Author's Chapter Notes:
As will be obvious from the notes, this was written before I read Victoria's installment. I was getting ready to submit this when hers arrived, so I held off posting for a while in case someone decided to take up the roof challenge. If someone has something in the works, my apologies. We can always insert it before mine in the archive. Inspiration came from the previous writers in the round robin, so this is due to the collective talents of Jennifer Hallmark, jenn, Sare, Donna, and Beth. You ladies rock. Extra big thanks to Jennifer Hallmark for the beta.
"Logan?"

Logan glanced up from his magazine and saw Rogue standing in the doorway of the bedroom. Her lips were turned up in an enticing grin, and she was twirling a strand of platinum hair around her finger. She had that look in her eyes -- The mischievous look. It was one of his favorite expressions, and she'd been wearing it a lot recently. It usually preceded the words he'd damn near become addicted to. The words...

Her smile widened. "Never have I ever..."

Yep. Those were the magic words. Logan grinned and tossed the magazine on the floor. "Never have you ever?" he prompted in an encouraging tone.

Rogue shut the door behind her and pushed away from it. She crossed the floor to where Logan lounged on the bed with his back propped up against the headboard. She reached the foot of the bed, and instead of walking around the side, she climbed up on it. With a knee on either side of Logan's legs, she slowly crawled toward him with a predatory look in her eyes, like a dangerously sensual cat. A low growl rumbled in Logan's chest, and Rogue's eyes flared in response.

She reached the head of the bed and settled herself astride his already hardening body. She planted one palm flat against the headboard and leaned forward, her face coming close enough to Logan's that he could feel her breath on his skin. That combined with the scent of her growing arousal and the feel of her pressing down on his groin with just the right amount of pressure had his body screaming at him to forget the Goddamned game and just get inside her now. But the game had brought some of the best sex he'd ever had, so Logan managed to keep his body in check while he waited for the latest suggestion.

"Never have I ever... tied a man up in bed."

Well... that was a bit unexpected, and Logan's expression said so loud and clear. In return, Rogue smiled and raised her brows in expectation.

"That makes two of us, darlin'. I've never tied a man up in bed either."

Rogue leaned back, her expression an odd mixture of pout and reprimand. "If you're gonna be difficult, sugah, I can rephrase it."

Logan shrugged with good-natured indulgence. "Go ahead, but this little game is doomed to failure. Pick something else, Marie."

Logan had to give her credit: She never gave up easily. He could see that this time would be no exception. "Tell me, oh wise one, why it won't work?"

Logan smirked knowingly. "Because you like how I touch you too much to keep my hands out of play."

And that gave her pause. He could see her chewing it over in her head -- The little furrow between her brows was a dead giveaway. Then came the "I have an idea" look, which usually meant good things... Very good things. "So... we add a little twist to the rules."

She shifted slightly above him, and the friction caused a groan to escape Logan's throat. "What twist?"

Rogue leaned forward again, and Logan nipped at the long column of her throat. "A challenge for who has more restraint. We see if I untie you before you ask... or after."

Interesting? Definitely. Still... "How about I tie you up instead?" was his growl-tinged reply against her throat. In his past experience, Logan had always been the one who did the binding, not the other way around. The animalistic part of his nature had always rebelled against the idea of being trapped in any way.

Marie laughed low in her throat, and the vibration against Logan's lips added to the turn on created by the seductive sound itself. "Uh-uh. After the conference room, I think it's my turn to have you at my mercy."

Logan did not at all like the idea of not being able to touch Marie, even for a short period of time. But she seemed to be fixated on the idea, and he was never one to back down from a dare. "Okay, darlin'. Let's play."

Rogue gave him a gratified, anticipatory smile and began unbuttoning his shirt. She slipped it slowly down his arms, the simple act of removing clothing being transformed into an intimate caress by her skilled hands. As she tossed the garment to the side, Logan reached for the hem of her long sleeved tee shirt, only to have her shake her head and bat his hands away. "No hands until one of us gives, sugah. Unless you're ready to say 'uncle' already?"

Logan raised a challenging brow and smirked at her. "Not by a long shot, baby." He leaned back in a deceptively casual pose -- arms folded low across his chest, the fingers of one hand idly tapping on the biceps exposed below the sleeve of his tee shirt. "Your game, your rules. What's next?"

He watched her expression flicker at his feigned disinterest. A sly smile settled on her lips. Rogue climbed off him and crossed to the dresser. She opened a drawer and removed two of her long silk scarves, one black, one patterned in midnight blue and violet. She didn't say a word as she caught his reflected gaze in the mirror and dropped the scarves on the dresser so she could remove her shirt. Logan watched the lift of her full breasts in the mirror's surface as she pulled the clothing over her head, his body hardening even further in response.

As she dropped the shirt on the dresser top, Rogue shot a quick glance at him in the mirror before her eyes turned to her own reflection. She threaded her fingers through her hair, slowly dragging them through to smooth out the strands that had been mussed by the removal of her shirt. Once through the hair, her hands didn't stop -- They slowly drifted from the nape of her neck, past her collarbones, down to her breasts, where they paused ever so slightly, brushing across the nipples straining against the satin and lace of her dark green bra. Her hooded glance never met his, and Logan stared intently at her reflection in the mirror as her lips parted slightly to allow a soft sigh to escape. Logan swallowed a hungry growl at the sight, and her hands continued, smoothing along the firm surface of her abdomen before taking a slight change of trajectory that sent them caressing her leather clad hips and thighs.

It was getting damned difficult to pretend that he was unaffected. Marie was making a show of this, knowing that she was touching herself the way he was craving to do. Her eyes gleamed with lust and challenge as they briefly met his in the alternate reality of the glass. Logan's fingers tightened on his arms with bruising force. He wasn't willing to admit defeat, even if his nerve endings were screaming for release from the game.

As if she were completely unaware of him again, Rogue picked up the shirt and folded it neatly. She retrieved the scarves from the dresser top and looped them loosely around her neck. Then she bent over at the waist, legs straight and knees locked, to unzip her ankle-high boots, and Logan never envied anything more than the inanimate leather that caressed his Marie's beautiful ass as she moved. She straightened and toed off her boots, casually kicking them aside. Her hands unfastened the pants, then slowly worked the tight material down her long legs, taking off her lacy green underwear as well. Logan pulled in a deep breath at the sight of her clad in only her bra and the scarves. He got up off the bed.

Marie's gaze met Logan's in the mirror again, hers lit from within by desire and no small amount of triumph. She thought he was giving in before the game even truly started. She realized that she was wrong when Logan didn't approach her. He just stood next to the bed and began slowly tugging the hem of his tee shirt from the waistband of his jeans.

She wasn't the only one who could provide a show.

Marie decided that watching in the mirror couldn't compare to the real thing. She turned around to face him, leaning back against the edge of the dresser and trying to simulate indifference the same way Logan had been doing.

Logan caught Marie's eyes with his as he slowly worked the cotton material up past the taut muscles of his stomach. Her gaze left his to focus on the motion of his hands as he languidly pulled the shirt up his chest and over his head. He undid his belt and pulled it free of the loops on his jeans with deceptively blasé movements. Marie's eyes remained locked on his hands -- Good. The whole point of this little exercise was to make her vividly aware of what she was denying herself with this little battle of wills.

Logan unbuttoned the fly of his jeans and slid the material down his legs, subconsciously noting the relief of freeing his erection from the confining fabric. He soon stood before Marie without a stitch of clothing and watched her eyes traveling hungrily over him, the brush of her heated stare over his flesh just this side of a physical sensation.

Rogue's hands clenched around the edge of the dresser top, her knuckles turning white with the strain. God... she wanted Logan touching her so badly that she could taste it. Just looking at him was enough to make her ache for the feel of his hands on her everywhere. She was a breath away from saying, "Game over".

A knowing smirk emerged on Logan's face as he lay back down on the bed. "You still wanna tie me up, baby?"

Rogue smiled seductively and moved back toward the bed. As she walked, her hands raised behind her to unfasten the hooks of her bra, her eyes remaining intently focused on his. She stopped next to the head of the bed and dropped the scrap of material on the nightstand, watching as Logan's eyes devoured the sight of her newly exposed flesh. She lowered herself to the edge of the mattress next to him and took his hand. Rogue slowly drew Logan's hand towards her, her tongue darting out to quickly wet her bottom lip.

Logan's hand was an inch away from her breast when he saw her other hand raise to her throat. She slowly drew one of the scarves out and loosely knotted it around his wrist. With quick efficiency, she tied that hand to the bedpost behind his head. Logan bit back a pained grin, enjoying her tenacity as much as being frustrated by it. "So... we're still playing then."

An arched brow, and she leaned over him to pursue the binding of his other wrist. "Sugah, I ain't even begun to play yet."

As she reached for his wrist, Logan used her distraction to capture the tip of the breast closest to him with his mouth. A startled gasp erupted from her and settled into a shuddering moan. Marie temporarily ignored his hand and focused on the heat and moisture of Logan's mouth against her aching breast. She hadn't said a word about no touching with his mouth, only his hands, and she was suddenly quite glad of the omission. She settled back slightly, leaning closer to the lips and tongue that were teasing the touch-starved flesh, putting a hand to the back of Logan's head to make sure he didn't even consider stopping.

Feeling her reaction with more than his basic five senses, Logan eased his mouth to the other breast for equal attention. He laved the nipple with his tongue before pulling the entire crest inside his mouth. He licked and sucked at the mound, scraping the nipple lightly with his teeth and receiving a gasp and a hand clenching in his hair as a reward. She was close to giving in -- She had to be.

Logan pulled away to look up at Marie, hearing the soft cry of her longing when his lips left her flesh. She shifted slightly and brought her mouth to his for a hard, quick kiss.

Then she reached for his free hand and bound it.

Logan had to give her points for holding out. The small portion of his mind that was still capable of rational thought registered the surprising fact that he was actually enjoying giving Marie total control. She climbed over him to tie the scarf to the other bedpost, then returned to straddle his stomach. She shifted above him, rubbing her backside against his hard on and making him groan at the friction that wasn't nearly enough to satisfy.

Rogue gave a slow, wicked smile in response, and Logan's hands twitched in their silken bonds. "Now that I have you where I want ya, sugah, what am I gonna do with you?"

Logan thought as he watched her hands come up to start drawing slow patterns on his chest with her fingertips. A fingernail scraped lightly across his nipple as she spoke. "Ah could spend an entire day just lookin' at your chest and touchin' it, sugah. Such a beautiful chest, callin' out to my fingers, just beggin' ta be worshiped."

She was not playing fair at all, saying those things in that drawl she purposely emphasized because she knew it made him crazy, arching her back to draw his attention to the breasts he couldn't touch in his present condition. Logan clenched his hands and fought the urge to tell her to untie him.

Rogue leaned forward to run her lips and tongue across the muscles of his chest. She hadn't been exaggerating -- She truly could spend an entire day doing nothing more than studying Logan's body with her eyes and hands. She slid herself slowly backwards, kissing and touching her way down his body, gasping when her wet core brushed against his engorged cock and hearing his answering growl, suppressing the temptation to impale herself on him and moving back further still.

Rogue continued scooting backwards on the bed until she was positioned with her head hovering over Logan's groin. She had calculated this move, knowing how much Logan loved touching her while she gave him head. However, entranced by the sight of him, the game was quickly forgotten in a sudden haze of need.

Logan watched as she pulled her hair back over her shoulder to provide him with an unobstructed view of what she was doing. Her tongue darted out to lave a quick circle on his head, and Logan's hips instinctively jerked upward. She licked a line down the pulsing vein to the base of him, then retraced the journey upward to the tip. Logan's breath shuddered in anticipation and his eyes snapped shut without his permission at the sensations Marie was creating. Light exploded behind Logan's eyelids as he felt her envelop him into the heated paradise of her mouth.

Rogue felt Logan's body tense beneath her as she drew him deep and suckled hard. She loved the feel of him inside her mouth, the sensation of having control over her powerful lover as intoxicating as the knowledge of the pleasure she was giving him. She heard a low growl rumble from his chest and slowly pulled her head away, a feather light raking of her teeth against his shaft as she withdrew. His breath hissed inward at the pleasure of the daring caress.

"Fuck... Marie..." Logan muttered in a low voice. His body felt like it was on fire, the flames shooting through his nerve endings from the blaze of sensation centered at his groin. His eyes opened and met Marie's equally heated gaze.

Rogue crawled back up to straddle Logan's hips and positioned him at her wet opening. Craving the feel of his hands on her but attempting one more salvo before admitting defeat, she took the head of his cock inside of her, but nothing more. Before he could comprehend her intent not to move, she placed her hands on the bed either side of his head, leaned down and whispered against his lips in a rasping voice, "Tell me what you want, Logan... Tell me."

Vaguely recalling the game but beyond caring about winning or losing, Logan braced his feet on the mattress and arched his hips up into hers sharply, impaling her deeply on his hard shaft. A growl of complete satisfaction erupted from his throat as Marie's head flung back in abandon and she gave out a loud cry in response. Rogue reached for the knot at his left wrist at the same moment that Logan, with subconscious protective instinct driving him, released only his right-hand set of claws to sever the other binding.

Suddenly free and not in any state to care how or why, Logan grasped Marie's face in his hands and crushed her mouth to his. His tongue darted into her mouth and tangled with hers as he felt her begin to move above him. He freed her head and moved his hands to the breasts that had been tempting him far too long. His thumbs brushed circles against her pebbled nipples before shifting to take their fullness into his palms for massaging.

Rogue's breath escaped her in panting moans as she increased her rhythm. She felt Logan's hands leave her breasts to grasp her hips. With a quick roll to the side, he pinned her underneath him. After the change in position, he didn't move for a long moment -- pausing to take in the sensation of her under and around him, reveling in the sight of her flushed skin and the heaving of her breasts with her rapid breathing. Marie stared up into his eyes, feeling his length inside her, feeling his breath on her face, swearing she could see the pounding of his heart as well as hearing it. "Logan... Logan, please..."

He heard the plea and responded, sliding a hand under her to lift her hips slightly, and she knew what to do, wrapped her legs around his to accommodate him. Logan kissed her and thrust deep, catching her cry in his mouth, feeling it rocket through him, driving him to push deeper and faster as she urged him with hands that clenched on his shoulders in near desperation.

Logan moved his mouth to her throat, sucking at the pulse there as she moaned. His hands traveled hungrily over her body, unable to stop exploring the satiny curves he'd been denied. He brushed his fingers across her jaw, ran his hands feverishly along the curve of her waist, caressed the length of the legs wrapped around him. Touching Marie was a drug, and he could never get enough.

He could feel the tension building as quickly in her as it was in him, spiraling higher and tighter with every thrust. It couldn't possibly be so good, but it was. It went beyond good to perfection when he felt her legs clench around him, her fingernails pressing into his skin in the mindless need that he shared. "Logan! Oh... oh God, yes... please... I'm..."

He changed the angle of his thrusts slightly to cause more friction against the swollen bundle of nerves near her center. That elicited a choked gasp and he felt her going over the edge, clenching around him, pulling him with her. Logan gave a series of sharp, hard thrusts and felt the tension snap and explode across his nerve endings. It broke through him with blinding intensity as he buried himself inside her and called out her name, feeling her tremors as much as his own.

Logan drifted slowly back to reality to discover that he was on his back again with Marie sprawled across his chest and no idea how they'd come to switch positions. Immediately after having the thought, he decided that it didn't matter. He reached out to gently smooth sweat damp hair back from her forehead. She smiled and turned her head to kiss his pectoral. "Marie?"

"Yeah, sugah?"

"I don't remember who won the little game, do you?"

She giggled and lifted her head from his chest to look up at him. "I think we both won."

He couldn't have agreed more. "I think we'll need to try this with you tied up next time."

Her eyes twinkled with merriment. "Name the time and place. I'm ready any time you are. But Logan..."

"Yeah, baby?"

She plucked at the scrap of silk still dangling from his right wrist. "You owe me a scarf."