She settled carefully on her side of the bed after making sure there was adequate space between them. Logan turned on his side.
“Doesn’t it hurt to lay on your back like that? You must be black and blue all over,” he asked.
“A little…” Marie admitted. In truth her whole backside felt like it was on fire, but if she turned on her side, she would either fall off from the bed, or she would have to face half naked Logan. Not one of those options sounded so great.
“Come on. Scoot over here a bit and turn around,” Logan said and pulled her closer to him, urging her to turn her back on him. She went stiff as a board.
“This should help. It’ll get little cold up here in the night. Lean on to me. I’ll keep you warm…” She found it impossible to refuse when his warmth wrapped around her like a cocoon, and her muscles practically melt until she was completely molded against his larger frame.
“Tomorrow we’ll start practicing for real.”
“You’ll teach me how to use guns and swords?” Marie asked, yawning sleepily.
“Yes. Among other things. There are some things I need your help with.”
“Huh?”
“I can’t reload my weapons, for example. Silver burns me. Just like garlic and holy water, too.”
“Oh… I didn’t even realize…”

“It’s not so bad as I expected…” She was already half asleep when Logan’s voice pulled her back awake.
“The wolf. I haven’t heard a peep from it. It’s almost as if I dreamt the whole thing…”
“It promised to stay away.”
“Yes. Didn’t expect it to keep that promise. Makes me wonder… If it can be reasoned with, what makes the rest of those animals so different? Why this one isn’t screaming for blood and trying to get me under control? It did that at first, but now…”
“Can we just go to sleep? I promise to think about it really hard tomorrow, when I’m not this sore and tired…” Marie muttered. Logan’s hands sneaked little tighter around her and he brushed a kiss on top of her head.
“Good night, Marie…” He murmured.

She woke up few moments later. It was hot. Too hot. Shirt she wore felt restricting and sticky. Blankets on top of her felt like they weighed several kilos. Logan was radiating heat like some kind of human furnace. She tried to crawl a little further from him. Logan wasn’t having any of that.
“Don’t go…”
“I have to. It’s hot as an oven in here…”
“So? Take off that shirt. It’s too thick to sleep on anyway…”
“I can’t just…”
”Yes, you can. Just do it. I won’t watch…”
“Promise?”
“Promise. Just take it off.”

She scooted up and made sure Logan kept his eyes closed. Shrugged off the shirt and scooted back under the blankets when firs whiff of cold night air reached her.
“Better?” Logan asked.
“Yes.”
“Good. Get back here then,” he said and pulled her flush against him. She gasped from surprise.

She had never felt this much of her naked skin against anybody else’s equally naked skin. It wasn’t a bad feeling, but woke her up to something.
“You took off your trousers.”
“It is hot in here.”
“You’re… It’s… Hard.”
“You’re there.”
“Should we…”
“No. We have no hurry. I do want you, but… We have time,” Logan said. But she couldn’t just leave it like that. She turned around, face to face with him. There was a question in Logan’s eyes. She answered to it by pulling his head closer and leaning in for a kiss. His lips felt firm and soft, sliding over hers slowly, his tongue coaxing her mouth open.

“What are you doing?” She gasped and broke the kiss when she felt Logan’s hand sliding between her thighs.
“Hush… You’ll see…” Logan murmured, claiming her mouth again, and nudging her thighs gently apart, caressing tender skin at the juncture of her thighs. She blushed. Soon he would… If he kept going like that, he would… His nimble fingers found her soft folds.
“Can I?” She hesitated a moment before nodding and closing her eyes. His lips left her mouth and wandered lower, under the blanket, closing around breast and nipple.

Nothing had prepared her for this. She had heard stories other women told to each other about what was happening to her now. Stories usually tinged with hate and revulsion. How their men got drunk and had their will when ever they happened to want it. How on earth somebody could not want this?

“I’ll keep you warm…” Logan muttered, pulling off the pile of quilts and blankets covering them.
“I want to see you…” She screwed her eyes shut, blushing furiously. She wasn’t completely sure if she was ready to see him like this.
“Marie, open your eyes.” She opened first one, then the other.

Logan lay next to her on his side, upper body propped half seated position with his elbow. Liquid heat in his eyes held her gaze for a moment, then curiosity won and she let her eyes roam all over his muscled body, starting from his stubbled jaw, sliding lower to his chest that was covered with thick, coarse hair. She followed the path that hair formed over his flat stomach.
“Oh…”

It looked big. Hard and throbbing. And more beautiful than anything she had seen before. Of course she knew what was expected from her. She was supposed to lie down and take it. Any way Logan saw it fit to put in her. She had a nagging suspicion it wouldn’t fit, no matter how or where Logan tried to put it.
“It’s too big!” She blurted out. Logan laughed out loud.
“I have a feeling it’ll be just the right fit once we get in to that part,” he chuckled and pulled her to his embrace. She felt embarrassed, and hid her burning cheeks against his chest.
“Don’t laugh at me…”
“I’m not. Trust me. I’m just happy. It’s so good to be with you like this…” She tilted her face upwards to see his face, and he took her lips to a searing kiss, tangling one hand to her hair and letting other to fall to the small of her back to keep her close.

She wanted something. She wasn’t sure what it was, but she knew Logan would be more than able to help her to fulfill her need. She tried to crawl even closer to him, and wrapped her legs around his thigh, feeling instantly better when she felt delicious pressure against her throbbing folds. Logan grasped her hips and rocked her against his thigh.
“Good?”
“Yes…” She was almost unable to breathe. She could feel strange wetness seeping from somewhere inside of her, slicking their skin. It only intensified feelings that raced through her. She couldn’t stop moan that escaped from her throat. Logan’s head delved lower and his lips started worrying her nipples again.
“Oh, Goddess…”
“I’m sure She appreciates…” Logan untangled her legs from around his thigh and rolled on top of her. She tried frantically to grasp him again.
“Put your legs around me…” Logan instructed before crawling little higher.

His cock was brushing against her wetness now. It felt scorching hot compared to his skin, and suddenly she couldn’t wait to learn how it would feel inside of her.
“Please… Logan…” she was almost sobbing from need. Same need reflected from Logan’s eyes. There was almost pained expression on his face when he positioned himself to her entrance.
“This is probably going to hurt a bit. I’m sorry…” He hissed before pushing slowly in.

She was stretching, opening wider to accommodate his girth. At first it felt awkward, pinched a little, almost as if she had to pee really bad, but that feeling passed soon. Instead she felt complete. Thick, fleshy column rubbing from all the right places inside of her, making her tense and melt simultaneously. Her fingers curled to Logan’s hair, and she pulled him closer, drawing his lower lip to her mouth and chewing it gently. Logan responded with a kiss, moving in and out of her with long and slow strokes.
“This feels so good…” He muttered against her lips. She was unable to form coherent words anymore. Fire was building in her abdomen, getting hotter with each passing moment, each deep plunge of his cock, until it took all her strength to stay conscious.
“Just let go… Let go…” She could hear Logan urging. He changed their position a bit, and something was happening. She was letting go, exploding from the inside, screaming and convulsing, feeling her core grasping his shaft even harder. Logan froze, and he was letting go as well, filling her with his warm seed.