Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks to Jaw for the beta, and also to Jenn.
Logan kept his sticky, fragrant hand behind his back, kicking the door to the cell shut. He stopped within arm’s reach of Pyro, the predatory grin still on his face. “Did you enjoy seeing her, Allerdyce?”

Pyro kept his mouth shut, and his expression neutral.

Logan raised an eyebrow. “A little gratitude wouldn’t go astray, you know.” He raised his other hand, extending one of the claws. “But I guess I could always teach you a lesson in manners, right?”

Pyro swallowed, his face hardening as he sneered. “Thank you.”

Logan retracted the claw, squatting before Pyro. “That wasn’t so hard was it?”

The younger man looked away, and Logan couldn’t blame him. Truth was, he still had a raging hard-on and there was only one thing that was going to get rid of it: burying every single inch inside Marie, having her pulsing, and warm, and wet around him. No amount of jerking off was about to relieve the problem, not when his fingers were still covered in her juices, the scent threatening to drive him mad.

He reached forward, his clean hand grabbing Pyro’s face to make the little shit look him in the eye. “I gotta tell you, though, she must not have been too impressed by the state of you. She just had me get her off not three feet from your new home.” He pulled Pyro closer, trying not to gag at the stench of his blood. “You want a little treat?”

Pyro tried to pull away, but Logan’s grip tightened.

“Settle down, boy. This ain’t something you’re gonna want to turn down.” Logan lifted his soiled fingers to Pyro’s nose. “Smell that? That’s her. Bet it’s been a long time since you got to smell something so fuckin’ sweet. You ever get to taste her?”

Pyro’s eyes were fixed on Logan’s fingers, and Logan could smell the desire start to roll off the kid. If he wasn’t holding him by the throat, Logan was pretty sure he would have tried to suck his fingers. Well, the fire starter wasn’t going to get that chance.

Logan raised the fingers to his mouth, his tongue coming out for a quick taste as he kept his eyes on Pyro, watching his reaction. “She tastes fine, doesn’t she?” One by one, he sucked his fingers clean, fighting to stop his eyes from rolling back into his skull. Christ, she really did taste like heaven. “Mmm… You never answered my question. Did you ever get to taste her?”

Pyro’s eyes were still fixed on Logan’s fingers, but he managed a nod. The admission earned him a backhand across the face.

***
Marie hadn’t even made it into the elevator. She was still standing across from it, her face streaked with tears, her eyes red from crying. The pain had been quickly replaced by anger, and she scrubbed at her wet face. She hated herself for what had just happened —hated that she couldn’t control her reaction to Logan’s touch, that her body so easily betrayed her true feelings. Now that she wasn’t standing there with the man’s hand down her pants, she could think of a hundred different things to say. She needed to yell at him, curse him out and get rid of some of the blame.

She took a deep breath, turning on her heel and retracing her steps back to the cell. As she took the final turn, she resolved that this time she wouldn’t allow him to pull anything. This time she’d be able to say her piece.

The sound of voices from inside John’s cell made her pause, and Logan’s words carried to her ears.

“You like those chains, Matchstick? You should see 'em on her. Oh, yeah, cut that pretty little nightgown off her and watch her beg for it and try to touch me while she's cuffed to the bed.”

Marie’s cheeks flushed at his words, her eyes widening as he practically purred in contentment at the false memories.

“Hell, if I didn't tie her up sometimes, she'd tear me to pieces when we fuck... the girl's a fuckin' animal, and they think I'm wild! Shit, and the way she looks over her shoulder when she's down on her hands and knees, just beggin' for it — little wildcat, my Marie.”

She turned around, her back against the door. He had just referred to her as his Marie. And the things he was saying … no one made up shit like that, so detailed. It had to be a fantasy. His fantasy. Her skin turned a deeper shade of red, desire rolling through her body as Logan filled her mind with vivid images of what he wanted to do to her.

***

Logan growled. “My Marie. You got that, bub? I'm the one she spreads those smooth white thighs for, I'm the one whose back she rips to shreds every fuckin' night. Aw, you gonna cry, Johnny-boy? That's what happens when you play with fire — you get burnt.”

Logan took a breath, letting his words sink into Allerdyce’s brain. His nostrils flared as something familiar started tugging at him from beneath the stench of Pyro’s blood. He straightened up, taking a couple of quiet steps towards the door. He inhaled again, hazel eyes darkening. She was out there, on the other side of the door, and her scent was drenched with arousal. He raised an eyebrow, a grin appearing. Marie listening to every single word, and not only that — she was getting off on it.

He turned back to Pyro, and decided to kick things up a notch. “Ya know, Johnny, it's too damn bad for you I got to her first — you know, now she's touchable and all — 'cause damn does she love to be touched. Got the softest, sweetest skin you'd ever wanna lick,” his tongue came out to drag over his bottom lip and he continued to grin at Pyro, “and don't think I ain't licked every square inch of her. Oh, and you should see her when she knots her fingers all up in my hair and pushes me down between her thighs.”

***

Marie was panting, her eyes hooded as she listened to every word, her nerves tingling. She hadn’t even noticed that her hand had slipped into her jeans, her fingers sliding between her soft curls. Her breath hitched as she started rubbing her clit and her bottom lip caught between her teeth as she tried to keep from moaning.

“And she just loves it when I go down on her. Mmm, yeah, she gets so wet when I push my tongue into her pretty little pink pussy, screams my name out like she's tryin' to break windows. Swears like a dock fulla sailors, too, right before she comes.”

***

Logan cocked his head, picking up a quiet moan on the other side of the door. Not to mention that her musk had shot right up, her scent driving him wild. It was all he could do not to wrench open the door at that moment and fuck her brains out, but he wasn’t done just yet.

“It's a real sight, boy — shame you're never gonna get to experience that. Bucks her hips so hard I gotta hold her down, and she thrashes and moans and squeezes her thighs 'round my head... shit. Talkin' about it's makin' me wanna go have a go at her.” He walked over to the door, his hand running over the surface as he looked back at Pyro. “She's out there right now, ya know... I could just open this door and grab her and pull her in here, and wouldn't she be happy about that? Loves a good quick fuck, my girl does. Anywhere, anytime — and only with me.”

Logan watched as Pyro turned his head, desperate to break eye contact. But his scent … his scent was full of conflict. And conflicting desires. “How would that make you feel, Allerdyce? Watching me fuck your ex-girlfriend right here and now? Be honest, there’s a small part of you that wants it to happen, isn’t there?”

Pyro’s chains rattled as he tried to turn away from Logan, but as soon as he heard the door to the cell open, his head snapped up to see if she really was out there.

Logan chuckled, looking down at Marie. She’d been sitting on the floor, leaning against the door and the second he’d opened it; she’d fallen back. Her hand was inside her jeans and underwear, her back arching as she moaned.

Logan stepped back, giving Pyro a clear view. “That’s the thing about my girl, Allerdyce. Even when she knows what I’m doing to you — what’s been going on in here — she still can’t help herself. See the way she’s touchin’ herself? It’s because she’s imagining it’s me touchin’ her, and she’s imagining all the things I can do to her.” Logan crouched next to Marie, his hand stroking her long, silky mane. “You don’t have to do that anymore darlin’, I’m here to take care of you now. Would you like that?”

Her reply was a dragged out moan, her dark eyes begging for him as her back arched painfully. Logan smiled, grabbing her wrist roughly as he pulled it out from her jeans. Marie let out a groan that bordered on a choked sob, her hands clutching Logan’s t-shirt awkwardly as he lifted her to her feet. He shifted her grip so it was on his shoulders; crouching before her he undid her jeans, stripping them to her feet in a motion that took her twice-soaked panties as well. He got her shoes off, grunting at her to lift each leg as he pulled the garments off completely, leaving her to stand before him naked from the waist down. Her legs were still unsteady, and he turned her around, holding one arm across her chest and the other splayed over her stomach as he stood behind her. He was making sure that Pyro could see every inch of her; and every inch of him. Together.

After a moment, the hand on her stomach slid down over her smooth skin, and Logan felt her body tense as she sucked in a breath. His fingers teased at the soft curls, his face nuzzled against her hair as he breathed in her irresistible scent. His fingers continued teasing, and it was only when let she out a pleading moan and started to wriggle that he slipped his fingers between her silky folds. He slowly stroked her clit, growling at the feel of her wet and already pulsing under his touch. The hand on her chest that had kept her immobile moved, and she was allowed to rest her head back onto his shoulder as he kept her upright. He slipped the hand between their two bodies, hissing out a breath as he opened his fly and freed his throbbing erection.

She began to shudder as it stroked against her lower back, and he raised his eyes from her reaction to check if Pyro was watching. He was, eyes full of pain as they rested on Marie’s face, darted down to her slippery thighs, and were transfixed by the convulsive jerk of her hips. It wasn’t enough. Logan lifted his hand, pulling her hair away from her neck and exposing the porcelain flesh. He growled to gain Pyro’s attention, and then sank his teeth into her neck. She let out a gasp as her body went rigid. He savoured the coppery tang of her blood, and the shock in Pyro’s scent, as he pushed down on her back, forcing her body forward. A bellow, and he thrust his hips to bury himself within her.

Licking at the bite, soothing it, Logan pulled out until he could see the very tip of his cock, and then slammed back into her. His free hand slipped under her shirt, his fingers teasing at her nipple. Her hand came up to cover his; forcing him to increase the pressure he was exerting on the hardened nub — her silent demand for more being readily answered.

Marie’s fingers dug into her thigh as he slammed into her again. “Oh God, Logan.”

She clenched around him as he withdrew once more, moaning loudly as he slammed back in. His grunts and growls filled her ears, his arms around her the only thing keeping her upright as the sensations threatened to overwhelm her. She opened her eyes, her hooded gaze meeting Pyro’s. As she watched him try to turn away, she clenched around Logan again. She fought the impulse at first, but as her eyes held his, the bitterness erupted. Watch me, you bastard. Watch this mutant, this God among mutants, make me scream. Make me beg. Make me forget I ever wanted you. “Harder,” she commanded.

Logan responded to her command, slamming into her almost brutally. He did it again, and again, and again, her moans starting to turn into cries as she began to tremble and pulse around him. Orgasm tore through her body, her hands clutching for Logan’s as she shuddered, screaming out his name as she came. He slammed into her one more time, climaxing with a hoarse roar as he came hard, spilling inside her.

Pyro had tried to turn his head, tried to keep from looking as that animal fucked Rogue, but it hadn’t worked. He closed his eyes, but that didn't stop her moans from filling his ears, her scream echoing in his mind. He would never admit it, not even to himself, but Logan had been right. A very small part of him had wanted this to happen — had wanted to see Rogue naked and writhing in pleasure. But not like this. The one man he had always hated. The one man she had always wanted, if only in secret. He could see an unguarded truth in the frenzied slam of their bodies, and that was worse than the physical torture Logan had inflicted. It threatened to break him.