Author's Chapter Notes:
Morning after and another spin of the wheel!
The morning was silver, rain was falling in great sheets obscuring the hills around them. Marie had been woken by the movement beneath her, Logan was still under her, his hip was wedged into her and every move he made sent ripples of pleasure burning through her mind.
"Logan," she tried shaking him gently but it didn't do anything, the air had a bite of cold to it and she needed to move or he did. She was about to shift when he grabbed her ass with a large hand and pulled her flush against him. The smile that covered his face almost matched her own when he ground himself against her.
"You need to piss?" She shook her head as his other hand got into the game by rubbing her inner thigh with the warm fur. "Good."

Flipping her back into position on top of him she felt his erection against her just before it slid home inside her. This time felt different, he was being careful, she propped herself up with her forearms on his chest and shifted her hips. The tip of him grazed against her g-spot when she did that sending quakes through her nerves and her hands clenched into the fur covering his chest. "Fuck, Logan!"
"Exactly darlin'."
Sliding her upward the hardness filled completely her eyes locking with his own, the seriousness she found there at odds with the smile on his lips. Moving her hips on his own with quickening pace, fingers gripping her small frame tightly. "How many before me?"
It took a couple of heartbeats for her to understand the question and form an answer.
"In reality?" He nodded, her answer coming quicker than he thought it would've. "No one apart from you, well a rubber version of you." The sensations his hands were playing on her skin hidden safely under the fur were driving her nuts.
"A *rubber* version of me?" Her face flushed as she was forced to reveal her inner most secret, the one thing she'd hoped never to reveal to anyone including him.
"Remember when you had that full body scan?" Gripping her tightly as she shifted over him, her hands lodging on his shoulders gaining more traction as she ground down into his now deeper thrusts. "Ah...copied....your size. Made....a...replica, did it in shop class while....Oh God Logan!" He'd just brushed her clit with a fur covered finger, making her flinch out of the range of it, her over sensitised flesh aching.

He flicked her over, furs and all until he was on top of her, the furs still laying over her skin protecting him. But now he was gripping the ground over her head, letting his hips and lower back do all the work. His gaze was locked onto her own, and it had darkened, Wolverine was here with her. Even his teeth seemed sharper as he growled above her body, relaxing into the power that he was pushing into her hips. Her hands hiding under the fur, trying to grip his skin through it as he fucked her. The fur under began to ruck up, the cool ground under her feeling damp to her feet as the first spikes of her climax ran through her.

He'd been fine up until she'd told him about her making a copy of his dick, she'd picked him out of all those around her. Made a damn dildo out of him when all she'd had to do was ask him to fuck her and he'd have been there naked and ready. Thing was she didn't want just an emotionless fuck, she wanted *him* and she'd done the best she could've when she'd thought she couldn't have the real thing. Just listening to her say what she'd done, that she'd gone to all that trouble to ease her own urges. Hell she could've bought one online but no she'd wanted *his* dick inside her, even though it wasn't the same size as it was now. It still gave him a glow of pride to know that it had been his dick that had broken her maidenhead, even if it had been made of rubber.
Thats when he'd lost all control, that's when Wolverine had come out to play and he was taking his turn with her. It was never long with him, the urge to fill a female usually made for quick escapes and a recovering woman who came round while he was already five miles away and accelerating. He came back to himself when Marie screamed again, her body arcing up to meet his chest, hands lost around his neck wrapped in fur.
Every nerve in his groin was burning when he released himself into her, as if he was turning himself inside out for her. Tired he rested himself inside her, her body still shifting against his skin only when he felt the softness of the fur did he realise she'd turned part of it over. She was rubbing his body with the scented fur, it smelled of her, of her pleasure, her arousal and release, her joy at being here under him. It made him purr as he relaxed into her hands, slowly sliding out of her body and resting on her small form.

They stayed like that for about a minute, then her voice tired and a little shaky wound out into his ears. "Logan, know when you asked me if I needed to piss?"
He lifted a groggy head looking directly into her sparkling eyes, "Uh?"
"Well Ah need to pee.....now." He rolled over taking the warmed fur with him, leaving her naked to the cold world. Shuddering a little she got up, her body showing the marks of his attentions from last night and today. Shivering a little she walked naked to the entrance and peered out, the rain was still coming down in sheets and she braced herself for the shock.

When it came it was unexpected, the rain was warm, it was like a tepid shower on her skin, refreshing and cleansing all at once. Letting her body relax she went to the latrine behind the bushes Logan had pointed her to yesterday. Relieved she came back to the entrance and found Logan naked to the air, washing his skin in the rain. For a moment she just watched him, the soft ground under his feet beginning to liquify a little. She watched the play of the rain on his skin, seeing him relaxed for the first time in years. He'd never been this relaxed in the mansion showers, not even after missions, here he was himself, free to be what he was, a man who understood his nature. Shaking his hair of rain the effect reminding her of a dog he turned to see her smiling at him, wet through from the rain. He held out a hand to her, the meaning not lost on her but it caused a spike of pain to go over her face. She couldn't touch him, not like this, not bare, she'd kill him and she didn't want to hurt him anymore.

A little sad she went back inside out of the rain, her shoulders drooping as she picked up the smaller fur and wrapped herself in it. Before she had the chance to dry her face Logan grabbed her skin, kissing her lightly with drenched lips. The shock of his touch on her made her freeze, it was only when he released her that she realised she hadn't hurt him. Smiling to himself he walked over to the other fur and rubbed it over his skin, she looked at him in shock, her mouth opening and closing before she got her words in order. "How did you know..."
He pierced her through with a stare that froze the words in her throat.
"I didn't, took a chance, figured it would be enough of a barrier. It is. Looks like we'll be going fishin regular from now on." He turned his back on her and the words were about to flow out of her mouth when what he'd said actually reached her brain.
Fishing = water, deep rivers = space to submerge, skin to skin contact without the down side. Her grin nearly split her face in two when she looked up into his own.

"Yeah, Ah think so too, Ah miss fishing, my daddy used to take me. Ah don't know what we'll catch up here but Ah'm willin' to give it a go." They both knew that food wasn't the only thing that would be experimented on up here. Coming over to her while she was still wrapped up in the fur his hand touching her damp hair.
"Good, get the fire going and get that skin in here to dry, it'll rot if it stays wet." He turned away and dropped the fur to the floor, revealing his naked body to her gaze again. The deep sigh that left her mouth had him turning back round to see what the problem was.
"Logan get dressed and then Ah'll get the fire goin', you naked is something that's goin to take some gettin' used to for me. Especially now." He just grinned as he picked up his jeans, turning around so she could see his reaction to her words. Making himself more comfortable he left her to get on with the fire while he went to do other little jobs in the still heavy rain.

The skin was salvaged by the afternoon, the weather had turned again and the late sun was blazing against the soft ground outside the entrance. Logan was missing again and she found herself reheating the stew for dinner after eating dried rations for breakfast and lunch. She'd been busy looking through the stores they had and trying to identify them. She'd found dried beans but of what kind she had no idea when Logan had come in and dumped a mint smelling plant on her lap. "Hang it up to dry somewhere near the fire," she'd looked at it and it seemed familiar but not the flowers.
"What is it?" He didn't turn from his task of searching for cord when he answered her.
"Something you'll need if we're still sleeping together." Her silent enquiry enough of a spur to get him to elaborate, "Back at the mansion you were on a hormone pill yeah? Regulating your period? Well here there's no medic or pharmacy so you'll drink that every morning. It's pennyroyal, a part of the mint family, bit hard to find but you'll need to dry it before you use it."
The sense of it hit her, she hadn't brought enough pills to get her through a winter here so it was good sense. If it kept pregnancy at bay she'd be grateful, she only hoped it kept the hormone rushes back too.
"Logan?" He turned with a section of cord in his hands, bringing it over to her to tie the pennyroyal up with.
"Yeah?"
"When do you start training me?"
He levelled his stare at her hands before getting up and walking to the front entrance. His voice echoing into the space they lived in, "Ever since you followed me to that warehouse, I've been training you every moment since then. Only now it gets harder because you'll be learning everything to survive out here as well as defending yourself against all comers; including me." He rounded on her then the light making him seem all shadow to her eyes. "I'm not pulling punches Marie we don't have time to do this half assed, you do what I tell you and we do it until it's second nature to you. I want you prepared before we head back to civilsation, I want you stripped bare here with me. Then I'll know what we have to work on, better here than in a soft gym with temperature controlled air and no danger. If you get hurt badly you can touch me and heal it up, so be prepared for a broken bone or two because it *will* happen Marie."

Her eyes widened at the words that were spilling from him, that he'd been training her since that day she'd followed him. He saw her shock and he came inside the shelter his features visable again, "Marie you're too important for me to lose. I'll do everything I can to keep you alive and that means teaching you every dirty trick there is. There's no one else here to train with so we'll be at each others throats occassionally but we will sleep together every night at the end of it all. We *never* take it to bed, you have a problem you tell me when it happens not later. Understood?"

The slight hint of fear in his eyes made her agree, he needed her to understand that this was more than just training, this was life. He was showing her how to survive, in case things went pear shaped with Xavier, she could lose herself in the wilderness and he'd never find her. He was showing her life on his terms and it didn't frighten her, in fact she felt relieved. He'd told her what was coming and she'd have to tell him when he annoyed her, pushed her too far for her to cope with. Communication was paramount, they needed to be honest with each other, totally honest. Nodding she went toward him, dropping the plant on the now dry furs. Wrapping herself around him, her clothed skin protecting him from her gift.
"Ah understand Logan, Ah understand." His sigh as he held her told her she'd reached him, the journey would be hard but it would be worth every step and every bruise. When he let her go he pulled her outside into the late sunshine.
"Come on you've got some plants to collect." Following him down the mountain side they went and did some training. Just because it was survival didn't mean it couldn't be fun, her laughter was heard over the hills until the sun finally passed over the ridge and the darkness turned the sky a rich purple.
Life wasn't easy but it'd show many more riches to them both before the road was ended.