Uneasily Charles glanced in the rearview mirror as the dark car he was riding in pulled away from the mansion. In the months since Logan's return there had been many changes, not all of which were good.

The animosity between him and Scott had grown to the point where they didn't speak unless it was about a mission. Scott had even on occasion made a point of being in the same room with Logan and Jean - a move that only infuriated everyone. Charles had had more than his fair share of complaints about the pair's actions, in fact he was nearly ready to throw them both out if they didn't start acting like mature men.

Of course Rogue walked around blissfully unaware of the tension between the two men - something Charles was shocked at. She was usually one of the most astute people within the walls of the mansion - but it appeared this time she had chosen to bury her head in the sand. Of course anything that had to do with Logan was reason enough for her to turn a blind eye, to her he was the epitome of manhood, the one and only reason that the world existed.

Shaking his head slowly, Charles resigned himself to having no choice but to deal with the consequences when he returned. Turning his attention to the upcoming trip to Rome, Charles began sorting through his papers to ensure they were all in order for the upcoming flight.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stalking through the darkened hallways Logan growled at the silence. It was almost eerie the way it echoed around here after the students were in bed. Pausing outside of a familiar door he glanced up and down the hallway before opening the door and slipping inside, as was usual the familiar figure lay on her side on the bed her body wrapped in layers of satin and lace, and a heavy sadness hung around her.

"Hey kid, how you doin'?" he whispered softly, knowing she was laying there wide awake.

"Tired," the soft whisper held acceptance, sadness, and the familiar anger at being treated as an outcast.

"I can imagine," Logan replied moving closer to her and sinking onto the edge of the bed. "How 'bout a go around in the practice room?"

The shifting of the mattress had him glancing to his right and a grin splitting his face as she moved to sit up next to him. He could see the pain within her eyes; see the exhaustion, and the trusting faith that was so usual for her at least with him.

"You gonna let me win?" Rogue teased him gently, giving him a slight nudge with her shoulder.

Laughing softly, Logan pulled her easily to her feet as he stood and tugged gently, "Let you? Naw, you wanna win you have to earn it kid."

With a patient smile Rogue nodded, "Figured that's what you'd say."

"But you had to ask huh?"

"Yep, otherwise how would I know for sure?"

"Come on we'll beat on each other for a bit before we hit the showers then my bed okay?"

"Sounds good," Rogue replied softly following him without question, her hand tucked neatly in his. Regardless of how he felt about Jean she was the only woman he allowed to sleep in his bed. It was the one thing they never spoke of, she didn't want to know why, she was happy with it just being.

The soft sounds of laughter from the practice room had Logan pausing fractionally before his claws came out and a low growl filled the hallway. Moving forward he was only too aware of Rogue's position, indeed he welcomed it. Of all the team members she was the only one he trusted with his back - something he made a point of telling her every chance he got.

Pressing in the code, Logan slipped soundlessly into the practice room with Rogue right behind him and came to a startled stop. Sitting in a semi circle on the floor was the Junior Team in all its wackiness.

"What the fuck are you doing in here?" Logan growled glaring at them.

"Hey Wolvemeister, come join us. We're relaxing now that Professor X is away," Jubilee giggled at him. "Know any good games we could play?"

"Get your butt's into bed. Christ on a cracker, you think this is some party house?"

"But Logan..," the soft whine grated on Logan's nerves as he turned his gaze to the dark haired girl currently draped over Bobby Drake.

"No buts. You can't let your guard down just because Wheels isn't here.." Logan started only to tense up at the soft snort behind him. Turning his head slightly he glared at Scott who glared back for a moment before slipping past both Rogue and Logan followed closely by Jean who carried a large bottle of tequila.

"Drinkin' with the kids?" Logan smirked at Scott who merely shrugged at him and sank onto the floor of the room next to Peter.

"Why not? You do it," Scott replied smugly.

Logan raised one eyebrow and glanced at Rogue, "Rogue ain't one of the kids."

"Same age," Scott replied. "Now you sittin' in with us or gonna go off and drink by yourself?"

"Ha, I'd drink you under the table," Logan shot back and dragged Rogue over to sit next to Jubilee.

"Prove it Hairy," Scott retorted just as Storm and Hank appeared in the doorway.

"We invited?" Storm's soft question had everyone nodding quickly.

Within minutes they were sitting calmly, watching the bottle being passed around so easily the soft sound of music in the background.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two hours later and four more bottles of tequila had joined the first, emptied and tossed into the recycling bin carelessly. The clink of glass being hit on the wood was soft even as a bottle nearly full of rich, smoky bourbon circulated the room.

"Ooh, ooh I've got it!" Jubilee said raising one finger and looking entirely too serious for the moment.

"Got what?" Jean giggled at the young Eurasian.

"Let's play truth or dare," Jubilee suggested quickly. "I'll start it."

"Cool. What are the rules?" Kitty demanded suddenly.

"If you don't want to answer the question or don't do the dare you have to down a shot," Jubilee glanced at the others easily, a slight frown on her face.

"Oui, sound like a good idea to Remy, ma petite," the young thief declared eying her with banked lust.

"Any other rules?" Rogue asked taking a long swig of bourbon even as Logan reached for it.

"Nope. Nothing is too personal, or too daring."

Scott chuckled, "Some of us may find it more entertaining than others."

"Oh shut up Red-eye. Go Yellow."

"Mm Rogue truth or dare?"

"Truth," Rogue replied seriously, there was no way she could handle a dare from Jubilee, and the girl didn't know the meaning of control - especially when she was drinking.

"You ever had sex?"

Flushing a deep red Rogue shrugged and hid behind the bottle for a few seconds before shaking her head, "Nope."

"Poor thing," Jubilee pouted a sly grin crossing her face.

"My turn," Rogue smirked and turned to Remy, "Remy? Truth or dare?"

"Mm Dis thief t'inks it'll be dare."

"Give Little Miss Lee a hickey, above her right nipple," Rogue grinned at Jubilee's affronted look even as Remy grinned at the dare.

Amid more laughing, Remy preceded to leave a brilliantly shaded hickey on Jubilee's chest ignoring the way her fingers tangled in his hair and tugged, none too gently. "Perfect," he panted as he let go of her and sat back.

Jerking at the top that had slid down under Remy's fingers Jubilee glared at Rogue before ruining it by giggling hysterically. Giving up on fighting with her shirt in her drunken state she merely sat there waiting impatiently for the bottle to be passed around again.

Frowning slightly as he thought about it, Remy glanced around at his team mates before settling on Logan. For some reason the tall, gruff Canadian was the only one who managed to get within six inches of Rogue's body. A fact that he'd bemoaned more than once until he realized he didn't stand a chance with her - no man did she was the epitome of 'taken'.

"Logan, truth or dare?" he asked taking a long drag off the bottle of bourbon.

"Dare," Logan replied easily. There wasn't anything within the pervert's little mind that he wouldn't do or hadn't done so he figured he was pretty safe.

"Uh oh," Scott groaned and looked at Remy, "Are you insane? He's nuts."

Chuckling Remy shrugged, "De man did say dare."

"So what's it gonna be Thief?" Logan asked leaning back on his elbows with ease, his long legs stretched out before him.

Casting a glance at Rogue, Remy noted the way she kept one eye on Logan at all times and grinned to himself, "Kiss de Rogue," he drawled before holding up the bottle.

"Oh come on!" Rogue gasped, "This isn't safe.."

"Be right back," Logan drawled getting to his feet with ease and hurrying out of the room. A moment later he was back with a bit of black silk scrunched in one hand. Plunking his ass on the hard floor next to Rogue he grinned, held up the fabric for a second before leaning over and placing it carefully over her face and lowering his head. Nipping gently at her lip he moaned so softly none without super sensitive ears would hear when she opened to him, her hands tightening with intensity around his arms as he deepened the kiss. Feeling more than a little light headed he pulled back slightly, meeting her dazed expression with a soft one of his own. There wasn't anything in this world he wouldn't do for her, and kissing her made it worth it.

A moment later he leaned back on his haunches and smirked at Remy, "I do believe that is your dare," he said his voice strained although no one but Rogue noticed it. Ignoring the incredulous looks from the others he sat there snuggling with Rogue as he eyed the thief who'd made a few moves on Rogue before.

Giggling Rogue leaned on Logan for a second before straightening. "Your turn Logan."

"Scooter, Truth or Dare?" Logan snapped whipping his head around to stare at the other man.

"Truth," Scott sighed knowing Logan wasn't going to go easy on him and not wanting to do something that would result in his utter humiliation.

"Name the first woman you had sex with," Logan said passing on the bottle as it came to him, his gaze remaining on Scott who flushed almost as dark a red as his glasses.

"Um.."

"Quit stallin'," Logan smirked at Scott. "Or we'll start guessin'."

"Julie French."

"Wow, that wasn't who I thought it would be," Kitty whistled softly. "I thought it would've been Dr. Grey."

The laughter that circled the group had Scott glowering and Jean blushing.

"Kitty, truth or dare?"

"Truth," Kitty replied taking a long drink and wincing at the bitter burn of the booze.

"Your favorite position."

"Position?" Kitty looked at Scott blankly for a second as everyone turned to her.

"He means sexual position," Bobby whispered none too softly.

"Oh," Kitty blushed and shrugged. "Pass."

"Oh come on," Jubilee pouted at Kitty. "It ain't like we can't ask Bobby."

"Hey," Kitty glared at her friend. "I'll take another shot before I tell you that. Besides, it ain't like you need to know."

Chuckling at Kitty's embarrassment, Scott waved at the bottle, "Chug-a-lug Princess."

Groaning Kitty tipped the bottle up and took another long steady drink before tipping it back down and gasping as she swallowed the last of it. "Rogue, truth or dare?"

"Pick someone else," Jubilee drawled. "We don't want her to feel picked on."

"It's my turn Yellow Queen. I pick Rogue," Kitty replied haughtily amongst giggles.

"Truth," Rogue replied watching Kitty blushing. She knew despite Kitty's perfect image she could get a little wild and she wondered what the woman would come up with.

"What's your hottest sexual fantasy?"

Blushing a deep red Rogue shrugged and looked at her with one eyebrow raised in a familiar manner, "Wouldn't you like to know?"

"Is that a pass?" Kitty asked wiggling the bottle at the other woman.

"No it isn't," Bobby drawled and pushed the bottle aside. "I think we're all dying to hear this."

"Stow it Iceboy," Rogue sniffed with disdain, "I could tell everyone about the one's I got from you.."

"Uh that's okay," Bobby drawled all but pushing the bottle into Rogue's hands. "Your turn."

Chuckling at the way the younger man squirmed Logan waited for Rogue to make up her mind.

"Logan, truth or dare?" Rogue asked softly, knowing Logan as well as she did she could dare him to do anything and he'd pretty much do it.

"Dare," Logan winked at her. "Better make it a good one though."

Rogue frowned, one finger coming to rest on her bottle lip as she contemplated her dare, "I dare you to play tonsil hockey with Jean."

Looking decidedly uncomfortable Jean shifted on the floor and looked at Logan, "Um do I have a say in this?"

"No," Rogue declared with a grin. "Better pucker up princess," Rogue declared with an evil grin. "Be your one and only chance for this."

Laughing Logan hugged Rogue at Jean's look of shocked incredulity before he moved and nudged Scooter out of the way. He had a good idea what Rogue was trying to prove, and he'd be damned sure to put any doubts to rest. Besides it would get the appropriate response from Scott and he wasn't about to pass up an opportunity to show the younger man up and irritate him for any reason!

Leaning in he pressed against Jean and pried her lips open with his tongue before kissing her senseless. Pulling back when he felt her hands sliding over his shoulders he settled back in next to Rogue and grinned at the blank look on Jean's face.

Glancing at Rogue he winked before reaching for the bottle and taking a long drink making sure to swish it around a bit before swallowing it, "I do believe it's my turn."

Sharing glances of unease amongst themselves the others wondered what Logan would do, and who his target would be.

"Scott, truth or dare?"

"Truth," Scott replied with a grin.

"Favorite sexual act," Logan smirked at the other man who paled before blushing beet red.

"Oooh, ooh good one!" Jubilee giggled and looked at Scott who fidgeted his face as red as his glasses.

"Yes Scott, it's a good one. Answer it," Jean stared at Scott who shrugged and muttered something under his breath.

Leaning forward the entire group stared at Scott, "What was that?" Logan demanded holding his hand to his ear, "I didn't hear you."

"Oral," Scott muttered only a hair's breath louder before reaching for the bottle as Logan guffawed. Glaring at the other man through his visor Scott wished he could deck him, that he could embarrass Logan as easily as he had been.

"Aw what's the matter Scooter?" Logan chortled with glee, "Can't bear to admit you like a good blowjob best?"

"Fuck off Logan!"

"Ooh such language," Logan chuckled but let it go.

"I thought you said.." Jean gaped at Scott in amazement for a moment before turning to look at Logan, "Thank you Logan. That explains a lot."

Shrugging Logan merely settled back on his elbows and waited for Scott to make his next comment. It didn't surprise him in the least that Scott was an oral lover, the man had it written in clear, clean writing on his forehead but he doubted strongly that Jean had been too aware of it. A sure sign that Jean didn't read Scott's mind.

"Bobby, truth or dare?" Scott drawled turning away from the smug, satisfied look on Logan's face.

"Dare," Bobby replied seriously.

"You sure about that?" John drawled easily with a grin. "Last time you took a dare you backed out.."

"Shut up!" Bobby glared at John for a few seconds before turning his attention back to Scott. "What's my dare Mr. Summers?"

"I dare you to french John," Scott smirked at the young man. He'd heard all about the threesome Bobby, John, and Kitty had - it had been in the middle of the bloody garage, and Jean had caught them - although they hadn't realized it.

Rolling his eyes, Bobby moved quickly and leaned over to kiss John, sliding his tongue past the other man's teeth to tangle with his tongue. Moaning softly at the way John immediately responded Bobby quickly deepened the kiss pulling back only when he became aware of the whistles and catcalls from the others.

"That's talent," Logan commented lighting a cigar. "I think we should give Storm a chance Bobby. She hasn't had a turn yet."

Bobby chuckled and glanced at the weather goddess who looked startled, like she'd been caught red-handed. "Oh I agree. Miss Monroe truth or dare?"

"Truth," Storm replied quickly, unease filling her.

"Favorite sexual position?"

"Italian Chandelier," Storm replied ignoring the confused looks upon the faces around her.

"What the heck is that?" Rogue demanded sharply, curiosity in her gaze.

"That's two questions Rogue, I only had to answer one," Storm pointed out gently.

"Rrr," Rogue growled before crossing her arms over her chest and glaring at Bobby.

"Rogue, truth or dare?"

"Dare," Rogue declared her senses hazy with the alcohol consumed.

"Grab Logan."

"What?" frowning Rogue stared at the weather goddess, "What do you mean?" The confusion in her eyes made everyone laugh at the hilarity of the situation. Even Logan grinned at her as he leaned closer to her.

"She means you're supposed to grab my cock," Logan whispered in Rogue's ear. He felt the slight shiver that went through her even as he shifted, moving closer to her. "Go for it, you won't hear me complain."

Blushing a bright red Rogue shrugged and reached out to grab a handful of denim encased penis. Swallowing at the sudden swelling beneath her hand she barely heard the growl; instead she felt the rumble through his body as the vibration crested through his body. Feeling an answering awareness shoot through her body, Rogue moved her hand slowly, learning the contours through the denim.

"Rogue wants to jack him off," Jubilee sing-songed as she took a drink. "We won't mind if you do Rogue, be entertaining."

"Shut up," Rogue croaked out even as she moved closer to Logan as he arched into her grasp, his hand coming down to hold hers into place with almost bruising intent. "Jean, truth or dare?"

"Dare," Jean grinned at the young woman who smirked at her and rose to her feet unsteadily. Rogue would be too hesitant to make her do anything too embarrassing or too outlandish so Jean felt safe, even as she watched Rogue walk to the corner of the room.

A moment later Rogue plunked her ass down next to Logan, his hands going up to steady her as she did so and a dark, evil little smirk on her face. "So you feelin' adventurous?"

"I am not doing anything to anyone.." Jean protested only to stop at the sudden appearance of the long necked tequila bottle. "What are you doing with that?"

"Nothing. You're gonna do it," Rogue smirked with a shrug. "Dare - deep throat the bottle Jean. Do it like you would if it was Scott's dick. And make it hot."

Jean flushed even as her hand trembled slightly while reaching for the bottle, "Like it was Scott's dick huh?"

"Need a smaller bottle?" Logan drawled earning a dark glare from Scott and a roll of the eyes from Jean.

"Fuck you Logan," Jean shot back licking her lips even as she eyed the bottle before shrugging. Oh well it wasn't like she hadn't blown anyone before, and if this taught her something about Scott's preferences all that much better.

Moving slowly, carefully Jean sucked in the top inch of the bottle's neck, making sure to get the spit flowing so it was moistened. Sucking on it carefully she kept inching more and more into her mouth even as she glanced at Scott through her eyelashes.

The soft sound of his increased breathing not to mention the way he'd shifted to at least make an attempt to hide his growing erection all increased her desire. Pulling back from the bottle she sucked in a quick breath before sucking it back into her mouth, taking it so deeply within her lips she could barely breathe before withdrawing it.

The low, strangled moan from beside her had her glancing at him naked lust in her eyes. The feelings of desire, lust, and longing rolling off him had a distinct effect on her body and the slightest shift within the confines of her g-string briefs had her falling over the edge of an orgasm.

Whistling low at the strangled moan that Jean gave Logan glanced at Rogue, "Remind me to get you to teach me that trick later."

"What trick?" Rogue replied seriously, a dark look in her eyes barely overshadowing the hurt. "How to get Jean off?"

"No, how to get *you* to deep throat me."

Rogue giggled and leaned on him, "That's easy. Just ask."

"Ookay Dr. Grey I think we've gotten a very good education on that," Jubilee gasped shifting as she tried to ignore the tingling within the folds of her femininity. The haze of alcohol only added to the affects of the desire swamping the room making for the loss of inhibitions.

"Mm," Scott stared at Jean unsteadily, his body hard and aching. *Oh my god! How come you didn't tell me you could do that?*

*You didn't ask,* Jean smirked at him before turning her attention back to the game whilst riding the wash of her orgasm. "I believe it's my turn?"

"Indeed," Rogue agreed easily.

"Hank what's it going to be? Truth or dare?"

"Truth?"

"How old were you when you lost your virginity?"

"Fifteen."

"Wow that's young," Jubilee whistled as she frowned slightly, thinking back to when and with whom she'd lost hers. Shrugging she waited for Hank to switch gears and pick someone to play the game.

"John, truth or dare?" Hank spoke easily even as he reached for the practically empty bottle of bourbon.

"Dare," John replied seriously, he doubted anyone here could come up with something that he wouldn't do after all he'd done more than his share at one point or the other.

"Strip down to your socks," Hank grinned at the younger man. "Everything but the socks goes."

Rolling his eyes John rose clumsily and began stripping off his shirt, jeans and briefs. A moment later he was sitting on the floor wearing nothing but the black socks he'd put on that morning and his usual cocky grin.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Round after round continued even as Logan would routinely disappear only to suddenly reappear with more liquor. The drunker the group got the more daring the requests, providing ample reasons why the team shouldn't be drinking together - especially when Rogue dared Bobby to eat Kitty only to find out the young man wasn't about to back down from it.

The easy sexuality between the young couple hardly shocked anyone, after all everyone knew they were sleeping together. The way Kitty responded however, did amaze more than one person and Logan developed a rather shocked, pained expression at Kitty's under breath words.

Sitting up Bobby licked his lips and smiled at the dazed Kitty who was slowly coming down from the orgasm he'd given her with his oral attention. Leaning back he turned back to Rogue, "Good enough?"

"Yeah," Rogue croaked and flushed a deep red even as she slid a glance at Logan's crotch. Despite his healing abilities within her she was hard pressed to keep her mind sane with the amount of liquor she'd ingested, and her inhibitions were slowly being eaten away.

"Go Bobby," Jean croaked as she shifted, moving slightly so Scott's hand could continue teasing her clit.

"Jubilee, truth or dare?"

"Truth," Jubilee hiccupped softly and smirked at Bobby.

"Name your biggest turn on."

Jubilee frowned, her biggest turn on was usually a little on the kinky side but she didn't want to tell them that.

"Talk or drink," Bobby smirked at Jubilee who glared drunkenly back at him.

"Fine," Jubilee snapped and glared at him steadily. "I like to be spanked okay?"

Whistling Remy leaned closer to her, "So does that mean if I slap your ass you're gonna fall into my bed?"

"Doesn't work like that Remy," Jubilee replied seriously, a sexy grin on her face. "Now I believe it's my turn."

"Yee Gods," Storm muttered under her breath as she leaned back against Hank and waited.

"Storm truth or dare?"

"Dare," Storm replied with a lot more courage than she felt.

Jubilee's grin had everyone in the room tensing slightly even as she straightened and looked from Storm to Hank and back again before shrugging slightly and facing the other woman easily, "Dare, give Hank a blowjob."

"Ooh no," Hank pointed at Jubilee. "That is hardly fair. Oral sex is.."

"Hank, shut up," Jubilee drawled carelessly. "Now Storm either suck cock or suck whiskey - what's it gonna be?"

Shaking her head Storm twisted within Hank's grasp and pushed at his shoulders, "Be a dear Hank and just cooperate okay?"

Shaking his head Hank glared at Jubilee for a moment before allowing Storm to have control over his actions. He didn't want to admit the last time he'd asked a woman to give him head she'd ended up throwing up on him in disgust at the fur that covered his body. After all some things were too embarrassing, and he wanted to keep some semblance of his dignity intact.

Watching Storm, Rogue didn't notice Logan shift slightly until he was wrapped around her. Feeling his hands on her waist she glanced back at him and smiled slightly even as she became aware of his legs on either side of her hips, his arms around her waist and one hand making small, slow circles on her lower abdomen. Leaning her head back against his shoulder she laughed along with everyone else at the easy, familiar way Storm had of giving head. Obviously this was something she'd done before.

Hitching in a breath as Logan's big hand cupped a breast she shifted within his grasp, tensing slightly as his fingers pinched at one hard nipple, "Logan," Rogue moaned softly feeling his burgeoning erection pressing into her back.

"Shh," Logan whispered into her hair, "I've got you."

The groans and grunts from Hank and Storm echoed within the large room even as the blatant sexual desire filled it with tension. It was almost uncanny the way the room had divided so easily so that everyone was with someone or sitting in a small group.

"Ororo, stop, oh God!" Hank's strangled protest barely halted Storm who merely continued sucking for a few more minutes, even as Hank's big body tensed and shook with the force of his ejaculation.

Sitting up Storm met Hank's eyes for a second before smiling easily at glancing at Jubilee smugly. The blank shock in the young woman's eyes made her giggle and she leaned back against Hank, ready to continue the game.

Glancing around the group she noted everyone was sitting tightly, faces were flush with lust and desire. Even Rogue's face was flush with a slight sheen of sweat even as she became aware of where Logan's hands were.

"Logan, truth or dare?"

"Truth," Logan grunted quickly, he had no intention of moving from the position he was in, or the soft, easy shifts of Rogue's body within his caress.

"Favorite body part."

"Sternum," Logan replied quickly through Rogue's hair.

"Sternum?" Storm frowned at that, it wasn't what she would have ever thought. "Why there Logan?"

"Yeah Logan, why not the tits or ass..?" Scott stopped only when Jean looked at him sharply.

"Cause right there is the one place on a woman's body that the scent never changes," Logan explained easily. "Regardless of how many showers a woman has or how long since she was with someone, the usual spots, neck, breasts, clit, are all spots where scent clings. I can pick up on the faint but distinctly unpleasant scent of every man a woman's fucked in her life and it's not exactly a big turn on."

Storm nodded, "It must suck."

"You have no idea."

"Would it be the same for men?" Scott asked suddenly, a perplexed frown on his face.

"What?"

"Would men retain the scent of every woman they've had sex with?"

"The do," Logan replied seriously. "Big reason I always carry condoms. I really don't want to smell some guy on me."

Scott nodded it made sense. "So if she were a virgin it would be different?"

"The smell is pure but that don't mean nothing," Logan shrugged his shoulders. "I've met women who were still technically virgins and the most experienced oral experts alive. Just because a man don't get between a woman's legs don't mean she's pure."

"But if she were?" Jean pressed. "If she hadn't done anything more than kiss a guy.."

"It's all in the scents. Normally I don't pick up on 'em but once you get into the hot and heavy aspect of sex, the hormones are flying and the scents change, become more intense. It's not pretty."

"I don't imagine it would be," Hank drawled slowly. "Indeed it would be something I would like to further research. I can't believe that it would be the only difference between an experienced woman or man and an inexperienced one."

Logan chuckled softly, "It ain't the only difference. Now it's my turn."

"Jean truth or dare?"

"Truth," Jean replied quickly.

"What's the one thing sexually you've never tried?"

"Uh there are several things really," Jean shrugged and flushed slightly, "Bondage, S&M, anal.."

"Ooh man are you missing out," Jubilee drawled slowly. "Anal's the best orgasm a woman gets."

"Ooh Jubes," Rogue groaned a dark look on her face. "That's disgusting."

"Why? If you're into the guy and he don't mind what's so bad about it?"

"It's an exit only!" Rogue protested quickly.

"Spoken like a true virgin," Jubes replied haughtily. "Logan you really need to fuck her. She's only gonna get more and more prudish as time goes by."

"I am not a prude!" Rogue snarled shifting to rise to her feet only to stop at the firm, unyielding grip of Logan's hands on her breasts.

"Sit down baby," Logan grunted. "Jubilee has a right to her sexual preferences. She's lucky; she's never had a bad anal experience."

"You're just as much.."

Logan snarled low and Jubilee shut up suddenly before hiding behind Remy, "You call me a prude and I'm gonna show you a thing or two about prudes with adamantium in their hands."

"Whatever. Jean it's your turn?"

"Bobby truth or dare?"

"Dare?"

"Using your hands only get," Jean paused as her eyes scanned the room. From where Logan sat there was no way in hell anyone was gonna be touching Rogue, so that left Storm, Kitty, or Jubilee.. "Jubilee off."

"Eew," Jubilee glared at Jean even as Bobby stood and moved over to her. This was payback she was sure of it. Rolling her eyes at the way Bobby settled in next to her it wasn't long before she was writhing and moaning at the skilled way Bobby played her clit. Biting her lip to keep her scream toned down Jubilee tried to right her spinning world even as she felt Bobby's touch disappear and bemoaned the loss.

Sucking in great gulps of air, Jubilee glanced at Bobby as he settled back against Kitty before refocusing on the game at hand.

"Jean, truth or dare?" Bobby shot at the older woman.

"Dare."

"Make the sounds you would when you climax. Exactly like you would for real," Bobby grinned evilly at her even as he played with Kitty's hair.

Ignoring the snickers from the others Scott kept a straight face as Jean attempted to recreate the sounds she made during climax. Sliding a glance at Logan who was teasing Rogue's neck with his teeth, Scott wondered what the point was. Granted Rogue loved him but she wasn't about to play second fiddle to a fantasy of Jean, even Logan had to realize that.

Somehow he doubted Logan was really focused, instead Scott guessed he was probably reacting to the unbridled sexuality within the confines of the room. With his senses, Logan was probably going crazy with lust. Scott couldn't control the smug snicker that escaped his control as he sat there, served him right.

"I think Professor was brilliant when he sound proofed most of the rooms here," Jubilee gasped her body half resting over Remy's, his fingers buried beneath the band of her pants.

"Yep," Logan grunted nuzzling deeper into Rogue's hair, his fingers plucking at the silk of her blouse, his teeth skimming her skin through the dark strands of her hair.

"Truth or dare Logan?" Jean panted as she took another sip of whiskey.

"Truth," Logan responded easily, indifferently.

Jean pondered how to put her question even as she watched Rogue lean back in against Logan's chest, a soft, relaxed look on her face. Finally settling on blunt honesty, Jean took a deep breath, "If it had been someone other than Rogue in your trailer would you have stopped?"

"What do you mean?" Logan frowned, suddenly aware of the tension filling Rogue like starch on a shirt collar.

"She means if instead of Rogue it was her, would you have been more inclined to let her in your truck right away?" Scott clarified angrily.

"Wrong question Red. In fifteen years, Rogue was the only one I'd ever let into my ride. You could've been dipped in solid gold and at best, I'd have fucked you and left ya on the side of the road."

Staring coldly at Logan, Scott felt his anger melt as he realized what Logan was saying. It wasn't who was in the trailer, it was what she represented.

"Logan this is truth or dare, not tales or.." Jubilee started only to get a furious growl and three foot long metal claws for her smart-assed comment.

"Rogue's never been scared of me. Not once in the entirety of our association," Logan snarled hating that he had to explain his actions to these fuckers. Hating that they could get behind Rogue's defenses and wound so easily, so carelessly. "Move on," he ordered softly, lethally even as he pulled Rogue tighter against him, returning his attention to nuzzling her neck.

"Thank you," Rogue whispered softly, sadly. "I appreciate the sentiment Logan."

"No worries baby," Logan whispered holding her tightly. "I do believe it is my turn."

"It is so," Hank replied glancing down at Storm who was leaning a little heavier against him.

"Scott truth or dare?"

"Truth," Scott replied quickly not relishing having to wear his underwear on his head or something equally embarrassing.

"What's the kinkiest sex act you've ever done?"

Choking on a shot Scott glared at Logan as Jean pounded his back, "What the hell kinda question is that?"

"Put up or shut up," Logan shot back a smug grin crossing his face.

"Kinkiest?" Jean frowned slightly and glanced at her husband, the evening was proving to be most educational for her. She would be able to use some of the sex talk with Scott and spice up their love life.

"Had sex with my girlfriend when I was sixteen in her front yard, during a party at her house," Scott replied quickly.

"That's not kinky!" Jubilee protested, "Anyone who's ever done group sex has done that!"

Scott smirked as he lost himself in his memories. ~Katelin had been seventeen at the time, blonde with a huge rack and killer body, she'd also been easier than anyone he'd ever met and he'd thoroughly enjoyed tying her hands together and draping her over him on the lawn chair to fuck her while a girlfriend of hers had licked at her breasts - despite the fact that another guy was laying on top of her. Scott's best friend John Morton had been balls deep in her ass, pounding away like there was no tomorrow, and his brother had his cock buried deep in her throat. It had been the best fuck of his life - not that he was going to go tellin' anyone about it! He valued the reputation he'd earned.~

*I heard that!* Jean's thoughts popped into his head as she leered at him.

"Hey lets play something else," Rogue waved at the group feeling more than a little out of place. The last few rounds had suddenly gotten a whole lot more x-rated and she didn't have any sex stories to tell other than fantasies and those she would keep to herself. "Its sorta like an X-rated version of I spy. Rules are simple you think of something you've seen and give clues to everyone and see who gets it."

"Okay, you start," John said with ease his head in Kitty's lap, one hand resting on Bobby's thigh.

"I'm thinking of a body part," Rogue frowned as she focused on memories of her own, picturing the tiny, star-shaped birthmark that rested on Logan's inner right flank, in a position that only someone who was very close to his penis would see. She'd seen it once when they'd showered together after a rough, messy mission and it would be interesting to see if Jean guessed it.

"Male or female?" Jubes demanded.

"Male," Rogue replied seriously.

"Is it an appendage?" Hank inquired rubbing Storm's shoulder companionably.

"No."

"Does it grow?" Jubilee suggested hopefully.

"It is not a penis Jube-Jube," Rogue giggled softly.

"Is it on the skin?" Logan guessed passing off the bottle as he sat there wrapped around Rogue.

"Yep."

"Is it a tattoo?" Kitty asked absently rubbing the X emblem tattooed on Bobby's hip.

"No."

"Is it a scar?" Jean inquired.

"No."

"Is it on more than one person?"

"No, not that I'm aware of."

Glancing down Logan caught sight of Rogue's fingers idly tracing a star on the inside of her thigh and he hid a smile. "You peeked," he growled into her ear even as she flushed and shrugged guiltily.

"Whose it on?" Scott asked a slight frown on his face as he considered the options. Most of the male team members had some sort of mark on them.

"Logan," Rogue replied even as Logan chuckled at her statement.

"Logan doesn't have any identifying marks on his body," Jean protested quickly.

"Yes he does," Rogue replied elated, "Give up?" No one had seen the mark she was referring to, and no one ever would if she had her way about it.

"Yes," the chorus had her giggling.

"It's a birthmark."

"Rogue I've seen.." Jean started only to fall silent at the low snort from Logan.

"It's there," Rogue replied looking at Logan, "Right?"

"It's there. Right thigh," Logan replied looking straight at Jean. He could almost see the wheels turning as she struggled to recall if she'd seen anything only to realize she hadn't.

"Who's next?" Jubilee drawled.

"You want to go?" Rogue asked tipping the whiskey bottle up only to have Logan's fingers gently push it back down.

"Sure," Jubilee frowned slightly. "Okay I'm thinking of a contrast of colors on skin," she said softly.

"Male or female?"

"Female," Jubilee replied quickly.

Ten minutes later Jubilee was nearly hysterical in her giggling as she realized that no one was getting what she was thinking of. It wasn't like no one had seen the rather elaborate tattoo on Rogue's lower back, so how could they not get it.

Logan frowned for a split second before glancing down at a softly dozing Rogue, "Is it the tattoo on Rogue's lower back?"

Jubilee pouted for a second as she realized Logan had got it, "What?"

Logan grunted at the disappointment within Jubilee's tone before refocusing his attention elsewhere. The entire room reeked of sex, not just a little he'd be hard pressed to use it for a couple of weeks with the smells so strongly soaking the room. Shifting he pulled Rogue in tighter against his chest and shifted her so she was leaning on him in his lap while she dozed. The soft sigh and nuzzle into his chest made him smile softly, carefully as he held her tighter.

"How is it that you know about it?" Jubilee demanded rising unsteadily to her feet. "I was sure several others had seen it, anyone who's caught her going into the showers.."

"I went with her to get it done," Logan muttered even as he lifted Rogue against his chest and got to his feet with remarkable ease. "Unlike you though I've seen the entire work of art, not just caught a glimpse of it now and then. Now if you'll excuse me, the Kid's nearly asleep I'm gonna go put her to bed."

"Just remember to leave the door unlocked," Kitty yawned slightly, delicately hiding it behind one hand, "The rest of us will probably be up soon anyway."

"Whatever," Logan grunted as he headed for the door, content with Rogue's weight in his arms. Sliding out the door he headed for the dorm rooms with familiar ease.

Watching him go, Jean glanced at Scott, "You do realize he's putting her in his bed?"

"What? Oh no he isn't," Scott snapped sluggishly, his movements hampered by his inebriation as he struggled into a standing position.

"Yeah he is," Jean whispered and glanced at the others. "What were they doing in here?"

"I think they came down here to spar," Bobby muttered softly. "Something they do every night. Matter of fact they spar for hours on end before they hit the showers and bed."

"I wonder.." Jean muttered under her breath even as she shifted her weight and made to rise gracefully to her feet. "Whoa, head's spinning," she gasped grabbing for something to steady herself with.

"You're gonna be hung over in the morning," Scott pointed out quickly even as he grabbed her arm and held her against him. "We all are."

Giggling Jean nodded and snuggled deeper into his grasp, "Yeah but I'm a doctor, I'll fix you."

Chuckling at the familiar line, Scott shook his head and headed for the door, "Don't forget to clean up in here. Anyone who leaves garbage on the floor'll regret it."

"Got it Fearless One," John called as he rose to his feet and pulled both Bobby and Kitty up. It was amazing the various states of drunkenness that had occurred. Most of the team members were so sloshed they were nearly passing out; only a few were awake and raring to go.

Watching Storm and Hank depart he helped Kitty over to the bench along one wall and quickly helped Bobby gather up empty bottles, cigarette packages, and the beer can that had been used as an ashtray.

"See ya later Pyro," Jubilee slapped his shoulder and headed for the door, Remy right behind her.

"Have fun!" John called as the door slid shut. Glancing at Bobby and Kitty he grinned, being aware of their sexual tendencies was awesome, especially when it meant he could get a little action to. Gathering his clothes he dropped 'em on the bench next to Kitty who was currently sucking on Bobby's dick like there was no tomorrow.

Licking along Bobby's shoulder he smiled at the other man who merely groaned as he slid deeper into Kitty's throat, "Oh God yes Kitty!"

With practiced ease, John slid to his knees and moved Bobby back a couple of steps, getting between his legs in the process. A moment later he lay on his back under Kitty who was moaning around the cock in her mouth as he licked and suckled at her. Sooner rather than later he'd change places with her and be sucking Bobby off while she sucked on him but it was a familiar routine one that would ultimately give all of them possession.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Slipping into the med lab, Jean sighed drunkenly, she knew beyond a doubt that she would never make their room and neither would Scott. That much liquor had successfully depleted their motor skills of their fluidity. Stumbling slightly she grabbed Scott and giggled as he adjusted the lighting to reveal shadows but that was it.

Back up she shimmied out of her skirt, tugging aside her panties with familiar ease as she tugged at his belt, "So you like it a little wild huh?" she whispered nipping at his earlobe.

Scott grunted as he pulled her roughly against him and bent his head to nip at her pale flesh. "Sometimes."

Moaning softly, Jean tilted her head back as she held his head at her breasts with rough intent. Arching into his suckling she gasped at the sudden sharp feeling of his teeth on a nipple only to grab his ass and pull him tighter against her. The blunt probing of his fingers at her labia had her shifting her legs apart slightly as he sank one, two, three fingers into her and pounded against her.

Panting, moaning she arched into each thrust, each bite only to whimper at the sudden withdrawal of all stimulation. Gasping at the sudden, abrupt shift as she was turned and draped over the gurney behind her she grabbed for a handful of sheet as she felt his hot breath on her.

"Oh God yes, do it Scott," she pleaded as she felt his tongue racing over her from front to back, teasing her clit with quick flicks. Whimpering at the hard bite of his teeth on her sensitized clit she felt her eyes roll back in her head as her orgasm washed over her.

Feeling his fingers digging deep within her she moved her ass as she pushed her body upwards only to have his heavy grip push her back into the bed. Tensing slightly when she felt his wet fingers begin playing with her rectum she turned her head slightly, "Scott no, I.."

"Shh," Scott grunted as he teased at the puckering, sliding one finger in gently and moving it slowly for a few moments before easing in a second, then a third. With three fingers gliding in and out of her anus, he slid balls deep into her pussy and groaned at the wet heat that surrounded him.

As much as he resented Logan, or any man looking at Jean Scott had to admit that a big fantasy of his was to DP Jean and show her what a real fuck was like. Knowing that there wasn't anyone willing to risk it besides Logan who obviously was no longer interested, he'd have to settle with his fingers for a few more minutes until she was so relaxed he could slide his throbbing cock into her tight rear.

"You like that? Like it when I do this?" Scott demanded rolling is hips as Jean panted and moaned at his thrusts.

"Oh God yes. Yes! Please Scott, harder, faster," Jean panted as she moved one hand to play with her clit only to have it imprisoned within his behind her back. Arching into his thrusts she groaned at the sounds of flesh hitting flesh only to whimper a protest when he pulled out the entire way. A moment later she felt his warm tongue tracing over her buttocks, dampening the flesh easily a moment before she felt his hardness sliding painfully into her rear. Whimpering in pain she tried to move away from him only to have him grab her waist with one hand and hold her steady as he slid into her.

Ignoring the slightly pained moans from Jean, Scott leaned forward to grab a handful of her thick red hair. Holding it he began a slow, steady grind into Jean even as he held her in place with his body. The slow steady thrusts quickly proved to be not enough and he increased his speed and power until Jean was crying out with each thrust, with each beat of his hips against her butt.

"Oh yeah, fuck that feels good. You're so hot, so tight Jean," Scott muttered against her ear as he thrust deep, rocking the bed and making her give a strangled scream. His grip never faltered on her hand or her hair as he pounded into her, before pulling out suddenly and forcing her around and to her knees, "Lick it. Suck me off baby; I wanna see you swallow everything I got for you."

The order was obeyed instantly, her body humming with desire, and lust as she knelt before him. Scott's unusual actions only added to the intensity and it didn't take much to get him as deep within her throat as he could go. The feel of his hot ejaculate at the back of her throat had her quickly swallowing even as she licked at him.

Staring down into her face, Scott groaned at the hot wash of his climax even as he wondered in the part of his mind that wasn't in charge how she'd react to his ministrations tonight. Groaning softly he held her head steady until he could feel the wash begin to fade.

Bending down he kissed her gently, softly before helping her to her feet and tucking her onto the wide gurney, "I love you Jean."

Hiding her smile Jean nodded, "Love you to," she replied as she slipped into a deep, restful sleep her body aching pleasantly.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Slipping into his room, Logan laid Rogue on the bed and bent to quickly remove her boots. Unbuckling her belt and removing her jeans was done with skill and a gentle touch before he lifted her slightly and removed her long sleeved shirt. Tucking her into his bed, Logan rose and padded into the bathroom to shower and get ready for bed.

Blinking at the sound of running water Rogue opened her eyes and frowned. Despite the darkness within Logan's room, she could clearly make out the chair, the desk, and the closed bathroom door - a door that hid a perfectly shaped naked man.

Rising to her feet she swallowed and reached for the bottle of water sitting on the night stand. Downing half of it she wiped her mouth before padding barefooted over to the door and opening it silently. Slipping inside Rogue settled on the toilet seat and sighed, "Logan?"

"Thought you were sleepin' darling," Logan's voice held a soft apology as he shifted behind the shower door.

"Sorta," Rogue shifted and stared at her hands uneasily. "Thank you."

"For what?"

"For telling Jean you'd have picked me that day," Rogue sighed sadly as she sat there. "You didn't have to lie you know."

"What the fuck are you babbling about kid?" Logan demanded jerking open the shower door and waving her in with hands that were suspiciously covered in clear plastic gloves. When she shook her head he growled and reached over to grab her despite her protests.

A moment later she stood before him dripping wet, a sad look in her eyes. "When we were playing truth or dare. She asked.."

"I know what she asked Marie, what makes you think I was lying?"

Rogue snorted almost angrily, "What man wants someone around they can't touch? I'm no good.."

"Shut that crap up," Logan growled angrily. "Let me let you in on a secret okay? I wasn't lying, if I knew then what I knew now I'd still have picked you up, I'd still have promised to take care of you. There is nothing I wouldn't do for you Marie."

"That's just cause I'm your buddy. I mean nobody wants a girl they can't fuck. Bobby dropped me when he realized that to have sex with me required both of us to dress up instead of undress. Remy only wanted what he couldn't have and nobody's been dumb enough to approach me since then."

Shaking his head Logan stared at her steadily, "There's more to life than sex."

"Spoken like a man who gets it," Rogue sighed. "Look I'm not upset with you; I realize you were put in a tight spot there. I'm just saying that I appreciate you being willing to leave me my illusions."

"Come on," Logan growled turning the water off quickly and stalking out into the bedroom. A moment later he was tossing her wet underwear aside and tugging a t-shirt of his over her head and pushing her into bed, two seconds later he was pulling a pair of black boxers up over his hips and sinking into the warmth of body warmed satin.

"You're never gonna believe me that I wasn't lyin'," Logan started easily as he peeled off his gloves. "So I have to prove it to you.

"Logan be careful," Rogue admonished as he moved closer to her. "I'm next to naked."

"I sorta noticed darlin'," Logan grunted pulling up the blankets and rolling over to stare at her. "You wanna explain where the hell you got the idea I was lusting after Red?"

"You. It was in your mind when you touched me at Liberty Island," Rogue replied seriously tugging on the sheet and trying to wrap it around her.

"But underneath it Marie, where it really matters most that isn't what sticks out," Logan rolled pinning her into place with his considerable weight.

"I don't know I never looked that deeply. I didn't want to start and then lose myself.." Rogue whispered moving to wrap the sheet around her legs at least. Her mind screaming a warning even as she wondered when Logan had lost what was left of his cotton pickin' mind.

"Maybe you should have," Logan whispered leaning forward until only a breath separated them. "I don't have anything to hide from you Marie, not one damn thing!"

Feeling her mouth suddenly go dry at the seriousness of his tone Rogue swallowed almost desperately. "Logan please, this isn't safe.." she whispered looking up at him and staring into a pair of hazel eyes filled with something she refused to acknowledge.

"Shh," Logan whispered feeling the hot moistness of her breath as it whispered over his skin even as he heard the doubt, the insecurities, and fear within her voice. "You talk way too much kid," he murmured lowering his head that extra inch.

Slowly, steadily he licked at her lips until she gasped before he dived in, his tongue dueling with hers even as he felt the brutal pain of her mutation kick into affect. He knew that his mutation would rid her of any drunkenness, and his mind would briefly take over hers, revealing all those secrets that lay within.

The soft hands on his chest pushed rather ineffectively as he deepened the kiss, making her moan even as his body screamed in agony. When her touch became surer, firmer, harder he pulled back slightly and sank to his side of the bed, his breath coming in painful gasps.

"Do you see?" he whispered softly as she stared at him. Closing his eyes without waiting for an answer he let the darkness wash over him like an ocean wave.

Curling around him Rogue glared in muted anger at the silent, unconscious man next to her and swore. The effects of the liquor had burnt off quickly within a second of his touch and that left her with a jumble of emotions some so strong that she couldn't focus on them just yet without breaking into tears.

There was pain, fear, joy, love; a myriad of emotions that rolled through her but underneath all of them was the warmth of forever, a feeling of utter contentment. All the emotions she didn't believe either of them were capable of feeling - feelings that she knew beyond a doubt mirrored her own but were not hers just by the masculine feel of them. That was what she focused on even as she snuggled down into the blankets and curled up to fall into a light sleep.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shaking his head Hank paused at the muffled screams coming from behind a wooden door. A glance at the woman in his arms and he shifted, unwilling to deposit her alone so he moved further away from Jubilee's room and into his own. Tucking her into his bed he smiled as Ororo gave a soft snort and settled against the rather large, plump pillows on his bed without ever waking up.

"Thank you," he whispered sinking into a chair by the bed after he'd tucked her in. Opening the plain black, leather bound book sitting on his desk he squinted in the poor lighting before turning the desk lamp on.

A glance at the bed revealed Storm slept on so he picked up a pen and flipped through the pages before coming to a blank page. The scratch of the pen on paper was loud in the room but he hardly noticed instead he finished his entry before dousing the light and slipping into his bed next to 'Ro.

Tomorrow he'd deal with her anger at not being in her own bed but for now, he just wanted to sleep with the warmth of her near him. For now he wanted what he knew he would never have, a beautiful woman he cared about in his bed.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**The aftermath**

The light from the open blinds hit Jubilee squarely in the face and she groaned as she lifted a hand to block it. Rolling over she snuggled deeper into the warmth of her bed, reaching for the blanket and pulling it up over her shoulder only to freeze as she realized she was laying next to something or someone who snored slightly.

Turning her head she stared at a familiar face her eyes widening as she realized that the night before had been a lot more fun than she remembered. Shifted, gathering at the sheet she inched off the bed and headed for the shower, glancing at Rogue and Kitty's beds only to find them unoccupied and neatly made.

"I couldn't have slept in that long," she muttered as she slipped into the shower and turned it on leaving the sheet pooled on the bathroom floor.

Standing under the hot spray she didn't hear the door open or notice the silent figure that stood watching her through the glass. Jumping when she felt a warm touch slide over her wet skin she turned sharply to stare at Remy who smiled down at her.

"Good morning," Remy whispered dropping a kiss on her shoulder as they stood under the hot spray. "Ma petite not too sore dis morning?"

"Uh no," Jubilee murmured weakly as she stood there, a strange, unfamiliar tingling within her body. "How wild did we get?"

Remy grinned and shrugged, "Pretty wild dere chere. Dat okay d'ough we were alone all night."

Jubilee nodded even as Remy turned to grab the bar of soap from behind him. Her eyes widened in shock when she saw the long, ragged red scratches that criss-crossed his back. "Oh my God Remy does these hurt?"

"Non, dey don't hurt. Don't even feel dem," Remy replied seriously as he turned back to her, letting her fingers trail across his naked flesh awakening desire they thought they'd burnt out during the night.

Moaning softly when he cupped a naked breast, Jubilee shivered as he moved forward pinning her against the wall behind her. The combination of stimulation of the hot pulsing water from the shower and his skilled hands had her slipping quickly toward orgasm even as she felt him lift her, wrap her legs around his waist and sliding into her with one quick, hard thrust. Tilting her head back she gave a strangled moan as she clung to him.

The soft words of encouragement from him only drove her crazy as she arched into each thrust, shivering as he slapped her butt repeatedly with each thrust until she came with a strangled scream.

Resting against Jubilee, Remy shuddered at the milking sensations along his length before he let his own release rip through him. Panting he couldn't have said how long they stood there before the sound of someone in the other room had him lifting his head.

"Jubes you still here?" Rogue's distinct accent was tinged with something familiar, a smoky drawl that came from one person.

"They touched again," Jubilee whispered softly as she pushed against Remy's shoulder. "I'm in the shower, whatcha need Chica?"

"Breakfast is on if you're interested."

"Thanks. I'll be down in a few."

"No problem. Tell that thief he better remember to invest in condoms girlfriend," Rogue called quickly. "Either that or you do."

Giggling Jubilee nodded, "Gotcha. See ya in a few."

"Sure. I'll track down Kitty."

"Try Bobby's room."

The slam of the bedroom door had Jubilee glancing at Remy who merely grinned at her, "So you uh gonna head back to your room?"

"Non, figured Remy'd stay here for a while," he drawled. "De view is better."

Jubilee laughed uproariously and finished her shower before slipping out and wrapping up in a towel. Five minutes later dressed for the day she headed downstairs leaving Remy at his room to dress before he joined the rest of the team.

"Morning," Jubilee muttered as she settled at the table next to an empty chair. "How's the heads this morning?"

"Ugh," Jean groaned as she rubbed at her temple, a fizzing pill dropped into a glass to her right the only indication that she was alive. "What possessed us to do that?"

"It was fun though," Jubilee smiled at the red-haired doctor. "And nobody got hurt."

Jean grunted an acknowledgment as Scott settled into the chair next to her, his hair still damp. Glancing up everyone stared at Logan who looked the worst for wear. "Holy shit Logan what happened to you? You look like you went ten rounds with Magneto, Sabertooth, and Mystique!" Jean gasped rising to her feet only to be waved away with a low growl.

"I'm fine," Logan grunted grabbing a cup of coffee and sinking into a chair. "Better than the rest of you."

"Really?" Scott snickered softly, "You get laid last night?"

"No," Logan grunted angrily. "And that you even ask is stupidity Red-Eye."

"Boys," Jean started a clear warning in her tone as Storm joined them followed closely by Hank, Kitty, John, and Bobby. "Where's Rogue?"

"Said she'd be right down," Kitty spoke sluggishly as she narrowed in on the coffee pot. "My poor head. I am never gonna drink again."

Chuckling Logan looked at her and raised an eyebrow, "Probably would have helped if you'd avoided whacking it last night on the wall."

"Shut up," Kitty growled at him and sank into her seat. "Rogue sure looks chipper this morning. No sign of a hang-over at all."

"That's cause she don't have one," Logan replied drinking his coffee with familiar ease. "Now then you wanna eat or talk?"

"So we gonna do it again?" Bobby asked quickly with a sly grin.

"NO!" the chorus of denial from the entire group had him chuckling
even as everyone groaned and held their heads.

"Morning all," Rogue said almost skipping into the room before sinking into the chair next to Logan and hugging him outright. Dropping a couple of pieces of toast on his plate she handed him the strawberry jam before turning her attention to her breakfast, "I'm starving to death."

"Then eat," Logan teased and tugged at a lock of hair. "How'd you sleep?"

"Good," Rogue grinned. "Not a nightmare in sight."

"Great. After breakfast we'll have a sparring session."

"Logan come on! The poor kid doesn't need you pounding on her first thing in the morning," Scott snapped before flushing at the double meaning that quickly sank in around the table.

"Why not?" Rogue looked steadily at Scott, "I like him pounding on me first thing in the morning. Or really at any time of day or night."

Logan snorted and choked at Rogue's words before looking at her and seeing the knowledge in her eyes, "Remind me to think before I do anything next time."

Laughing softly Rogue shrugged and raised an eyebrow in an all too familiar expression. A moment later Logan was shaking his head as he rose to walk out the door, the silent agreement firmly in place. For once she didn't give a damn about anyone's opinion - this time she had Logan - all of him and she wasn't going to share.

"So same time and place next time Chuckie goes out?" Rogue suggested rising to her feet quickly and tossing her napkin back onto the table.

"Go beat on Logan," Scott sighed softly. "And tell the big moron thanks for me."

"Will do. Next time we'll have to skip the booze though."

"Yeah," Scott agreed readily as he watched her walk out of the room. "Somehow I don't think she got laid last night, she's not wearing that sorta glow."

"They touched," Jubilee drawled slowly, her head buried in her arms. "Full fledged, full contact, exchange of spit touching I'd say."

"Great," Jean moaned. "Two Logan's around, Charles is going to kill us!"

"Why would I do that?" Charles's voice was soft and drew a round of startled gasps as nearly the entirety of his elite teams turned to stare at him in with a mix of horror and embarrassment.

"No reason sir," Scott rose quickly and looked longingly at the door. "Uh better do my mornings check of the bird. Got class schedules to work on within the next couple of days as well."

"Uh yeah, I uh better do my usual rounds.." Jean whispered following Scott out of the room with all the haste her hang-over would allow her.

Watching the room empty Charles hid a smile as he shook his head, they'd obviously done something they didn't want him to know about and judging from the sexually satisfied emotions rolling off of them he could guess with some accuracy what had happened.

"Why is it I miss all the fun?" he muttered as he poured himself a coffee and reached for a plate of scrambled eggs and toast. One of these days he was going to have to stick around and get in on the action - if only to make sure that things went smoothly and nobody was doing anything they didn't feel comfortable doing.

A slight frown crossed his face before a huge grin escaped his control - whatever had happened the animosity between Logan and Scott had been toned down. They weren't bosom buddies yet but there wasn't the level of distrust and outright enmity between them. For that at least he was glad he'd missed the evening at the mansion although it left him wondering just what had happened. Perhaps next time he'd come back instead of spending the night, after all he wanted a little fun and relaxation to....

End.