[Reviews - 1] Printer
Rogue decides to stay with Logan.
Categories: X1
Characters: None
Genres: Songfic
Tags: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: This Song
Chapters: 1
Word count: 5693 - Hits: 2990
Complete?: Yes - Published: 05/03/2008 - Last Updated: 05/03/2008
Story Notes:
This is the last in this series "Dancing" (yes, it has a name now), but not the last in the Continuity that is nameless at this time. I'm writing another series to this continuity, and there won't be any dancing or songs in it unless it happens to fit. When I make the pages for the stories, it'll make sense. Trust me. :) Well well well, time again for me to gush. Well, I dedicate this piece to many many people. Firstly, the folks at the WolverineAndRogue mailing list - you guys are the greatest!! Thank you for nursing me with such kind sweet words when I was ill, and looking after my precious plot-bunnies whilst I was going through down-time. Mistiec - I have to thank her every time I spit out a work cause darlings - she is the absolute greatest. She tells me when I've fcked up, when something doesn't work, and man does she ever give me the support. And yes, the X-Men girls I chat with on AOL, Diebin, Messa, and pals - thank you dearly.
Also, ELO [Electric Light Orchestra] - you are a lot of saps and I love you for it.

1. Don't Walk Away (All you gotta do is Stay) by Nancy Lorenz [Reviews - 1] star star star star (5693 words)