I need to sleep. I really should pull over at the next motel. I really should. But I have this nasty feeling at the back of my neck. Like Victor was tickling me. I know it takes a while from even him to heal the damage I did, but I haven’t survived this long without a healthy dose of paranoia. Kid’s sleeping, head propped to my thigh. I’m tired, but she’s positively exhausted. Can’t blame her. But what the fuck did Vic want? He isn’t usually that persistent. Once I kick his ass, he has enough common sense to lay low for a while. God, I’m so fucking tired. I can’t even think straight.

Fuck this. Next motel. Room. Bed. Nice, soft bed. Something to eat. Feels like some critter is gnawing my stomach. Kid must be hungry, too. It has been nearly ten hours from the breakfast. Should probably call to Xavier. Or not. It can wait until morning. Right now food and sleep. Judging from the growling of her stomach in that specific order.

All right. Should wake her up. How somebody manages to look so darned cute while she’s drooling and snoring? And how the hell did she manage to get her hand in there? This is going to be awkward. No wonder it felt so nice and warm last couple of kilometers… Maybe if I just move a little… This is fucking priceless. She’s practically giving me a hand job. Christ. Let go already. That is starting to feel way too good. Not going to think about it anymore. Nope. I’m going to wake her before… Oh, God. If she doesn’t stop soon, I’ll be in trouble. What the fuck is she dreaming about? Is she even dreaming? I’m pretty sure opening a belt buckle is too complicated task for a sleepwalker. Or a sleepwanker in this case.

“Uh, kid?”
“Don’t. Don’t talk. Just let me do this.” Keep your mouth shut. Please. I have been planning to do this for the last five hours. If he starts talking I’m not sure if I can pull this through. I was so scared when he lay on the snow, not knowing if he was alive. I need to do this. Just as soon as I can open his fly…

“Stop. I don’t want you to do this.” There. Now I said it. I have stated my reluctance. If only rest of my body would agree with me, instead of her hands and mouth. I don’t even want to think about how she learned all those things she’s doing to me. I’m just going to lean back and enjoy the ride. This really wasn’t… My intention, but this feels absolutely too good. Her hand around my shaft, tongue sweeping long and slow licks all over me. Like she’s eating a fucking lollypop. I know I should be ashamed. I should make her stop, leave her with the next decent looking trucker and go my way, but… Ah…

“Rogue? You have to stop. I don’t want to make a mess…” He looks about ready to blow, head lolling against the window, eyes hooded and hands grasping hold from anything. I’m going to continue for a while. I know exactly when to finish.
“Please… Don’t stop.” Now, there’s my cue. I zip him back up to his pants and sit up, licking my lips. It doesn’t taste bad. Just different. Little salty.
“Oh, good God, kid… Do you have any idea what you just did?” What kind of a question is that? Does he think I’m stupid or what?
“I’m not absolutely sure. Either it was a Breathalyzer, or I just gave you a blowjob. And didn’t even finish it.”

I know I really should be worried. Worried about lots of things. I should be dragging her to the nearest social services office and dump her there. I still might do it. As soon as I can muster enough strength to stand up. Which won’t happen anytime soon. I might be able to crawl to our room if she books us one. My head is light and empty, but my crotch feels like somebody stuffed it with lead. Not completely unpleasant feeling.

“Go and get us a room,” I manage to stutter and shove my wallet to her. She may very well take it and leave me, but at the moment I don’t care. I try to remember how to breathe properly. It has been a while from the last time. Nearly a year. What? I have been busy. Sue me. A part from little expeditions Xavier sends me, I don’t have a life. Don’t have time for that. Either I’m on a mission, getting shot at and beaten to pulp, or I’m on a surveillance duty. I know. That’s not a valid excuse to harass a minor. There is no valid excuse for that kind of behavior. Should have asked her to book two rooms. Or I could sleep in here. I have slept here before. Seats are really not that hard once you crawl just to the right spot…