Smothering another yawn Scott tried to focus on what Charles was saying. His exhausted mind however had other ideas and kept dancing back to his guilty little secret hidden from the rest of the mansion.

“With the new semester starting on Monday we’ll be adding a new class for the students. Especially the senior students. As regulations demand we must include a sexual health class…”

“With our current schedule and extracurricular activities whose gonna do it?” Scott asked.

“Logan can.” Jean smiled charmingly at Logan who glared back at her.

“And what makes you think I can teach Sex Ed?” Logan asked smoothly, his entire body tensing.

“Come on Logan. You’ve got Rogue forgetting about her skin long enough to have wild, noisy sex anywhere. What makes you think we would doubt your qualifications?”

“Being a good lover doesn’t mean I’m a teacher!” Logan growled.

“I have to agree with Jean,” Charles declared watching the group. “Logan you’ve shown an aptitude for this particular field. You can show these kids how to take care of themselves in every aspect of their life.”

“I ain’t no damn teacher. I kick ass that’s it.”

“That’s not what we hear.” Jean giggled. “We hear the paintings falling off the wall, the headboard banging…”

“You’ve got a sex life why don’t you teach it?”

“Because I’m teaching biology, Latin, and…”

“We’ve all got heavy workloads Logan. This way you could put to rest the assumptions and show everyone a few things.”

Logan ground his teeth together. They wouldn’t ease up until he agreed. Smirking suddenly he noted the way everyone in the room tensed and a small hint of unease began to filter around the room.

“Fine I’ll teach ‘em. But I do it my way and that means I need a few things.”

“Draw up a list of things that you’ll need and I’ll get them for you for Monday morning.”

Grunting an acknowledgement Logan stalked out of the meeting. It looked like he needed to have a chat with his new co-teacher.


“Hey sugar.” Rogue smiled at him from her spot at the counter.

“We need to talk.”

Rogue frowned at Logan’s dark tone. “What? You’re not leaving are you Logan? You promised…”

“I ain’t going anywhere darlin’, I told you that already. No I’m teaching on Monday morning and you’re my new assistant.”

“Why me?”

“Because of the stupid class I gotta teach.”

“And what class is that?” Rogue asked slowly, she knew beyond a doubt that Logan could teach advanced calculus if he chose to.

“Not here.” Logan tugged on her arm. “Let’s go for a walk.”


Inahling the rich aroma of the freshly cut grass Rogue giggled. “Okay we’re alone, in the garden so what’s the scoop?”

“We’re teaching the Advanced Sex Ed class.”

“We?” Rogue squeaked. “Why? We’re not teachers.”

“I think it’s just another shot at finding out how we manage to make love.” Logan grumbled sinking to the ground. “Oh by the way did you get that little item I mentioned?”

“Yes.” Rogue leaned a bit closer. “Wonder what in the hell they were thinking putting a security camera in our room for?”

“They wanted information.”

“Well they got it. We must have made love at least twice before we found that thing.”

“Yeah but just think, whoever’s got the tape is in for a pounding.”

Rogue giggled and moved closer to him. With her teeth sunk into her full lower lip she glanced around and hopped into his lap to wrap her legs around his waist. “Sounds good. Now about this class… don’t you think we should do a bit of prep work for it?”

“What sort of prep work?”

“I heard practice makes perfect.” Rogue licked at his neck. “And since it is sex ed perhaps we should educate ourselves on the full potential of skin as an erogenous zone.”

“Mmm I like the way you think.” Logan growled softly, biting her neck through her scarf. “I agree we should do that. How about we turn this conversation into Outdoor Sex 101?”

Nodding Rogue wiggled in his lap, her body already starting to burn. “The advanced class!” she moaned as he cupped a breast. “A very advanced class!”



Jubilee glanced up at the moan coming from beyond the rose bushes she sat next to. She’d been listening to her cd-player in an attempt to clear her mind. They needed something to help figure out Rogue and Logan when a giggle followed by a growl filled the sun warmed air.

Rising to her feet she crept along the trail, being careful not to make too much noise. Sticking her head around the corner of the last bush she stared.

Sitting locked at the hip and the lips was a familiar couple who looked focused on each other.

“And this area can be aroused by a difference in temperature.” Logan was muttering licking along Rogue’s exposed throat before blowing on it.

“I think… ugh Logan! I think this advanced class for the seniors is a brilliant idea,” Rogue muttered quickly. “We just need to practice a lot.”

“In all sorts of positions and places.” Logan agreed with a low grown, his claws making a sudden appearance.

Swallowing a squeak Jubilee turned and fled for the mansion. She didn’t think she would enjoy the coming semester as much as Rogue obviously was going to.

The end