Author's Chapter Notes:
Okay its not my usual style but this damn bunny sun it's nine inch claws into my throat and refused to let go until I wrote it. There is some slash stuff, mainly male on male sex so if it offends you please do not read any further. Feedback is very welcome good or bad.



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"You are not serious!" Logan gaped at his lover in shocked anticipation.

"I'm serious baby," Rogue replied seriously "You're the one who said that we needed to be creative, needed to have fun. Besides, a third would be fun."

"Just who do you suggest?" Logan eyed her carefully, he wasn't too certain she wasn't teasing him.

"Scooter?"

"Uhg," Logan shook his head at her, disgust in his _expression. "No way."

"Jean?" Rogue suggested holding her breath for a reaction.

"Be like screwing Scooter. Try again," Logan replied firmly a frowning crossing his face. He caught the relief rolling off her and smirked slightly even as she shifted uneasily under his gaze.

"Iceman?" Marie suggested softly, knowing that Logan's idea of fun would shock more than one person under this roof.

Logan snorted at her suggestion, "There is no way in hell his dick is coming anywhere near you baby."

Laughing Rogue shook her head, "I wasn't thinking of fucking him. I was thinking you could do him while I watched. I mean you've done that before.."

"You think he'd keep his mouth shut?" Logan ignored the references to his past `fucks' as he called them. When Rogue had first mention his bi-sexual tendencies he'd gotten a dark look on his face and told her to shut the fuck up. She had for a while, but he'd figured out she was trustworthy after she'd refrained from pointing out things she knew that could have gotten him in serious trouble -especially in the men's locker room - after an especially dangerous mission that had resulted in her being 'convinced' to dominate him with mixed results.

Although in all honesty he had to admit he wasn't turned on by any of these pricks, fuckin' a guy was more about the ghosts in his head than any real desire to sample a man's body although he'd learned early on to get something out of it. No for him fuckin' a guy was about dominance, control, not any real emotional attachment to the guy.

Rogue shrugged, of course Logan had a point. They didn't want the entire mansion knowing what they were doing - enough people had way too many details about their sex life as it was. "Of course. After all he's been spending a lot of time with us. I figure he knows up from down. Even if he doesn't, who'd believe him?"

"When?" Logan shifted, the idea starting to get him hot even if he didn't really want it to. He knew as well as Rogue did that he was in a dark mood lately, stemming from the memories of being raped in the lab that had plagued him after a bad mission. His nightly horror show had flared up, leaving him with a deep desire to stay awake, making him even more moody than normal.

"Tomorrow night. I'll ask him in the morning," Rogue promised moving across the room with understated grace, her naked body drawing a strangled moan from him even as all the blood pooled below his waist.

"Just be sure to tell him the rules. Don't want him to agree only to find out it isn't what he agreed on."

"I'll be sure to," Rogue promised settling on his lap and grinding down. "Now then, you're not tired...Are you?" Screaming with laughter as he twisted sharply, putting her under him, Rogue put aside thoughts of the morning conversation easily.

Glancing up from his breakfast, Bobby felt a shaft of unease at the looks he got from both Logan and Rogue. Everyone knew they were a couple, it hadn't taken but a couple of nights of hearing Rogue screaming out Logan's name to figure that out. It was going on four years now that they'd been together and more than one person at the mansion had marveled at that number.

Of course he'd seen the daggers Dr. Grey had shot at her, seen the disbelief and anger from Scott but hadn't paid it much attention, after all they were only jealous that there was someone within this place whose relationship was on an even solider foundation than theirs.

Of course it had been his bad luck to stumble across them in the Danger Room. Intent on getting a good workout in the hopes of burning off the sexual energy he couldn't use with his girlfriend, he'd headed into the room not even seeing the light that indicated the room was occupied.

From that day, he'd been unable to get the picture of Rogue on all fours with Logan hammering into her from behind. The sight of one hand tangled in her hair and the other holding her hips steady, their bodies covered in sweat, grunts and groans escaping beyond their control had only intensified his desire and he'd stumbled out the door only to shiver as his body betrayed him.

"Morning," Bobby muttered reaching for his coffee hoping neither of them picked up on the hint of desire racing through his body.

"Mornin'," Rogue's drawled smiling as she sat next to him. "How you doing?"

"Good. Glad to be back. That last mission was harder than I figured it would be," Bobby replied noting Logan sitting next to Rogue, one hand automatically going to encircle a thigh.

"I know. Wondered if we were going to get back in one piece," Rogue agreed biting down on a strawberry.

With a sardonic grin, Bobby shrugged, "Yeah we figured that out about the third time you screamed `Oh God yes Logan!'" he grinned at her slight flush.

"Mmmph," Logan merely grunted before looking a Rogue and raising an eyebrow. "Don't forget everything," rising he bent down to kiss her, holding her head steady for a few seconds before he pulled back knowing his face wore the same dazed _expression as hers did.

Rogue nodded and watched him walk away, noting how every woman in the room's head swivelled to watch him walking. Growling softly she turned back to Bobby, "You got plans for later?"

"Not really. Why?"

"Got something to run by you. Come by my office later," she said as she rose smoothly to her feet.

"Sure," Bobby said with a shrug, "First break okay?"

"Sure. See you then," with the ease of someone comfortable in their skin Rogue rose and headed for her office. She had a few hours worth of marking to do.

"Rogue," Bobby knocked on the door even as he stuck his head in the room to see her sitting behind her desk, papers piled around her.

"Come in," Rogue waved him in. Once he'd settled in a chair she leaned back in hers and faced him, "First off, you can't tell anyone not even Lori about this conversation. Well unless you wanna deal with a furious Wolverine," Smirking at Bobby's hard swallow and nod, Rogue leaned forward and stared at him. "Logan and I looking for a third for tonight. Would you be interested?"

"Third? You mean I would get to uhm with you?" Bobby flushed slightly even as he pictured her naked body, covered again in sweat, her bare breasts bouncing with the force of.. Pinching that thought off he shifted and eyed Rogue.

"No. I want to watch Logan and you. As long as you're aware that any contact between us will be restricted to foreplay only. I'm not interested in having actual intercourse with you or anyone but Logan for that matter."

"So long as I stick to Logan.."

"Trust me getting fucked by Logan is hardly a hardship. In four years of being with him I've never faked an orgasm, don't need to. You'll get hooked pretty quickly."

"This uh idea did you run it past Logan? I mean I'm not going to get skewered or something when he finds out about it?"

"Yes. He said to make sure that you knew the score, and to remind you that this matter goes no further than this room if you refuse the offer."

"What about uh...?"

"Protection?" Rogue smiled and shrugged, "Bring some rubbers, Logan'll have some but they won't last too long."

"I was going to ask about Logan," Bobby stated softly, "I didn't realize he was bi-sexual."

"He's not really. When he gets in a particular mood he likes to burn off a little energy with a guy, but its not a real preference. Its about domination and self-control, not sex. The explanation that's associated with it would result in you getting a taste of adamantium if I told it to you so don't ask questions."

"Okay. Where?" Bobby frowned slightly, not entirely sure that they'd want the entire mansion to know about what they were doing.

"Logan'll pick you up about seven. We'll spring for the hotel room, the booze, and a late snack."

"Anything kinky or unusual that may result in injury to my person?"

"Nothing out of the ordinary. Some mild bondage, a little S&M," Rogue shrugged. "Sometimes I like a good spanking or Logan'll pop the claws, but I doubt if you'll have anything to worry about. It ain't like he's going to be popping them with you."

"Why me?"

Rogue met his gaze steadily, "Out of everyone in this mansion you're the only one who's blundered in on us and didn't say something to spoil our groove. We know it turned you on, still does if the scents and sounds coming from your room are any indication. Just thought you would be more open to it than anyone else."

Bobby nodded carefully, "Cool. I'll be there."

"Perfect," Rogue declared with grin as the door opened and Logan stepped in.

"Hey baby, how's it going?"

"Great. You can pick Bobby up at seven," Rogue smirked at him as he walked toward her. Not even squeaking when he pulled her across the desk to latch onto her mouth. She moaned at the feel of his tongue stroking over hers, holding onto his biceps until he let he go. "Mm, wish it were later."

Chuckling softly Bobby rose smoothly, "I'll see you later."

"Don't forget the rules," Logan eyed the young man who shifted adjusting his jeans as he did so.

"Foreplay only. I'll have to uh practice the head thing," Bobby flushed slightly.

"Its easy, open wide, relax, and breath," Logan drawled carelessly. "Ain't like you're doing any of the uh `work' as it were."

"Lube?" Bobby inquired softly.

"Whatever kind you got. I ain't particular about it," Logan relied baring his teeth at the soon-to-be-conquest in front of him, "If you ain't done it before, you might want to pick up a tube of Analeeze -it'll help."

"Analeeze," Bobby nodded and jerked open the door and slipped out. Shivering at the familiar growl that echoed into the hallway along with a soft, sexy schoolgirl giggle, Bobby headed for his car. A trip into town was in order.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Slipping out of the mansion at ten to seven, Bobby headed for the quiet of the front lawn. His stomach had settled any the closer it got to pick up time.

Especially when he noticed that both Logan and Rogue had disappeared sometime during the afternoon. For the dozenth time he wondered why he'd agreed - it wasn't like he'd be fuckin' Rogue. Like ways he wasn't gay so why had he agreed to let Logan do him?

Shivering at the thought Bobby had to admit - if only to himself that he'd fantasized about this situation quite a few times. Usually in the dark of the night when he was jacking off while his girlfriend slept soundly next to him. He knew Logan wasn't small, hell he'd seen him fully erect, the thick length glistening with Rogue's juices, but he wasn't scared. No, what he felt wasn't fear -it was excitement, his body humming with anticipation, his cock growing heavy at the thought of Logan's dick.

He'd spent some time in his room this afternoon with the newly purchased dildo, knowing he didn't want to have to wait for Logan to give him cues. It was never a good idea to expect Logan to be happy about teaching anyone anything. While not entirely comfortable with his skills, Bobby knew he couldn't just do what Logan had said -even if he wanted to.

The flash of headlights drew his attention and he rose to slip out the gates and over to the smooth idling Mercedes, "Hey," he drawled opening the door and meeting Logan's unreadable gaze as he slipped into the luxury car.

"Marie's at the hotel. You bring what you need?" Logan grunted as Bobby closed the car door softly.

"Yeah," Bobby replied nervously patting his jacket where the items he'd picked up were stashed. "So uh how do we do this? I don't remember you and Rogue ever um.."

"You practiced yet?" Logan grinned and looked at the young man next to him. He knew the answer to that, his senses had told him he had when he'd passed the kid's room earlier in the day.

"A little," Bobby flushed shrugging slightly, "I'm not entirely sure I've got it down though."

"Its easy," with the push of a button on the steering wheel Logan slid his seat back and tilted the wheel up to give him a few extra inches of room. "Lesson one, ya gotta relax. Take your cues from the one you're blowing," he growled reaching over to grab Bobby around the back of his neck. A quick shift and he groaned at the warm hands that shakily slid his zipper down and removed the hard length that had been trapped behind it. The feel of warm, moist breath on his cock only made him harder and he groaned even as he pushed a little harder on Bobby's head.

"Get it nice and wet," he growled feeling Bobby's mouth easing down over the head. "Harder use your tongue,' the order was snarled even as he felt Bobby's grip tighten on him. Using muscles well trained in this pursuit, Logan arched heavily upward, forcing his cock further into Bobby's waiting mouth, nearly gagging the younger man. "Harder kid, it ain't gonna break. Suck on it! Take it all."

Nervously, his inhibitions fading away at the orders, Bobby heard the slurping, sucking noises he was making with mixed emotions. The pressure on the back of his head was steady, firm and kept him from backing off.

"Yeah, like that," Logan grunted even as he felt the oncoming wash of his orgasm. "You're doing good kid."

Without warning Bobby's mouth was filled with hot, pulsing come. Unable to do anything but swallow, Bobby gulped down the treat he'd been given gladly. The grunts from above revealed Logan's enthusiasm to his ministrations and he couldn't help the tiny prick of pride even as Logan removed the pressure, freeing him completely.

With the loss of the guiding hand, Bobby pulled back slowly, one had going up to wipe his mouth, "Uh that.."

"Wasn't bad for a first try," Logan replied adjusting his jeans. "When we get to the hotel you can watch a pro do it. Rogue knows more about getting me off than any ten of my past fucks. Watch and learn," Logan glanced at Bobby closely. "Cause this was just to get the edge off.

Bobby nodded slowly, his cock hard and aching. God but going down on Logan had gotten him hotter than he'd ever thought it could. Sitting in silence he watched Logan pull into a nondescript driveway that led to a nondescript two story rancher. Lights glowed from several windows, and a neon sign hung from the porch above the steps.

"Interesting hotel," Bobby smiled at the building.

"It used to be a brothel, but the owner renovated. We're in one of the suits. They uh know us here."

"You do this regularly?"

"What? Pick a third?"

"Yeah."

"Naw, some nights we want to get a little crazier than the mansion will allow us. Not to mention the people that just walk in on us."

Flushing Bobby glanced away, "Didn't think you noticed me."

"We didn't. Smelled you when we were leaving, you reeked of sex and embarrassment."

"Maybe I was.."

"Your girlfriend won't even spread her legs to have sex in the privacy of your room, much less in the lower levels. I can pick up on things like sex - superior hearing and smell," Logan replied seriously as he pulled to a stop in front of a quaint cabin. Getting out of the car he glanced at Bobby, "That's the bar. You uh wanna grab a drink there?"

"No," Bobby replied quickly meeting Logan's eyes. "I'll be lucky to get as far as the cabin door."

Noting the slightly pained _expression Logan grinned, "Come on. Marie's probably got drinks waiting. Just watch and learn, cause the night is still very young."

Bobby nodded following Logan into the cabin. Shyly smiling at Rogue who looked up an smiled at him, he closed the door behind himself. Trying not to stare Bobby settled into an overstuffed chair as a very scantily clad Rogue moved to hand him a drink. "Thanks."

"Sure," Rogue smiled before glancing at Logan with a smirk on her face. "You were supposed to wait Lover."

"Couldn't," Logan grunted biting her neck none too gently. Growling at the hard pull of her fingers in his hair he moved up taking her bottom lip between his teeth and biting down. Releasing her lip he slid his tongue between her teeth to stroke along hers, relishing her moan and the distinct jack of her arousal. How like the woman to get him revving just by soaking her panties at his kiss.

Pulling back Rogue glanced at Bobby, "He's good ain't he?"

Bobby raised his glass and smiled. "You said it."

"Trust me, you'll be begging for another taste of him before long," Rogue giggled as she squeezed Logan's hard cock through his jeans. "I know I will be."

"Mmm, time for lesson two," Logan groaned as Rogue set her drink down and slid to her knees in front of him, her nimble fingers making short work of his jeans.

Leaning forward, Rogue liked along his length, tasting the faint traces of semen along with an unfamiliar taste that she guessed was Bobby's. Feeling the familiar burn of ownership kick in she growled softly before nipping at the underside of his cock enjoying his pained moan. With her fingers tapping at his scrotum she squeezed his testicles gently before sucking them into her mouth and using her tongue to tease and taunt the sensitive flesh before pulling back from them.

Groaning at the feel of her hot wet mouth teasing at him, Logan glanced at Bobby who sat staring. The young man's gaze was firmly on what Rogue was doing, his lips parted, breath coming in panted gasps, and his fingers were clenched in a white knuckle grip on his glass. A look of amazement, curiosity, and naked lust twisted his face.

"God baby," Logan groaned using his hands to tangle in her hair to draw her attention. With a firm, gentle pressure he moved her until her lips were brushing the head of his cock. His breath escaped in a long, drawn out hiss as the rake of her teeth down his length burnt through him.

Looking up through her lashes, Rogue growled softly, relishing the jerking of Logan's hips that forced him further down her throat. Biting gently she pulled away from him, slowly extracting his length from her mouth with a distinct popping sound.

Groaning at the sound Logan looked at her, his eyes darkened to nearly black with lust. He kept his hand on her head even as she swallowed his length again. Bobbing up and down, she flicked her tongue along the length of the thick vein running along the underside of his cock. Feeling his body tensing she used one hand to hold him steady while she increased her pace, sucking harder until he roared, filling her with his essence.

"Oh yeah, baby suck it. Drink it all up," Logan growled softly even as she giggled with him in her mouth.

Swallowing the last drops, she licked him clean before pulling back and licking her lips. "Mm, sweet," with a dark smirk she raised one eyebrow and tugged on the waist of his jeans, "Take these off baby. Denim chafes."

Grunting in response, Logan quickly shed his jeans and picked her up to set her on the bed, "What do you want baby? Tell me?"

Rogue inhaled slowly, her body on the edge and knowing Logan knew it only added to the intensity of her need. Wanting to prolong his misery, knowing that he wanted to take her hard and fast she grinned, and moved one finger from her lips down her body to tease her clit, "Make me cum Logan. Make me scream out your name."

Stepping closer Logan eyed her, he knew that look. Knew that she wanted a little oral pleasure before the main event. "How baby? Tell me how."

"Lick me down there," Rogue giggled, "You know you want to taste me. Make me come with that tongue of yours."

Groaning softly, Bobby watched them, seeing the power in Rogue's words even as Logan got on his knees before the young woman. Shifting, adjusting his jeans that had become stifling in their discomfort, Bobby rose and pushed them down his legs to his knees.

Fighting to keep his moan in check, Bobby watched with apt attention as Logan bent his head. Taking care not to break his attention, bobby stroked his cock as Logan's tongue traced a wet path across pale, silky smooth skin.

The moans coming from Rogue as Logan held her legs open and lapped at her core only added to the sexual tension in the room. The quick, merciless flicking of Logan's tongue on her clit drew a strangled scream from her lips even as Bobby watched Logan slide two fingers into her.

Licking his lips, Bobby increased the pace of his hand on his cock, forcing himself over the edge. Grunting at the waves of intense pleasure washing over him, Bobby floated. Hardly aware of his surroundings he kept stroking his rapidly softening member even as his entire body trembled with his release.

Glancing at Logan and Rogue he swallowed hard. Rogue's legs were draped over Logan's shoulders, her hands were buried in his hair and both were covered in a fine sheen of sweat. The flex and bunch of muscles within his back as he fingered her rippled within the glare of the overhead light. The sounds of flesh hitting flesh woke Bobby from his stupor and he licked his lips hungrily.

Watching in mute fascination as Logan withdrew his fingers and slid his hard length into Rogue, Bobby noticed Logan sucking on his fingers with envy.

"Harder," Rogue gasped, arching clumsily into Logan's thrusts. "Fuck, do it harder Logan. I wanna feel you all the way through me."

"You feel so good baby," Logan grunted as he pulled almost all the way out before slamming back into her hard enough to move her up the bed until her head hit the headboard. "So good."

The thud echoed softly, muffled by Rogue's enthusiastic moans, "Yes. Oh God Logan, yes. Deeper, help me go deeper. Don't stop!"

"So hot. Yeah baby, take it all. You're so good," Logan panted rocking against her fiercely. "You make me lose control baby."

"Lose control sugah, I want to feel you lose control," the soft pleading note was strong in Rogue's voice. "Please Logan! I need it so bad!"

The strangled groan that tore from Logan's throat was echoed in Bobby's voice as well. Moving slightly, carefully, not wanting to anger Logan, Bobby shifted so he could see Rogue's face.

The utter ecstasy on her face sent a shiver racing through him even as he felt himself harden again. The seemingly synchronized sounds of both Logan and Rogue's climax taunted Bobby as he watched their powerful, forceful lovemaking. Watching and waiting for Logan to pull out, Bobby eyed the trail of fluid pooling on the bedspread beneath Rogue with blatant hunger. Some part of him recognized the tremble in Logan's body, the quaking of Rogue's slight frame yet he didn't switch his focus.

Moving forward slowly, Bobby paused at the side of the bed and waited. When Logan glanced at him from where he lay holding Rogue's body Bobby shuddered, his cock twitching without being touched.

"Can I?" he whispered looking from the spreading pool to Rogue then Logan. "Would you mind?"

Logan frowned for a split second before realization dawned. Bobby wasn't asking to touch Rogue, instead he was asking to clean up the puddle beneath her. "Marie?"

Rogue panted as she looked between the two men, "No dick."

"No," Bobby swallowed, "No dick."

Smiling understandingly Rogue nodded slowly, "Get it all. Don't waste any," she whispered sternly even as Bobby dropped to his knees and leaned forward. Watching the man she'd once dated licking up the combined juices of her and Logan's orgasm gave Rogue a heady feeling. Reaching out she latched onto Logan, suckling at his lip until he opened his mouth. Darting inside she licked along the strong length of his tongue, sucking and nibbling on it even as she felt the warm, scratching of Bobby's tongue cleaning her thoroughly.

"Slowly," Logan grunted pulling away from Rogue's kiss to watch Bobby. "Nice long licks, she has to be clean."

Bobby moaned an agreement even as he rubbed his aching cock against the bed. The sweet nectar he lapped at only made him burn, made him more desperate to taste it all over again. Taking his time, Bobby licked it all up. His body shuddering in pleasure as he came, his moan muffled. Pulling back he glanced at Logan then at Rogue who lay panting on the bed, her body covered in sweat, her eyes partially closed.

"All clean," he whispered his gaze darting from Rogue to Logan who was currently rolling a condom on his hard-on.

"Mm," Rogue panted weakly, "You did a good job."

"You gonna dig out that lube or just get the rubber wet with your spit?" Logan growled rolling off the bed his gaze settling on the trim buttocks resting near the carpet.

Bobby shuddered at the heavy arousal in Logan's voice but grabbed his jacket and pulled out the white bag from his jacket pocket. Emptying it he looked at Logan for a split second, "I uh got that stuff you said to."

Taking the tube, Logan nodded and smeared a liberal amount on his condom encased shaft. Moving into position he knelt behind Bobby and smeared a dollop along Bobby's pale ass before sliding a single finger into him.

Working slowly, aware of his moans, Logan stretched him gradually adding two more fingers until he was sure he could handle the invasive discomfort of his first anal penetration. Moving up behind Bobby, Logan pushed him forward until he was half laying on the floor, his tight butt sticking in the air.

Holding his dick steady, Logan pushed slowly into the younger man, moving steadily as he breached any resistance. The feel of the tight, silk passage drew a growl from Logan as he slid all the way in and paused.

Ignoring the pained moan from his latest conquest, Logan closed his eyes and reared back, his teeth bared in a primal soundless roar. Slowly at first he began moving, pulling almost all the way out before sliding back in. The closer to his orgasm he got the harder and faster he pumped on Bobby's body, aware only of the tight pleasure he felt and Rogue's soft, soothing whispers.

"You can take him," Rogue whispered soothingly, running a gentle hand through his hair and petting him easily. "It'll feel real good. You're doing great, taking all of him," the nonstop litany of praise continued even as Rogue watched Logan for an indication he was close to his climax. Leaning forward she bit his pectoral muscles and smirked at his groan as he slammed into Bobby harder than before.

Moaning at the painful, stretched feeling Bobby shuddered under the impact of Logan's powerful thrusts. Rogue's soft touches and gentle murmurs did little to soothe the aching feeling. Squeezing his eyes shut, Bobby clenched his fingers into fists, stuffing one in his mouth as the thrusts became rougher.

The sound of Logan's grunts filled his head even as he felt the familiar wash of his own orgasm rapidly approaching. Grunting under the force of his `lover's' movements, Bobby shifted, spreading his legs slightly as he reached for his cock.

Leaning forward, Logan sank his teeth into the warm, muscled flesh of Bobby's shoulder. Roaring out his pleasure as he came, he held Bobby steady, his body jerking roughly as each wave crashed over him.

Moaning at his own orgasm, Bobby relished the sting of Logan's bite, even as he welcomed the searing wash of Logan's ejaculate. Long after he'd finished trembling, he stayed still waiting for what he wasn't sure, but he figured Logan would tell him.

Stretched out across the bed listening to the faint sounds of the shower running Bobby glanced at the clock by the bed. He was shocked to see that it had only been a couple of hours since they'd gotten to the hotel instead of the early morning he assumed it was.

Shifting he barely managed to avoid wincing at the tenderness in his body. A glance at Logan revealed hazel eyes assessing him steadily.

"Wishing you'd never agreed?" Logan grunted taking a long drag on his cigar.

"Nope," Bobby declared easily, pulling the blanket over him as he shifted painfully to sit up against the headboard, "Wondering why it took me so long to get here."

"Ask Rogue, it was her game plan," Logan grinned and shrugged. "A brilliant one at that. You hungry?"

"I could eat," Bobby frowned as he thought about it.

"Baby," Logan called opening the bathroom door, "You want something?"

"Whatever you're having," Rogue called back easily. "And we need more ice."

"I'll grab it. Back in about thirty minutes," Logan replied seriously catching her eyes in the mirror.

"I'll be here," Rogue replied. "Love you."

"Love you to babe,' Logan replied grabbing his wallet and keys. "Be back in a few. Once Rogue's done you might want to grab a hot shower, brush your teeth or whatever."

"Any point to it?" Bobby asked as he grinned at Logan.

"Not really. It ain't like I'm gonna kiss you. The heat will help relax those muscles and sooth the ache in that tender rump of yours."

Bobby nodded shortly as Logan headed out the door. Hearing the shower turn off he slid to the edge of the bed and rose to move toward the bathroom. Stepping into the room he smiled at Rogue as she stepped out and grabbed a large, fluffy bath-towel.

"Havin' fun?" Rogue asked as she wrapped the towel around her body and picked up the brush.

"Yes, I am," Bobby replied honestly. "Its funny because I never imagined in my life that I'd be willingly fucking a guy and loving it."

Rogue grinned, "You'll find that Logan's easy to have sex with. He exudes sexuality."

"That why you love him so much?"

"One of the reasons," Rogue replied and patted Bobby on the arm. "Stand with your back to the showerhead it'll help with the discomfort."

"That obvious huh?"

"A little," Rogue nodded as she slipped out of the bathroom. "I'm gonna turn the game on so take all the time you want."

"I have a question," Bobby said quickly. "How many times have you and Logan um.."

Rogue shrugged slightly, "This is the first time. Logan's past experiences were more about domination than pleasure, side effect of his time in a lab."

"I guess I got lucky then, huh?"

Rogue grinned and shrugged, "You got it. Grab the shower and enjoy it. You'll find that this is only the beginning of the evening."

Slipping into the bar Logan tensed at the faint but familiar scent of one of Rogue's little friends from school. Frowning slightly he searched through his memory to see which one it was even as his eyes scanned the room. Stopping suddenly he swore profusely before moving through the crowd toward the bar.

"Hey kid, you lost or something?" Logan growled into an ear, noticing the nervous jump but paying it no attention.

"Not really," came the soft reply as the dark eyes shifted from the glass of whiskey to his. "Just wanted to escape is all."

"So you find the roughest bar you can and plop your butt in it?"

"Its just this is one spot Jason won't look for me," Kitty sighed softly and looked at Logan. "What are you doing here?"

"Getting something to eat," Logan caught the bartender's eye and waved him over. After placing his order he set on the stool next to Kitty and took her drink. "So why don't you want Jason to find you?"

"I'm tired of his little game," Kitty sighed and looked at Logan. "Tired of the whole wait for marriage thing - especially when he's off fucking every skirt he can."

Logan nodded as understanding dawn, Kitty was feeling the effects of a boyfriend who didn't find her sexually attractive. Eying the kid Logan wondered what was wrong with the prick, tall, with dark hair, and eyes, a slightly less curvy body than Rogue's but still Kitty was a beautiful woman. Granted she smelled faintly afraid whenever he was within five feet of her but that didn't matter, she was just a shy young woman.

"Yeah, it's a pain."

"Am I that repulsive Logan?" Kitty turned her head sharply to stare at Logan a serious look on her face. "Am I so repulsive, so ugly that the thought of.."

"No," Logan interrupted and glared the man a few inches from Kitty into submission. "You're not. He's an asshole is all. Don't know what he's got, if he did he'd be acting a whole helluva lot differently."

Kitty smiled sardonically, "Nobody wants a. a girl who doesn't know the first thing about pleasing her boyfriend. He won't even let me touch it," Kitty explained softly.

"Here's your order," the bartender interrupted the pair for a split second as he handed the bag across the counter to the rough looking patron. He'd seen him before but the girl exuded class and he'd wondered what she was doing here. "Another round lady?"

"No, she's coming with me," Logan growled out as he stood to pay for the food. "Sister-in-law."

The bartender raised an eyebrow at the claim but nodded just the same and turned away. Watching closely as the tall, rough man led the young woman out one arm around her shoulders the other full of the bag of food, the bartender sighed. It was obvious that they knew each other but just how well was a matter beyond his business.

"I'm not going back to the mansion," Kitty protested as they stepped out into the cool night air.

Logan shrugged, "You can crash in the spare bedroom. Just don't pay any attention to what you see or hear and you'll be fine."

Kitty looked at Logan funnily, "Uh you do remember I live on the same floor as you and Rogue, right? I know you're noisy during sex.."

"Uh yeah," Logan shrugged and glanced at Kitty. "Just tonight we're um entertainin' and we don't really want the entire mansion to know about it."

Kitty nodded slowly as she followed Logan up the steps, what sort of entertaining would they be doing that they didn't want the mansion to know about. Pausing behind Logan as he unlocked the door and pushed it open she glanced behind her at the expensive car before following Logan inside.

"Hey babe, look who I found!" Logan's chuckle warmed Kitty slightly even as she stepped into the well lit interior of the room.

Looking around she frowned at the distinct sound of a shower running along with the steam that floated out the partially opened door. Rogue sat on the bed wrapped in a thin satin robe, a tall glass of what appeared to be whiskey in one hand the remote in the other.

"Hi," Kitty smiled at Rogue's shocked _expression.

"Kit-Kat, what are you doing down here?"

"Doing some drinkin' thinkin'," Kitty replied seriously. "Jason uh.."

"Damn bastard's too busy playing with the other skirts to be honest about fuckin' her," Logan interrupted quickly as he dropped the bag on the table and moved to the bathroom door. "Food's here. Put something on we've got company."

Kitty flushed and looked at the floor, "I could uh just get my own room you know. I don't want to intrude.."

"You aren't," Rogue stated calmly, quickly. Glancing at Logan she frowned slightly. "I thought you said you were going to bring back some ice."

"Fuck, forgot it. Brought the kid back and left the ice behind," Logan growled then looked at Rogue seriously. "Don't we have a personal ice maker in the bathroom?"

"I was hinting at you to take him and go get another bottle or something. Just so Kitty and I could chat for a couple of minutes."

Growling Logan shook his head and grabbed Bobby's jacket in one hand. The minute the door opened to reveal a bare chested Bobby he tossed the other man his jacket and turned to the door. "Come on Drake, looks like we're going on a run to the drugstore."

"Cool," Bobby declared easily as he glanced at the newest addition to the room. Flushing slightly he smiled at Kitty who looked faintly embarrassed and shocked. Wondering what the woman had to be embarrassed about Bobby slid his feet into his shoes and pulled a t-shirt and his coat on. "Back in a few."

Rogue nodded and moved over to Logan, "I love you, you know?"

Logan grinned at her, ignoring their audience completely. "I know. I've always known that baby. I'll be back in ten minutes," he whispered leaning down to kiss her softly, his lips gentle as they touched hers.

"I'll be here," Rogue whispered as Logan and Bobby disappeared out into the night.

"You're having sex with Bobby?" Kitty gaped at Rogue who smiled softly as she closed the hotel room door.

"No," Rogue glanced at Kitty for a moment, "Logan's having sex with Bobby."

"I don't even want to know," Kitty whispered shrugging out of her coat and tossing it aside.

"So why are you out wearing next to nothing?" Rogue asked softly.

"Jason won't fuck me so I came to find someone who would," Kitty drawled emotionlessly. "Tired of him screwing around on me."

"Thought you two were happy."

"So did I," Kitty shrugged, "Till I found him with his dick stuck in Lori."

"Lori? Bobby's Lori?"

Kitty nodded quickly. "He was rooting on her from behind like there was no tomorrow. Scott's gonna kill both of `em for desecrating his precious jag's leather seats."

Laughing softly Rogue shook her head, "You serious about getting laid?"

"Yes," Kitty pulled out her wallet and reached inside. Pulling out some money she tossed three foil packets on the table and looked at Rogue. "I may be unattractive but there's got to be someone desperate enough to fuck me."

"But aren't you still.." Rogue paused at Kitty's flush. "Oh Kitty you don't want to toss that away like yesterday's leftovers. You should wait until you meet someone who will treasure the gift you're giving him."

"No," Kitty shook her head her dark eyes filling with tears, "I'm twenty three years old Rogue, and I've got more experience with my fingers than any other woman on the face of the planet, a boyfriend who won't have sex with me, and a need that just ain't going away! Why should I wait? Why can't I just shed it like an old skin?"

Rogue sighed softly, "What about Bobby?"

"What about him?"

"Would you be willing to fuck him? I mean it would be interesting to say the least, you can trust him, and he knows you."

"But then he'll look at me everyday and know."

Rogue sighed, "Bobby isn't going to say anything about it. He promised he wouldn't when I invited him here. Besides, if you tell him you want him to do something he'll do it. Trust me you don't want to pick some bruiser up in that bar and find out that he doesn't give a damn about you. Losing your virginity is painful enough as is Kitty, you don't want to be unable to walk for a couple of days because some ass just ripped through it."

"You talkin' from experience?" Kitty asked softly, concern in her eyes.

"Not really. Logan's the only man I've been with but I've got eyes, I saw what happened to other girls when I was on the road. Trust me on this. You don't want just anyone to do it."

Kitty nodded flushing slightly, "Why can't Logan..?"

"Logan's not in the right mood for slow and easy tonight," Rogue replied softly, a smile curving her face. "He's more interested in hard, fast, rough sex. Bobby can testify to that."

Kitty nodded slowly, "You won't say anything?"

Rogue giggled and hugged her friend, "Bobby's gonna get even luckier tonight than he thought. Just take it easy on him, and you'll be fine."

The sound of the door opening had both women turning to face the men who stepped inside, "Hey darlin', you get things figured out?" Logan asked softly as he dropped the large bag on the table and shucked his coat.

"Yep," Rogue grinned at Logan and Bobby. "Kitty's joining us."

Logan looked at Rogue who smirked and eyed Bobby, "Course that mean's you'll have to share."

Shaking his head Logan laughed at that but nodded in agreement, "Lets eat then. Nights still young."

Giggling softly as a drink was pressed into her hand Kitty sat down on the bed next to Bobby and winked at him. Stealing part of Bobby's dinner Kitty watched the other three carefully. Both Rogue and Logan were paying each other more attention than they were paying Bobby or herself.

"So what brought you out this way?" Bobby whispered softly, leaning against her slightly. His body still ached slightly, not enough for him to complain but getting comfortable was a bit tricky.

"Jason's an asshole," Kitty grumbled and looked at the man sitting next to her. Bobby was attractive in a pretty-boy kinda way, and he didn't mind that he was a mutant unlike Jason. Kitty sighed, she'd known Bobby since she'd been fifteen, had even lusted after him for a while before she figured out he wasn't interested in her. That knowledge was powerful, she knew he wouldn't do anything to hurt her, or treat her like some used up item that was only touched once in a blue moon.

"Yeah? Figures, he's the type."

"Says he doesn't want to soil our relationship with sex but he's sure willing to bone your girlfriend," Kitty snapped then slapped her hand over her mouth and stared wide eyed at Bobby, "Oh God I'm sorry.."

Bobby shrugged and met her gaze squarely, "I do believe two can play at that game. I know you're not in love with me or anything but.."

Kitty smiled and ducked her head slightly, "I um I've never.."

Bobby nodded slightly, "Don't worry. We have experts who can walk us through it."

Laughing softly at Bobby's words Rogue looked at Logan, "Looks like you're gonna have to share him tonight."

"Mm, means I'll be fuckin' you instead," Logan growled biting her shoulder hard enough to draw blood only to lick it away and smile at the healed flesh. Four years worth of minor touches and she'd acquired enough of his gift to heal from anything. "And I'm gonna do it until you scream. I think I'll start by tying your pretty wrists together over your head. Mm maybe I'll tie you to the headboard, or.." Logan paused and licked at her throat where her pulse fluttered. "Maybe I should tie you to the rad."

Glancing at the accordion style box sitting harmlessly in the corner of the room Rogue smiled at the thought. "And what else?"

"Fuck you hard enough you feel my cock in the back of your throat. Then I'm gonna turn you over and bend you over the table and fuck you from behind. Gonna slide my hard dick deep inside of you over and over again until you come all over me again and again and again," Logan whispered huskily as she squirmed in his grasp.

The gasping moan she gave only added to his desire as she tilted her head back against his shoulder offering her throat to his lips and teeth. Reaching around her, he cupped her full breasts through the satin of her robe and squeeze them, pinching the nipples that jutted out even as the smell of her reawakened desire wrapped itself around him like a fist.

"Oh yeah," Rogue whimpered softly as she moved within Logan's grasp. "I need you Logan."

Shifting, he arched up slightly to undo the buttons and fly on his jeans before sinking back into the chair. He growled as Rogue lifted up slightly and reached down to pull him from the confines of denim, a moment later he was hissing in pleasure as she sank back onto him her robe pushed up and aside exposing her wet heat.

The feeling of her warm, moist, and fluttering around him tested his restraint as he felt her shift, felt her heels bumping alongside his legs as she knelt on the thin, hard wooden chair. Grabbing her waist he held her steady as she gathered herself, her manicured fingers curling around the arms of the wingback chair to give her a little added leverage.

"Fuck, yes," Logan groaned as her hair tickled his chest, her body pressed against him as she moved slowly, lifting up before sinking back down. "Yeah baby, do it. I wanna hear you scream," he whispered softly, one hand moving to push the robe off her body, the other moving down to play with the tiny bundle of nerves at the apex of her thighs. "Move for me baby, take me deep within you."

"Logan please," Rogue shifted, slamming into him as she moved desperately seeking the elusive reaction. She knew she was close and getting closer, knew that he'd take her every way he'd said and then some and she welcomed it. She wanted him to fuck her instead of the `gentle' lovemaking they usually shared.

Shifting at the heated scene before her Kitty swallowed as she watched the dark satin pool on the floor. Shifting, barely acknowledging the ache that was building she gasped as she pushed at her skirt, her hands working to get her clit uncovered.

The soft, gentle pressure of hands beyond her own had her glancing at Bobby who'd shed his jeans and the thin t-shirt he'd been wearing leaving him naked and hard as he sat next to her. She whimpered softly as he pushed her white blouse off her shoulders before reaching over to unclasp her bra, his mouth descending to take a nipple into his mouth.

Panting at the wash of desire that rolled over her at the feel of his hot tongue on her sensitive nipple, Kitty moved one hand away from herself to grab the back of his head. Holding him steady she arched into his mouth, offering more of her breast even as his other hand went up to trace around her second areola, flicking at the nipple and making her moan.

Barely aware of anything but the shifting man next to her, Kitty eased back to the bed as Bobby pushed on her shoulders. Squeaking in shock when his fingers slipped under the pool of fabric around her waist she lifted into his caress as he cupped her mound through her panties.

Raising both hands over her head, Kitty raked her fingers through her hair her eyes squeezed shut against the unfamiliar sensations screaming through her body. Jerking her eyes open she stared hard at Bobby as he pulled her skirt down, taking her stockings and panties all in one smooth motion.

Moaning softly, she opened her mouth only to find Bobby's tongue invading it. Moaning at the feel of his tongue sweeping along her, she responded slowly, hesitantly even as her hands came down to rest on his back.

"Oh God Bobby," Kitty whimpered her ears ringing with the passion filled cries from the pair by the table. "Please, uh I need.."

Bobby nodded slowly, shifting so he was kneeling over her before he trailed a string of kisses down her jaw to her throat and began to suckle and nip at the pale flesh. Each moan, each breathless gasp only increased his desire and he moved quickly down her body, pausing to pay homage to her breasts before trailing kisses down the pale skin of her abdomen.

The feel of his warm breath on the wet curls had Kitty gasping and arching upwards, into Bobby's mouth as he moved slowly, licking and suckling at her labia until she was on the edge of crashing in orgasm.

The feel of his hands on her hips drew her gaze even as she felt him take her clit between his teeth and move his jaws. Screaming out as the intense orgasm washed through her body, Kitty arched heavily into his grasp, her hands clutching for purchase in the blankets.

Watching Kitty flying apart, Bobby groaned the aching between his legs getting hard to ignore. Moving upwards slightly, he took two fingers and slid them through the moisture at the opening of her body before sliding them slowly inside, working them steadily as he stretched her in preparation for his much larger cock's invasion.

Moaning softly Kitty arched into the slow thrust of Bobby's fingers her head moving restlessly on the bed as she climbed the peak again, nearing her release for the second time in only a few minutes.

Gasping for breath she blinked suddenly at the abrupt shift of the mattress beneath her. Opening her eyes she focused on Bobby who had moved up her body and was half sitting, half kneeling across her chest. The sensation of a hot, dampness against her bottom lip had her glancing down and swallowing as realization dawned.

Opening her mouth she whimpered as Bobby slid his hard length between her lips and began a slow steady movement. Sucking in a deep breath she heard Bobby's groan of pleasure as the motion forced her mouth tighter around him. Catching on quickly she licked along his length, sucking gently even as he held her head steady. Feeling the force of his thrusts harden, becoming more irregular and jerky she moaned softly even as the look of desperation came over Bobby's face.

The force of his ejaculate hitting her mouth had her choking slightly at the first blast before she swallowed quickly, even as her eyes were squeezed shut as Bobby held her hair in an almost powerful grip.

"Uh God yes!" Bobby groaned his head thrown back, his jaw clenched tightly against the wash of pleasure. "Lick it clean Kitty, come on baby, you can do it."

Following his prompts, Kitty licked along his length, surprised to see it wasn't going down even as she cleaned him of any traces of semen. A moment later she whimpered in half protest as he withdraw from her and bent his head to kiss her passionately, his tongue invading her mouth and swirling around her tongue.

Rearing back on his heels Bobby traced over the head of his semi hard penis, spreading his moistness in an attempt to lubricate it before he slid it through the damp curls along Kitty's body. Leaning forward he placed himself at the entrance to her womanhood and forced her to meet his gaze.

"Now Kitty, I gotta have you now," he whispered softly, almost apologetically.

Kitty nodded frantically even as she moved her legs a little wider. The feel of his thickness was strange, foreign but she didn't pull away from him. Instead she moved with his thrusts taking each gradual inch as he worked himself into her.

Flinching slightly at the pinch as he pushed through her maidenhead, Kitty bit her lip and watched Bobby. The muscles along his back rippled and shoulders as he moved slowly , carefully until he was buried deeply within her.

Deep in Kitty, Bobby froze, his face slightly contorted with the strain of his desire and the need to move even as he waited for her to adjust to his size. Moaning at the tight, hot silkiness around him Bobby leaned forward planting both hands next to Kitty's hips.

Shivering at the droplets of sweat dripping onto her chest, Kitty shifted slightly at the soft tickle of the swear running down her body from the mixed moisture. The pleasure and the slight concern in Bobby's face was a definite confidence booster, with a shy little smile Kitty shimmied, rolling her hips slightly and groaning at the fresh wave of sensations.

The low groan from above her was nearly drowned out by the sound of bodies hitting the floor with a thud. Turning her head, Kitty stared at Logan and Rogue in a dazed stupor. Logan knelt behind Rogue, his length sliding in and out of her in almost the same rhythm Bobby had started to use.

Arching upwards, Kitty wrapped her legs around Bobby's hips and moaned as the move forced an even deeper penetration. Gasping in shock as she felt him twist, pulling her up into an upright position with her legs still wrapped around his waist. Kitty moaned at the fullness of the newest arrangement and stared into the steady gaze watching her.

"Ooh," Kitty groaned feeling Bobby moving slightly, forcing himself even deeper into her. "Yes, oh my gosh Bobby."

"Okay?" Bobby panted watching Kitty's face closely. Seeing the dazed, passion-filled eyes staring back at him he smiled slightly. Any trace of pain had long since faded, now there was only lust and need. Moving under her he guided her hips as he thrust up.

Hissing at the movement she arched into his body, her mind flooded with the sensations of his hands and mouth on her breasts. Clutching at his back, she shuddered as her climax ripped through her.

Enjoying the muffled scream from his lover, Bobby quickly followed her over the edge. Rolling his hips he guided her still quivering body up and down him until he erupted deep within her body, unaware of the deep scratches crisscrossing his back from her long nails.

Slowly, the dazed, euphoric feeling faded to be replaced by a pleasant throbbing in her body as Kitty lay curled up on the bed. Bobby's arms were wrapped around her, his warm body pressed against her back, one hand idling tracing patterns on a naked hip as they lay there.

Like an alarm clock's steady beeping, the sounds of frenzied sexual intercourse coming from the floor slipped into her awareness and she raised one eyebrow. She'd never been so close to Logan and Rogue's activities before.

The grunts coming from the couple who were wrapped around each other filled the room quickly. Raising her head slightly she stared at Rogue who was bent over a chair, her hands wrapped around the legs as Logan fucked her hard. With each impact of flesh the chair rocked crazily and Rogue's face would contort slightly with pleasure, her eyes closed tightly and her mouth open and gasping.

Glancing at Bobby, Kitty was surprised to see the naked lust on his exhausted face, "Bobby?"

"Hmm?" Bobby glanced downward at Kitty and smiled before dropping a kiss on her bare shoulder. "He's very good."

Kitty raised one eyebrow as Rogue's words came back to her, "I didn't realize you.."

"I'm not," Bobby replied dropping another soft kiss on her shoulder, his tongue snaking out to lick along the tanned flesh. "I got invited to play, figured it couldn't hurt."

"Did it?" Kitty asked softly, realizing that the pinch of losing her virginity had been quick, and relatively painless. Not at all like she'd believed it would.

"Yeah, but it was a good hurt. I can't really explain it Kitty," Bobby smiled slightly and shrugged carefully.

Kitty sighed softly and trailed a finger down his arm, her brow furrowed in thought, "I know. Can't live in limbo all your life."

Pulling her body back against his Bobby rolled the blanket over them, exhaustion pulling at his body and mind. Snuggling closer to Kitty who'd settled back against him, Bobby barely heard Logan's roar as he climaxed, followed closely by Rogue.

"Just so you know Kitty," Bobby whispered tiredly. "This has nothing to do with Lori or Jason. I wanted you."

Kitty nodded against his chest, "Good to know Bobby."

Carrying a boneless Rogue to the empty bed, Logan glanced at the other couple and grinned. Kitty was snuggled into Bobby's warmth, their bodies curled up under the blanket, both were already sound asleep.

Glancing down at the sleeping woman he was set to crawl in with Logan grinned. Not for the first time had Rogue amazed him. She'd picked up on his tension, his need to escape the stifling atmosphere of the mansion and given him an out. Pulling her against him Logan closed his eyes, inhaling the strong aroma of their mixed scents along with the familiar odor's of Kitty and Bobby. For the first time in weeks he felt at ease sleeping deeply, wrapped in the warmth of the woman next to him.

Epilogue:

Staring in the mirror Kitty ran a hand through her wet hair and sighed, it was no use. It was going to be tangled until she got home. Next time she went out she'd be sure to pack a bag with a change of clothes, a hairbrush, and her favorite toiletries within it.

The sound of the door opening had her glancing at the intruder. Smiling shyly she met Bobby's eyes for a second before glancing away. It was doubtful that he'd say anything but still the knowledge that she'd acted so out of character was a little disconcerting.

"Relax," Bobby smiled softly at her as he dropped a shaving kit on the counter. "I'm not going to say anything."

Kitty nodded appreciatively, "I uh don't normally do what I did last night."

Bobby smiled warmly and pulled her back against him, staring at her in the mirror, "I know. I've known you for years now Kit-Kat, your secrets are safe with me."

"I uh can't stay with Jason anymore," Kitty whispered sadly. "I can't be the person he wants me to be now."

Bobby sighed and rested his chin on her head, "Move in with me then."

"What about Lori?"

"She can go live with Jason. They like each other so much, let `em have each other," Bobby snarled angrily. He caught the guilty look in Kitty's eyes before she glanced away. "Hey it wasn't your fault. Sometimes we just can't have what we want. I wasn't what Lori wanted apparently."

Kitty nodded and peeked in the shaving kit, "Can I use your brush?"

"Go for it," Bobby replied turning around and starting the shower. "You want anything to eat? Logan's going for breakfast."

"Whatever he's getting'll be fine."

Bobby nodded and gestured at the door, "Better tell him."

Nodding Kitty slipped out of the bathroom and smiled at Logan who was putting his leather coat on a smile on his face, "Bobby said you're going to get something to eat?"

"Yeah, whatcha want kiddo?" Logan asked quickly glancing at a still sleeping Rogue. Sometime in the early morning light, she'd awakened him for a long, slow, soft session - the type that he treasured because it showed how much she worshiped him.

"Anything that isn't green," Kitty wrinkled her nose at the thought. "And some coffee?"

"Coffee maker's in that cupboard. There's creamer and sugar in the fridge and cups are next to pot. I'll be back in about forty minutes."

Kitty nodded as Logan opened the door and stepped out. Moving quickly after he'd shut the door Kitty opened it sharply and stepped out, "Logan."

Pausing by the car door Logan looked at the young woman clutching a hairbrush in one hand a thought filled _expression on her face, "Yeah kid?"

"Thank you," Kitty whispered shyly.

"For what?" Logan frowned slightly. "I didn't do anything."

Kitty shook her head slightly, "You understood when everyone else back home didn't. You didn't judge either."

Logan smirked at her for a moment before shrugging carelessly, "No problem. Long as you're happy with things now that's all that matters. `Sides, its you that's got to live with your choice."

Kitty smiled openly, warmly, "I'm very happy. I've got what I want," watching Logan drive off, Kitty slipped back into the room and smiled. Moving around quietly she made a pot of coffee and curled up with a cup to watch television.

"Mmm," the sleepy moan from the occupied bed had Kitty glancing at Rogue who eyed her tiredly. "He go for food?"

"Yep," Kitty drawled with a grin.

"Good. I'm starving," Rogue declared rolling over and sitting up. With the sheet tucked up under her arms she smiled at Kitty, "Is that coffee?"

"Yes it is," Kitty moved to get her friend a cup. "So um.."

Rogue grinned at the young woman, "What's wrong?"

"I'm um a little embarrassed," Kitty whispered glancing at the bathroom door uneasily. She could still hear the shower so she knew Bobby wouldn't hear her. "I acted like a..a..I don't know.."

"A woman at ease with her sexuality," Rogue replied quietly. "Don't worry `bout it. You and Bobby heading back today?"

"Yeah," Kitty sighed. "Besides being tender this morning, I have a feeling that I need to talk to Jason. I can't stay with him now, not when I've.."

"No, I guess you can't," Rogue declared sipping at her coffee. "Just remember this Miss Kitty Pryde, if he can't make love with you he should at least be honest about why. He never was, and you are better off knowing that then blaming yourself for his actions. Now I may be wrong but from where I'm sitting Bobby wants you. And you want him, so go be happy. Life's too short for wasted days with someone who doesn't give a shit."

Kitty nodded slowly as the door to the bathroom opened a few seconds after the shower turned off. She smiled at Bobby who was wrapped up in a towel and nothing more. "Morning Rogue."

"Morning. How you feelin'?"

Bobby grinned at her, "Great. A little tender in certain spots but on the whole, great."

Rogue grinned, "So any regrets?"

"No," Bobby shook his head, "Wish I had Logan's healing factor but other than that.."

Rogue laughed along with Kitty, "Trust me, you'll get plenty of sex Bobby. You don't need a healin' factor for that."

Bobby flushed slightly and glanced at Kitty, "Kitty and I are moving in together."

"Good for you," Rogue smiled. "Glad to hear it. Maybe now the entire mansion won't be talkin' `bout my sex life."

"You have to admit that you are rather loud most of the time," Kitty declared easily. "I'd have to say ninety percent of the time."

Rogue grinned and met her eyes squarely, "There are times when, slow and soft are needed, and others when it needs to be hot, heavy and hard. Logan's the love of my life - why can't I worship him loudly?"

Bobby glanced at Kitty then at Rogue who sat with a soft look on her face. "No reason at all."

Rogue smiled softly and nodded.

A few minutes later Logan arrived with breakfast, sitting around quietly they ate before gathering everything up and tidying up the room. A few minutes later standing on the gravel in the driveway, Bobby opened Kitty's car door even as she rolled to a stop next to the room.

"So I guess I owe you guys a big thanks," Bobby said staring at Logan and Rogue who grinned at him.

"Naw," Logan shrugged. "It wasn't any problem. Appreciate you agreein'."

"Uh, if you ever need third again.." Bobby started and Rogue giggled.

"Trust us, next time we need to get away, get wild like this we'll let you and Kitty know. Nice to be able to have a little fun without the entire world questioning it."

Bobby grinned and nodded as he slid into the car and slammed the door. A few moments later Kitty's car was disappearing onto the road, turning back for the mansion.

"Well my love," Rogue smirked at him. "What do you think?"

"I think you're the best damn woman on the face of this planet," Logan growled softly, seriously. "And I love you, love that you know and understand me and my moods."

"Always babe," Rogue slid into the car and closed the door. "That'll never change baby. Never, ever."

With a smile Logan patted her leg and headed for home. This weekend had been great, but he would be glad to get home to the familiarity of their bedroom and their lives.