“I want your soul…” Woman whispered, embracing him from behind and grazing his earlobe with cold lips. Dwarves had hid again. He shrugged her hands off from him and turned to look at her slowly.
“Get in line, bitch. Fucking everybody from the Devil to the Pope seems to want something from me these days. You just have to wait your turn,” he spat. Woman glared at him, eyes darkening.
“You dare to speak me in that manner? Do you have any idea who I am, foolish mortal?” She asked, voice dripping icicles. Logan huffed.
“I don’t know, and I don’t care. Right now all I want to do is to get back home to my girl. And you’re standing in my way. Not a good place to be. Back off before I hurt you…” Woman laughed at his words, raised a hand and trailed her fingers down his cheekbone, to his nose and stopped to his lips, tapping his lower lip lightly.
“You have guts… I would hate to see them spilled all over this floor, Wolverine…” She purred, other hand caressing his stomach, heading lower, until he gripped her wrist and stopped her.
“Those parts are reserved to somebody else, lady. Now, what do I have to do to get rid of you and this whole fucking twisted dimension?”
“Give me your soul! Now!”

He closed his eyes when he felt her hands on his cheeks. Somehow he got the feeling it wouldn’t be a good idea to look in to her eyes. That idea was quickly confirmed when she tried to pry open his eyelids with her fingers.
“Look at me!” She screeched. He grabbed blindly a hold of something and shoved hard. Woman screamed and let go of him. He risked a quick glance. She had stumbled away from him, and was now slowly standing up, sheathing from barely suppressed rage.
“Fool. You’re only prolonging it. Sooner or later you have to open your eyes…” Woman whispered and giggled. Then unnerving silence fell over him. He couldn’t see or hear anything. He couldn’t sense her presence. Small hairs at the back of his neck bristled from anticipation. What ever she was planning, it wasn’t nice.

Barrage of images flashed through his mind. Images of Marie. She was laughing and having fun with her friends. Good. She deserved that. After all she had gone through, she deserved every bit of happiness she could get. Logan’s mouth curled to a hesitant smile. More images, Marie, little older now. The day she had taken him out. It had been a good day. Up until his fuck up at the bar. More images. This time he accepted the role she had cast on him. Smile on his face started to fade. He was forced to open his eyes when instead of going to his own room he had followed Marie to her room and shoved her violently against the wall. It was something he didn’t want to see.

“My, my… Does our brave Sir Wolverine have a soft spot? A chink in the armor?” Woman was standing right behind him, cold breath tickling the side of his throat when she spoke. He growled and lunged forward to get away from her. She clung to his shoulders and made him stumble and fall on his hands and knees. They wrestled a moment. Woman was unnaturally strong, and soon got him pinned down on his back, hands secured above his head, face hovering only inches from his. She licked her black, shining lips and blinked.

He tried to look everywhere but to her eyes. She chuckled softly, leaning closer and licked his cheek. Her tongue left wet, cold trail on his skin and he started to tremble out of fear. It started to look like he wasn’t going to see Marie anymore.

Leather creaked softly when she moved, straddling him.
“This is going to be so good…” Woman moaned and grind her bottom against his crotch. He whimpered and tried to squirm away. Away from her cold touch. He wanted to go home. He wanted to go home and wrap his arms around Marie and never let go. He had gotten enough of these games. No more.
“First I’m going to fuck you. Then I’m going to suck you dry…” Woman hissed and released his hands, grasping his tunic and tearing it off from him.
“I have a better idea,” Logan said, pressed his knuckles against her forehead and released his claws.

Several things happened simultaneously. Woman exploded to ashes. At the same time huge double doors to the room burst open and Merlin stepped in, followed by an old woman dressed to a blue dress. Merlin started to chant. Sudden stab of pain tore through Logan’s chest, making him curl on his side. Woman in a blue dress was carrying some sort of stick with a golden star attached to it. She twirled that stick and golden haze surrounded Logan. Stab of pain was soon followed by a jolt of electricity coursing through his whole body.

“Clear!” Another jolt. He could see muddled images around him. Ghost-like apparitions. Room around him was changing, getting lighter. Smooth white and chrome was replacing coarse rock and sturdy wooden furnishing.
“We have a pulse!”
“Perhaps another shot of adrenalin…” Stab. Breathing was getting harder. It felt like he was running. Out of breath and strength, he was running uphill, towards something he couldn’t see properly, but recognized it anyway. It was a person. A girl. Marie. She was standing by his side.
“Welcome back.”

Hank, Scott and professor retreated from the med lab when it was clear that Logan was stable enough. He had pulled Marie with him on the gurney, nearly suffocating her under his massive frame, clinging her for dear life. He was whispering something, repeating it like a mantra. It took her a while to make out the slurred words, but when she understood what he was saying a smile lit up her face.
“I love you too, Logan.”

His skin was still cold and he moved little sluggishly, but he managed to lift himself up enough to see her face.
“I thought I wouldn’t see you anymore…” He croaked and buried his face to the crook of her neck, taking a deep breath, soaking up the warmth from her skin. He was trembling all over.

Suddenly it struck her, like a ton of bricks. They were home. Back at the mansion. She was under Logan in a med lab. Home. No more geeky Princes, no more weird wizards and dwarves. She let out a strangled gasp and wrapped her arms around Logan as tightly as she could. He had said that he loved her. And he was here with her. Most importantly they were alone.
“As good as this feels, I have to get up…” Logan muttered, rolling off from her.
“Bathroom, kitchen, bed. That okay with you?” He asked, extending his hand to Marie. She nodded and yawned. Now that he mentioned it, she was completely exhausted, but her stomach and bladder were screaming for some attention. First one grumbling for being so empty, other nearly bursting under the pressure. They were really home. Laws of fairytales didn’t apply anymore.

Bathroom was a bit tricky for Marie. Logan flatly refused to let her out of his sight. Finally she had to cave in and let him escort her to the tiny stall in ladies room.
“I’m not going to disappear if you turn your back for a second…” She grumbled.
“I’m not going to give you a chance to do that. Not when I finally caught you,” Logan said. It wasn’t easiest possible task to pee while he was crouching next to her, holding her hand, but finally she managed.

They had eaten, just some leftovers from the fridge. Now they were walking towards the dorms. She stopped in front of her door. Logan shook his head and took her hand.
“Nuh-huh. You’re coming with me,” he said nudging her after him. He stopped in front of his door.
“You’re going to sleep with me. At least for a while. I won’t take advantage… I’m not going to do anything. I just want to keep you close, where I can see you,” he explained before opening the door. She nodded and walked in after him.

“Logan? Did you kill the dragon?”
“Yes. And we’re home now. I don’t want to hear another word about fairytales.”
“I guess it would be too much to ask from you to tell me a bedtime story…” Marie sighed, stifling a giggle. Logan pulled her against his side and placed a gentle kiss to the crown of her head.
“Once upon a time there was a little annoying girl who couldn’t keep her mouth shut…”
“Hey! I’m not annoying! Or little!”
“Who’s telling the story?” Logan asked, soft smile on his face.
“I think I don’t like that particular story that much. How about something that begins after the dragon is dead?”
“Then they lived happily ever after. The annoying little girl, and thickheaded jackass. Nobody gave them half of a kingdom, but they had each other, and it was more than enough.”
“Logan?”
“I... I’ll be your Prince. If you still want to be my Princess.”
“I think I like more if you’re just Logan. And I’m Marie.”
“Good. Wouldn’t have looked good in those tights anyway...”