Author's Chapter Notes:
Yeah, I have rage issues... this is my way of taking them out.
A non-descript cabin
Alberta, Canada
A day and a half later

“Here Kitty-kitty, you’ve been a good boy lately and I’ve just bought something that I thought you’d like to take for a spin before Daddy needs it.”

A ragged form of a man landed on the cabin’s hard wood floor with a thud.

What seemed to be another man crouched on all fours sniffed him cautiously; Stryker grinned.

“Don’t worry, he’ll be out for quite some time… have fun.”

The crouched man flashed his fangs as he gazed hungrily at the treat he’d been given.

A quick pat on his pet’s blonde haired head and Stryker was off.

Wyler Genetics
Ontario, Canada
Occurring at the exact same time

“What the fuck do you mean you were wrong?!”

“It was a glitch, these things happen.”

“That fuck-ing ‘glitch’ just cost me a valuable subject!”

“No… it just made you C$400,000.”

(hissing voice) “Listen up, because I’m only going to say this once. YOU are going to pay the man I sold him to C$500,000, YOU are going to get the subject back and HE is going to reproduce as many fuckin’ times as I tell him to! Is that clear?!”

(a nod)

(calmer) “Meanwhile I want you to recalculate all the statistics from the last month… tell one of the others to bring me the female on your way out.”

Back at the cabin
Two days later

A strangled, almost pathetic moan could be heard as the door to Sabertooth’s cage was opened.

His new companion had woken up but was still too drugged up to even turn his head.

That may have helped in identifying just who was fucking him senseless.

There was some pain, but mostly everything just felt numb.

Mind sickeningly numb.

Stryker scrunched up his nose at the onslaught of odors that assaulted him as he opened the door to Sabertooth’s cage.

Sex, blood and- was that feces?

He didn’t want to know.

As Sabertooth’s busied himself thrusting into his new toy with unyielding force he didn’t notice the gun pointed at his head or even that someone was in his space, watching.

His senses revolved around his latest victim who he’d fucked into unwilling submissiveness.

The tranq darts flew into the beast’s temple knocking him out instantly.

“Shit!... BALTRIUM!... Separate these animals, I’m not touching anything in here.”

About an hour later, Stryker’s protégé Baltrium finally made it out of Sabertooth’s cage (scarred for life no doubt), dragging something that resemble a man behind him.

Whatever it was got thrown haphazardly on a half rusted examination table.

“He’s not healing.”

“I know… he’s drugged.”

“What is it?”

“A mutation inhibitor.”

“How long will it take to where off?”

“At least another twenty-four hours.”

“I’ll go get the Ipecac.”

Bile began to rise at the back of the subject’s throat before the rotten liquid had even made its way down.

He tried to inch away from the table so as to throw up on the floor but most of his bones were broken so mobility was not an option.

The vomit escaped the subject’s mouth, cascading down his chin and neck until he almost choked on the bloody chunks of drug soiled food particles.

After ten minutes, nothing had happened and Stryker wasn’t pleased to say the least.

“Maybe he didn’t ingest it.”, interjected Baltrium.

Stryker shook his head in a definitive gesture.

“No, medical supplies can become costly when dealing with so many subjects; facilities usually administer their drugs orally so as not to waste the money on a syringe.”

“What about those who can induce their own vomiting?”

“The vomit itself is evidence. The subject throws up, a physician comes in with another pill, followed by a guard that bashes the subject’s head in so they won’t try that little stunt again.”

The only phone in Stryker’s cabin began ringing just as progress was being made.

The drug and all its remnants had worked their way out of the subject’s system and he was beginning to heal.

“Baltrium. Restrain him… I’ll be back in a few minutes.”