Author's Chapter Notes:
I don't own X-Men. This Chapter contains dub con. Please note warnings.
“Spread your legs, Marie.”

Whatever she had thought to say to him, her mind was a blank now. He had come for her; that much was obvious. But now she considered what he came to do to her. The Wolverine in her head was laughing in his cage. She had knocked him unconscious with one kiss, and he wanted more. He wanted it all. He had come to claim her like the animal she knew he was.

He grunted impatiently and moved his leg between hers. Lifting his knee, he forced her thighs apart before growling in her ear:

“Fight me, girl. I like it.” He ran a hand down her back and grabbed hold of her waistband, pausing a moment before reaching around to unbutton and unzip her jeans. His gloved hand splayed open across her belly before inching lower, stopping at her panties.

“When you kissed me, it changed everything. I’ve always wanted you, from the first time I saw you. But there are rules,” he said. “There are things we want to do, and things we’re supposed to do. You needed that school and the people there. I was just a dirty old man.” His hand skimmed beneath the thin cotton material covering her sex and rubbed lightly.

“I saw your hands bare. You can touch people now. So I wanna know, who you been touching?”

She shuddered and moved against his fingers, trying to increase the pressure. He lightened his touch, making her moan in frustration.

“Who else has touched you here? Like this?” One deft finger pressed lower, seeking her center before stopping. “Answer me!”

She took a deep breath and stilled her shuddering body.

“No one.”

He leaned forward and buried his face in her hair, drowning in her scent before plunging his finger fully into her. Her breath came out in a hiss and it pleased him to know that he would be her first. His hand moved against her in a slow rhythm; he could feel her heat and wetness through the leather covering his fingers. She rocked back, rubbing against his already straining erection.

“Do you like this?” he whispered in her ear.

“Yesss.” Her answer was a half moan and he watched as her hands balled into fists. He could smell arousal coming off her in waves. It made his blood boil and he felt his tightly held control slip. He released her hair, grasped the back of her pants, and yanked. The denim held and her jeans fell to her ankles. Her thin cotton panties tore with an audible rip before being discarded to the floor.

Logan moved over her again, this time parting her legs further and pulling her back against him. Her liquid heat quickly soaked through the front of his pants as he continued to stroke her with his finger. When her breathing began to speed up, he stopped moving his hand.

“Not yet.” It was more a growl than actual words.

Slowly, he resumed the slow stroking between her legs, stopping whenever he sensed her approaching orgasm, and starting again. Within minutes she was keening, tears running down her face, begging for release.

“Please, Logan!” Her voice was a low moan. She twisted to look at him, pleading with her eyes.

“No.” He was grinding against her now, moving with her as she rocked against his hand. “Lie still or I’ll stop.”

She lay flat on her stomach again and he resumed his slow torturous movements.

“Tell me why it is you can still touch other people.” He pushed her shirt up and admired the smooth skin of her back. He ran his leather-clad fingers up the crease of her behind, following along her spine, stopping when he reached her bra strap.

“I…I…Don’t know,” she stammered.

“Not being able to touch you makes me want you more, Marie.” With expert fingers he flicked the clasp of her bra open. He ran his hand down her side, teasing the swell of her breast pressed against the table. “Lift up, let me touch you here.”

He smiled as she obeyed and she pushed up on her hands, giving him access to her breast. He tugged lightly on her nipple and pressed harder against her with his other hand, continuing his slow assault, the rocking of his hips in time to her movements.

Again when he sensed her approaching orgasm--her increased breathing, her racing heart, and her scent--he stopped moving. Her skin flushed before his eyes, and he licked his lips and could taste her there; she was in the air all around him, just as she was splayed out before him.

“Logan!” she was crying again, frustration evident in her voice.

He began again. Slow gentle movements with his fingers, two inside her now, giving her more friction, more to push against. His erection was almost painful, pressed against the zipper of his jeans. He released her breast and reached into his back pocket. It took him a moment to fish the condom packet out and raise it to his mouth. He quickly tore it open with his teeth and stepped back from her. She was close again. And it was time; he wanted to be buried deep inside her. He continued to caress her with his fingers, not stopping as he unzipped his fly and freed his erection, sliding the condom in place.

“Do you remember the first time I was inside you?” he asked gruffly.

“Yes.” She moved against his hand, seeking her release.

“Did it hurt?”

“Yes…and it felt good, too.” She was gasping, on the edge.

He removed his hand as she began to cry out, and thrust himself inside her just as she came. He wrapped his arms around her as her knees gave out. She was wonderfully tight and he held still as her walls contracted all around, massaging him and exciting him further.

“This will hurt, too,” he grumbled, before pushing her across the table again and stroking into her hard.

“Stop! It hurts…I can’t.” Her entire body stiffened.

He stopped moving and leaned forward, licking her ear quickly as he whispered, “No.”

He moved slowly at first, making his thrusts shallow, giving her time to adjust to his size and a new rhythm. She began to move back against him, bracing her hands on the table.

“How does it feel?” his voice rasped. “When you’re alone and you’d touch yourself, did you want it to be me?”

He could smell her blood, and it excited him even more, urging him to push deep and slow. She was moving against him perfectly now, as sweat coated their bodies.

“Do you still want me to stop, Marie?”

“No…”

“Tell me how it feels.” He wouldn’t last much longer, it was too much; the smell of her, the taste of her skin, finally being inside her. “Please tell me.”

“It aches,” she panted. “It was always you I wanted.”

Her words pushed him too far. His strokes became erratic as he started to come. He gripped the edge of the table when he lost control, and felt the rip of metal blades through his skin. The combination of pleasure and pain made him throw his head back and roar before he slumped forward and blacked out.