Author's Chapter Notes:
If there's something illogical in this chapter blame peppermint schnapps.
“Mmhh… What is it?” Marie asks, rubbing her eyes.
“Scott.” And he will probably break down the goddamned door if I don’t go and open it. I don’t fucking want to get up. Ever again. Well, not at least as long as Marie’s in my bed.
“What!” I’m a genius. I can shout through the door. Marie snuggles against my side. This is good.
“It’s Rogue! She didn’t come to breakfast! She’s missing!” I glance at the clock on my bedside table. Ten. It’s fucking ten o’clock.
“She’s been missing from three in the afternoon yesterday, and you fuckheads just noticed it?” For a moment there’s a complete silence.

“What? Logan, you have to let me in. Now. She’s missing and we have turned this whole place upside down already…”
“Don’t worry, Scott…” Fuck. I really have to get up. They have the perfect timing. I’ll go and open the door. Scott barges in with bewildered look on his face. His eyes land on Marie who’s still curled up on my bed, nice and cozy.
“Congratulations, Scott. You finally found her.”

“What the fuck is she doing in your bed?” Guess it tells something about Scott’s mental state when he openly curses in front of a student. Then again, I fucked that same student, so I don’t think there’s that big of a problem.
“What does it look like she’s doing?” I ask and slide under the blankets. Marie’s a little tense, but curls against me and lays her head on my chest, closing her eyes.
“And how the hell is that possible? Why aren’t you dead?” Scott stutters.
“Overload. I gave her more than her mutation could handle and it just gave up.”
“How did that happen?” Scott asks. Marie’s blushing. I can’t stop the smug smile that creeps on my face. I know I should. I should be very serious, and use scientific terms to describe what happened.
“We fucked the living daylights out of each other,” comes out of my mouth instead. Scott slumps to a chair, removes his visor and pinches the bridge of his nose.

“I’m sure there’s something wrong with my hearing…” He says, placing the visor back before turning his face towards us again.
“There’s no way you just told me that you fucked a student.”
“Yeah, I did. And I’m planning to keep doing it. Her. Marie. Shit. Scott?”
“Yeah?”
“Can we just get this over with?”
“Okay. She’s too young, you’re a bastard, you’re not good for her, you should stop what you’re doing… You lucky son of a bitch. Don’t expect me to defend you guys when Xavier finds out about this. Which will happen in ten minutes. You better get dressed.” And with that said, Scott walks out, closing the door. I can hear him calling Jean, telling her to meet him in Xavier’s room.

“Do we really have to get up and get dressed?” Marie moans. She tries to pretend playful, but I can hear and see that she's scared out of her wits.
“Getting up, mandatory. Getting dressed, optional. Get your ass in gear, woman.”
“So, I’m a woman now?”
“My woman. Don’t go forgetting it…” I growl and nuzzle her bare stomach. That makes her giggle. Good. At least one of us is able to laugh. My mouth is watering from the scent of her skin. My stomach is freezing. I’m not stupid. There’s nothing the law can do, but there’s quite a lot what Xavier can do. But have to keep my act together. Shouldn’t make Marie worry. She worries enough already.
“So, are you going to get dressed, or do I haul you out there buck naked?”
“I need some new clothes…”
“You can borrow mine, they’re not actually your size, but that shouldn’t matter. You can go and change to your own clothes as soon as we have seen Xavier.”
“… And I wasn’t talking about shirt and pants. My gloves. They’re… Umm…”
“Hey! Give those to me!” She was about to throw them to trash bin.
“There will be times we won’t be sleeping together. One of us is on a mission, I’m after a lead…” And do I really have to spell it out?
“They felt good against my skin. And your scent is on them.” Great. We’re both blushing.
“You like it? My scent?”
“You didn’t notice it earlier?”

I really don’t want to do this. I don’t want to go in there. I think Logan notices something when he takes my hand from the doorknob and kisses my palm.
“You are my woman. Don’t forget it.” Earlier he said it jokingly, but this time it comes out more serious, reassuringly.
“And I belong to you. Come on, lets go and tell it to those people,” He continues, wrapping his arm around me and pulling me against his side before pushing the door open. I don’t have Logan’s senses. After my body got saturated with him, his whole presence in me got somehow negated. Yet I can feel the tension. Ever heard of that phrase about how tension is so thick you could cut it with a knife? Right now you’d need a chainsaw. Logan must be feeling antsy.

There’s Scott and Jean. Sitting on a couch. Ororo standing near the windows. Professor sitting behind his desk.
“Logan, Rogue… Please. Sit down,” Professor says. There are two chairs in front of his desk. I sit down, Logan stays up and stands behind me, hands on my shoulders. He feels like a warm wall behind my back.
“I believe all in this room are familiar with the topic at hand?” Professor asks. All? Does the whole freaking mansion know? Jean and Scott are nodding; Ororo keeps her back turned and just stares outside. It’s suddenly very quiet. Then Logan gasps and snarls. His grip from my shoulders tightens, and I’m sure there will be bruises later.
“Get the fuck out of my head… Now!” Both Jean and Professor look like somebody slapped them, blinking their eyes.
“You want to know something, ask.”

“Very well. Perhaps you would like to explain what made you think it would be a good idea to seduce a child?” Professor asks. Logan snorts.
”Rogue hasn’t been a child after Magneto caught her. And I seduced her? I gave her an option. She made the choice by herself.”
“Do you really believe she’s mature enough to make that kind of choices?” Professor asks.
“Why don’t you ask her? She’s sitting right in front of you.”
“We’re not discussing about her involvement with you. We’re here discussing about your involvement with her,” Jean says with a soft voice. And I simply can’t take this bullshit anymore.
“We fucked! It was good! We’re going to fuck some more in the near future! Get over it!”