Six weeks, it had taken six weeks to get them into shape, it was now late April and Logan spent more time in the danger room than he was out of it. Even Storm had begun to complain to Xavier but as yet nothing had changed, he occupied it from 11pm to around 6am every day. When he was seen he was terse, controlled and very very business like. He trained them hard, pushed them past what they thought they could do and into what they thought was impossible.

True to his word everyday he touched Marie, showing her more and more techniques, things he didn't share with the other students. Like how to kill with her fingers, pressure points, the amount of pressure and how long to hold on. The ways he had of crushing a victim under him as he used their weight against them, turning his skeleton into an advantage to add to the pain he rained down on the person who was stupid enough to fight him. He even shared the way his blades worked, the knowledge making her itch to use knives. The way he tightened his wrists just before they struck something, the feeling it gave him when they entered flesh and the jarring ache when they hit stone.

With each touch came another picture of her and him wrapped around each other, their bodies trying to become one. After each training session Logan let them leave and he'd stay in the danger room. Marie would wait until she and him were the only ones left, then she'd reach out to him. Her fingers dancing over his skin waiting for him to blink or nod at her to touch him. Every single day without missing she'd touched him, and she was getting control over her skin. She could take in small amounts of information now as well as powers, she'd tested it on Jubilee as well as Logan. The smile it had produced from her friends had quickly become a round robin of who she was going to date now she could touch. She'd just left them alone while she'd gone to her room to find the image that she knew was there waiting for her.

Almost breathless she looked through the information he'd given her about silently killing from behind. All she found was a set of numbers in her head and the danger room door. His face swam into her minds eye, the smile on his face was something she hadn't seen for weeks, his voice rumbling deep as he whispered to her, "Come get me." There was nothing else there, only the code and his face smiling at her. No sex, no touches, no view of him other than this smile and the numbers. Taking a scrap of paper she wrote the numbers down putting them on her table next to the bed. Going into the shower she didn't hear the door of her room open and the eyes catch sight of the numbers on the table. Taking the numbers with them they left as quietly as they'd come in.

He'd wanted to talk to her, he was leaving at the end of the week. Scott could take over their training from now on, he'd been itching his heels too long and he needed to get out from under before he killed Ororo. She was pushing him about the time he spent in the danger room after hours. Not realising it was the only thing that was keeping him sane, Chuck knew but he wasn't about to tell Storm the reason he was using the room every night. He was sleeping down there, fucking Marie senseless in every way possible. Wolverine had calmed down somewhat when he'd been using the programs and as long he kept out of the real Marie's way he was okay. It solved the problem and that was all he was interested in, he'd fucked her every way through Sunday and then some using her ever changing records and stats for the simulations of her.

So he'd gone to tell her quickly that he was leaving again when he noticed the numbers on the table by the bed. It was his security code into the danger room, how the hell she'd gotten it was a mystery to him but he wasn't leaving it here with her. Sliding out of the room with it stuffed hastily in his pocket he didn't see it brush against his hand and float back down outside her room. His own self was working against him and he had an inkling why, Wolverine was tired of fucking light, he wanted the real thing and he was going to get her.

Marie came out of the shower dressed in her robe and noticed the paper missing, opening her door it was laid there in the hall just outside the door. Picking it up she went back inside and got dressed, leather gloves, long sleeve shirt, jeans and socks. Putting the number combination in her pocket she went for the elevator, toward something she'd been dreaming about for a month.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He'd killed three ghosts in the cage tonight, he'd programmed the simulation to keep throwing opponents at him until he couldn't take any more. It was linked to his heartbeat when it reached a certain rate the enemies would stop. It wasn't how fast he beat but how slow, when he was tired he'd just concentrate on the flow of blood and slow it down. He'd been concentrating on the fighting when he'd finally noticed the sim of Marie,she was talking to another fighter at the bar. It made his blood pressure rise and he'd dispatched another ghost to silicon heaven before the fighter who'd been talking to her came forward. He'd draw this one out, make him suffer for even thinking of touching what was his. He couldn't have the real thing outside these walls but what he did have he'd defend to the death.

She liked this sim, it was fun, a fight bar where she could drink but not get smashed. Watching Logan pull apart the man she'd just been talking to and the look of hatred he'd given him as he'd walked upto the cage. She could smell his anger at the man and she wondered why he hadn't caught her scent yet in here. Maybe he wasn't really looking for her, but his eyes had locked onto her as soon as he'd seen her. Maybe he'd already programmed a virtual her to be here and he thought that she was the sim. That brought a smile to her lips as she cracked her knuckles under the gloves she wore. Taking a drink she watched him kick the remnants of the man to the floor. This would be entertaining, it might even be better than that she might finally get his attention.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He'd been smashing opponents like they were made of straw when he'd finally noticed that the bar was nearly empty of customers. The sim had run for hours and he'd lost himself in the violence as if part of him knew he wouldn't be able to do this outside these walls. Marie was walking toward the cage, her steps light and her hips swinging. His throat was purring as she got up and opened the cage door, he'd expected her to walk over to him but she stayed on the opponents side and just cracked her neck. Her eyes grazed over his body firing his blood as her look settled on his groin a second too long before raising itself back to his face. "You need something sugar?"

He'd almost torn his jeans off after that comment but he needed the small amount of clothing he had left. This spring had been hard on his wardrobe and he needed some clothing. Raising himself from his fighting stance he approached her, eyes noting how she dropped her own stance and widened her feet. Rumbling her name to her he didn't understand what was going on until he remembered what he'd programmed into the computer. She was here as an opponent, suddenly smiling to himself as she began to circle him. Fine it'd show him if all the training he'd been giving her was paying off. The sim of her would react just like her but he wouldn't injure her, even he couldn't do that. An if she beat him? Well there was no one around to see it was there, besides being under that body would easily make up for any embarassment on his part. Spreading his hands wide he fired his blades and grinned wide, if she wanted to fight he'd fight but after this he'd be getting the fuck of his life.

It was balletic, a symphony of violence played out in movements stored in muscle memory, every single move countered quickly and an attack formulated only to be repelled again. Every single move a precursor, a tension building in both fighters, a laugh puntuated by a punch only to be growled at and a harsh slap of flesh on material answering back. Like the waves on the shore the flow of unrestrained violence washed over the pair, lost in the nature of it, the rawness of it all.

He'd just countered a move where she'd tried to catch his thigh by swinging her supporting leg out from under her. The counter was easy, she'd straddled him and was intent on crushing his waist when she'd slipped and landed on him face to face.
In that moment, that millisecond he realised that this wasn't a sim, this was *Marie*. Her sweat running down her face, the hunger in her gaze, the feel of her body trying to shift his greater weight. The way she shifted into him trying to get the better angle to hurt him, to crush the air out his lungs by forcing his diaphram closed. She was fighting for her life and she didn't care it was him trying to kill her, all she cared about was winning.

Pride made his pulse pound loud in his ears, she'd learned, she come far in six weeks both in control and in her training. His extra lessons had been worthwhile if she fought like this when she eventually went out there into the world but he still knew things she didn't. Picking himself up and her still struggling form he slammed her into the cage wall, his hands gripping the wire and pushing himself into her. Using his weight advantage to crush her, he scented her panic, knowing that this was how he'd killed women before. He'd suffocated them, forcing them back into walls and just leaning on them, getting closer with each breath until they couldn't breathe anymore.

Her gloved hands sought for purchase, trying to get her gloves off, so she could touch him, knock him on his ass with her skin. He watched as the lips he'd been dying to kiss began to go dark red, her head was at his chest level and she had no chance of touching him there. He almost howled out loud when she bit him instead, using her hips she ground herself down into him, feeling his excitement using it against him. He bucked hips first and his chest shifted away from her own letting her breathe. He still held onto the fence but kept his hips against hers, his breath slowing as his heartbeat began to lessen.

Slowly the rest of the bar disappeared, fading out as his heartbeat calmed, his gaze locked solidly on Marie until there were only them in the room. He was holding her ass, cradling her against his erection that was pushing insistantly into her warmth. Her scent was so good, he nearly came in his jeans as she shifted in his grip. Her eyes blazed as she moved, her voice filled with hunger mixed with frustration. "You gonna let me down sometime soon or am ah gonna have to kick your ass?"

His laugh vibrated through her making her skin temble with it, he grabbed her tighter and bared his teeth before answering her. "Why did you come down here?" His grip was solid and he'd know if she lied so she told him the truth.
"You wanted me down here, when ah touched you earlier, ah saw you sayin' 'Come and get me' and a bunch of numbers in mah head." Her accent was thickening, she did that when she was frustrated or annoyed she couldn't help it and it's presence told Logan she wasn't lying.
Nodding he brought his head closer to her own, licking the side of her throat upto her ear and watching her bodies reaction to it. The way she arched upward following his tongue, needing his touch on her skin, her eyes alive with want; her body humming with need.

"How long?"
"How long what?" He pulled her face close to his, so only millimetres kept their skins apart. Her eyes wide as he held her neck tight so she couldn't get away from him.
"How long have you wanted me?" To make his point he shifted his hand down under her ass, rubbing against her already damp centre. Watching her pupils widen as he did it, listening to her breathing stutter and shift, stroking her evenly, tenderly, reverentially. She was holy to him, needing care and attention, increasing the pressure on her as he saw her skin begin to flush.
"Answer me Marie. Or I'll let you go." Her hands gripped him to her, telling him everything he'd needed to know in that one movement but she had to tell him, he needed to hear it from her.

God she was in heaven, pressed up against him, his hands on her, his body singing with tension he wanted to release on *her*. When his fingers began stroking her under her ass she thought she'd faint from his touch but she didn't the feelings were too strong to allow that. She could feel the liquid wetness seeping through her underwear the longer he touched her. Knowing he could smell her need for him, when he'd said he'd let her go she'd just panicked. Grabbing hold of him and not letting go she'd forced her mouth to work. "Ever since you first touched me down here, you gave me somethin'." He nodded slightly bringing her lips to his and she felt his heated skin on her own, the slide of his tongue across her own dry lips. Pulling a sigh from her chest, one that sounded more like a whine than human speech. When he met her eyes again the darkness inside him was visable to her now and she wanted it.
"Every time you showed me somethin' you gave me somethin else, an image of us together, clothed or naked but we were together." The smile that it elicited from him made her skin goose; his fingers under her becoming rougher and the grip at her neck tightening. Her body beginning to move with him, rubbing against his erection, causing friction to build.

"You want that?" His voice a whisper against her skin, feeling the tension building in him as he waited for her answer. Concentrating Marie pulled her mind together, trying to gather her gift to pull it down and away. Opening her eyes and seeing Logan's own need shining out at her she met his lips with her own. Her hands holding him still as she kissed him with all she was worth, hips shifting and grinding against his own. Throat rumbling as she gave him everything, feeling the slight tingle of her skin in the background fading away until it went completely. When she broke away from him her head touched his own, eyes closed as she tried to remember where the switch was in her mind. What had made this control possible, finding it easily when she'd looked for it. The control coming when you wanted it to, when you needed it to. And she needed it now.
"Logan ah *need* you, NOW!"

He didn't need telling twice, moving swiftly he slammed them into the wall of the danger room changing his grip on her body as he pressed her to the wall. Hooking both arms under her, his gaze locked onto her own, her mewling and writhing raising his blood pressure even higher.
She listened to the sound of his buckle falling away and the sound of his jeans being shifted, then the sound of his claws being unsheathed. She stilled, froze as she knew exactly where they were right now and he needed her to be as still as possible. When the cool air of the danger room met her skin below the waist she knew he'd opened her jeans for her. He didn't put the blades away he kept them out, pushing them into the wall under her ass. When he moved her she rested on his wrist and fist, she was supported by him but still splayed wide. Feeling the heat of his skin on her sex made her buck and Logan growl.

He couldn't wait any longer, positioning himself Logan slid into her body, watching as her eyes flew wide and her hands almost went through his skin to his bones. Buring himself ball deep in her, the sides of her sex fluttering in waves as she tried to accomadate him. Her breath had stilled in her throat, her chest began to heave as he shifted inside her. Circling at first before pulling out of her half-way, the friction of his body rubbing against her already proud clit. His hand supporting her underneath while his free hand teased and groped her breasts. Seeing her lost to the sensations he was pulling out of her, everything he did she reacted to. The ways his breath covered her skin, the touch of his fingers on her breast, the lick and bite at her throat, everything she gave him was honest, the truth and it made his balls ache with it.

She'd died, this was heaven, the itch finally being scratched, the emptiness being filled over and over again. Now she knew why everyone hurried off to be with each other, but she'd had no fumbling messes here. Logan knew how to make her body sing, knew how to play her nerves like a violin to produce the sweetest music ever heard. She lost count how many times he made her go over the edge before he finally stilled. His skin wet from exertion and her legs felt like someone elses. He held her close to him and purred, rubbing himself all over her again. It reminded her of an old cat she'd owned, he'd rub himself against her leg when he was going out. Gripping him to her with tired hands she let herself fall away into oblivion the hum of her skin beginning to return. Mumbling to Logan before she fell asleep, "Mah skin, it's tinglin'."
There was the sensation of movement, of being shifted but her mind was off in never never land, endorphins were doing their wonders in her body making her drift off into a dreamless sleep wrapped up in arms that would never let her fall.