In retrospect it probably wasn’t such a good idea to take a shower in downstairs. One could say it was the most fucked up thing to do, right after masturbating in the control booth while Logan got himself ripped to shreds in DR. If he didn’t already know earlier about my little fixation, he definitely knows now.

I was kneeling in front of my bed, trying to reach for my old slippers, because I really didn’t have the guts to go to Logan and ask my new ones back, not after what had happened. There was a knock on the door.
“It’s open!” I shouted. I assumed it was Jubes, coming to ask what I thought about the book I had borrowed, so I didn’t even turn to look when door opened.
“Come on!” I was huffing and wiggling my ass for the good measure, trying to squeeze myself to that narrow space between floor and the bed frame, when suddenly a hand landed to the small of my back. Large, hot, strong and very male hand. I froze.
“Looking for these?” Logan asked, his body so close to mine that I could feel the heat radiating from him. I heard a soft thud, and when I dared to turn my head I saw my pink bunny-flippers staring at me.

“Yeah…” Suddenly my mouth was as dry as Sahara.
“I should give you the lecture of how you’re not supposed to leave your stuff lying around…” Logan murmured. That voice went straight through me, making me tremble under his touch.
“But I think you’re big enough girl to take the hint without lectures. Am I right?” I wasn’t able to speak, so I nodded instead.
“Good. When you’re ready to let go of those slippers, you know where to find me…” He whispered, and his hand slid lower, giving my buttocks a gentle squeeze before he stood up and walked out. Thank God he had enough common sense to close the door after him. I wasn’t able to move. I could barely breathe.

When Jubes came in much earlier I was still laying in front of my bed, trying to comprehend what had happened. She was parading around, asking my opinions of this and that piece of clothing she had bought, and all I could think about was Logan. He knew. He fucking knew. I was dribbling and drooling after him like a bitch in heat, and he knew. Yet he had given me a way out. I grasped those slippers and shoved my feet in. From this day on I would be a good little girl. I wouldn’t dream about Logan anymore. I wouldn’t poke my nose to where it didn’t belong. And I would make sure I had these slippers on for 24-7.



I really am a bastard. Shouldn’t have scared her like that. But hey, I had to do something, right? I’m no pansy like Scott. I don’t do flowers and pretty little cards. She should know that. I’m here for her, if I’m the one she wants. And I’m here for her for the other stuff, too. I wouldn’t mind bedding her, but it’s her decision. It’s her life. She can be my little girl, or she can become my woman.

I know several people who will have several powerful arguments if she comes to my bed.

She’s too young. Okay… Let’s see. She’s seventeen. Legally they have nothing to say. Hell, there are states where she would have been legal fucking three years ago.

She’s too fragile. That one they will get backwards, that’s for sure. Because between the two of us, I’m the broken, incomplete one.

I’m a dirty old bastard seducing young girls. Nope. Haven’t been sniffing around her friends lately. And never will. They give me the creeps.

I could be her father. Hell, I could very well be her great grandfather, but I know for a fact we’re not related.

I’m no good for her. For that I have to agree. But she’s good for me. I have never claimed to be selfless.

She doesn’t know what she wants. And how the fuck is she supposed to find out what she wants if they don’t let her try out new things? This is the same fucking problem I come up with everything I try to propose, with every fucking student in here. They really don’t know what they want; so better not do anything too radical, God forbid if they learned something from new experiences!

And last, but not least, she’s not ready. Really? She’s old enough to bleed. Old enough to wet her pants when she’s looking at me. Old enough to train to be an X-man. In my book that qualifies her old enough to my bed. Again assuming that’s what she wants.

Yeah. I think I got it covered. In the mean time, I could go to sleep. But not before I have had my cigar. I already messed up my routine by going to her. Heh. For a guy who calls Scott stuck-up and anal I sure can be alike him.