"It wasn't about doing the right thing. He just couldn't bring himself to do anything else, with her." Logan stumbles upon Marie in a mutant experimentation lab.
23377 - Hits:
Yes - Published:
03/31/2010 - Last Updated:
I didn't want to write this story.
A long time ago, a bunny leaped from a particularly awesome Terri-Fic, and bit me. The wound festered,and, from the looks of this story, I developed rabies.
I fought it for a long time, but couldn't get it out of my head. I thought about it constantly, particularly when I was supposed to be doing other things. Like sleeping.... Last Sunday, having finished my other story and killing my last excuse, I gave in...I really hope you all like it. This story is about healing, about trauma you can't bounce back from in a few paragraphs. Poor Rogue; I don't treat her very well at all. Sick as it is, this was actually me trying to give Logan and her some time alone together. Warning: this story is dark (Not DarkLogan;I can't write that yet). Russel-Stovers Dark, not Hersheys. Squeamish-Beware. The rest of you, please enjoy.
1. Chapter 1 by RoseSumner [Reviews - 42] (2798 words)
2. Chapter 2 by RoseSumner [Reviews - 17] (1772 words)
3. Chapter 3 by RoseSumner [Reviews - 20] (2442 words)
4. Chapter 4 by RoseSumner [Reviews - 18] (3557 words)
5. Chapter 5 by RoseSumner [Reviews - 19] (3062 words)
6. Chapter 6 by RoseSumner [Reviews - 22] (3203 words)
7. Chapter 7 by RoseSumner [Reviews - 21] (2087 words)
8. Chapter 8 by RoseSumner [Reviews - 33] (4456 words)