Author's Chapter Notes:
Um, this is a bit rude and raunchy. Do not read if you disapprove of activities not sanctioned by the Roman Catholic Church as necessary for procreation.

Marie nipped at his collarbone, then looked up at him. "Logan?"

"Yeah, baby?"

She leaned closer, her wet lips brushing his earlobe. She licked it lightly before murmuring, "There's somethin' I wanna try..."

She ran her hand softly down his body, trailing her fingers across his chest and abdomen, then lower. He hissed in a breath as she reached his erection, lingering over its pulsing length. She flashed him a secret smile, and his eyes drifted closed. "Anything you want, Marie."

"Anythin'?"

His eyes remained shut, and he nodded tightly, his hips lifting into her hands. "Anything," he rasped hoarsely.

Then he felt it. Her tongue.

With a grunt, his hands fought for purchase, scrambling down to her shoulders, squeezing tightly. Too tightly. He was going to hurt her. Instead, he reached up and grasped the rails of the headboard, his biceps flexing.

"Oh, God... Marie..." His hips twisted under her as she pressed her lips to his hardened flesh. "God, baby..."

"Shh," was all she said before opening her mouth and sliding her lips around him.

Stars and colors replaced the darkness behind his lids, and he growled, fighting the urge to thrust into the moist warmth that surrounded him. He focused instead on trying to breathe, on drawing air in and out of his lungs.

He opened his eyes, and the muscles in his stomach clenched taut at the sight of Marie's hair spilling around his body. His breathing quickened as she stroked him with her mouth, settling into a rhythm that was both maddening and erotic. "Marie... Oh God."

She began to draw her tongue up and down the length of him, applying gentle suction as she moved. He was panting, drawing ragged breaths, his hands punishing in their strength as they gripped the headboard.

"Fuck." His hips jerked as she drew back, flicking her tongue wetly over the head of his erection. "Shit, Marie," he groaned. "Oh God, stop."

"Stop?" she asked, and her voice was thick with desire, her breath hot against his skin. She drew her fingernails lightly up his inner thigh, and his entire body shuddered in reaction.

"No, don't." he urged, nearly pleading. "Don't stop, Marie. Feels... Ahhh, God."

Once again, the warmth of her mouth encased him, and she slid a tiny hand around his shaft, gripping him. Logan felt her other hand gently cupping his balls. He ground his teeth together and grunted, every muscle in his entire body rigid and shaking.

Her movements slowed to an almost-halt, and he nearly howled with frustration. "Marie, please."

She hummed softly, and his back arched with a snap, and he cried out. "Fucking GOD, Marie! Oh my God." The vibrations of her humming reached inside his core and threatened to rip away the last of his sanity. His head tossed back and forth on the pillows as her hot mouth moved faster, deeper, and her hand stroked him in time with her lips and tongue. "Please, Marie, please."

She kept her pace, refusing to rush him toward the release he knew awaited. Instead, she massaged his tightening flesh tenderly and moaned.

Hearing Marie's soft sound of need, knowing that loving him this way was affecting her so much, Logan cried out again. His climax was beginning, and he felt the tight warmth of it in the base of his spine, unfurling, spreading outward.

"Oh God, so good...oh God... Stop, oh God, Marie, stop." Logan gasped, trembling and shuddering. "Gonna come, oh my God... I'm gonna..."

But she didn't stop, didn't pull away, and he wrenched his eyes open. She was staring up at him with heavy-lidded eyes that screamed of passion, of want. She didn't want to stop; she wanted to taste him as he exploded in the recesses of her mouth.

After that, conscious thought was an impossibility.

He barely heard the splinter of wood as blood roared in his ears. The orgasm slammed into him with the force of a blow, and he shook, bellowing her name. "MARIE! Unnh, oh--OH God... Mar--Ahhh!" Wave after wave of sensation crashed over him, stealing his breath and unraveling him.

When Logan opened his eyes, Marie was kneeling next to him, smiling and prying his hand open. "Logan, you have to let go."

Shards of mahogany littered the bed. "What?"

She suppressed a giggle. "You broke the bed, baby. Just smashed the hell out of the headboard."

He moved like lightning, sliding his hands around her waist and flipping her over onto her back at the foot of the bed. "You're lucky I didn't pop an artery while I was at it, Marie," he growled, sliding the silk of her gown up past her hips.

"What're you doin', Logan?" she squeaked softly, still giggling.

He arched an eyebrow at her in a most wicked fashion. "Well, darlin'... There's something I wanna try," he rumbled.

Marie didn't giggle very much after that.

end