I close my eyes and inhale his scent deeply. I have to be sure. Because after this moment everything will be different. I let my hand trail little lower, along the line of coarse hair. I can feel Logan’s muscles rippling under my touch. He’s holding his breath. So am I.
“Marie... What do you want from me?” Logan whispers with a shaky voice. I move my hand lower and close it around his. We’re both holding his cock now.
“Are you sure?”

I open my eyes. There’s no blood. No pain. Just Logan, trembling under my touch. Every muscle coiled, gaze pleading me to finish it. I peel his hand off from around him and replace his fingers with my own. He thrusts against my palm.
“Harder…” I tighten my grip and he rewards me with loud groan. He closes his eyes and his head lolls backwards.
“Is this good?”
“Yeah… So fucking good… Don’t stop…” Idea of a blood soaked Logan pales in comparison with the sight in front of me now. And it makes me curse inwardly my stupid skin. I would give anything if I could strip myself naked and straddle him. To feel the throbbing flesh inside of me.

“You’re still on the pill?” Logan suddenly asks with a thick voice.
“Yeah.” Don’t really know why I bother.
“Take off your pants.” My hand leaves his cock and I stumble backwards to my ass from sheer surprise.
“Logan… I’m sorry… We can’t, my skin…” He’s stroking himself, heated gaze raking over my body.
“Just take them off. I want to do something… And give me your glove. Not that one. The other one.” He instructs when I start to peel off the clean glove. Other one is already sticky and slick from his pre-cum. I watch when he wriggles his hand inside of it, carefully.
“Don’t worry. I’ll get you a new pair. Get those pants off. Now.” He continues stroking himself, intentionally soaking the glove with the fluid leaking from him.

“You smell so good…” He grunts when I sat next to him, without my pants this time. Roof feels warm under my buttocks, but at the same time this is kind of embarrassing. There will be a wet spot under me pretty soon. I can already feel something slick between my legs.
“Turn around… Play with yourself. I want to watch…”

I scoot over so that Logan has a clear view. Slide my hand between my thighs. Logan licks his lips.
“Go on… There’s not much I can do for you right now…” This is very embarrassing. I have done this before, but not in public. There has been no audience. I turn my gaze from Logan’s eyes to his cock, and suddenly this isn’t so hard anymore. I circle my clit and picture his fingers instead of mine doing it. They’re sliding up and down his slick shaft, and it isn’t difficult to start stroking myself at the same pace.

I’m melting. And it isn’t enough. My own hand isn’t enough. It feels like I have suddenly forgotten how to do this. I’m getting closer and closer to the edge, but every time it feels like I’m going over it, something pulls me back.
“Let me give you a hand…” Logan murmurs. Now I realize why he needed that glove. It’s saturated with his scent and essence. I lean on to my elbows. His fingers brush lightly over my clit. I have to bite my lip to stifle the scream.
“Hush… We don’t need company…” Logan whispers and eases slowly his index finger to my dripping core. I can’t look anymore. I lie on my back and bite my knuckles when completely new feelings wash over me. He ads carefully second finger, and starts pumping them in and out, slowly.
“Turn around a bit…” I can hear his hushed whisper.

I don’t know where I find the strength to move, but eventually we lay there side by side. I’m fucking his hand and caressing his cock and balls.
“Good… You’re so fucking wet…” Suddenly his hand retreats. He brings it up to his face and licks the cloth covering his fingers.
“Ah…” His cock in my hand turns even harder. He turns on his back, and before I have the time to protest pulls me on top of him, impaling me with his shaft. He’s coming. I’m coming. I can’t stop the scream that tears from my throat. He’s flooding me with his mind and body.