for being curious and wanting to know more.”

“Is the rule a fair one? Will I be able to follow it?”

“First, my girl, that was two questions. But yes, I think the rule is a fair one. I won’t ever give you a rule that isn’t fair, Marie. That would be cruel and I told you I won’t be cruel to you. The same is true for you being able to follow it. I would never impose a rule I thought you couldn’t follow.”

“Okay. Than yes, Logan, I am ready to hear the new rule.” Logan suddenly wondered if those two questions were what tonight had been about. Had her defiance been based on her lack of trust in what rules he would or would not impose on her?

“Good. I am glad. Here we go. So the new rule. When we are in our room, whether in a hotel or somewhere else you are naked.” A brief flash of Marie sitting on the window seat in his room at the mansion danced across his mind’s eye. The image was so erotic Logan couldn’t contain his escaping moan. Raising her thigh some, he tilted his hips and slid home inside of her. Marie grabbed a hold of his shoulders and curled her fingers. “Damn you feel soo blessed good, baby.” Marie gave him a nod. Logan couldn’t decipher whether it was about how good she felt or the rule. But he had to be sure.

“Do you understand, Marie? You are naked. Once we get inside I want your clothes off and they stay off until I say otherwise.” Logan shifted his hips slicking his weeping cock with their juices while darting his eyes from her face to where they were joined. “You. Naked. All the time. As soon as possible.” Logan’s ability to resist taking her was fraying around the edges.



“Okay, Logan.” Agreeing to that rule was surprisingly easy for Marie. The requirement she stay covered all of the time was something that made her feel like a freak, a reject of nature. Although the idea of being naked all of the time should have probably offended her proper Southern upbringing, Marie was quickly realizing those standards of propriety didn’t have to apply to her.

“And for now Marie,” Logan was eying her body like a hungry man, which thrilled the Hell out of her. “You only wear what I pick out for you.” Logan licked the inside of each of her wrists and kissed the palms of her hands. “I know I said I wouldn’t keep you naked and hidden away. I wasn’t lying when I said that, darlin’. But you are going to have to staying out of sight for a while based on what you told me this mornin’ and…” Laying her fingers over his lips, Marie interrupted him.

“I know, Logan.” She found it sweet that he was trying to reassure her of his honest intentions when he had said that earlier. “And I don’t mind the naked part.”

“Really?” Marie couldn’t help but laugh at the look on his face.

“Yes, really.” Marie could feel her blush returning and burning its way down her body. “I like what you make me feel and I like that I can make you…” She clenched her inner muscles around his cock and Logan’s eyes rolled back in his head. Marie giggled. “Well, react like you do.” She could feel skin on her butt tingle as she rolled her hips. She didn’t have much movement on her side like this but she wanted more of him inside her. Somehow Logan knew exactly what she was thinking because he drew back, rocked his pelvis and repeatedly slid deep inside her. Marie arched towards him and drove her nails into his shoulder blades.



“Ugh, I love the way you react too, Marie. You are so glorious when you are like this, arms and legs curled around me, wanting me. Your hot wet pussy wrapped tight around my cock. Squeezin’ me, just beggin’ me to take you. Do you want me to take you, baby?”

Logan was struggling to hold himself to slow gradual thrusts. They hadn’t done it like this before. And while being on their sides prevented his movements somewhat, the angle was going to be new for her. The desire to fuck her into the floor he had had when he first returned reignited tenfold. It was all he could do to not roll her on her back and ride her into ecstasy. But that would hurt her and he had done enough of that for tonight.



“Please.” Marie relished in the fact Logan would talk to her, ask her what she wanted, what she needed, while telling her what felt good for him, what he wanted from her and what he wanted of her. In these moments she would let herself believe that for Logan she was the center of the world and not only did she matter but she mattered most. Logan was kissing her hard, letting his tongue tangle with hers. Marie felt like she might explode. Feeling the wave rolling toward her, Marie panicked and pushed against his chest. Logan broke the kiss, his face showing his confusion.

“Too…” Marie was desperately trying to calm her breathing and her body. “The rule. Too much…I’m gonna…can’t…” More quick breaths. “Not without…can’t…need your permission.” Logan’s eyebrows might have reached his hairline when she finally got out what she was trying to convey. Not wanting her to fail, especially when she was trying so hard, he slowly withdrew from her with a hiss of disappointment. Logan just hoped he could reward her without sending her over the edge. He kissed her lips and nuzzled deep into her hair so he could lightly lick the bite on her neck.

“You did real good just now, baby. That was real good sayin’ somethin’ when you get close like that.” Marie was panting against his cheek. She found one of his hands intertwining their fingers and driving her nails in the space between his knuckles. Logan’s entire body jerked in response and Marie felt the tip of his cock at her entrance. She was inexplicitly drawn to his hands and arms; she couldn’t help her need to touch them when they were joined like this. Marie thought she heard Logan mumble something like ‘doin to me’ but the words morphed into a groan.



Logan pulled back, his control thread bare. He had one more thing to get out then he was going to sink himself in Marie’s hot little body and come like there was no tomorrow. He steadied his breathing as much as he could.

“One more thing, baby. This isn’t some much of a rule as how it is going to be; just like our mornin’ ritual.” He tempted them both by kissing his way from her lips to her collar and giving it a small tug with his teeth. “Every night after I get back from the fights I am to fuck you, Marie.” Logan couldn’t hold himself at her entrance any more. He had to be inside of her and if she came so be it, he thrust hard.

“Argh, yeah just like that.” Feeling her fluttering muscles, he didn’t dare move. “Sometimes it will be like last night slow and soft; and sometimes…” Logan’s feral side reached forward grabbing him by the balls. He rocked forward, putting a hand on her lower back and thrust deep. She clenched against him and let out a moan that must have come straight up from her toes.

“Sometimes it will rough and a little nasty. And you will learn to love it, baby, no matter how it is. Just know that every night when I come back to you, you should be ready.” Done with his declarations, Logan slowly ever so slowly, withdrew part way from Marie’s body. He was thrilled with the buildup of pain at the back of his spine as he denied his own want to simply bang into her hard.

“Should I stay awake?” Logan untangled their fingers and rubbed her thigh affectionately.

“Your first instinct is to always follow the rules, isn’t it?” Nibbling on her ear lode, Logan extracted not only an answer but a groan from her.

“Ugh, yes, Logan. I always try…” Pulling away to raise an eyebrow at her. Marie giggled. “Well mostly.”

“You don’t have to stay awake. I think I am gonna like waking you up.” Hitching her thigh higher on his torso, Logan kissed her palms and brought her hands to his chest.



“Just like this mornin’, Marie.” She needed no more instruction than that. He wanted her to touch him. She traced his nipples with her fingers, hands sliding over the corded muscles of his neck. Logan slammed himself into her as he shuddered against her.

“FUCK! You feel so damn good, Marie.” His pace sped up and Marie did her best to rock in counterpoint. She tangled her fingers in his hair, burying her nails in the base of his neck. She had no idea why she did it but Marie let a hand dip down to where they were joined, coating her fingers. As Logan paused to watch her, she painted her lips with their combine essence. Marie would have sworn Logan roared as he rolled them over and attacked her mouth.

The pain of her bruised flesh meeting the sheets of the bed ran up her back and sent electric shocks to her center. His pace was frantic now. Marie dug her nails into his back in an attempt to hold on. She begged for permission in a repetitive chant of ‘please’. Logan responded with his own litany of complements.

“So good, so good, baby. That’s it, that’s…ugh” Just when Marie knew she wasn’t going to be able to stand it anymore, Logan set them both free.

“Aggh, god damn! Come for me, Marie, be a good girl and come from me.” His face was buried in her hair. He said it as a thready whisper but Marie didn’t think his words could have been any clearer.




Just as he caught his breath, Logan realized he had pinned her to the bed. Rolling them both back on their sides, Logan searched her face for any signs of pain.

“Marie, are you okay?” Shit! “Did I hurt you? I didn’t mean to roll you over like that.” He shouldn’t have lost control like that. Damn he was an ass.

“I’m okay, Logan. Really.” She kissed him. “Promise.” Logan nodded at her and kissed her back. He buried his nose in his hair. He could stand to stay wrapped up in her a long time.

“Damn, Marie. You make me just want to stay buried in you all of the time.” Swirling his hips against hers, Logan could feel his body respond to his words. The increasing thump thump of Marie’s heartbeat prompted Logan to continue. “We should try that some time. Just hide away somewhere and see how many days I could stay hard in your sweet sweet pussy.” Logan licked just behind her ear as he whispered his words. Her hands curled against his shoulder blades. “Would you like that, Marie?” A whimper escaped her that he took as consent. He sucked on her collar bone as he worked his way towards her breasts. “I would show you all of the ways I can make you come.” A litany of sexual positions ran through his head along with the vision of Marie in sexy lingerie restrained with silk ropes and black leather. The thought ‘A scene like that might just kill me’, skittered across his brain.

Logan was nibbling on her tummy when the wind whipped against the windows of the room. He knew they were skirting the edge of when the roads would no longer be safe. Unfortunately here were too many risks in staying here any longer – the possible arrival of the X-men, the proximity of the lab fuckers searching for Marie, and the fight circuit moving on without them. Not to mention that if Logan was going to have to be snowed in at a hotel, he wanted it to be a better one than this dump.



“Urggh, we gotta get going, little one.” Marie was reveling in the touch of Logan’s teeth and tongue, when she realized he was pulling away from her and speaking. “As much as I love the scent of your skin after I have had you, we are going to be in the truck quite aways.” Marie watched as Logan’s eyes traveled from her thighs to her face. “You can take a quick shower if you want.” He looked a little forlorn at the prospect but Marie wasn’t going to pass it up. After Logan’s rather enthusiastic wake up and their ensuing activities, Marie felt a little ragged. “I am going to pack the truck and secure everything before we go.” Getting up, Logan reached over to the burrow and flopped a pile of clothes on the bed. “Those are for you, along with the shirt and socks. I will get you more stuff later. Whenever you ready, kid.”

“Thanks, Logan. I won’t be long. I am not going to do my hair, is that okay?” He seems pleased that she would ask permission.

“Just wet it. I will put the travel case with the body lotion, the leave in conditioner, your brush and stuff upfront. You can do take care of all that while we are on the road.” Pulling on a shirt, Logan heads outside to the truck. Through the window, Marie watches as he backs up the truck to the trailer in the wind and sleet.

Briefly, she considers running one more time, but where would she go? Marie glances briefly at the pile of clothes Logan has set aside for her to wear. Thermals, a t-shirt, along with a second pair of socks; that and the flannel shirt and socks she had on earlier are the only clothes she has. There isn’t any way she would make it twenty four hours in this weather in these clothes. Taking one last look at the bed that has been the center of her universe the last few days, Marie decides she is going to stay on this course fate has presented her and heads for the shower. Hopefully it will ease some of the sting still radiating from her backside.