“… And don’t you even think about sleeping in here! You got nearly paralyzed this morning! You deserve a decent bed and good night sleep!” Yes ma’am.
“I didn’t do it so you could make up a convenient excuse for not sleeping with me!” Yes ma’am.
“You’ll freeze or something, and then there’s nobody for me to cuddle up with!” Yes ma’am… What?
“Am I some fucking Care Bear to you now?” Looks like I’m loosing my edge. I’m dangling her from the lapels of her cloak, holding her face-to-face with me, and what does she do? Kisses the tip of my nose.
“I like Baloo better. Care Bears are weird.” Is this some part of the Twilight Zone? Maybe some other dimension? Because I have no fucking clue what she’s talking about.
“It’s cold out here. Can we go inside?” She asks and nudges my knee with her foot.

I don’t understand how he can be so stubborn. It took a good part of an hour to persuade him to come in. Now he locked himself to bathroom, and won’t come out. What is he going to do? Sleep in a bathtub?
“Logan. Please. Come out. I promise I won’t touch you again. I can sleep on the couch.” This is ridiculous. We are both adults. Why can’t he behave accordingly? Oh… Is that what this is all about? Maybe we should clear some things up…
“What is your problem?”
“My problem? You’re way too fucking young to my bed!”
“I may be too young to do many things, but your bed isn’t one of those. I’m eighteen.” Door flies open, and I’m up against the wall. Logan’s hands tangling to my hair, mouth devouring mine, and something hard and hot grinding against my crotch.

Eighteen? Not much better, but at least I won’t end up in jail because of her. This is going to be so good. I have been living like a fucking monk. She won’t be able to walk straight after I’m through with her.
“Take this off…” She has absolutely too much clothes on. She pulls her cloak off. Still too much. I tug the hem of her shirt. I have a feeling I’m going to like what I see after we have gotten that pesky fabric out of the way…

Whoa! Aren’t we eager! In less than two minutes I’m completely naked. Which isn’t completely bad thing. Logan’s jean clad thigh holds me up against the wall, and friction to my lower parts… I’m starting to turn liquid. He’s sucking my nipples, and let me tell you, it’s better than imagination. Long, slow licks, sharp nips and his warm tongue… I’m nearly screaming already, and we haven’t even done anything yet!

I’m going to be bald soon if she doesn’t stop yanking my hair, but what the heck! Hair will grow back, and every yank means she’s going to moan some more, arch her back and push those perky breasts to my face. Her skin is little salty and sweaty from getting tossed around by Victor and sleeping, but there’s distinct taste and scent of vanilla and peppermint underneath. Somehow I think I’m going to love vanilla ice cream from now on. Maybe even little too much…

He stops and just stares at me with his gleaming eyes, fingers still rolling and pinching my nipples. I try to keep his gaze, but it’s hard to keep my eyes open. This feels just too good… He’s kissing me now. Just small, light pecks from my breasts up to my earlobe, and his other hand tangles back to my hair. Other starts slow descent lower, fingers trailing what feels like every inch of my skin. I’m usually very ticklish, but his touch doesn’t tickle. It burns. I move my hands to his shoulders. Bunched up muscles jump under my touch. I want him to take off his clothes, too. It’s not fair he can touch all he likes, but I can’t.

“Take this off…” She’s pulling my shirt. Good idea. I want to feel those hands on me. I’ll just lift her to bed first. Up against the wall looks fucking cool in the movies, and there’s nothing wrong with it when all you’re planning is a quickie, but I have something else in my mind.

Finally! The shirt is off, and I can see those gorgeous pecks and abs I was admiring our first night together. There’s not a mark on his tanned skin. Every muscle is lean and well defied. Coarse black hair covers his chest, and trails lower, disappearing under the waist of his jeans. I don’t have to imagine what’s under there. I have already seen it up, close and personal. Memory of it sends my insides nearly cramping from expectation. I have never been with a man before, but I certainly know what I want and need. Logan. Every girl should have her own Logan. Bodyguard, cook… Ohh… It’s quite impossible to think coherently, when he does that…

She tastes even better from down here. All wet and horny. I’m just going to taste a little, don’t want to… Hmm…?
“Rogue?”
“It’s Marie…” What?
“My real name’s Marie… Please, don’t stop!” She’s screaming already, wrapping her legs around my head. Nice. But there’s something I need to know.
“Have you done this before?” Say yes. Please? One simple word. Three letters. Starts with Y.
“No… Please, don’t stop. It feels so good…” Right. Don’t worry, darling. I won’t stop. I won’t stop even if you ask me to. Have to get her to relax. I don’t want to hurt her. I’m not the smallest possible choice to anybody. And I’m not even bragging. I know it from experience.

Holy shit! I think she broke my eardrums. Just a few licks and she blew apart. I’m just going to sit up and rub her tummy a little. She looks so beautiful. Shivering all over, skin pink and chest heaving. She’s so warm… Would you look at that? She has small freckles on her cheeks. She’s so pale I haven’t noticed them before.

“Could you just cuddle up with me for a while?” He must be going nuts already. He’s still hard, and leaking. I didn’t even know they did that. I would like to taste it.
“Just wait a sec. I’ll go and clean up a bit,” he chuckles. Clean up? Oh… His face.

Better. I don’t think she would have appreciated that cuddling so much when my face was all smeared up. Now I can just snuggle behind her and bury my face to her hair. Rub her breasts a bit with my palms. Rub her other parts with my other parts. Just a little nudge, tip in. She’s so hot it burns. And already clamping up.
“Just relax. I’m not going to…” Guess she got the wrong impression. She feels slick enough, but better take this real slow. Turn us over. Let her on top. Don’t want to suffocate her. I’m just going to rub her thighs now. Let her choose the pace. I’m pretty sure she’s ready.

This feels good. I’m sliding up and down his shaft, not taking it in, just rubbing against it. Logan seems to like it too. He stopped breathing, and his hands are squeezing my thighs harder.
“Take it easy, little one… We don’t have to hurry…” That’s so sweet, but I want him inside. I want him now. I’m not sure how to do this. He is big, and earlier just his finger felt huge…
“Could we… Could we turn over?”

She’s completely still. Her legs on my shoulders shiver a little. I’ll rub her with my fingers first. She’s too tense. Suddenly she slaps my hand away.
“Just do it already!” She squeezes with her legs and pulls me in, and fuck I must be hurting her but this feels so fucking good! Have to stop for a while… She’s so tight…

He just lies there, kissing me, and it starts to feel better. At first it hurt. I thought I was going to die, but now it doesn’t feel so bad anymore. I can feel him throbbing and pulsing. Stretching me. He’s all the way inside, whole body wrapped around me, warm and hard and soft and he looks so beautiful, really serious look on his face, but little smile tugging the corner of his mouth. There are tears on his eyes. Why?
“You are so fucking beautiful, Marie.”