I run in to Logan when we’re leaving the Danger Room. Scary hour of not knowing weather something’s going to happen or not behind. Good God he looks just edible in black leather. Bad girl, Marie. Stop ogling him. I hope I’m not drooling.
“You alright?” He asks, raking his gaze over me. Suddenly I feel naked. I have clothes on and Logan’s not a telepath, but his eyes… It feels like he’s stripping me bare. Layer after layer. And if he doesn’t stop soon, this is going to be awkward.
“I’m fine. You?” I manage to squeak.
“Fine. How’s your head?” He doesn’t let go. He doesn’t look angry, either. Just confused. Can’t blame him. I haven’t lied to him before.
“It’s… Uh… I really didn’t have a headache. But I rather not talk about it…” Better come clean. Logan nods and ruffles my hair.
“If you need to talk about it, you know where to find me.” And with that said he’s gone. Walking down the corridor, leather gleaming wetly under the fluorescent lights, enhancing his broad shoulders and narrow waist and I really didn’t just think of him like that! This is freaking me out! First thing I’ll do when I get to my room is to ditch that harlequin back to Jubes. This is getting scary.

Back in my room. Floor is kind of cold. Shit. I left my slippers back in DR. Have to go and get those. You’re not supposed to leave stuff lying around in there. Somebody might get hurt. I take the book with me. Jubes should still be in her room. Professor told us all to take the rest of the day off. I guess there are perks in these false alarms after all.

Nope. No Jubes. Guess she bailed off to the mall as soon as we got out from DR. Well; at least I got rid of that pesky book. Now to my other task. I hope Scott is still down there. He isn’t such a bitch as Ororo can be. Logan keeps nagging about how anal Scott is. He apparently hasn’t seen Storm at her worst.

Looks like I’m in luck. There’s red light blinking next to that fortified door. At least somebody is in there. All I have to do is to climb to the observation booth and ask that person to slip out my slippers, and I’m good to go. Crisis averted.

Or not. What have I done to deserve this? Tortured orphans or kicked old ladies around in my past life? Has to be something extremely bad. There really is no other explanation for my bad karma.

Big screen on the wall gives detailed close-up from the DR. Logan’s standing in a cage. Sabretooth is with him in there. From the looks of it they have been there quite a while. Floor is splattered with blood. With real blood. Bright red light next to the screen indicates that safety protocol is switched off. Sabretooth’s just a hologram, there’s no mark on him as he circles around warily. Logan’s completely another issue. He’s flesh and blood. Uniform shredded, fresh trails of blood dribbling down his sweat slicked skin. Suddenly Sabretooth lunges and tears deep, bleeding gauges across Logan’s torso. Logan hisses and topples over. Sabretooth knocks him back up with a knee to his face. Logan grimaces and spits out blood. Wounds are healing. There’s a telltale bulge behind the fly of leather pants he’s wearing. When Sabretooth tries to swipe him again, Logan blocks his attack and grasps his hand, pulling him flush against his heaving chest. For a moment it looks like they’re going to kiss. Logan snarls. His hand is suddenly against Sabretooth’s back, keeping the larger man in place. He’s practically humping against his thigh!

God. This is wrong. This is so wrong. I shouldn’t be in here. I should leave. Right now. I’m already wet and tingly from places I shouldn’t be after witnessing something so disgusting. But I can’t help it.

Logan’s head tilts backwards. His eyes are narrowed to tiny slits, and his hips are still gyrating, grinding against the hairy beast. For a moment I wonder what stops Sabretooth from tearing his throat out. Then I see it. Logan’s claws are firmly embedded to his back, preventing him from leaning forward. That doesn’t however stop Sabretooth from using his hands. One clawed paw lands to the small of Logan’s back, other tangles around his throat. I can’t see Logan’s left hand, it’s hidden between their bodies.

“Christ…” Logan’s breathy growl fills the silence in the booth. He’s panting, gasping for air. My hand has taken the life of it’s own. Just a little more. I’m so ready and wet… This is so fucking wrong and I’m quite sure that I can never look him in the eyes anymore, but I’ll go nuts if I don’t take care of this right now… Oh…

Logan jerks his head forward, and for a second his face fills the screen. Half hooded eyes dark from lust, cheeks reddened from the lack of oxygen. Lips curled to a pained grimace. Almost as if he was looking straight at me, sprawled on the floor, my hand thrust between my bent legs, and we are both coming. Sharp intake of breath and hiss from the speakers sends me over the edge when Logan convulses and tears Sabretooth apart, monster’s torso dropping to the floor and his feet landing next to it with heavy thud.