Oh… Christ… Not one of my brightest ideas. I’m too wiped to move her away. She’s still constricting around me. How the fuck is it possible that I’m getting hard again? Am I that twisted?
“Marie?”
“Logan… It’s… It’s not working. My mutation! It’s off. It’s off!” Thank God. For once something worked as I planned it.
“This roof is kind of hard. My bed is softer. Get up… Ahh…”
“I don’t want to…” She’s killing me. One day she’ll be the death of me, but what a way to go. She’s riding me slowly, so fucking tight and slick and hot… Her buttocks fit perfectly to my palms. She seems to like when I’m kneading them. Grinding harder against me and letting out small whimpers. And those breasts…
“Come here…” I want to taste them. Are they as sweet as they seem to be, or even better… I roll us over, I can’t take that slow rhythm anymore, it’s driving me insane. Time to give her a taste of her own medicine…

This way I get even deeper inside of her. All that wet heat around me, I can’t fucking breathe properly… She’s biting her lower lip. Better give her something else to bite. She even tastes a bit like vanilla. Strawberries. Her lips are so soft. Ah, and there’s something we have to discuss, as soon as I’m thinking with my brain instead of my cock. She just bit me. Hard. Hard enough to draw blood.
“Don’t. Nice and easy now…” Except that I don’t know how long I can keep up this nice and easy when she’s scratching my back like that. Wasn’t she a fucking virgin? Sure doesn’t feel like that… Have to turn her on her knees before she tears me to shreds.
“Turn over, darling…”

Much better…
“Logan…”
“Yeah?”
“Logan…”
“Mhmm?”
“Oh, God…”
”God’s not here, darling. Just the two of us…”

And if that didn’t alert the cavalry, I don’t know what will. I think she broke my eardrums with her scream. Maybe it was a good thing we stayed up here instead of going to my room. Where we should go right now, before Scott and who knows else barges out here. But I don’t think I can move. We’re both utterly, completely fucked up.
“Kid?” That rouses a giggle from her. I could laugh to my choice of word too, if I had the strength to do that.
“What?”
“We have to get in to my room. Can you move?”
“I think I can crawl…”
“Good… Crawl in to that direction…” Thank God I left the window open. Small drop from there to the floor. Only few meters between the bed and us. And I’m ready to go again. From the looks of it, so is she.

“Oh, God…”
“Logan?”
”Yeah?”
”God’s not here.”
“O-okay… Be gentle with me… Christ!”
“Oh…”
“Careful, honey…”

She’s taking me up in her ass. Slowly. I have to stay fucking still, can’t move an inch… She’s squatting over me, leaning against a chair and lowering herself slowly and it’s fucking torture to watch and not to do anything. We’re both so slick and wet and I just kind of slide in, but that can’t be so comfortable. Not at first. Have tried couple of times it myself, but that’s completely another issue…

She just sits there, buttocks flush against my crotch and rocks back and forth. Maybe if I rub her back a little…
“Don’t touch. This is good like this… Just let me be, please…”
“Stay as long as you like…” Who am I to complain? Especially when she starts to move a little. Small rocking and rolling motion, all the while she’s caressing my balls. Won’t take long now. I could… Yeah. I can reach her clit if I…
“Don’t touch… This is so good…” Okay. Oh… But no screaming this time. Please. I don’t think my ears can take it.

Guess somebody heard my plea. When she came that last time, she just kind of froze for a moment before falling face first on top of my feet, completely boneless. Have to say that I was quite boneless myself after that treatment. Barely managed to drag us in the shower. Getting dried up was impossible. We just flopped down to the bed and snuggled between the sheets.

She wore me out. Waking up in the morning was a bitch. Especially when I woke up to the sound of somebody pounding at my door.