Rogue slipped into her body-hugging, black body suit, her heart beating erratically. After dinner, Logan had told her, grinning all the while, to be ready for the wolverine's hunt, then slipping off somewhere to probably get ready. A shiver of excitement ran through her at the thought of Logan chasing her, capturing her, and thrusting himself inside of her, making her his.

Rogue sighed to herself as she thought for the millionth time how lucky she was. She couldn't believe how fortunate she was to have captured someone like Logan. The dark haired stranger that she had met almost five years ago, sending her life into a whirlwind.

She still couldn't believe that he, of all people, had wanted her. She blushed as she remembered how Logan had seduced her, after he had found out she could control her mutation. Then smiled gaily as she remembered her small, private wedding, tieing herself to him legally for the rest of her life. All the X-Men had come out to witness their wedding, to offer them their congratulations, making Rogue the happiest person in the world.

Coming back to her senses, Rogue sat on the edge of their bed, and slipped her boots on, lacing them up. Grabbing her explosives, she headed outside. The cool air greeted her, making her shiver slightly from the cold. The conifers covered most of the night sky; the only thing visible to her was the full moon that shone overhead.

The sound of a wolf's cry rang out overhead. Rogue grinned. The hunt had begun.



Wolverine grinned in the dark and congratulated himself for coming up with the excellent idea. For her birthday, he had decided to drag Marie to a deserted wooden cabin, which was located in the middle of a coniferous forest. He had fully planned to hunt her down in these woods, his own special birthday present to her.

For the first day, Logan had taken her on a tour around the forest area near their cabin, pointing out the different forms of wildlife to her. She had marvelled over the beauty of nature, and they had trekked down to a stream, where they had played a few water games.

Logan had restrained himself from taking her that night though, much to his chagrin. He wanted her to be rested up and ready, wanted her to give him a good chase. Marie at first had been hurt that he had refused her, but with a hoarse voice, he had explained his intention.

Marie's eyes had widened. Then she had given him a sexy smile and winked seductively. Logan had trouble sleeping that night and decided to make the hunt the very next night, his lust for her now in its maximum, making him feel wild and primitive in his need.

Wolverine watched Rogue from his perch in the tree, watched as she made her way into the woods. Grinning to himself again, he threw back his head and let out a loud wolf cry.



Rogue ran through the woods, sensing her pursuer close behind, his breathing loud, filling the night air. Glancing over her shoulder, she threw one of her explosives in his path. A smoke screen appeared and blocked her view of Wolverine. Laughing loudly, she came to a stop, the smoke screen giving her time to pause and catch her breath.

Placing her hands behind her head, she inhaled deeply, watching the smoke screen for any signs of Wolverine. She chuckled to herself at the thought of Wolverine's expression at her surprise. She waited a few minutes and the smoke cleared, revealing yet another stretch of forest. Surprised, Rogue jumped up and walked cautiously over to where her smoke screen had been.

Having found no signs of Wolverine, she turned and ran full hilt in the opposite direction before colliding with something hard. And breathing. She looked up slowly to see Wolverine's grinning face. He cocked his head to the side, "was that for me?" he asked before pulling her roughly to him, slamming his mouth onto hers.

She struggled against him, her head twisting from side to side, trying to escape his wild kisses. Rogue tried to hit him, but found he had imprisoned her arms, rendering them useless. She could feel his manhood hard and swollen against her belly, and promptly went limp.

Wolverine smiled to himself. Rogue now held limp in his arms, and he could already smell his victory. Grabbing a fistful of her hair, he pulled her head back and plundered her sweet mouth, sweeping his tongue inside to toy with hers. He thought he would lose himself in the intense pleasure of her sweet taste. Wolverine groaned as he felt her arch towards him, and thought he would spill his seed.

Wolverine pulled back, breathing erratically, his chest heaving as he looked down at Rogue, at her passion-filled gaze. Using one of his claws, he tore a line through her body suit, yanking the offending material off her so he could get to her full, white breasts. The next thing he knew, Wolverine was lying on the ground and Rogue was running away, her torn body suit still in his hands.

Dazed, he lay there on the ground, watching Rogue's retreating figure. Wolverine grinned and let out a growl, jumped up onto his feet and continued the chase. The little vixen had swept his feet out from under him and then had run away. He couldnīt help but feel proud of her; his own little fiery temptress.

A few minutes later, Wolverine came across her soaked panties, hanging from a tree branch. Wolverine couldn't help it. He laughed. Rogue's trickery amused him and he imagined her running naked through the forest, her lithe body illuminated in the darkness.

Plucking her panties from the branch, he brought it close to his face, and inhaled the scent of her arousal. Grinning, he sniffed the night air, and caught a faint whiff of Rogue's scent in the opposite direction. Growling, Wolverine continued on with the chase.



Rogue finally came to a stop. She couldn't run anymore. Her breasts felt to full and achy and her clitoris had started throbbing. She needed release soon or else she would die from the need of it. She leant against a nearby tree and waited for her wolf to come and claim her.

A moment later, Wolverine burst through the trees and into the small clearing, his breathing laboured. Rogue was speechless at the sight of him. He looked so ruggedly handsome. She pushed away from the tree, fully naked and held her arms out to him. The intense feelings of love and desire for the man in front of her swirled through her body.

Like a man possessed, Wolverine went to her, and closed his mouth over hers. His hands swept over her body. He cupped her breasts and she arched against him, crying out softly. She rubbed her softness against him, driving him crazy with need. Wolverine moaned into her mouth, and gently pushed her to the ground.

His mouth closed over one of her rosy nipples, while his hand kneaded and caressed the other breast. Rogue gasped, ran her hands through his hair, pulling him closer to her breast. "Logan," she moaned. His head came up, and he looked down at her dazed face. He couldn't wait anymore. He moved off her, and tore off his own body suit. Rogue watched as he stripped, her lips swollen from his kisses, her legs slightly drawn apart, giving Wolverine a peek at her woman's flesh, moist and swollen.

As soon as he was free from his clothes, he rejoined her, kissing her hungrily as his fingers slipped into her, making her cry out. She was so warm and so wet. Wolverine groaned low in his throat, his need for her so great, he was going to explode soon.

He pulled his mouth away from her and took several deep breaths to calm himself. He parted her legs, and settled himself between them, not yet entering. Wolverine grasped her hands and placed them on his hard shaft.

Rogue immediately stroked him, squeezed him, and cupped his balls. She ran her thumb over the tip of him, and felt a drop of moisture. She urged him onto his knees and slid down until she could place his penis into her mouth. She ran her tongue over the tip of him, and wondered how it could be that he grew larger in her mouth.

Exactly three seconds later, Wolverine yanked himself out of her mouth. His blood was pounding so loud in his ears. His near painful need clouded his mind. He couldn't hold back anymore. He shoved her legs back and thrust himself into her hard.

A wild and primitive cry tore from Rogue's throat, the pleasure of his entrance so intense that she thought she would die from it. Wrapping her legs around his flanks, she arched against him, bringing him deeper. He reared back and thrust into her again. "Logan...ah need...ah..." Rogue trailed off as his fingers found her again, stroking her hard and fast. Rogue screamed and scored his shoulders with her nails as wave after wave of pleasure swamped her senses.

Wolverine groaned loudly. He could feel her squeezing him as she found her release. "Marie..." he moaned before he reared back once more, and exploded, spewing his seed deep inside of her.

Wolverine rolled onto his side and hauled Rogue closer to him, nestling her head under his chin. Stroking her hair, he felt content, and waited til his heart could beat normally. Rogue lifted her hand to his face, and he looked down at her, her love for him clearly written on her face, overwhelming him, making him wonder what he could have done to deserve someone like her.

"I love you, Logan," Rogue whispered.

"I love you, too, Marie."