[Reviews - 4] Printer
Many things are pulled out into the open in this little tale of love, lust, petting zoos and cheetos.
Categories: X1
Characters: None
Genres: Humor
Tags: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: The Flaming Lederhosen
Chapters: 1
Word count: 26895 - Hits: 4098
Complete?: Yes - Published: 05/04/2008 - Last Updated: 05/04/2008
Story Notes:
You know, if there's something I can't resist as a writer, it's people's enthuseastic pleas for 'More'. I love it. I love the great responses. So here's the more. Also, I decided that I am the Lone Foofer. Anything angsty from me turns to foof real fast, cause my life is angsty as it is. If I've done something that's torn your heart out, can you tell me? Cause like - I don't think I've done a THING. And somehow I became an Angst Grrl, and that confuses me. :) Dedicated to Mac, Ephiney and Jag, at Triple Threat. I've known you girls a terribly long time, and you're all good, and all bad. And that's great. :) Viva la Trio. Oh, and my sister in BellaMafianess, Kawcrow. We're in business. Special thanks to: Okay - big list, and no importance should be placed in the order of thanks. Gowdie - THANK YOU! Thank you so much for reading through bits and telling me if they sucked or not. She made the Logan/Rogue scene what it was via her insightful betaing - thank you darling!! Cheetos and Banana Daquiris to you! Okay - next - Donna! She helped me out whilst I was in a MAJOR L/R crisis (stupid comicy cartoons fucking with my L/R happy brain!) Anyway - I was stuck. But she reminded me of the holy righteousness that is L/R. Diebin/Bree and Shaz-Baz also read bits and told me whether they sucked or not. And - Jengrrl - you rock mi amiga! She infused me with Super!LR powers via comic and pretty pictures that gave me a burst of LR!Energy. Kawcrow - you're my little Gumbinator, and your insight into Gambit helped me beautifully with writing him in this fic. I'm sorry he didn't end up with Rogue. ;) Gowdie2: What the yellow rubbery fuck are you doing on line? it is like 5:30 am there is it not? -- Testament to how late I worked on this thing.

1. That Closet Is So Passe by Nancy Lorenz [Reviews - 4] (26895 words)