Author's Chapter Notes:
Logan comes back from his jaunt and Marie gets an understanding worked out between them both.
The bed was comfortable she had to give him that, the ferns were springy and smelt like new cut grass to her nose. Pulling the larger fur onto the mat she bedded down, remembering to keep her body parallel to the fire as Logan had told her. A full stomach and a tired body quickly sent her to sleep, pulling the fur around her wrapping herself inside it. The musty smell not unpleasant to her as she faded into the darkness, lost to the world around her. Only her subconcious remembering that Logan had yet to come home as she fell into dreams embrace.

Sensation, a soft tickling then the slide of material making her ears prick up bringing her conciousness roaring to the surface. Eyes opening to see Logan's broad naked back only inches away from her bare face, he kept his body near her own. Daring a quick look down while keeping her clothed body relaxed, she could see his naked hips. Dropping her gaze lower in the fur bed, catching a glimpse of ass and naked thighs. She kept herself still as he shifted closer to her, her breath now on his skin. If she moved an inch she'd kill him but he didn't seem to care as he shifted his thick legs to wrap around hers. A hand came into the bed and she tried to keep her head while he pulled her hips into his own. The contact between them making her own blood begin to shift and pool. He kept his hand on her hip as he shifted into her rising onto his shoulder a little. She shifted and she knew he felt her movement; he didn't stop moving but if she kept quiet the illusion might still work.

Resting on one shoulder she could see his body revealed to the fire, the fur thrown back the pelt glistening in the red ember light. It painted his skin too, and she almost spoke when his hand shifted from her hip to her own hand resting on her stomach. He shifted around, careful not to touch her bare skin, making a pillow of fur for her head to rest on. Pulling her over so she rested on his chest, the warmth from him making her body react. He was naked, gloriously naked under her and she could see the effect she had on him even through her narrowed eyes. "You might as well open them I know your awake."

Busted.

Blinking she looked into the gaze that was considering her own, she'd been wondering about this, how she'd handle being so close to him after what had happened in the motel room. She was a little afraid of him, of Wolverine if the truth was told but she still trusted him. He'd been warning her about him ever since they'd left Xaviers and if truth be known she'd thought he tried to make a move on her before he did. She had him in her head after all, her own fantasies had included him and that part of him had been more than willing to share some of his own with her.

He looked calm, sated but the heat in his gaze told her he needed something from her, so when he shifted her hand down to his groin she knew what he was asking. He needed to know if she trusted him still, he wanted her but he wasn't going to take her. If they did this it had to be mutual.
He pulled her hand closer to him, the blood already pooling in his groin making his skin swell and his penis twitch. A low rumble passed from him into her, keeping her eyes locked on his she pulled her hand out from under his. The gloved fingers skating over the delicate skin, the nylon of the glove feeling rough to her balanced by the heat that was pulsing into her fingers through it.

When she grasped him properly his hips lifted off the bed, his own hand keeping hers locked around him. Her choice had been made there was no going back now, his body heating as he slid her hand up his shaft. Her clothes no barrier to the heat from him or the fire, laying her leg over his. Trying to pin him down with her weight a little, her own drive manoeuvring her hips so his own movements ground against her sex. Her voice shaky as she felt his hand change as he laid flat, the shoulder now free he pulled her to him. Crushing her to his skin as he moved her hand on him, his voice dark as he hissed her name through his teeth. The changes in him visible moment by moment, the way he moved into her as her fingers brushed the sensitive skin of his balls; making it creep as they tightened.

He was laid out under her, the rise of his body with each pull on his erection telling her everything. *She* was in control here he was giving her the power over him, she could touch him and knock him out in a heartbeat if she needed to. Her own sex was aching now, the way he shifted into her not enough to give her the release she needed. Crushing it down she concentrated on Logan, seeing him watch her, the way he took in everything about her in the near darkness. When his grip on her tightened she looked at him, she'd never seen him look so wild, his entire body was straining, even his fingers were vibrating with the effort of keeping himself in check.
"Logan," her voice soft, filled with understanding mingled with lust for him was his undoing. He pulled her hand along him tightly, as he erupted over his skin, she kept her eyes riveted to his face though. The look in him was all for her, the strength, the vulnerability, the weakness, the love, everything he was was revealed in that moment between them. He was shuddering still as he shifted her now numb hand along him, milking him of everything.

It had been quick, fast and unexpected but it had been *real*, he'd let her touch him, see him fall apart like no other woman had. She'd seen his usual fucks, he usually took them from behind so they couldn't see him at his weakest. When he needed something from them that they couldn't give him, wouldn't let them give him, tenderness, love, caring. She could see the shine in his eyes, the moisture there, the rawness of him and she had to look away. He'd given her too much already she couldn't take more from him.
"Marie?" His voice sounded hurt and that was what raised her gaze again, the hurt was visable and the implication hit home to her.
"Ah'm fine Sugar, you didn't hurt me..." she paused before seeing the naked need in his gaze, he needed her to say it, to tell him how she felt about him. "Ah know you'd never hurt me, Ah love you, always have."
The crushing embrace that followed her words told her of the rightness of her decision, catching the deep sigh and choke of his throat as he held her to him. Her own hands reaching over him, clutching him to her smaller frame, the voice in her head chiming with her own feelings, 'Mine'.

She smiled when he released her from his grip, the look on his face suddenly serious worried her a little. "You trust me?" She nodded and he twisted a piece of her hair in his fingers before meeting her gaze again. "Strip." She just sat for a moment, then seeing no hunger or danger from him she began to undress. Keeping her skin away from his own she undressed, shuffling the clothes off her skin and shivering at the cool air around her. Taking her clothes he folded them and put them next to the fire pit, keeping them warm.

Shifting himself he went under the large bear skin so he was laying on the ferns beneath, pulling her onto his body again, the hide covering every piece of skin she could reach. When he placed the second smaller skin on top of her she thought she'd gone to heaven. The touch of the fur running over her already sensitive skin enough to make her blood burn. Resting on his chest and using her arms to prop herself up a little she watched as the smile covered Logan's face.

Dropping his hips she fell into the cradle he made for her, feeling the heat and hardness of him under the pelt. Her sex instantly pressured by him against her, the smooth warm fur rubbing against her already slick folds. A moan coming from her throat as her breasts rubbed against the hard furry chest she was resting on. But it was when he gripped her hips with his hands through the second pelt that her mind went into overdrive. Pulling and pushing against her sex, fucking her through the pelts.

Her body being assaulted by sensation, her entire skin on fire as she shifted on him. Letting him take the lead on the pressure and pace until she'd had enough of slow. Forcing her legs over his making him put his together, her legs wider now as she cradled his hips in her own. Sweat running down her body as she fought to pin down the sensations to one point in her body, feeling one hand shift from her ass to her breast. Making her breath still as Logan purred under her, hips bucking into her own as she ground along him. When his hand moved the soft pelt to her sex, running it along her swollen sex, making her whimper with it. Her eyes blazing as she gripped the pelt under her tightly, teeth grinding as her voice growled out his name. "Logan, please!"

No sooner had her voice stilled than the sensation of something long smooth and hard entered her quivering sex. He'd cut a slit and was in her, the fur protecting him from the rest of her skin. Protected from harm she pushed upward off his chest and he slid upto his balls in her. Both hands now under the pelt holding her still as his back arched under her. Both of them now growling, panting as she gripped his hips with her thighs, hands lost in the deep fur under her covering his body. But his face was clear and it was that that told her how much she'd earned from him and he from her.
The entire situation that Xavier had set up from the beginning was being consummated, but it was on their terms, in their way, free from others opinions and ideas.

Shifting her hips as he moved under her, making sure her clit brushed against the soaked fur with every movement. Watching the blush of her blood cover her skin as she climbed higher, taking him with her. Knowing the sounds he'd heard from her room were the same sounds he was hearing now, but then she'd been alone with only the dream of him. Here she was *with* him in every sense of the word, every reaction she gave was real, nothing fake or forced. She was *here*, all of her, every part of her and it was *him* she'd given herself to. When she clamped her thighs around his hips he knew, her breath unsteady, her movements became jarring as she lost control of her body. So close he could see it, his own nearing as hee tight virgin channel squeezed him as he moved through her. Shifting a hand to her sex he lifted the fur just a little, brushing his hard finger against her clit.

The power of her muscles made him wince as she clamped down on him, her voice screaming out over the forest. Pulling her head down into his chest trying to muffle the sound a little as her body spasmed. Hands gripping the fur beneath her as if she could tear through it like paper. The pain of her internal grip lessening he shifted deeper, nearing his own climax as she still fluttered around him. Shifting his hand to her ass he moved her over him, listening to her whimper as the sensations went through her. Lifting her head by the hair seeing her glazed expression as he felt his balls tighten, gritting his own teeth as the wave went through him. Her name falling from his lips and wishing that he could kiss her, lose himself in her swollen lips as well as the ones wrapped around him right now. Shaking her into awareness and seeing her eyes light up with the feeling of him emptying himself inside her. Purring as he did it, letting her head drop to his chest, they were bonded, now and forever. Wolverine may come and go but even he knew that she was *his* now, he'd marked her womb with his scent and he'd be the only one to do it.

When they'd finally come down he gently slid out of her, wrapping her up tight in the furs and keeping her on top of his warmth. His arms wrapped safely around her form, the fire nearly out for the night knowing he'd have to remake it in the morning but it didn't matter. He'd have been warm in the middle of an iceburg, as Marie fell into sleep a smile lodged deep into her face. She had him as much as he had her, after this any wound they dealt each other would kill. So much had been revealed and shared between them it would be the only way to end it properly. They'd fight together, for each other and that was what they'd be concentrating on tomorrow, training and he'd be teaching her *everything* he knew.
Smiling he pulled her closer, snuggling her under the fur a small smile resting on his face as sleep took him, leaving his dreams undisturbed for once.