Author's Chapter Notes:
Yeah, I have rage issues... this is my way of taking them out.

As you all already know I don't own any of the X-men characters and... I don't own Baltrium either. He was created by The Green Lantern Big Boss on the Super Hero 2.0 Machine website.
The cabin
The other room
Only seconds later

“Ah, yes… Eric.”

“I trust you have my um… package?”

“Of course, when have I not come through?”

“Good, an associate of mine will be by to pick it up tomorrow morning… that is if you haven’t mangled it already.”

“Eric, I’m hurt that you could think such an awful thing about little ol’ me.”

“Oh William, I do not think, for I know. That’s quite alright though; your treatment shall only further aid my plan.”

“Really?... Care to fill me in on how?

“At some point in time my dear boy, but I’m afraid that I am not on a secure line… you will know at next we meet.”

“Eric… you and your secrecy.”

“Yes… me and my ‘secrecy’.”

Meanwhile

Unbeknownst to Stryker, Baltrium had plans of his own.

“Okay, I know you’re scared or whatever, but I’m gonna get you outta here.”

“Aughh.”

“Still healing huh? I’m sorry about what happened before… but Kitty’ll get his… believe me he will.”

“Augh.”

“Look, just sit tight, I gonna untie you and....”

Baltrium left the room and came back moments later with a pile of crinkled clothes and some boots that looked too small.

“Here, these should keep you warm. ”

“Why are you helping me?”

“Finally, it speaks. Well, I just can’t let this happen... again. Now get your claws to come out and stab me.”

“What?!”

“Do it… right in the stomach… before Stryker comes back!”

Logan did as he was told.

Baltrium bit his lip to suppress a load cry that threatened to escape.

After Logan sheathed his claws back into his hands again he helped the young man to the floor.

“Go…” Baltrium whispered, “go.”

Stryker came into the room a few minutes later.

“WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?!”