I might be able to laugh at this in the future. Very distant future. Last night there were not one, but two very fuckable females in my room. With whom I ended up sharing the bed? Winnie The Fucking Pooh. I remember grabbing Marie, then everything kind of blacks out. She must have gotten out okay, because I saw her at breakfast and she was smiling. Didn’t even flinch when I walked past her.

It’s nine o’clock, first class over without casualties, and I have a world-class headache going on. That’s the downside of Jean’s mixture. Takes ages to clear off from my system.

**Logan, Scott’s taking over your next class. I need to see you in my office immediately.**

Ohh… Jesus Fucking Christ… Have to ask from Xavier if he has ever had a hangover…

“You wanted to see me?” Xavier looks kind of pissed. Wonder what crawled up in his ass.
“Yes. Have a seat,” he says. Gladly. Seven dwarves are currently doing their best to dig up the mother vein from my brain. I swear if they start to sing, I’ll ask Xavier to put me out from my misery.
“It has come to my knowledge that you’re courting one of our students.” Courting? Is that what they call it nowadays?
“And?”
“Surely you understand that I can’t just sit back and let it happen. These children are under my protection, and it is my duty to look after their well being.”
“Surely you understand that her well being is my first priority?” Yeah. I can use that tone, too. Xavier doesn’t look impressed. If possible, just more pissed off.
“Logan. Now is not a good time for this kind of childish behavior. You’re a responsible adult. A teacher. I expect you to act like one. Starting right now. You will leave Rogue alone. You will stop using Danger Room for personal purposes. You will…”
“I will not. Okay, what happened at the DR, it wasn’t planned. I got carried away. Won’t happen again. But I will not leave Rogue alone. I once made her a promise. I won’t back out from it. I’m no fucking traitor.”
“Logan…”
“Fuck. Look in to my head, Chuck. I have already given myself to her hands. Any way she wants me, she’ll have me. Father, brother, friend, lover… I… Wha… Ah…”

”For a skilled telepath you really suck.” Lame. Xavier doesn’t seem to care. He’s rifling through the information he just pulled out from my head. I have already forgotten my earlier headache. It actually was peanuts compared to mental rape Xavier put me through. Right now I feel like cutting up the old geezer, but that would probably be a bad idea. Better just sit and wait for judgment.

“I will have to look in to this closer. In the mean time, you will stay away from Rogue. Is that understood?” How somebody manages to look completely baffled and determined at the same time? I have to ask Xavier to teach me that facial expression sometime.
“What about Jean?” And our little deal. If I know Xavier, he went through the whole fucking ordeal, and knows about it.
“I’ll talk to her. I do not wish to expel you. You’re valuable asset to the team.”

Valuable asset. Valuable asset? Fucking Blackbird is a valuable asset. The Danger Room is a valuable asset. Those freaking leather suits are valuable assets. It’s good to know where I stand. He doesn’t wish to expel me, but he sure as hell doesn’t seem to appreciate me much. I’m just one of his toys. A pawn to play with. Makes me wonder how he treats other people living under his ‘protection’. Makes me want to take Marie and go. Leave this place for good. I could do it. I probably should do it. But I’ll wait for Xavier’s decision first. As I said, I’m no fucking traitor…