The icy blast from the refrigerator did little to cool the heat racing through Logan's blood as he pulled out a beer and popped the top to raise it to his lips, hoping the sweet taste would help alleviate the desire running through his body.

Like some unchained beat the desire to possess raced through him, awakening his instincts, making his body throb and his heightened senses even more attuned to those around him. Shuddering at the thought of the young woman who slept mere doors from his room he closed the fridge none too gently, ignoring the way it rocked back at the force of his movement.

Stalking from the kitchen and down the hall to the rec room he paused as he eyed the pool table images of pale flushed skin, and gasps of ecstasy filling his mind; shaking his head he continued on down the hall, jumping down the few steps that stood between him and the gym. As restless and edgy as he felt he knew that punching holes in the punching bag and lifting weights would do little to ease him but it would help to exhaust his body and thus allow him a few hours of sleep.

Rolling his shoulders he stripped off his sweatshirt, tossing it onto the nearby weight bench before facing the nearby dangling focus of his aggression and taking a swing. Normally he would feel some pleasure at the way it swung wide, but not tonight. Tonight all he felt was the restless, thrumming of the desire and need he had for a certain young lady. Just thinking of her was enough to feel his body harden painfully, his sweats feeling too restrictive as he pictured her as he'd seen her earlier.

~The shower door offered little obstruction as Logan stepped into his bathroom and froze at the sound of running water. He'd heard it but had been so distracted that he'd never paid attention, now he wished he had.

Standing innocently under the spray of hot water, her body enveloped by the rising steam was the object of his every desire, his every dream and he felt his heart kick into high gear even as his body tensed, hardening in response to what he was seeing.

Watching the water sluicing down her pale, full breasts to drip from the crested peaks had his mouth going dry and he'd forced himself to move, backing out of the room and closing the door soundlessly before heading for the garden for a good long run only to be halted by a conversation he knew he wasn't part of.

*She may never be able to control it,* the words were soft, accepting in their simplicity. *It may control her for the rest of her life.*

*But she's doing so well,* Jean Grey's voice had him cringing as he realized who they were speaking of. *She's developed several friendships with the student her age, is progressing rather quickly with her tests. I just don't understand why she hasn't been able to control her powers.*

*Her mutation is stronger than many who are here, it may be that in itself is the problem. Perhaps her very power is a curse rather than a blessing.*

*Professor surely you don't think mutations are curses?* Amazement and confusion was in Jean's voice.

*What I think is she's young and showing no signs of conquering her power. We'll have to wait and see where things go from here.*~

Slipping away from the conversation hurriedly, silently he ran until he reached the lake then he hurried around it, his steps filled with a deep panic at the thought that he would never be able to show her how he felt.

Words weren't his strong suit, hell anyone who knew him would agree. He was hardened by life, and it showed in everything he did. Even after five years here at the school, he wasn't the most pleasant of guys, even the professor often had to help him control his temper, fearing it would hurt the students and Logan hadn't bothered to correct him. What was the point there was too much stacked against him, against them for him to really care one way or the other what others thought. His only concern being that he hoped that neither the Professor nor Jean ever tried getting into his head when he was around her. They'd send him packing in a heart beat he was certain of it and nothing anyone said would make a difference, he had no business being in love with her.

Feeling the anger well from deep within himself he took another swing, welcoming his darker emotions as they pushed back his thoughts, dragging him back into that wild side of his soul, where there was no right or wrong just bare, naked, lust.

"You seem upset," The soft, sweetly accented words had him whirling around to stare at the intruder, the scent achingly familiar, the picture enough to taunt him painfully. Recognizing who it was Logan swallowed hard, the anger fading to be replaced by banked lust and the self depreciating need to curse the consequences and claim the young woman before him, to mark her as his forever.

"Whatcha doin' up kid?" He growled trying to hide his need, his longing.

"Couldn't sleep," came the soft response, "Heard you get up figured maybe we could talk."

With the innocence of her youth she stepped out of the shadows into the light and he felt his heart shatter with her smile. She had no idea that standing there before him only made him love her more, and knowing he shouldn't, couldn't only made watching her harder.

"Sure kid," With a stiff shrug he picked up a nearby towel with a jerk and headed for the weight bench at the other side of the room. "So what's on your mind?"

"Are you mad at me Logan? Have I done something..?" She started in a whisper as she moved across the hard wood. It was cold, unyielding on her bare feet as she moved toward him. Noting the longing in his eyes, and the sadness that seemed to cling to him her heart broke as she watched him, saw the lust, the need and the resolve that came over him and knew that he was going to run again unless she did something. Unless she made him stay, he was going to leave her alone again, and this time he might not come home.

"No," The vehement denial was strong, fierce, his hands tightening painfully on the towel, his desire to erase any thought of blame from her mind over riding his need to keep her at a distance. "No kid you haven't done anything and I ain't mad at you."

"Then what's wrong?" She whispered, soft as a spring breeze, and as potent as a hurricane the rustle of cotton against bare skin sent Logan's mind racing with images of her losing that simple white cotton nighty, his heart pounding as she moved slowly toward him.

Shaking his head Logan tried for a smile, "I just been a bit restless," he lied. Restless wasn't the word, horny, filled with lust, his dreams taken over by a nymph, insane. They all fit what he was but she didn't need to know that. Calling himself ten times the fool he swallowed, he was too old to be in love with her, too many miles separated them and there was no way to erase that.

With a patient nod she moved closer, circling him one hand trailing over equipment, the other clutching her nighty as her heart beat slowed, pounded heavily and a calm acceptance came over her. She could feel the fire building in her blood, her body clamoring for his touch and she hid a smile as he sat there so tensely like a deer caught in the headlights.

It felt good being able to touch him now, it was her secret the one thing she'd learned the past few days as she'd snuck into his room and watched him sleeping listened to him muttering in his sleep. She always retreated to her bed before the sun came up and he rose, always but tonight was different. Tonight was hers and she planned on taking advantage of it, and her newly discovered control.

"When are you leaving?" She whispered as she inched closer to him, no point to scaring him off, not when he belonged to her.

"Tomorrow," Logan whispered turning his head to stare at her, the
faint tang of desire reaching his nose. "Early."

"Please don't," she whispered as she moved to stand between his parted legs. "Please Logan, stay."

"I can't," he replied shifting, gathering his muscles before he started to rise. "Even if I wanted to."

"Why not?" The whisper was soft, filled with longing even as she leaned a little closer to him, her hands resting on the weight bar behind his head.

Glancing up from where his eyes had latched onto the shadow of her cleavage he stared at her for a moment before putting his hands on her stomach and pushing slightly, moving her back until he had room to stand up. "Got something t'do," he muttered and stepped around her.

"Logan please, you promised me," The soft plea froze him in his tracks. She was right, he had promised, he'd promised never to leave her behind again, to be there for her no matter what and he knew deep down he was about to break that promise.

"I know. I'm sorry," Without a backward glance he started for the door only to come to a halt when she stepped in front of him, her chest heaving beneath the cotton. "Look kid.."

"No," She pleaded staring at him. "You promised. Where you go, I go. You gave me your word and you don't go back on it."

"Please," Closing his eyes he hung his head, the weight of everything crashing down on him a moment before he stiffened jerking away from her as he felt her hand trace through his hair. "What?" The word was barely out of his mouth before she placed a hand on his mouth and shushed him.

"You gave me your word," she pleaded staring at him as tears threatened.

Standing frozen with shock he felt the jolt of her touch racing through him but it had nothing to do with her power, instead it was the warm weight of her hand upon him that had his blood racing, his heart pounding heavily, and his body tightening with desire. "How?" The word was croaked, stunned disbelief in his tone.

"I learned how to control it," she whispered. "Please Logan tell me why you're leaving."

"You know why," He refused to give an inch. He didn't want her to know how he felt; an old leech like him had no business wanting her.

Staring at him she gasped as realization dawned on her then a slow, sweet smile crossed her face and she moved closer to him. "Then you know why I can't let you," She whispered softly, leaning against him.

"Don't," the guttural word held banked desire and longing as well as anger. She was making this difficult and he closed his eyes at the pain in his chest. Pushing past her he took a couple of steps only to freeze at the slight but unmistakable sound of her nightgown slithering to the floor. "God what are you trying to do kill me?" He ground out standing firmly facing the door, his feet rooted as though Magneto was in the room instead of a sweet auburn haired girl who could stop his heart with a smile.

"No," The word was soft, yearning. "I'm doing whatever I have to t' keep ya from walking out that door. What's the matter ya can't stand and fight for what ya want?" She taunted him, moving closer to him, making him groan and whirl furiously to stare at her.

"We both know.."

"What?" She whispered stopping a few inches in front of him, close enough that she could see the gleam of perspiration on his chest, hear the steady beat of his heart as it thundered in his chest, and smell the faint, coppery sweet aroma of the beer he'd guzzled earlier. "That I'm younger than ya?"

"I'm not having this conversation," Logan groaned uneasily as he backed up a step at least she wasn't telekinetic, and he could escape and he would, just as soon as he made sure she was fully clothed. Moving smoothly past her he slid his toes under edge of the body-warmed nightie lifted it and caught it with a quick motion that seemed effortless. Handing it to her he smiled sadly, his eyes reflecting the torment he felt. "Yer gonna catch cold runnin' round like that," he whispered.

Shaking her head she glanced at the nightie for a second before stepping back from him, she'd lost, he'd given in without even firing a shot without even trying to fight for them. Staring at him she watched the expression in his gaze as he held her eyes a few seconds before he all but ran from her, heading back to his room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Standing in the dimly lit gym she felt the burning behind her eyes and swallowed painfully. She'd left it too late, he'd retreated beyond a wall she couldn't surmount and she slowly slid her night attire back on before staring at the still swinging punching bag. "Damn you." The words were whispered harshly, soaked in tears and filled with anger as she stood there; although anger at who she didn't know. Whirling on one barefoot she padded silently down the hall to his room and walked in without knocking to see him tossing his things into his bag angrily.

"So that's it?" She hissed fury in every line of her body.

"Go back to bed," the word was harsh, guttural and held more desperation than anger. Beneath it all though was a desperate need, one to be acknowledged like some unseen shadow. He didn't want to leave her, he didn't want to have to disappear, and it wasn't like she was a child anymore. Hell she was nearly twenty-one but he wasn't and that made things more than a little rocky.

"No," moving toward him she jerked the bag from his hand and threw it across the room to stare him in the eye. "There are two of us here Logan, you stand there and look me in the eye and tell me exactly what is so wrong about us," she snarled uncaring that the bedroom sat next to Scott and Jean's room.

"Let it go," Logan snarled whirling to face her, his gaze dark, even as she noted the slight tremble in his hands. "For the love of God would you please just let it go?"

"No," Swallowing fiercely she stood her ground, uncaring of the tears that tracked unchecked down her face. "Please tell me what I've done."

"It isn't you." Logan whispered desperately. "It's me."

"What are you talking about?"

"Do you have any idea how old I am?"

"What has your age got to do with us?" She snarled angrily, her eyes snapping angrily. "When have I ever said anything about how old you are?"

"What about you? You're twenty-one.."

"Great I'm the age of majority that doesn't mean that I want nor need to be coddled. You aren't my father Logan." The words echoed in the room, hitting him squarely in the chest as he stared at her, his anger rising to hide the pain he felt.

"You're right." He growled as he stepped toward her, his expression dark, dangerous even. "I'm not your father kid."

"Then quit acting like it," She whispered back, her body starting to burn at the look in his eyes. Logan angry was as tempting as Logan when he was thinking and she didn't fear him. Respected his temper, and she'd be the first to warn someone about it but still; she didn't fear the man who stood before her. She'd wanted him too long, loved him too much to just let him walk away.

Stepping past her, Logan headed for the door whether to throw her out or leave she didn't know and she didn't care. Grabbing the nearest object she threw it at him and glared daggers at him when the lamp crashed against the door, slamming it shut and falling to the floor shattered into a thousand pieces.

"You trying to wake everyone up?" The silk in his tone drew a shudder as she felt heat begin to pool between her legs. "Or just piss me off?"

"Well either'll do." She replied stiffly. "What's the matter? Can't handle a girl with a temper?"

"Get out." The word was snarled, a warning that only added to the thrill trailing through her, igniting the fires that were leaping around her body, making her breasts extra sensitive.

"Make me." She replied feeling foolish at challenging him childishly but she was running out of options.

"Hey Logan you okay in there?" Scott's voice had both of them jumping.

"What do you want Cyclops?" Logan snarled.

"How about a little piece and quiet, some of us are trying to sleep y'know."

"Go to hell." Logan snapped back reaching for the doorknob, turning slightly away from the young auburn haired temptress standing in his bedroom.

Shaking her head she moved quickly, crawling across the bed and slamming her whole weight into the bedroom door, effectively blocking his exit. "You and I are not finished." The words were soft, gentle even and belied the anger humming through her body.

Sucking in a breath Logan groaned silently as the distinct aroma of her arousal reached him, making him burn to forget why he had to say no, to just take what she was so blatantly offering. The knowledge that come morning she'd regret it the only thing that stopped him.

"Logan who's in there with you?" Jean's voice echoed through the door and he growled low in his throat. Damn was everyone awake?

"You're a telepath, figure it out." He muttered reaching for the girl who'd pinned herself to the door and feeling the familiar burn of her powers. "Move."

"Make me." She glared. With her powers in full force he wouldn't dare touch her; in effect she was in control. "C'me on Wolverine. You want me out of here so badly, throw me out." She taunted him, her chest heaving and the white cotton gown she wore dampening with the sweat she could feel running down the valley between her breasts as well as the moisture coming off the man who stood so close and yet so far away from her.

"Not with you using your powers I won't." He muttered angrily, his senses flooding with the smell of both her desire and his until he wasn't sure if he was coming or going. Feeling his body harden painfully within the confines of the sweats he shifted, easing away from her slightly only to have her grab the waist band of his pants and hang on.

"This is my choice." The soft whisper echoed in his ears even as his heart settled into a thunderous pounding that seemed to draw all the strength from his body and focus it on the woman before him.

"You don't know.."

"I do." Staring at him, the soft smile teased at his control, pushing him toward the point of no return. "I do know in as much as you know. We can do this Logan."

Feeling his resolve falter, his body taking over he shook his head harshly, his teeth grinding together to keep the denial from springing forth. Opening his mouth he tensed when she touched him, and for the first time since she'd followed him into the gym he let her words sink in.

"No matter what, Logan, no matter how many hours we have left I'm never going away." The soft admission stirred that buried little part that was a romantic within him, easing the ache and yet he couldn't just let go. "I love you." The word was soft, whispered by his ear as her warm breath brushed against the short hair on his neck, even as the warm, soft curves of her breasts pressed against his chest. Through the light cotton he could feel her response to his touch however defensive it might be and stared down at her, ignoring the pounding on the door, the muted voices coming from the other side even as she smiled at him. Her cotton covered nipples hardened and brushing his chest, making him yearn to taste, to cup her and just forget the world.

"Say it." The soft command wasn't to be denied, even by him. "Say it Logan."

"I..I need you." The admission brought a slight smile to her face and she trailed one hand down his face. "I can't do this Marie. I can't keep resisting you."

"Then don't." She stood on tiptoe to drop a feather light, teasing kiss on his lips. "All you have to do is reach out Logan."

With a muted groan he let the last of his reservations go, pushing them to the back of his mind where his other half, his darker self dwelled and pulled her flush against him. The sound of her soft gasp mere seconds before he bent his head to plunder her mouth only added to the fire that swept over him, making his erection even harder, more painful as he lifted her. Feeling her legs wrap around his waist he groaned softly and pressed her back into the wooden door, her hands tangled in his hair even as his tangled in hers, pulling the tresses back slightly so he could better ravish her mouth.

Nipping at her lip, he exerted the right amount of pressure upon her mouth, forcing her to open her lips and darted in, taking complete control over the kiss even as he felt her respond. Growling a little at the way she arched into his body he licked at her tongue, dueling with it as he teased and taunted with his hands.

"LOGAN what is going on?" The angry yell did little to distract him even as he felt the doorknob being turned. Reaching out he grabbed it and held on, pushing back against the door, even as his hearing picked up both Jean and Scott cursing.

Pulling back when the need for oxygen made him slightly dizzy he dropped light kisses along her jaw, "God Marie I want you." The muted groan was buried into her hair as he bit on her earlobe none too gently, relishing the shudder that traced over her.

"Hurry."

The single worded plea was enough to have him grabbing for the hem of her nightgown. Bunching it up he swore profusely. "Why the fuck would you wear this?" he complained as it tangled in his hands.

"I don't have anything sexier. And considering I sleep in a room with three other girls.." Marie gasped and trailed off as she felt the unmistakable warmth and hard texture of adamantium against her bare flesh. "Oh my God Logan, they're still warm," She choked out as she stared at the silvery blade running up the front of her nightgown, the sight ripping through her control and shattering it.

"Yeah, don't have any scissors," Logan groaned as the offending piece of fabric fell to the floor in shreds.

"No complaints from me, just didn't realize how much of turn on they were," Marie said with a slight flush as she trembled on the edge of something she didn't know.

"Oh ?" Logan asked softly, his head bending to lick at the fine sheen of sweat on her body. "You think they're hot?"

"Honestly." Gasping for breath as her body burned, she arched into the hard angles of his body. "Oh yeah, they're part of you - a physical part that I've had in me," She stuttered as his hand caressed the damp curls between her thighs through the slim piece of lace that was her only attire. "They represent true intimacy to me, " The last three words were breathed as she squeezed her eyes shut at the sensations that coursed through her.

"MARIE what are you doing in there?" Jean yelled pounding on the door.

"We need to shut them up." Marie whispered pleadingly as she felt his fingers comb through the tangled curls to slip stealthily into her. Moaning softly as she felt him part her lips and stroke her she arched into his hand, biting her lip and closing her eyes as she felt a warm, endless wave of pleasure roll over her gathering strength as it moved. With her head bent back she could feel Logan's hot breath as it whispered across the damp trail left by his tongue as he licked at her breasts, going slowly as though to torment her.

Using his teeth as well as his tongue, he teased her breasts, tugging gently on her nipple making her moan and relishing it even as his finger moved slowly back and forth against her clit until she bucked against his hand her hands clenching his back almost painfully as she orgasmed. Biting down on his shoulder to muffle her cries, Marie rode wave after wave of pleasure even a she felt Logan's body pressing harder against her. Feeling more than hearing the low growl as she bit him, Marie smirked to herself. Oh yeah, she could make him lose control.

Feeling the moisture of her reaction running down his hand he trailed it back up her, leaving a wet path of her moisture glistening on her already flushed skin. Trailing his dampened hand around her nipples he followed the path with his tongue, making her moan as she arched into him her breath coming in short, choppy gasps.

"Yessss," The word was drawn out, hissed as he eased himself down her body, lowering one leg to the floor and holding her in place with a firm hand on her quivering abdomen. Following the same path with his tongue as he'd taken with his finger mere moments before, he kept her on edge even as he nuzzled at the dark curls that hid the secrets of her soul. Hearing her moan beneath her breath he grinned even as his tongue worked slowly along her, teasing, taunting her enjoying the way she arched into his caresses. Alternating between sucking and licking her tiny center of nerves he relished each response, each moan, each tremble and shudder, hoarded them desperately deep within his heart, unwilling to face just why yet.

The smell of her desire lured him even closer to the edge and he struggle with control, regardless of what was said or done he would never do something to hurt her. Feeling her hands in his hair he growled at the slight tugs, ignoring the brief pain, welcoming it even as a way to temporarily stave off the inevitable.

"Logan," The soft, raspy word drew his attention even as he felt another wave of pleasure roll over her, tasting her on his tongue as her internal muscles contracted around him. Moving it he wallowed in her response even as she pulled a little more desperately on his hair.

"Logan," A little more insistent, a little more desperate her command echoed through her body, vibrating along his sensitive senses until he shifted, moving to stand before her. Lifting her evenly with his chest he held onto her, as he dropped his head, unwilling to release her even as he kissed her, the feeling of her long legs wrapping around him driving him insane.

"Now," Marie pleaded desperately her eyes glazed with lust and longing. "Please Logan, come in me."

"You sure?" He gasped, his breathing just as ragged as hers, with her nod he moved away from the door, quickly sliding the lock into place before he turned and carried her still wrapped around him to the bed and eased her down onto it. "I don't have anything," He admitted softly, with the knowledge that she was unobtainable he hadn't bothered to buy any something he was now kicking himself in the ass for.

"Who cares?" Marie whispered against his lips, her body arching against the painful erection pressing back at her. "I don't," Ignoring the little voice in her head that offered a weak protest she writhed beneath him, the cool air from the room a sweet torment against her hot flesh. Jumping slightly when he tugged harshly on her panties and they tore quickly, shredding under the force of his grip to be tossed aside she giggled at his fierce look a moment before all thought of her underwear went sailing out of her head.

A slight grin crossed his lips, something that warmed Marie even more as he bent his head to kiss her, his tongue licking along the seam of her lips teasing, tantalizing her until she opened for him and he slipped inside. Growling audibly as she suckled on his tongue, her tongue tracing his as she arched into the kiss. Feeling his hands trailing across her naked flesh she groaned softly into the kiss, her body trembling as he pinched her nipples making her breath hitch and a new lick of desire roar through her body to pool between her legs.

Frantically breaking the kiss she tossed her head on the crisp sheet her eyes glazed with a desperate need, lust and something that Logan hesitated to name. Staring down at her as he gasped for breath, one hand reached out to trail through the platinum streak in her hair, curving over her cheek to trail down her throat pausing where he could feel the beating of her pulse before continuing onward. He used his hand to trail between her breasts, dipping teasingly into her navel to swirl around before sliding down her hip and trailing across one thigh and up the other, brushing against but never really touching the heart of her.

"Yess." The whisper was barely audible, the normal ear wouldn't have detected anything more than a slight sound but Logan heard it and smiled, as he bent his head to kiss her again, his finger sliding through the damp curls to ease into her. Taking it slowly, he teased her pushing her closer and closer to the brink with each move of his finger at it slid deeper into her, stretching and moving along the moist channel she longed to have filled.

"You...y..you're killing me here." She gasped as she arched into his hand, her head spinning, her breath coming in huge shaky gasps even as she stood at a precipice, ready to fall and knowing that he'd be there to catch her. "Please L..Logan.." The plea was accompanied by her clenching at his biceps, her face naked and filled with lust as he moved up her body.

Feeling the hard length of him pressed against the moist center of her, she squirmed longing to have more than just a tantalizer, longing for the ultimate possession. Closing her eyes as she felt him slide the head of his cock inside her she bit her lip at the feeling. It was like she was too full and yet it didn't hurt really, any pain or discomfort was minimal as he moved slowly, pulling out and moving back in teasingly.

Arching heavily against him when he withdrew she gasped at the feeling of him sliding a little deeper into her and gasped at the way his hand went between them to continue playing with her clit. "Logan," The whimper wasn't a plea; it was more like a way of keeping herself rooted to reality.

Arching slowly into her, teasing her with his touch Logan growled softly at the tight, hot, wet feeling of her around him and the open response she gave. He could feel the slight tremble going through her body and grimaced as it made her muscles contract, rippling along his length.

Pulling out he thrust into her slowly, painfully. The next thrust was going to hurt like hell and he knew it, there was no other way to take her virginity no matter how much he longed for another way and yet he knew even if there was, he wouldn't take it. A part of him was glad he was her first, as she was his. Oh he'd been with plenty of women if you can call having an emotionless fuck being with them, but Marie was the first woman he'd ever loved at least that he could remember and he wanted her to feel only pleasure at his touch.

"Marie.." The soft whisper was half apology, half uncertainty as he thrust again, hesitating at the barrier that blocked him from full possession.

"Oh God! Yes Logan do it." Marie panted wrapping her legs around him and arching up as he pushed down. Sucking in a deep breath she felt the searing pain and would have screamed if Logan's mouth hadn't been on hers, if he hadn't already been teasing and tantalizing her body into forgetting the pain. As the pain faded another sensation came to the forefront, one that made her gasp even as he started to move, slowly at first then with increasing tempo until she was clinging to him just to have a point of reference.

Arching into his thrust she tossed her head on the sheets, her long dark hair tangling desperately as she inched closer to the ultimate orgasm, her breath coming in tiny little gasps, her body trembling even as she scratched Logan's back desperately.

Moaning uncontrollably she relished the way he bent his head and took her neck, sipping from the hollow of her throat before moving on to her ears where he used his tongue to play with the hoops that hung from the lobes. Shivering at the sensations she could feel darkness closing in on her and moaned even as the night shattered. Like a thousand lights dancing behind her eyelid the sensations were nearly blinding even as the unmistakable sounds of someone whimpering filling her ears as she clung to Logan desperately.

"Oh God." The prayer was heart felt and Marie wasn't sure who had said it as she felt Logan coming deep within her, his essence streaking through her body like a river of molten lava only to have hear her name moaned over and over as he nuzzled into her neck. The feel of his hot breath on her neck was enough to send her into another tailspin, her body clinching around him as she orgasmed again.

Groaning as he felt his body start to recover from the orgasm Logan flinched at the renewed pounding on the door. "God damn it." He groaned as Marie snuggled into him, her breath coming a little easier now.

"Was I that bad?" The soft whisper was filled with doubt even as he glanced down at her.

"Not you babe, you're a world class ride. No I was talking about the fact that we have a guest who hasn't gone away," He whispered motioning to the door that was reverberating under the force of the pounding.

Smiling softly Marie shrugged, her breasts rising quickly even as her heartbeat settled slowly. "What do they want?"

"Who knows?" With an angry growl Logan rose from the bed, grabbed his sweats off the floor and paced to the door and jerked it open slightly. "Hey One Eye what do you want?"

"I've been pounding on this door for the better part of an hour. You want to tell me what all the noise is about?" Scott demanded glaring at Logan. The other man was covered in sweat from his hand to his feet, bare chested and disheveled looking. Trying to ease a glance behind Logan he shifted only to find the other man shifted to, closing the door part of the way and standing glaring at him.

"Don't know what you're talkin' 'bout," Logan replied stiffly. "Must have been dreaming there pretty boy."

"I don't think so," Scott ground out as he turned away, his eyes glancing down and catching the edge of lace beneath Logan's foot even as the door closed softly, firmly and the lock clicked back into place. Turning he walked back to his room and glanced at Jean who shook her head, and rolled over. "What the hell was he doing?" Scott muttered as he slid beneath the covers and pulled Jean close to him.

"More like who," Jean muttered tiredly and closed her eyes, the images she'd gotten when she'd done a mental probe enough to make sure she never tried to read Logan's mind again. Ever.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Making short work of cleaning up the broken lamp, Logan tossed it into the trash can and hurried back to the bed where Marie lay watching him propped on one elbow. Sliding across the tangled sheets he stretched out next to her.

"We need to talk," He whispered softly, running a hand through her hair as she smiled at him.

"So talk," Marie said moving a little closer until she was leaning on him, her head on his chest so she could hear his heartbeat.

"What happens now?" Logan asked his hand idling tracing a pattern along her hip.

"Depends on whether or not ya still plannin' on leaving," She replied one hand tracing a lazy pattern on the back of his arm that rested beneath her breasts. "Cause if y'are then we need to make some plans."

"And if I'm not?" Logan asked shifting so he could see her face.

"I'm moving in here," She replied softly and stared at him a dark thought intruding. "Unless you're ashamed.."

"No," Logan denied fiercely, his dark brows drawn together at the thought. "I might have a problem with some things but ashamed of you ain't one of 'em."

"What do you have a problem with?" Like a soft whisper the question did little to disturb their peace, only drew out the need to find the truth.

"That maybe you don't feel the same about me as I do you," Logan replied stiffly after a couple minutes. "And the age factor."

"I don't care about our ages and I love you so what's the problem?" Marie asked softly.

"Do you?" Logan demanded moving swiftly rolling so she was pinned beneath him as he stared at her face.

"Do I love you?" With a soft, gentle laugh Marie nodded her head. "Boy do I ever. And this has nothing to do with anything from the past. We've always been friends Logan, just along the way that friendship changed, deepened." She replied seriously. "I'm not sure exactly when they changed I just know that they did, the little things started being more important to me. The way we could sit and talk, the way you never laughed at me when I had my doubts and insecurities, the way you make me feel special even at my worst moments." She smiled easily and shrugged. "Maybe I should have said something earlier, but I couldn't. What good's telling someone you care if you can't touch them."

"Ah but a little creativity could fix even that. I am glad you love me, sorta makes everything good," Logan glanced at her fiercely, watching the play of emotions on her face and grimaced. God he was supposed to be a tough guy, a real bad-ass. Bad-asses did not go around saying they were in love, not even in the relative privacy of their bedrooms.

"Say it," Marie whispered moving daringly under him and noting his renewed interest, she loved the fact that he had healing abilities, made life so much more interesting and fun! Knowing from first hand experience how he felt she smiled, he'd have to say it and he would. Sooner or later, and since she'd sucked his powers on several occasions he was inside her head, still the briefest of touches awakened the ghost inside her head and she knew beyond a doubt that he loved her. "Say it and I'll give you something you really, really want," She whispered teasingly.

Raising a brow quickly Logan leaned down until his mouth was beside her ear. "I love you," The soft whisper made her moan softly as he kissed her neck beneath her ear, tracing an invisible heart before moving down her throat softly, slowly until he was at the hollow of her throat before raising her head and staring into her eyes for a split second before he took her mouth gently, his hands locking on hers, their fingers intertwining easily.

Moaning softly at the slightest of touches against her lips, Marie shifted under him, tugging on her hands only to find them imprisoned above her head. Closing her eyes she soaked up the sensations of having him kissing her, tracing and learning each crevice within her mouth, the way his tongue felt as it moved over hers. Lifting her head she struggled to keep him from breaking the kiss even as the need for oxygen pulled at their bodies.

Moaning a soft protest when he lifted his head she arched her throat against his mouth as he nuzzled that spot beneath her chin that made her itch to touch him. Tugging on her hands again she gave up as realization dawned that he wasn't about to let her go. Letting her hands rest above her head, she lay there with her eyes close memorizing his smell, his touch as he trailed his hands down her arms, over the sensitive flesh under her arms to trace around her breasts before teasing her nipples into hardened peaks.

Gasping as he licked at them, she arched into the caress, her mind racing even as her body started that slow, burning sliding into oblivion. Trembling as he shifted, moving off her she opened her eyes in protest. "Logan?" The soft word only drew a quick smile from him as he moved to the window and opened it a crack.

"Just letting a little of the night air in," He whispered moving back to her. Sliding across the now tangled sheets quickly, he stopped only long enough to kick off his sweats before moving over her again. Feeling the slight breeze of early spring as it blew in through the window tracing over their bodies he shuddered even as he felt her tremble. Seeing her skin react to it, the slight puckering of her skin, the way her nipples tightened further, the way she shivered at the breeze's touch on the dampness of her skin was more erotic than anything he'd ever seen.

Meeting her dark eyes he watched the passion flare as he trailed a hand down her body, the flick of something hot and dangerous as he moved his hand down her leg to capture her ankle and bring it up to rest against her ass. "You're beautiful," The words were hoarse, unfamiliar and yet heart felt. She was beautiful to him, more importantly she was his even if it meant losing everything else.

Smiling shakily she moved slowly, softly arching into his touch even as she clenched the sheets in her hands, twisting them viciously. "Logan, please." The whimper was filled with something that Logan instantly picked up, past the scent of roses, the coming rain he could smell and feel, deeper than that was the faint, alluring smell of Marie. A scent that haunted him now, one he knew he'd never forget, one that would stay with him long after she'd gone back to her own bed. Dipping his head he dropped a feathery kiss on her nose then inched his way down her body to where her breasts lay almost begging for his attention and he smiled against her skin.

She'd have whisker burn tomorrow he'd have to remember to shave a little more often. The vague thought passed through his mind even as he moved slowly down her body, his tongue moving across her sweat dampened flesh, flesh that jerked and flexed beneath him as he moved slowly along. Dipping his tongue into her navel he could smell the instant change in her body as he pulled back before moving down her body, storing the information gleaned for another time.

Trailing his fingers through the dark curls that clung damply to her flesh he stared at her for a split second. Her face was flushed, chest heaving as she struggled to remain motionless, sensing his need to be in control even as she could feel her body losing it's grip on reality.

Dipping his head he touched his tongue to the heart of her desire and growled softly when she arched up a soft, sharp cry coming from her lips. Gripping her ankle tightly he moved slowly, languorously as he trailed hot, moist kisses across her bare thigh, stopping to lick at the tiny button of nerves before moving on to the other leg and repeating his worship there. A gentle tug had her lifting her leg, bending it so her heel rested against her ass, leaving her open to him.

With the echo of her heart beating in his ears, the smell of her arousal and his ejaculate filling his nostrils, Logan could feel his control slipping, the sane part of him fading to be replaced by the darker, rougher side and fought it. He didn't want to hurt Marie, which was never part of the deal even as he moved his face closer to the heart of her.

Moving slowly, torturously he licked up her slit, tasting the mixture of his own essence and hers, something he would have thought to be rather disgusting if he'd ever been asked to do it but with her it seemed almost natural. The resulting flood of scents and taste on his senses heightening his need, pulling on his control until he felt it slip another notch and growled low in his throat. The sound vibrated through him and into Marie who gasped and arched into him. Moving his hands from her ankles to her hips to hold her stead, he let the wilder side of him take over, the desperate need to sample what she so lovingly offered.

Moaning sharply at the sudden fierceness of his tongue bath, Marie arched into his caress her own calm dissipating until she wasn't aware of anything or anyone but the man who was currently licking her out. "Logan." The word was filled with frustration, with desire and he grunted a reply but didn't move from where he lay with his head between her legs. "Turn around." She whimpered suddenly arching into him sharply. "Please." The soft plea was fulfilled instantly; he shifted, moving so that he was kneeling over her in the semi darkness.

Raising her head she could feel his length as it pressed down toward her and sighed softly, her breathing increasing as she realized that it was within reach. Taking him in her hand, she swallowed the slight nervousness, she'd never done this before and wasn't sure how to go about it but what the hell. Experience was the best teacher and Logan would let her know. Using her hand to hold him steady she moved upwards slightly, resting her weight on one bent elbow as she licked at him. Tasting the sweetly unfamiliar moisture that clung to the end of his cock she moaned as he trailed another lashing of his tongue across her clit and followed his example.

Using her tongue along his length she found an easy rhythm, moving along him until she had him in her mouth. Closing her lips around his head she moved slowly, softly suckling on him and listening to his groan. Feeling his movements of his hips she allowed herself to relax even as he began moving slowly against her face, pushing himself deeper and deeper into her mouth.

The more he moved, the closer she came to the abyss and she arched against his mouth, urging him on until he growled what could only be a warning a split second before she felt her mouth flooded with his hot essence, the warm, sweetly, salty concoction trailing down her throat as she swallowed.

Letting him go she groaned softly as she felt her own orgasm begin, the slow steady throb of desire building until she was on the verge of falling. Gasping a protest when he backed away from her she opened her mouth to ask a question only to find it filled with his tongue as he slid himself into her quickly, roughly, his thrust as deep as he could go.

Muffling her scream as the action sent her over the edge, Logan devoured her mouth, tasting himself as well as the residual taste of her. Kissing her harshly, his breath coming in gasps as he struggled to control his thrust and prolong her pleasure he barely noticed his hands clenching into the sheets beneath them, or the way his whole body trembled, the motion rubbing his sensitive nipples against hersand pushing him closer to the edge.

Once, twice, the third thrust he felt the world stop, his body climaxing so hard that he could see spots, like the fireworks from a Forth of July. Moaning her name again and again as he buried his face into the bed beside her head, he barely heard her whispers of pleasure, all he could hear was the faint but firmly echoing sound of his name and the way her hands had moved to cling to his arms as though to hold him in place even as her ankles settled against his lower back, pushing him further into her.

Growling softly as he rolled, pulling her on top of him, Logan could feel his healing ability kicking in but tamped the renewed hard on down. He could sense Marie's exhaustion, she'd been up since early, and then confronting him and finally making love with him twice was enough to wear anyone out, even one as young and gorgeous as Marie.

"Logan." The yielding tone was filled with exhaustion and something else that drew a smile.

"Yeah babe?"

"You still leaving?"

"No." Logan replied softly, his voice almost a low growl. There was no way he could leave her now, not when he knew she loved him. "I'm not going anywhere."

"Good. Because I'm too tired to travel anywhere right now," The laughter in her voice only hid the exhaustion a few seconds before she snuggled closer to him, shivering slightly as the breeze kicked over their skin and cooling them off rapidly. Rising Logan moved to the window and closed it quickly, softly before moving back to the bed and sliding in next to her.

Pulling her back into his body he pulled the blanket up over them, kicking the now soaked sheets out of the way and letting her rest on his chest as he slid into a deep, dreamless sleep, his grip secure on Marie's hip as she snuggled into him, dozing off quickly.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stirring uneasily Logan froze when he realized that there was something on his chest, taking a sniff he smile slightly and shifted. God he had to be crazy to be dreaming the way he was last night. If he didn't know any better he'd swear that he and Marie had.. The thought trailed off as realization dawned. He wasn't unconscious despite the fact that she was laying on him au natural and the only blanket on the bed was wrapped around both of them snuggly.

Growling softly he started to sit up, to extricate himself from her grasp when she shifted, rolling over and sliding her hand across his bare chest and down to his waist before sighing softly and frowning.

"Morning." The sleep filled whisper had him smiling.

"Morning yourself," Logan replied quickly, glancing at the dresser that usually held a lamp but was bare this morning. "Uh Marie.."

"Yes Logan." Marie said moving to rest on his chest, her chin in her hands as her dark hair fell in charming disarray around her face and onto his chest.

"Did we do what I think we did?" Logan asked slowly uncharacteristically hesitant.

"Depends on what you're thinking." Marie whispered softly and shifting, one bare foot easing up his calf to sneak into the space between his legs and move back and forth slowly, gently. "If you want to know if we made love; yes we did."

"Just checking," Logan grinned at her. "Figured it might have been a dream."

"Some dream." Marie whispered and glanced at the window. "Wow the sun's up."

Jerking his head toward the window Logan raised an eyebrow. "Yep, and that ain't all." He grinned at her. "Come on, best get up before One Eye and Doc comes lookin' for us." He said as he moved with her to the edge of the bed.

"Uh Logan honey, how am I supposed to get back to my room?" Marie asked with a seductive look. "You cut my clothes off last night. Remember?"

"Mmhm." Logan smiled. "Shower then you can have a pair of my shorts and a tank top. They shouldn't be that big on you."

"I'll take a regular t-shirt." Marie smiled at him. "Wouldn't want everyone to see my cleavage," She whispered drawing his attention to the firm globes he'd spent hours worshiping last night. The faint red glow of whisker burn marked both of them, and he reached out to touch her slowly, tracing over her pale skin.

"I'll have to shave before we do this again." He whispered uneasily.

"Naw," Marie smiled at him and tugged on his hand so he'd get out of bed. "I don't mind a little whisker burn as long as it was for a good cause."

Laughing softly he followed her into the bathroom and turned the shower on. A glance at the mirror above the sink showed a softening around his mouth, one he wasn't sure everyone would miss. Grabbing a fluffy towel and tossing it onto the toilet seat he reached inside the cupboard and pulled out another before moving toward the shower door.

Opening it he stepped inside followed quickly by his lover of one night and closed it tightly. "So you always shower in my room?" Logan asked softly as she reached for the bar of soap.

"Only lately," Marie replied quickly, no sign of guilt on her face. "It smells like you in here."

"It's the soap." He teased taking it from her and working up lather quickly before washing her down and pushing her under the spray to wet her hair down. Between them the shower took ten minutes tops before Logan turned the water off and stepped out, his body aching even as he tried to ignore the obvious and growing painful hard-on he was facing her with.

"Have we got time?" Marie whispered licking her lips as she stared at him.

"We'll make time," He promised as he lifted her, setting her on the counter of the bathroom sink and leaning toward her. "Just so you know, you're looking way too sexy this morning."

Laughing softly at him, Marie wrapped her legs around his waist as he moved into her, his erection pressed against her abdomen even as she shifted, moving forward before guiding him into her and gasping at the full feeling.

Clinging to him as he thrust hard and fast, she shattered a mere moment before he did and leaned on him trembling as he gasped out her name the feel of his essence slamming into the walls of her vagina. "That was quick," She gasped. "But amazing."

"I have a feeling that we've opened a can of worms to coin an old saying." Logan groaned leaning heavily on the counter. "One which I doubt I'm ever going to get the urge to close."

"Good." Marie said with a smile. "I'm glad I talked you into staying last night Logan," She panted softly as he stepped back, his healing ability easing the aftermath of his climax a lot faster than hers.

"So am I," Logan replied quickly, quietly before he grabbed for some clean clothes before leaving the room and heading down the stairs. It was a good morning and he was doubly glad she'd managed to get through his defenses the night before. Pausing in front of the gym,Logan stared at the punching bag idly swinging in the morning light and smiled softly; he'd made the right decision. Nothing was worth losing her, and if the others didn't like it they could all go to hell.


"You coming?" Rogue soft question had Logan grinning before he turned and looked at her.

"Lead the way baby," he replied softly taking her hand. "Lead the way."