Marie woke to find herself back in her room, Jubilee was missing again and her body ached in a very pleasurable way. Rubbing her thighs together she remembered the feel of Logan's heavy hips against her own and it coloured her skin quickly.
Throwing off the covers she bolted for the bathroom, throwing herself under the shower taking note of the bruises that were signs of her exploits yesterday. She had to find him before he left, she'd known he was getting itchy feet and she needed to tell him that she wasn't expecting anything from him. That is if he didn't want anything from her, if he did well that was another matter entirely.
The Logan in her head was quite quiet about that, all he seemed to be doing was purring quietly to himself. Smiling at her reflection in the mirror she pulled the dogtag over her head again and went to find him.

She'd tracked him down to the stable block, where he was just stood smoking in the spring air. To look at him you'd have seen the tension gone from his body, the usual anger that had been present in him upto yesterday had eased and she hoped it had been her that had cured it. Hearing her steps he turned to look at who was coming, the smile that lit his features was for her alone and his gaze locked onto the dogtag at her neck. Nodding at it he spoke to her all seriousness again, "You sure you want to wear that?" His eyes were watchful as she moved closer to him and wrapped herself around his clothed body.
"Uh-huh. Ah'd have worn it yesterday but someone told me jewellry'll kill ya."

His hand dropped to the chain and the word on it, it marked her as property and part of him loved that but she wasn't property, she was an equal. Taking it and tucking it into her shirt his fingers grazed her skin showing her what he was thinking at that moment. Her eyes glazed for a second before her smile returned her body now flush against his, gloved hands moving quickly over heating flesh. "Sure you want to try that sugar? Ah mean it can be pretty cold outside until June up here." Pulling her toward the forest he saw her face split into a smile, hell he'd always be able to go looking for the idiots who hurt him but this was finite and he'd take as much as he could get before the wheels fell off. But looking at the beauty who was now pulling him along he doubted that even if it did go sour that she'd be away from him for long. There was something inside them both, something they both felt and filled from the other but for now he had to teach her how to scream his name loud enough to deafen everyone on their floor.