This is fucking priceless. I thought we talked this through with Logan when I released him from DR. Apparently scaring the shit out of me wasn’t enough. He just had to go after Marie too. She’s sitting on our couch, face laden with worry and guilt. Thank God Jean isn’t home. I don’t know how I could even begin to explain to her about what happened this morning.

“Are you absolutely sure you’re alright?” Well, what can I say, honey? Your beast of a man fucked me senseless after accusing me of lusting after you. All right? Well of course I’m all right!
“I am fine. We talked it through. It was quite apparent Logan wasn’t in command when it happened.”
“It didn’t come out like that when he told me about it.”
“I’m sure it didn’t. He’s a sucker for punishment. He needs it. Needs the pain to keep going. I thought he had gotten over it already, but looks like the cure he found was only temporarily.” And I really didn’t mean to say all that with such accusatory tone. It really isn’t her fault that she’s screwing the resident nut job.
“He was wound up long before you encountered that lycan. It only brought all the old shit back to surface. He will get over it, sooner or later.” The sooner the better. I don’t think this girl in front of me can take much more of his shit.
“My advice to you is, that you forget this whole incident. It happened, and got dealt with immediately.” No need to tell her exactly how it got dealt with. No need to go in to details.

“Lets just get this over with.” I wasn’t sure what made me step back in. What made me confront the beast. Curiosity, perhaps?
“Scott, get the fuck away from me!” Logan barked, hands clutching wrecked car, part of the scenario, almost desperately.
“No. You’re falling a part. You need to get that thing inside of you under wraps again. We can’t lock you away for good. Think about Marie. Think about what it would do to her. To know you’re alive, but contained to a windowless cell.”
“Do you have any idea what I’m going to do if you don’t leave now?”
“I have seen my fare share of Animal Planet. You force me in to submission. One way or the other.” Logan’s whole body was glistening from sweat. That strange golden gaze lurked just under the surface.
“I don’t want to hurt you. You’re not on top of my Christmas card list, but that’s no reason to beat you up.”
“Beat me up? Is that what you’re really going to do?”
“No. Want to back out?” Final warning. I was tempted to say yes. Instead of yes I heard my own voice croak loud and clear no.

“Have you done this before?” Logan’s fingers inside of me, rubbing and stretching. At first it felt less pleasant, but soon I was pushing against his hand, to get more out of this invasion.
“No… God…” I wasn’t sure what Logan was doing, but every little poke and push sent small jolts of energy straight to my crotch. Hood of the car was cold and scratchy under my cheek, Logan’s other hand pressing me down unrelenting.
“Jerk off.”
“What?” I wasn’t sure I had heard right.
“Jerk off. We don’t have any kind of lube, and I’m not sure as hell going to leave and get it.” With Logan’s long fingers rubbing my prostate it didn’t take long before I came, back arching and buttocks clenching. It felt so different compared to all those times with Jean. Aftershock produced another generous dollop of cum when Logan suddenly pulled his fingers out from me.
“Try to get as much inside as you can.” Under normal circumstances I would have been mortified. Here I was, bent over in front of another man, smearing my anus with my own come, but now it only excited me. And when Logan took my still slick hand and guided it to his throbbing shaft, it felt only natural to grab it and give it few gentle strokes.

Act itself was less pleasant. Logan was about as careful and delicate as a rhino in a porcelain shop. Quick intrusion, few swift strokes, hard grip from my shoulders, and bite mark to my left shoulder blade.
“Better now?” We asked in unison when Logan was pulling out from me. We both nodded. We shared a shower; Logan apologized for the biting. Then he left, in search of Marie, and I had a nagging feeling that apology had been less than halfhearted. Logan had meant to mark me. He had apologized out of politeness.

How the hell did you tell something like that to a woman who was carrying a child to that other man? There really is no way to share that kind of experience with her, so she just has to take my word that everything is okay now. Because it really is.