[Reviews - 3] Printer
Logan has little to comfort him when Marie learns control.
Categories: X1
Characters: None
Genres: Angst
Tags: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1
Word count: 1222 - Hits: 3624
Complete?: Yes - Published: 02/16/2009 - Last Updated: 02/16/2009
Story Notes:
Ok this little thing happened because I was talking to Valeria and about how I hate most smut thats published by big companies (think Anne Rice, and Annis Nin or whatever her name is) and how they don't write it so you can practically feel and taste and smell what's going on. See that's good smut - those people should learn that damnit! If its supposed to be an erotic novel or even just a fic or whatnot, then you have to take the reader there. Let them feel it not just sorta imagine what's going on. So I - pardon the pun that's taken from one of QueenSax's slightly older pieces - 'shot off' a little image of Logan masturbating to Valeria and then told her not to use it because a mini-bunny had attached itself to me. And thank goodness it has - because JJ could use some smut after a not so fun little operation, and this should hopefully cheer her up. In all its angsty glory, that is. So if this doesn't make most of you all cheery - just remember that JJ loves to make Wolvie cry like a baby. Start Date: May 20, 2004. Finish Date: May 20, 2004. Beta: JJ (yes JJ beta'd her own little cheer-up smut, hey she's good at beta-ing just like 'styla, but JJ wanted to 'preview' it and beta'd it before I could get it to Astyala, so what can ya do?)

1. A Touch Without Comfort by Rhion [Reviews - 3] star star star half star (1222 words)