Hot. It was so fucking hot. He was burning up in scorching inferno. He could feel his skin blistering and peeling off; muscles turning stiff and useless, frying like a fucking steak. Metal frame inside of him gathering heat, flesh falling off from it in big chunks. Too hot. Too fucking hot. And girl was there. So small, so scared, plastering her slim figure against him. Girl. Marie. And she was burning. Burning like dry leaf, grasping his arm, climbing on his lap, nuzzling against his fiery embrace and burning, burning, melting away…

Logan bolted up with horrified cry, claws slicing their way out involuntarily, heart hammering in his chest in triple time. Cry turned to a pitiful moan when he saw Marie, sitting in front of him, worried look on her face.
“No… No, no… Not real. Not happening…” Marie scooted closer and reached with her hands.
“Too hot, too hot! Don’t touch!” He was burning up. What was she trying to do? He backed away hastily, kicking with his feet, sliding his buttocks on the ground until he felt something solid behind his back. She was approaching, and talking something, but he couldn’t hear a thing over the crackling of the flames that were consuming him.
“No! Don’t! It’s too hot!” He pushed with his hands and feet, tried to get away from her, but she was closing in fast, straddling his thighs and cradling his face between her palms. Any second now she would turn to ashes and crumble to the wind. Any second. He closed his eyes and folded his arms around her, fighting the tears that threatened to escape. If it were what she wanted, he would give it to her. Then he would find a way to follow her.

Logan’s mutation was apparently working again, blood hadn’t squirted from his knuckles when he had unsheathed his claws, but he had practically fallen to pieces in front of her, and Marie didn’t have a clue about what had caused it. He was nearly crushing her with his grip and kept whispering something over and over while sobbing and gasping for air.
“It’s all right… It’s all right…”
“I got you, Logan. Everything’s going to be all right,” she whispered to him, hoping it would calm him down. It only caused him to crush her against his chest harder and change the mantra he was whispering. Instead of reassurances he started pleading for forgiveness. An apology after another until his voice, already hoarse at the beginning, disappeared completely and she could only feel his words from the way his lips moved against the skin of her throat. Time after time she forgave him, not even knowing what she was forgiving.

His brain was kicking back in gear, slowly but steady. Claws slid back in their sheaths. He started to take in his surroundings, not daring to open his eyes. Not yet. Scents. Marie’s scent was on top. She was wrapped all around him, like a blanket. Through her scent filtered moss, dirt and pine. Blood and sweat. Tears. He opened his eyes carefully. Creamy flawless skin. He blinked couple of times. Blue vein throbbing just inches from his nose. Jugular. Marie’s jugular. It was pulsing. Under her skin. Like it should be.

“Better now?” He heard her asking. He cleared his throat.
“Yeah,” Logan answered. She rose to look at him.
“We got out from there?” Logan asked with a thick voice. She nodded.
“Good. I remember… I remember something. You. Don’t ever let me piss you off, kid,” he said, chucking her chin with his knuckles playfully, offering her a wavering smile.
“It was that bad?” She asked.
“You don’t remember?” She shook her head.
“I remember that I was cold. And there was something blue…”
“You were like a fucking Goddess,” Logan whispered, clasping her face between his palms.
“A Goddess…” He murmured, pulling her closer and brushing her lips with his own, breathing in her scent and taste. Marie’s cool lips pressed against his, her tongue whispering over his lower lip, demanding an entrance.

She was a force to recognize, blue cold light pulsing in the depth of her eyes, fingers in turn brushing lightly over his skin, in turn nails digging in, leaving deep furrows, but he craved for every touch, and returned the favor with his own caresses.

“Leave it on…” Logan whispered when she stripped off her clothes and started to pull off the adamantium mesh covering her from neck to mid-thigh. Cold metal brushed against her hardened nipples when she sat back to his lap. Logan had shrugged off his jeans. His thighs felt warm, almost hot against her skin. His hands crept under the metal tunic, brushing it upwards.
“Take me,” Logan whispered against her lips, his hardened cock brushing her folds.
“Take me!” Almost desperate plea when she stalled, wanting to prolong the moment. She was ready, but wanted to look at him, see the man looking back when she slowly sunk around him, making them both hiss from the contact.

She was hot around him, hot and slick, but not burning. Alive, panting and squirming on his lap, core gripping his shaft, making him buck against her, plunging deeper with every stroke. Alive, muscles quivering, hands grasping, cold metal mesh between them rattling. Power from the field had burnt white streaks to her hair, and they framed her face, giving her almost ethereal look. She came, arching her back, head tilted backwards, primal scream tearing from her throat. He followed her, cock buried to the hilt, teeth locked around her throat, low growl answering to her scream.

“Oh, God… I may never walk again…” Marie groaned, nuzzling her face against his chest.
“It’s okay… I’m not planning to move anytime soon…” Logan murmured, still out of breath, brushing a kiss to the top of her head, hands on her buttocks keeping them joined. This was good. Warm and throbbing Marie around him, scent of theirs mingling with the scents of the forest around them.
“But take this off,” he said; tugging the adamantium tunic she wore. She rose slightly, shrugged it off and returned to his embrace.
“Why did you want me to leave it on?” She asked, enjoying the feel of soft skin against her over sensitized nipples.
“Felt like a good idea. The way you looked with it…” He didn’t have to finish his sentence.
“That good?” She asked when he started hardening inside of her.
“Oh, yeah…”
“Logan? I don’t think I can… It’s too soon…” Her body was still recovering from her earlier orgasm. Logan kneaded her buttocks gently.
“I just want to sit in here. Just want to feel you. Let me hold you like this.”