Author's Chapter Notes:
Marie gets an education, not in what she wants but it's something she's wished for more than once.
Logan has to accept the consequences for his actions.
The bath was wonderful, she'd drifted in and out of sleep, the salt making her bouyant so her breasts floated above the water. Sinking herself under as the water covered her skin, she'd missed this if she was honest. Just taking the time to soak, to stop worrying about what or where they were going, to just 'be'. When the water was cold to her skin she'd gotten up, thinking Logan would be back. She hadn't heard him return but then he was known for sneaking around, it was what Xavier had used him for.

As she dried off her mind went back to what he'd said about the house, that he'd killed everyone in there. The children of the house as well as the mother, he'd just walked into their home and destroyed everything they were with no guilt or compassion. They were targets to destroy and he'd done it at Xavier's orders, the information she'd given over had made her ill. When she'd opened the thing in her mind she felt revulsion at the things this man had done. Yet she couldn't see where killing his family would bring back those he'd tortured, sold and destroyed. Logan's voice in her head had answered that question, 'They'll think twice before they do it again, no one wants to lose everything they have.' Thing was what had Logan lost in doing it?

Shaking her head she wrapped her long robe around her and stepped out of the bathroom. Straight into Logan's chest, she was about to apologise when she saw the blood all over him. Spatter pattern, close up too by the looks of it, her eyes looked up into darkness, seeing exactly who was in front of her and it wasn't Logan.
"Shit!"

Before she even had chance to move he was on her, forcing her to the floor. Using her robe to shield himself against her skin, he kept her legs together; using his own thighs to keep hers shut. Holding her arms above her head one handed, the other hand at her throat, fingers wrapped around her tight. She felt him begin to move over her, her mind screaming out that this wasn't happening, he wasn't trying to rape her. Yet when his teeth bit her on her breast just above the edge of her robe she knew that's exactly what was going to happen.

He'd warned her, he'd told her often enough on this trip to run if he grabbed her. Yet here she was under him and he had her pinned down, her skin covered by her long towelling robe. Feeling him shift his naked bulk over her, hips already moving against the towelling of her robe. The heat from him was enormous she'd loved to have shifted, to have her hands free so she could have touched him. He was even keeping her face locked down, using the straining fabric as a noose. Tears began to form in her eyes as she realised she was going to have to go through this. There was no way out, even her voice had caught in her throat, she didn't want this, didn't want her memories of the man she'd loved reduced to this.

Something inside her snapped, no; she'd rather die than have this happen to her. Shifting her back against the cold floor she arched herself into him, trying to make her robe open, anything so her skin could floor him. All it did was make his movements harsher, his growls deeper as she bucked into his hips. Her body shifted under him, suddenly his erection was sliding against her own sex through the robe. The itchy fabric wetting quickly as her body responded to the actions Wolverine was putting her through. She could react even though she didn't want to.

The tears finally broke as Wolverine gripped her tighter, her wrists would be bruised after this, as would her throat. He'd marked her as his from the moment he'd touched her on the statue, but this mark was one she knew Logan would hate himself for. This is what he'd been showing her that day he'd been stood naked at the forest edge, he was an animal. Animals take what's theirs and she was *his*, relaxing her body she let go of her mind. Just letting herself float in the darkness inside her head, Logan was there, his hands clenching and unclenching. She turned her consciousness toward him but he turned away from her fading into the depths of her mind. Leaving her to deal with the pain alone, she could feel here. She felt every touch, every bite on her body as Wolverine shook and strained above her clothed skin.

Screaming out in her head, hoping someone would hear her, some telepath so they could see what they'd reduced him to. Hate's fire kindled inside her heart, but exactly who it was for she didn't know yet. All she wanted to do was survive this intact, she'd deal with everything else later.

It didn't take long, the slide of his body against her own covered her robe in blood and sweat. Then the scent of his release the wetness that soaked through to her belly. His grip softening on her, his teeth biting her softly as he purred, still rubbing himself along her. The ache in her own sex still there but her mind was just willing him to get up, to leave her so she could scrub her skin raw.

His head raised itself and he pulled her head so she could see him properly. He hadn't said a coherant word at all, not through the entire thing, an then the first word out of his mouth had been her name. "Marie?" The darkness was gone and instead was a pain so full and fertile it spread out across the room filling it end to end. He shifted so fast she'd have thought super speed was one of his mutations. He was on the floor across from her watching as she pulled herself off the cold tile floor.

She didn't say a word as she just turned on the shower, the water was cold but it didn't matter. Just getting under the water where she could feel clean, the tears had stopped. She'd prioritised, she needed to be clean first, then she could collapse, shedding the now soaking robe she stood under the water bare to his gaze.

He could see the bruises forming, the ones on her wrists, the finger marks at her throat, even the chafing at her sex. He knew exactly what had happened and he was wondering why she hadn't put him down. Shifted herself so she could've touched him, but then he remembered the position he'd been in. She couldn't move, Wolverine knew how to pin her, how to keep her down. He had to know if he'd hurt her any more than he already had. Getting up he reached behind her picking up the soaked robe and wringing out the blood and semen that covered it. Using it he turned her around so he could see all of her, the blow to his self esteem was bad enough. It was the cold look in her eyes that told him of the true damage he'd done to her. He'd killed her, in some way he'd killed her, whatever she gave him now she'd keep part of herself away from him and that hurt him the most of all.
He'd warned her, told her what he was, who he was and now she'd been on the receiving end of him. Assessing the damage on her he looked at her sex and her thighs, there were no bruises blooming on the sensitive skin. "Did I enter you?"

She didn't actually catch what he'd said at first, it took him three attempts before she finally got it. "Marie did I enter you?!" Blinking at him she just shook her head, seeing relief fill his face as he let her shoulders go. "Thank god for small mercy's." The words cracked open her anger and she swung for him, the cry that came from her was primal. He'd been ready for her and he caught her up in the robe, pulling her out of the cold water he moved her out of the bathroom into the bedroom. Dropping her naked onto the bed, quickly wrapping her in blankets when she began to shudder. Rubbing her as the tears flowed down her face, blinking them away she saw he was struggling to keep his own at bay. His voice hissing through clenched teeth, as he rubbed her skin. "I *TOLD* you Marie. I told you how dangerous he is, *I* am. You have to *RUN* Marie, you have to do whatever it takes to get away. Shoot me, cut me, burn me, whatever you can but you don't *STAY*, you don't let me near you when I'm like that, not ever." His grip began to tighten on her again and his voice began to stain, shaking her as he spoke to her. "Understand! Tell me you understand! Marie, TELL ME!"

It took a moment but her throat cleared enough for her to answer him, "Ah understand, whatever Ah have to, just get away." He pulled her toward his grip tucking her head under his chin, rocking her backward and forward in his grip.
"Yeah kid, just that. You get away, I'll find you afterward but you just get away from me. As far and as fast as you can." She felt the moisture on her skin, tasting the salt in it as it fell onto her lips, they weren't hers, they were Logan's. Numb she fell asleep wrapped up in his arms, knowing that he'd kill himself before he hurt her again. Not knowing how close to the truth she was....