"Logan?"

"Yeah kid."

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure, what's on your mind?"

"What do guys want?"

"Uh.. Depends on the situation I guess."

"From a woman?"

"That's easy, sex."

"Is that all?"

"Most of the time. The younger they are the more likely it is that's what they want."

"So if someone asked a girl out to go for a walk in the garden after dark then.."

"Don't believe that shit kid, he's only after one thing. Might not make a move right away but he'll get there. Ain't a man alive that hasn't come to the conclusion that sex is the best thing since sliced bread."

"Oh."

"Hey don't worry bout it kid. Just the way men are. Sex is number one followed by everything else. Just make up your mind if that's something you're ready for then move on."

"Logan?"

"Yeah kid? Shit that was icing prick. God they need new refs."

"Is that why you like Dr. Grey?"

"Shit kid, who said I like Dr. Grey?"

"Uh, its in your memories. You wanna.."

"I know what you're thinkin' and no. Sure I wanted to nail her once or twice but its been a long time since then. Now I flirt cause it gets Scooter going so well."

"But you did? Want her I mean?"

"Sure, she's hot. Where's this going?"

"Just curious. Wanted to know what I was up against."

"What you were up against?"

"Well yeah, I mean its not a secret how I feel about you. I guess I have to figure out a way to be..oomph. Logan? Logan what are you.."

"Look kid, don't go changing into something you're not. I like you just the way you are."

"But.."

"But nothing. I'm here cause you are, I'll be here until hell freezes over for you. When you're ready, when we're both ready then we'll get there."

"You sure? Cause I don't want..mmph.. Logan don't do that! Its dangerous...."

"I'm just a little dizzy Marie, I'll live. And yes I'm very sure. I've got forever baby, when you're ready I'll be here. Until then we'll just keep going as we have been."

"Uh Logan, to do that you're gonna have to get off me. Don't get me wrong I love your weight on top of me but we are in the middle of the common room. Someone might...commmph."

"You're my girl Marie, and that's all there is to it. Now unless you brought me another beer go study."

"Here."

"Thanks."

"Logan?"

"Yeah?"

"What about when I'm ready?"

"You know where to find me."

"Yeah, I guess I do. See you tonight."

"Yeah see you later kid."