Kitty stopped at the door to the classroom and sucked in a deep breath for courage. It was another Monday and she wasn’t too sure that she could deal with a new week of Sex Ed – Logan’s style anyway.

“Come on. Sooner we get in there the sooner we can get out.” Jubilee promised.

Shooting the other girl a dark look Kitty jerked the door open and stepped inside. After settling into her chair she glanced around and noticed that half the class was busy staring at their desk.

“Morning.” Rogue’s cheery voice had everyone mumbling a greeting.

“Uh is Logan coming soon?”

Rogue snickered at St. John’s choice of words before settling in her chair. “Something like that.”

“You uh know what we’re about to study this week?” Bobby croaked darting a glance at her.

“Sexual Aids.” Rogue leaned back in her chair as the door opened and Logan walked in carrying a rather worn box. “Hey Sugah.”

“Rogue.” With a dull thud the box hit his desk and he smirked. Obviously leaving the other items they were going to be discussing in the classroom had created some unease. “The rest of you. Hope your weekend was good.”

“Uh yes sir.” Kitty flushed as her gaze darted over the assorted packages on the desk as well as what looked like yards of material. “So uh do we get the results of Friday’s quiz back today?”

“The marks are posted.” Logan growled pointing to the back wall. “Since we dealt with the erogenous zones last week – and frankly I’m disappointed in the whole lot of ya. Not one of you even looked beyond the ordinary. Sure glad I ain’t your lover.”

“Hey!” Bobby snapped. “What’s that supposed to mean?”

“Means that there ain’t one of you that’s ever thought of anything but lights out, missionary position, get myself off sex. With any luck this week’ll broaden your horizons.”

“Okaaay.” Sliding down in her seat Jubilee glanced at Rogue who was chewing on the seam of her glove.

“Since I realize that you’re all under aged and can’t go to the stores like I can I’ve managed to provide you with a varied collection of sex toys. I fully expect you to get acquainted with all of them. The uses for them, their care and cleaning…”

“Uh why?”

“I told ya already. You’re boring. Sex is supposed to be fun. Exciting. Not one two three alright I’m finished I’m gonna roll over and go to sleep.”

“Uh but Logan we’re not…”

“Rogue would you be so kind as to start handing out the packages?”

“Sure.” Rogue smiled sweetly at him and began handing out the plastic encased toys. “Now don’t panic everyone is going to see everything. Once you’ve got yours just set it aside. We’re not going to be using them today at least. Today we’re going to be discussing the use of lubricants.”

Amid the groans from the students Rogue walked over to the box and nudged Logan. “So what do you think about taping us for them?” She whispered.

Logan grinned at her. “Not this week.”

“Uh Logan?” Kitty raised a hand a perplexed look on her face as she stared at the items before her. “What part of a sexual aid is this?”

“It’s a strap on.” Logan replied. “Used for penetration.”

“Uh that’s what we have dicks for.”

Logan smirked and looked at the group. “By a female or anal penetration being done on a man.”

Paling at the statement the group fell silent. “Any other questions? No? Good. Now put the toys aside. And pick up this little bottle in front of you. You’ll notice that it says personal lubricant. I’ll be honest with you. Some of these work and others are garbage. Depending up on the usage of what’s in your hand it can be a useful tool or a waste of money.”

“Um and Menthal Muscle Balm is a?” Bobby squeaked.

“Useful tool.”

Exchanging doubtful glances the class turned their attention back to Logan. “How so?”

“Well it tingles. When used as a lubricant it enhances the sensations.” Rogue explained quickly before falling silent at a look from Logan.

“And how do you know Miss thang?” Jubilee cracked her bubblegum.

“Jubilee focus please. Since y’all are such babies open the container in front of you and rub a bit on the back of your hand. I fully expect you to be able to tell me whether this is a useful product or a waste of money by the end of class.” Logan stated calmly before glancing at Rogue who was fingering the edge of a body suit.

“Rogue we’re missing something.” Logan shifted. “You can help me get it.”

“Okay.” Rogue grinned at him and preceded him out of the room. Pausing in the hallway she glanced at him as he closed the door, checked the hallway quickly and slammed her back into the wall.

“Let’s not discuss what we use to enhance our pleasure,” Logan growled biting her gently on the neck. “After all we’re only doing this to stop them from figuring out the details.”

Giggling Rogue nodded even as she pulled a piece of silk out of her top. “You uh gonna kiss me?”

“Does whiskey have a bite to it?”

The giggle was choked off as he kissed her hard using his entire body as well as his mouth. A moment later he pulled back. “Come on we have a bunch of small minded sex addicts to deal with.”

Laughing Rogue followed him back inside. This was going to be fun.