[Reviews - 8] Printer
It started out a dialogue fic, and became something... else. I really like musicals, just so you know....
Categories: AU
Characters: None
Genres: Shipper
Tags: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1
Word count: 4024 - Hits: 2517
Complete?: Yes - Published: 03/30/2009 - Last Updated: 03/30/2009
Story Notes:
I don't know what this is. It started out after I rented "Carousel" and thought the song "If I Loved You" was a great L/M-ish song. That whole sequence, where Billy and Julie are falling in love but neither of them can say it seemed L/M-ish. Well, Logan-ish at least. I was also toying with the idea of a pure dialogue fic, which this obviously didn't turn out to be (you can see the traces in the big ol' hunks o' chatter, though!). Then I was looking at an atlas and thought about certain Canadian landmarks, and this just happened. It's really just them riding around in the camper, kinda plotless, actually. Probably more swearing in the first bits than you might find in a PG-13 movie, but my personal take on the whole rating thing tends to ignore the fact that some people might not like so much swearing. My bad, if you get offended... hey, it's what you get for working your way through undergrad waiting tables in a bar! After a while, you start figuring people talk like that all the time. ;)

1. Being Careful by StellaMaru [Reviews - 8] star star star star half star (4024 words)