Author's Chapter Notes:
Yeah well, I wrote this as a kinda warm up piece for something else, something Laenwyn and I are cooking up *winks at L*. It actually has nothing to do with the fic (don't panic L!) – I just wanted the smut practice! So I'm honing my smut skills by writing irrelevant drivel, and (heh) trying to be clever. Thought I might as well publish it :o) And yes that's R not NC17 – y'know what that means – they don't actually get to the shagging part – so don't shout at me 'cause I warned you!
Sit down.

No. Don't say a word darlin'. Keep that pretty mouth of yours shut. That's it. Look up at me with those big eyes. I know you want what you see.

Yeah struggle all you want baby. It's only gonna get tighter. You're goin' nowhere.

You've been teasin' me too long darlin'. You didn't think you got to tease, then walk away, did you? It don't work like that baby. Play with fire, you're gonna get burned. I bite back darlin'. Or didn't you realise that.

Look at you. Tied to a fuckin' chair. I could come closer. Rip a hole in that temptin' top of yours, lean down to lick the salty skin beneath. You'd like that, wouldn't you. Don't lie. Maybe if I bite one of those nipples. Yeah baby, shout, go on. Aint no one down here that'll come rescue you.

Don't think I didn't hear you moan.

You like it when I growl, dontcha. I see the way it makes you squirm. Makes me wanna run my tongue all the way along that fine shoulder blade, neck to tip. God, you taste good. You taste like mine.

Jeans can disappear as quick as your top darlin'. Shh now. Don't protest. No need to shout an' kick. I see the way you tremble when my hand runs real slow like up your thigh. The way those eyes glaze over. That's better baby, let it go. Go on, tell me you want it. There's no shame in wantin' it.

You lookin' at me darlin'? Watchin' as I shed my clothes, piece by piece. Eyes followin' each one as it drops to the floor. Tryin' not to glance at what's underneath. I see ya. Under those lidded dark lashes I know you want me. I hear the way your breathing hitches. I can smell it. And I think that secretly you like this.

But I'm not about to free you. No, not yet.

D'ya like that baby? When I trail a lazy hand through your hair? Then grip it, hard, wrenchin' it back, giving me access to those lips, that hot mouth of yours. Yeah, I've been dreamin' about those lips darlin', about how they'd feel. About what that tongue of yours could do.

Uh-uh, play nice. So your gonna bite now are you? You think I can't taste blood when I lick my lips. No need to look so pleased. Blood only makes me more focused. Only makes me want more. And you want more too, don't you? Yeah you try and hide the way your body responds, the way those shoulders are heavin' with every shallow breath, those sounds you make. The way those hips arch off that chair as I reach down. Movin' my hand, gentle and teasin' at first, then hard and fast, bringing you closer. Closer... But not close enough baby. For that you'll have to tell me you want me.

Go on. Say it. Say you want me. Say my name.

Don't be shy darlin'. I can hold you at that edge for a very long time. Go on. Say my name.

"Please..."

Say it.

"Please...Fuck...Marie..."