Jubilee opened the door to her first class with more than a hint of apprehension. After seeing Rogue and Logan in the garden on Friday she’d been unable to face either of them. It wasn’t the knowledge that they’d been nearly fucking in front of her… nope it was the realization that her sexual education instructors were the only couple in the mansion that everyone knew details on and nobody knew anything.

“Hey Jubilee came to join us huh?” Bobby teased as she settled into a chair.

“Very funny. You guys know whose teaching this class right?”

“Yeah Dr. Grey or Mr. Summers. They’re the only ones that ever teach these sort of classes. Be prepared to be bored out of your mind.”

Jubilee snorted in disbelief as the door opened and Rogue walked in carrying a binder, pencil case, and a small stack of paper. “Hi Rogue. You here for Sex Ed to?”

“Why? She’s got Logan teaching her all about it.” The round of laughter did little to erase the smile on Rogue’s face.

“Careful George.” Rogue giggled. “You don’t want to piss off the teacher.”

“Dr. Grey wouldn’t do anything…”

“Who said Dr. Grey was teaching?” Rogue asked as the door opened and Logan strode in.

“Jeannie ain’t teaching this shit.” Logan ground out. “Now if you’re all done yapping like a bunch of annoying little pups sit your asses down and shut up.”

“Uh why isn’t Dr. Grey teaching?”

“Because no one in this dump knows how to mind their own business.” Logan stomped to the front of the room and settled behind his desk. Glaring at the offending piece of furniture for a moment he glanced around. “Y’all know why we’re here?”

“Yeah to learn about sex.” St. John declared.

“Wrong.” Logan wondered if this misery was worth keeping his and Rogue’s sex life private. He glanced at her and hid a smile, anything was worth that.

“Then what are we here for?” Jubilee croaked.

“To annoy me. Now I’m gonna talk, you’re gonna listen, and when I give you an assignment you’re gonna do it. Clear?” He waited for the customary nods before shrugging back in his seat. “Let’s start this off easy. I wanna know just how much you know about anatomy. Rogue’s gonna hand out a bunch of pages. I want you to fill ‘em out cause afterwards we’re gonna have question and answer period.”

“Uh Logan?” Jubilee raised her hand. “What’s this got to do with sex?”

“Everything. You gotta know your own body before you can expect someone else to. Ya got five minutes.”


Sinking onto the edge of the desk Rogue smirked at Logan who eyed her hungrily. His dark gaze scanned the room even as one hand worked its way up her legs, pausing to caress the sensitive skin of her upper thigh.

“Hmm this desk has possibilities.” Rogue whispered softly, knowing he’d be the only one to hear it.

“After class baby.”

“I’m gonna hold you to that.”

“Times up.” Logan growled. “Pass your page down to your right. Popsicle you give your sheet to Kitty.”

“What’s this got to do with anything? We all know hands, feet, head…”

“The page in front of you should be a diagram of the opposite sex. If it isn’t switch it.” Logan barked. “Now grab a red pen – you’re gonna need it for this exercise.”

Ignoring the uneasy glances Rogue settled in her seat and stared at the page in front of her. She’d taken one just to have a little fun with Logan’s mind along with the other students.

“What are we doing with it?” Kitty asked.

“You’re each going to take the pen and label the erogenous zones you are familiar with on the diagram in front of you. I wanna know just how much you know.”



Two hours later the students were sitting in the library staring at each other in shock and horror.

“Why is this happening?” Kitty whispered rocking back and forth.

“Because we all want details of just how Logan fucks Rogue.” Bobby replied staring at the floor. “And if I have to watch Logan staring at Rogue’s ass for another minute I’m gonna puke.”

“That wasn’t the worst though.” Jubilee whispered. “She copped a feel!”

“What?”

“When we were leaving she had her hand down his pants. I swear on my mother’s grave.”

“Jubilee you can’t possibly be serious!” Kitty squeaked. “They were in class.”

“So how goes the research?” Rogue asked sweetly dropping next to Jubilee on the couch.

“Um I’m sure it’ll be easy once we get into it.” Jubilee declared.

“You got all week. Hopefully you’ll actually learn how much of a prude y’all are.”

“We are not prudes.”

“No?” Rogue snickered. “I guess not. After all a prude wouldn’t be surveillance cameras in a person’s bedroom!”

“But it ws important.”

Rogue giggled and rose smoothing her skirt down over her legs. “Gotta run. Promised Logan I’d help him with tomorrow’s lesson plan.”

“Oh?”

“Yeah we’re going to expand on the erogenous zones.” Rogue winked and left them staring after in shocked silence. This was going to be fun.