“Hey One-eye,” Logan called as Scott entered the kitchen.

Scott was tired, slightly sore, but at he wasn’t complaining. Jean in a horny mood was an excitement he could live with. Hearing Logan he paused, the other man was due in class in little over an hour and he wondered what he wanted.

“What’s up Logan?” Scott yawned.

“Obviously not you,” Logan snickered. “Look I need a hand with today’s class. Think you could pitch in?”

Rolling his eyes Scott sighed. “And what do you need help with? If I remember correctly you’re teaching the kids how to sew.”

“That was last week. This week we’re onto newer and better things. Can you help out or not?”

“Why not get one of the kids to? Rogue’s in your class you could always…”

“Yes or no Scooter?” Logan growled pointedly.

“Alright I’ll help out but you owe me big time.”

Logan hid a grin as he turned and walked out of the room. “I’ll keep it in mind.”

An hour later Scott straightened his tie and stepped into the classroom designated as Sex Ed. From the rumors floating around the school it was one of the most popular classes, Scott would have to talk to Charles about keeping Logan as the teacher for it.

“Logan.” Scott eyed the other man who was currently setting up a long table complete with a splatter cloth under it. “What are you doing with that?”

“Its for today’s class.” Logan explained quickly. He grabbed a ball of white fabric and tossed it at Scott. “You’ll need to get changed.”

“Changed?” Scott squeaked paling.

“Yeah. You got five minutes before the kids get here.”

Grumbling under his breath Scott unfolded what had been thrown at him and eyed the terryclothe robe. “Uh Logan why…?”

“Just get changed.” Logan growled.

Still complaining under his breath Scott headed for his office. He’d get changed into a robe and help out but Logan would pay and pay dearly. Five minutes later he dragged himself back into the classroom. Now filled with students, Rogue sat next to Logan’s desk, and Jean stood swathed in white behind Rogue a faintly shocked look upon her face.

The snickers from the teens that filled the room died a sudden death when Logan stalked into the room. The none-too-gentle nudge from Logan had Scott moving further into the room.

~What is he doing?~ Scott demanded of his wife.

~I don’t know.~

“Morning Rugrats.” Logan greeted everyone before moving to pull the white sheet off the assorted lumps and bumps that covered the table.

“Oh good we’re going to have ice cream for breakfast.” Adam sat up straighter in his seat.

Rogue snickered and glanced at Logan who looked only too innocent.

Exchanging glances the rest of the student body chattered amongst themselves at the prospect having desert for breakfast.

“You ain’t having it.” Logan ground out. “Now shut your traps and listen.” Once the class was silent he leaned on his desk and crossed his arms over his chest. “Now I was gonna get two of you to do this task but since you’re all under aged and I don’t want to have to listen to Scooter rail on about it for weeks…we’re going to use two adults.”

“What are we doing?” Jean whimpered.

“Shh.” Rogue hissed. “Don’t interrupt the lecture.”

“What many don’t realize is that food itself can be foreplay.” Logan stated. “And to help demonstrate this we’ll be using two of our very own instructors. If you take note of the variety of foods I’ve laid out you’ll see that most aren’t even that exotic.”

Scott eyed Jean as Logan continued on with his lecture. He had to restrain himself from flinching every time that Logan pointed out the difference between the pieces of fruit. Briefly he wondered if Logan would believe he was allergic to fruit and dairy and public displays that might be considered voyeuristic.

At the feel of an elbow in his ribs he glanced at Jean who looked flushed and ready to bolt. “We’re on.”

“Oh nooo.” Scott moaned and moved to stand next to Logan.

“Okay. You two’ll have to loose those robes. Most of this stuff will stain them.” Logan drawled distractedly.

“Uh I just remembered I left the uh…” Scott started only to have his robe vanish leaving him relatively naked.

“You’re not shy are you Slim?” Logan muttered with a grin.

Shaking his head Scott felt the flush that climbed into his face and wished the floor would open up and swallow him.

“Okay this is a simple exercise.” Logan stated. “Using the suggestions from the class you two are going to paint each other with food. Don’t worry…they’re all a bunch of unimaginative prudes so it won’t be too bad.”

“Logan I swear to God I will make you suffer for this.” Jean said a dark look in her eyes.

“Rogue, first erogenous zone?” Logan grinned.

“That wonderful spot right behind the ear.” Rogue drawled.

“With what?”

Rogue tilted her head and smiled a slow, sexy smile that had both Jean and Scott shifting uneasily. “Ice cube.”

“That isn’t food.”

“You’re right. Scott you first.”

Metnally shooting daggers at the other man Scott picked up a single ice cube and started to rub it behind his ear.

“Uh on Jean.” Logan drawled. “The point of this exercise is to explore foreplay, not give yourself frostbite.”

“Stupid, egotistical canuck. Should just fry his ass.” Scott muttered under his breath with a dark look at the other man. Focusing on Jean’s face, refusing to look below her jaw he trailed the ice cube across the sensitive skin. Seeing her shudder he raised an eyebrow.

“Jean your turn.”

Logan leaned against his desk hiding a smirk as he glanced down at Rogue who’d shifted slightly. The rather obvious, and expected result of this lesson was evident on the students’ faces and the way Scott was currently trying to hide a rather prominent erection.

“Any questions?” He asked quickly. “Thanks Jeannie, Scooter.” He handed them their robes. “You’ve been great.”

Ignoring Scott’s murderous look Logan turned back to teaching the class as the couple darted out of the room.


All but dragging Jean toward their suite Scott grumbled and glared at everyone who got in his way. Logan’s unique brand of torture had him wound tighter than Logan’s jeans. Slamming into his room he pulled Jean through the door and slammed it before shoving her roughly against the door.

“Next time find out what he’s after before we agree.” He muttered against her throat, her legs wrapping around his waist.

“Well we did want to…Uh Scott...know…more don’t stop. Yeah right uh right….what he knew!” Jean panted her nails raking over his back.

Smothering a groan Scott could feel his world spinning out of control and shuddered against his wife. “I hate that man!”

“You have to admit that we’ve had some of the best sex we’ve ever had since he became Sex Ed teacher.” Jean whispered as the slid to the floor.

“I can still hate him.” Scott gasped his gaze sliding to the television and the tape next to it. “What’s your next class?”

“Latin after lunch.” Jean giggled before pausing. A moment later she trembled as the wall across from their bed shuddered under the weight of something rather heavy.

“OH MY FUCKING GOD LOGAN DON’T STOP!” Rogue’s scream had them shuddering and diving for the covers on their bed. It was going to be a long, wasted day!