I have this distinct feeling of being watched, and I know I have to end this. Now. This isn’t proper. Not even the close universe with proper. But I can’t help it. It hardly is my fault that I’m wired all wrong. Room is getting dim around me, and I’m so fucking hard it hurts. I should stop, but my body has other ideas. Christ… I can’t breathe, and my kidneys are shot, every move I make grinds Sabretooth’s claws deeper in to my back and I’m going to pee blood for fucking days for this but I don’t fucking care! Just a little bit more…

Oh, shit… Shower, cigar, bed. Here I come. Preferably in that order. I think I blew my brain out. Sure felt like it. Just have to get rid of my clothes first. Xavier’s going to have a fit. This is the fifth uniform in this month only. I have to wonder why he even bothers anymore. Jeans are not as expensive as leather.

Okay. Here we go. I can do this. Small steps. Wall. Good thing we have walls down here. Have to mop off the blood after I have showered. They don’t appreciate bloody handprints that much. Oh, shit… It’s up again. Well, be my guest. Stand as long as you like. I’m going to sleep. If I can crawl to my room, that is. But have to take that shower first. Can’t go upstairs in this condition. Hmm? What the fuck is that? It’s pink and fluffy… Those fucking slippers. This may sound paranoid, but are those fucking things following me around? Well, let them. Fucking perverts. And where the fuck is that door? Okay… I’m going to sit for a while. Just to catch my bearings. Just for… A while… Ahhh… This floor is surprisingly comfortable…

No. Can’t go falling asleep in here. Scott would fucking provoke my access code if he found me here sleeping. Better just suck it up.
“End scenario…”
“Invalid command.” Fucking piece of shit. **cough**
“End scenario!”
“Scenario, code Wolverine terminated.” Have to wonder what dimwit programmed voice recognition in here. Anything can happen. Everybody should have a way to end scenario, at any given circumstances. Fucking sore throat is enough for that machine to get confused. Have to talk about it with Scott tomorrow. But now that shower…

Floor is still wet. Somebody was here just few minutes ago. Urgh. I hate it. I don’t usually use this place, too many scents floating around, and it feels like I can’t get clean. Don’t really want to smell Scott, Ororo or Jean at the soles of my feet for the rest of the day. That’s just plain gross. Wonder who it was. Scent is definitely familiar. But something’s off. Shit. Might be Ororo’s new perfume. That stuff is strong enough to gag a maggot. Loaded with pheromones.

I fucking know that scent. Have to wash off the blood and clear my sinuses, maybe I’ll figure it out after. This is so good. All the grime and dirt just falling off… Have to go and get those slippers away from DR. Give them back to Marie. She’s probably looking for them already. Now there’s a kid with a serious case of cold feet. They’re like fucking icicles. She should go out with Bobby. They would fit together. Ice cubes. Or not. She’s not an ice cube. Not my little Marie. But she should definitely hook up with somebody. If not for else, at least to learn how to relax around other people. When ever she’s around her friends, she’s so tense it’s not even funny. Face pale, hands twisting and tangling her sleeves constantly, eyes darting back and forth. She’s not insecure, far from it. She’s just being careful. If she keeps going on like that, she’ll end up more paranoid than I am. Speaking of which… That scent… What the fuck has she been doing in here? No wonder I couldn’t place that scent! It’s Marie. Marie in heat. My little kitten all hot and bothered. Well, I’ll be damned…