Author's Chapter Notes:
Okay I know it isn't a dialogue but I couldn't help it. The darn thing practically wrote itself because I was too damn busy laughin my ass off!
The clock on the wall struck three and Rogue smirked as she raided the fridge. Logan slept soundly upstairs, his mind at ease for once. She adjusted the over sized shirt she wore before pulling a bottle of beer out of the fridge.

It had been her night not undress in Logan’s bed and she’d taken full advantage of it. She’d spent half an hour watching Logan do a striptease before pulling on the full stocking she’d bought him. By the time he’d come to her she was so close that the slightest of touches was enough to send shockwaves through her body. Logan had snickered at her, lust in his eyes as he soothed her down from her orgasm.

Now she was raiding the fridge in an attempt to keep from ravishing him again. Hearing the softest of sounds she turned and rolled her eyes.

“What do you want?” she grumbled as Jean slipped into the room.

“What makes you think I want something?” Jean asked settling on a stool and watching Rogue drain the bottle of beer.

“Because you’ve all been droppin’ hints for weeks about Logan and I’s relationship.”

“Now Rogue,” Jean smiled sisterly. “I know the pair ofyou have an active, healthy relationship. I’m just curious about what he meant the other day.”

“The other day?” Rogue looked puzzled.

“Yes. When we were sitting under the trees.”

Rogue blushed to the roots of her hair. “I don’t ask for details of your sex life kindly refrain from doing it to me.”

“Well normally I would,” Jean smirked. “But we all heard you two in the garden. So you can settle things down by revealing a minor detail or two.”

The door opened softly to reveal Storm, Kitty, Jubilee, and the newest addition to their little band Lora – a woman who could create sonic waves. Watching them all come in and begin to make cups of hot chocolate, tea, or have a stiff drink.

“What detail is it?”

“Everything would be great!” Lora declared with a grin. “I thought the paintings on my wall were gonna fall off tonight the way the wall was shaking. Now I know it wasn’t me.”

Rogue sucked in a deep breath, “So you want details huh?” she asked sweetly.

The group of women nodded, “Of course who wouldn’t?”

Giggling Rogue leaned forward slightly and looked around as though searching to be sure no one was there to overhear her. “I heard that half the guys in this place want to bone Logan. You tell me who they are and I’ll tell you how we do it.”

Jean sighed, “Rogue that would take all night.”

“Exactly,” Rogue stated and walked out the door.


Glancing at Kitty Jean waited for a moment, “Is it in place?”

“All you gotta do is turn it on. I don’t recommend talkin’ about it though.”

“You’re absolutely right. Security office.”

Hurrying down to the security center Jean locked the door and turned on the main monitor. After scanning through it she found the one that was tied into the newly installed camera in Logan’s room.

Seeing Rogue walk into the room and close the door the women leaned forward, “Please tell me this will net us some serious action,” Jubilee moaned as Rogue set the unseen bottle of beer on the nightstand.

They watched as Rogue tossed the over sized flannel shirt aside and crawled into the bed next to Logan. They watched her snuggle up against him easily. Logan rolled over to pull her closer to him, spooning against her easily before settling deeper into the bed.

“Well damn!” Jean snapped. “Come on people get it on like the mink we know you are!”

“Yeah we want some action here!” Kitty pouted.

“We need to get him up,” Lora declared. “Anyone got any ideas?”

Storm rolled her eyes at them, “You are aware that they’re gonna kill us right? Is your life worth the soft-core porn shot?”

Jean giggled, “You damn right. Now if she won’t tell, we’ll just have to keep this on a closed circuit, password protected rotation.”


Snuggling into Logan’s warmth Rogue giggled, “What’s so funny?” Logan grumbled.

“Jean and the girls are still after me to find out about our sex life.”

“You still against doing the vid?” Logan yawned.

Rogue giggled and snuggled deeper into his warmth. “You feelin’ up to it now?”

“Baby, I’m always up for it,” Logan replied with a quick snicker as Rogue slid down his body her warmth going under the blanket. Sucking in a breath he groaned, “Uh this ain’t exactly helping to get it taped. Gonna have to set the camera up.”

Rogue moaned around his cock and nodded sliding him deeper in her throat, “Just trust me on this one sugah. I know what I’m doing.”

“No argument there. Oh my fuckin’ god!” Logan exclaimed his hips bucking up to meet her questing tongue. He knew that he wouldn’t be going back to sleep anytime soon.



Charles glanced up sharply at the sudden thump on his door. “Come.” He called and watched a harried looking Scott stumble in. “My goodness Scott what’s going on? Are we under attack?”

Scott stared at him for a moment before collapsing against the door. “No sir,” he panted. “It’s the new tape sir. The one on the security rolls.”

“What of it?” concerned Charles eyed him closely.

“They’re offering to pay money for it!” Scott cried as he held it up. “It has all the answers to Logan and Rogue’s sex life…and I’m tellin’ you I have no intention of turning it over to that, that mob!”

“Very good. Destroy it at once!”

“Are you insane?” Scott gaped at him. “Its extremely educational. Why do you think I look like this?” he waved at his rumpled clothes. “I didn’t even know Jean could be that flexible.”

Staring in wide eyed shock as Scott peaked out the door before scurrying off Charles wondered just what was on that tape that had everyone in an uproar. Turning to his desk he pulled out a slim box, “Every tape is also booted onto disk.” He muttered sliding the ones from last night in. He had a hundred dollars hanging on this information and he wasn’t about to be left in the dark!