Author's Chapter Notes:
Contains material about adult themes, nonconsensual sex, and violence if these topics offend you please go find something else to read. If not read on. I hope you enjoy the story - feel free to send me feedback its very welcome
Surrounded by darkness on all sides Rogue couldn’t seem to catch her breath and the echo of a haunting laugh kept hitting her in the face. Trying to discover where the threat was coming from, Rogue struggled as the very ground beneath her seemed to shake even as she became aware of the purring of an engine and the quiet sounds of two male voices talking in low tones.


Feeling like she needed to escape Rogue struggled as she realized she was bound tightly and curled up between a set of seats. Slamming into a brick wall behind her she struggled even as one of the men turned toward her, “Nice to see you’re awake,” the drawl was faintly familiar and filled with laughter and something she didn’t want to think about.

“Hope you’re well rested,” the other man’s voice was too familiar, and Rogue stared at the scabs that ran down his face. Familiar marks made by adamantium she was certain. “Cause we’ve got a long trip ahead of us.”

“Yep, course the getting there might not be as much fun as you’d like but hey, that’s life.”

Laughing at his comrade’s comment the man driving, the one with the scars glanced at Rogue in the mirror and smiled his gaze on the pale cleavage that her struggling had revealed. “At least for you, for us its gonna be plenty fun.”

“Speaking of fun, how long till we pull over? I’ve got to sample some of the merchandise,” the man in the passenger seat asked quietly.

“There’s a rest stop just up the road from here. Maybe another ten minutes, unless you wanna turn off on this side road?”

“Ooh, yeah,” the man grunted shifting in his seat his hand going down to a bag on the floor by his feet. “I could use a little action before then.”

“Yeah, so who’s first?”


“Well I am older than you, so I get first crack!” the passenger laughed as they turned off the road and drove for a few more minutes, finally pulling into a small clearing under a few spruce trees and killing the engine.

Getting out of the jeep, the two men quickly dragged Rogue out of the jeep and dropped her to the ground by the rear tire even as they dug in the back, finally dropping a blanket, a piece of rope, and a long, dark rag on the ground next to her.

“No, please just let me go,” whimpering Rogue struggled harder against the bindings the men seemed determined to wrap her in. Kicking out at him she struggled, biting her lip to stop the tears that fell even as she screamed out for Logan over and over again. Feeling the cold metallic run of a knife along the seam of her pants she struggled harder, renewing her fight even as she felt the cool air touching skin that had not been exposed to the air in years.

The flash of steel curled around her throat and Rogue gasped as it bit into the tender flesh, the feel of hot blood oozing down her body making her gasp as she sobbed silently seemingly unheard even as the men laughed at her weak attempts at getting away.

Feeling the rough rope bite into her wrists Rogue screamed and fought, as the driver tied the one end of the rope to the jeep’s roll cage. Feeling the other man pulling her legs down so she was flat on her back on the blanket Rogue closed her eyes tightly, her mind screaming for Logan even as she could barely hear the men’s conversation through the roaring in her ears.

“Help me! Please help me!” She sobbed repeatedly, her body struggling against the bindings even as she felt glove encased hands pulling her legs apart.

“There’s nobody to help you now, nobody cares about a mutie,” the man said softly as he moved closer to her, trailing blood down her body, his hands ripping at the buttons on her blouse. “You think you’re so perfect, so beautiful and untouchable..”

“NO!” Shaking her head Rogue stared at him and shuddered, "He's gonna kill you slowly for this. And I hope I'm around to see it."

“But you aren’t,” he continued as if she hadn’t spoken. “You aren’t perfect, and you certainly aren’t untouchable. I’m gonna make you regret being born. You’re gonna beg for mercy before I’m done with you.”

“LOGAN!” the soft echo of her scream seemed to fall away with the fabric of her blouse. Feeling the harsh grasp of hands on her body she struggled, fighting even as she felt the heavy blow of a fist crashing into her temple then blessed darkness that rose up to swell around her.


Moaning softly at the sharp slap that brought her back to consciousness Rogue struggled to focus on the man before her. Every inch of her body ached, and the bittersweet smell of fresh blood soaked the air around her.

Screaming again, she struggled until one of the men, the one standing to the side leaned down and put the gag on her, with a hard smack to the face.

"Stay awake darlin' the fun has only begun."

Swallowing at the laughter that abused her hearing Rogue tried to stem the tears that threatened and felt her whole body shudder as another blow was landed before rough hands mauled at her naked breasts, and his weight was pressed down on her.

"Game's just getting startin' bitch. Shall we play a little more?"

Screaming at the feel of his length invading her body, Rogue focused on thoughts of Logan even as she felt her body being abused! Sobbing she struggled, bucking and twisting hoping to get him off her even as she heard the other one laughing, and shouting encouragement to his partner.

Clinging desperately to the thought of what Logan would do to the pair, Rogue struggled not to give in, not to just let her mind shut down and the darkness have control. With every touch, with every thrust she sobbed, even as she felt another set of hands mauling her breasts, biting the tender flesh hard enough to make her scream through her gag.

Somehow through the daze in her mind, she was aware that both men still had their clothes on, that a box of opened condoms sat on the blanket next to her hip, and at least one foil packet already removed and torn open.

Feeling hysterical laughter building, Rogue offered up thanks that at least she wouldn’t have to worry about getting pregnant by these two. Closing her eyes she sobbed harder, feeling the weight disappear only to be replaced momentarily by the other man.

Wherever they were going, it was going to be a long, painful trip, she thought even as she retreated to the far corner’s of her mind. Focusing on thoughts from Logan, even from Eric anything but having to deal with the rape she was being forced to endure!


“Logan, I’m glad you’re back,” Charles said softly. “I tried finding Rogue, tried finding some sign of her and I fear she may have been taken by the men from the lab that were after her.”

“Why?”

“She’s been heavily sedated,” Charles explained softly. “I tried to find her with Cerebro and that’s all I was able to detect. Do you have any idea where they would take her?”

Logan sat in his chair, stunned for a moment until the fury started to build. It had to be that prick who’d been after her a week ago, and he remembered the military insignia from his shirt. He was Canadian, and unless he missed his guess he was from Western Canada.


Rising he stalked to the window, “Have you tried locating her since then?”

“No, I contacted you immediately after I got out of Cerebro. Look Logan whatever difficulties you and Rogue are having, please..”

“Rogue’s mine,” Logan snarled low, his fists clenching and his claws starting to slide out slowly. “And if they’ve hurt her, they’re going to die a slow, painful death.”

“Just find her Logan, bring her home.”

Logan glanced over at Charles and sighed, “I’ll find her, but bringing her back is another matter.”

Charles watched Logan stalk off and shuddered. Wolverine was in full control now, and he would get Rogue back. Hearing the slam of the front door Charles winced even as his office door opened and Scott stepped in.

“Everything okay?”

“No,” Charles sighed. “And unfortunately Logan’s the only one we can trust to find her.”

“Rogue’s disappeared?”

“No,” Charles glanced at Scott. “Someone took her.”

Glancing sharply at the door, Scott paled, “Are they insane?”

“Obviously they are,” Charles smiled sadly. “Only a fool goes after anything that belongs to Wolverine.”

“Any idea who it was?”

“I fear it was a lab. Logan seemed to have a fairly good idea who it was and he’s gone after them.”

“I’ll let Jean know. When he brings her back she may need medical treatment.”

Charles wisely held his tongue, he did not believe for a moment that Logan would bring her back to the mansion unless it was a matter of his touch not being able to save her. Instead he wondered about what would happen if it was too late and Logan didn’t find her in time. Would Logan slide back into the darkness that ate at his soul? Or would he simply disappear into the Canadian wilderness without explanation?




Retracing his steps, Logan headed into town. Driving by all of his favorite haunts he stopped as he realized that Rogue’s jeep was parked with the door hanging open in one of the more risky establishments.

Stepping off the bike, he hurried over to the jeep and sniffed, the stench of two men’s cologne, Rogue’s familiar scent, and the now familiar smell of the man he’d cut to save her a week before reached him. Sniffing the air he glanced around and smiled coldly. They were headed north, closing and locking up Rogue’s jeep he climbed back on the bike and headed up the highway.

With at least a day’s lead on him it would be a little harder to find them, to catch them but he trusted his senses to find her. Following the scent trail he stopped as he realized they’d turned off the highway onto a back road. Turning he followed it until he came upon the clearing.

Killing the engine the smell of Rogue was strong here, along with the scent of blood and semen. A quick cursory scan of the ground revealed several empty beer cans, sandwich wrappers, several bloody condoms and a piece of broken rope. With a furious snarl, Logan climbed back onto the bike and revved the engine. A slight flash of something in the grass caught his eye and he bent down to pick it up.

Seeing the name of a motel a few miles up the road on the back of a shiny matchbook he snarled, maybe they were still there. After all it didn’t appear that they were in any hurry to get back to the lab, no they were much too busy having fun abusing Rogue.

Pushing the button on the bike the minute he was back on the highway, Logan followed it to where the parking lot of the motel began and then he slowed down, parking beneath some willows and killing the engine.

Scanning the parking lot he glared at a black jeep with Canadian plates, walking toward it he listened carefully even as he recognized Rogue’s scent, along with the stale odor of whiskey and beer. Smashing out the window he opened the door and glanced in. Her torn clothes were piled behind the passenger seat, and it was obvious they’d cut her hair if the ponytail laying beside the pile was any indication.

Closing the door he headed for the hotel itself. Climbing the stairs onto the landing he sniffed, his ears going on high alert as he listened for the familiar sound of Rogue’s voice. Moving slowly, silently along the landing he paused before a room where he could smell the familiar stench of one of the men.

Pressing his ear to the door he could hear the faint sound of a television playing, a shower going and the quiet sounds of muted sobs. Focusing on the sobs he growled, Rogue. A glance around told him that it would be dark soon, and he was determined to get her out before then. Retracing his steps he hurried to one of the parked vehicles and opened the gas tank flap. Threading a piece of the rope into the tank he knelt and lit it, before turning and hurrying back up to the room.


Ducking into the shadows as the car exploded, going straight up and flipping he smiled as one of the men came out at a run and slammed into the railing. With a quick snket of his claws, the man’s wounded carcass flipped over the railing, hit the ground with a thud, his throat slit.

“Hey Turner, what’s going on out there?” the other man called, concerned but unwilling to leave their toy. With a glance at the girl who was curled into a bloody, bruised ball in the corner he smirked and knelt next to her.

Trailing a gloved hand down her arm he smiled as she jerked away from him, “Don’t go away love. When I get back we’ll have a little quality time!” he laughed as she shuddered but didn’t answer - not that she could have with the bruises and swelling on her face.

Rising he turned and headed outside only to step back into the room as a body filled the doorway. Glancing at the intruder sharply he swallowed, a dark scowl marred the guy’s face, and two sets of claws were coming from his hands.

“Where is she?” the low growl sent chills up the man’s spine.

“Uh..” he backed up a step or two only to freeze as the door closed with a click. Swallowing harshly, Miller tried to stem the tremble in his body even as he watched the man walking toward him.

“The girl, where is she?” the growl had him shaking his head furiously.

“We can do this the easy way or the hard way,” Wolverine ground out, his sense of smell telling him Rogue was in the room. “But I prefer the hard way.”

“Look buddy..”

“I ain’t your buddy,” Wolverine snarled and reached out to grab him around the throat. Dragging him closer he punched him hard, sending him sprawling across the floor. Picking him up again he hit him again, until he had him pinned against the dresser, his fists doing as much damage as was possible. Only the thought of what had been done to Rogue guided him as he watched the man’s flesh break after each blow, saw the blood flow and swam in it. There were times when a metal skeleton came in handy and this was one of those times, pounding on the man until he lay in a twitching, bloody mess upon the floor Logan growled at him. Reaching down he started squeezing his throat with a crushing pressure, he felt his claws sinking into the man’s pliant flesh and moved his hand a little more, letting the blood flow down his prey’s body.

Hearing the gurgling of the man’s air through blood filled lungs, Wolverine’s patience snapped and he sunk his claws into the man’s gut jerking upwards with one quick brutal jerk of his wrist. Letting the man slide to the floor, he turned his head slightly and scanned the room.


Spotting the huddled form in the corner, Logan swallowed a gasp. Rogue’s face was covered in bruises, one eye was completely swelled shut the other black and blue, the swelling not as bad, a split lip and bloody nose made her lower face look all swollen. Dark bruises marred her throat and her entire body was covered in a multitude of wounds. What was obvious cigarette burns scarred her chest, and one breast had a dark, violent looking bite mark. Her hair had been crudely hacked off, and what was obvious ligature marks marred her pale skin.

“Marie?” a soft whisper as he moved toward her, noting the bound hands, the rope burns on her ankles, bruises on her hips, and thighs. “Marie, baby its okay. I’m here,” he whispered kneeling next to her, hesitant to touch her lest he inflict some pain upon her abused body.

The soft whimper that came from her broke his heart and he reached out to touch her, uncaring of her naked skin or the fact that the pull would result in him getting hurt. Just before he touched her though he froze, sitting high on her arm, almost at her neck was a fresh brand.

“Rogue, 485 25 254,” he whispered. Whirling he grabbed a blanket off the bed and wrapped her in it despite her weak struggles. “Shh, easy now,” he soothed. “I’ve got you.”

Ignoring her protests, Logan carried her outside into the darkness stepping over the body on the floor as he headed for his bike. With her firmly on the bike in front of him he pulled out of the parking lot, heading through the vegetation rather than deal with the growing crowd. Pushing the bike for a few minutes until he was sure it wouldn’t be noticed, he started it up and headed for somewhere they could hole up until she was healed enough to make some decisions.

Sobbing softly, Rogue barely felt the cool night air on her naked body, instead all she could feel was the agony and pain of the abuse she’d suffered. Noting in passing that the bike she was on slowed and stopped, she hunkered by it in the darkness as the rider disappeared.

Jumping slightly she gasped when the rider reappeared and lifted her into his arms before carrying her up a set of creaking back stairs and into another hotel room. Feeling the give of a soft mattress she curled into a ball, her mind and body aching so badly she could barely breathe.

Hearing water running she just lay there staring at the wall through the swelling, her vision fuzzy, her ears still ringing. Wishing that she was dead, Rogue was barely aware of the tears streaming down her face.

Running a tub full of warm water, Logan gathered the towels and tossed them on the toilet before he went to collect Marie. Picking her up despite her murmured protests, and the weak flailing of her hands he carried her into the bathroom and set her into the warm bath water.

Taking his time, gently, carefully he washed the crusted blood off her body feeling his fury still bubbling just beneath the surface. He wished he could bring them back to life only to kill them for an eternity for what they’d done to her.

“Lugan?” the soft sound was slurred, the swelling interfering with her speech.


“Shh, I’m right here baby,” Logan whispered running the wet cloth over her face, soothing the bruises even as he washed away the blood. Noting the way she tensed as his hands washed over the brand, the bruises on her upper body he growled low. “I’ve got you. Come on, just relax so we can get you clean then you can sleep.”

Rogue shook her head, she didn’t want to sleep. She didn’t want anything but to lay down in the tub and just let the water invade her lungs, ending the horrific nightmare she was in. Feeling the wash cloth passing over the burns, over the exposed skin of her body she trembled but was too weak to protest the touch.

Sitting there she wondered what would happen now, would he take her back to the mansion? Take her back to New York, shuddering she prayed that he wouldn’t. She couldn’t handle the thought of all those people staring at her.

Feeling him picking her up she heard the gurgle of the water draining and shivered even as a large towel was wrapped around her body and Logan ushered her into the main part of the hotel room. Standing docilely she waited while he dried her off and dressed her in one of his shirts, still warm from his body.

Sinking into the bed she sighed as the blankets were pulled up over her body and the lights were turned off. “Sleep Marie, rest baby.”

With a soft sigh she closed her eyes, sinking into the dreamless sleep her body needed. So deep was she in sleep she didn’t even feel the soft, lingering caresses of Logan’s bare hand on her face, feel the power of her mutation kicking in.