When I wake up. Logan’s gone. Pillow next to mine I still warm. He must have just left. I feel like million bucks. Things he did to me last night… I’m pretty sure over half of them were flat out illegal, and rest just impossible. On the bed, on the floor next to it, in a bathroom against the wall. That was the last time. He already had promised he would leave me alone, but we had to clean up a bit before we could go to sleep. I hate the idea of waking all sticky and yucky. I was under the shower when his hands came around me and he picked me up, pushing me against the wall. Somehow he managed to jostle his hands under my knees. I was against cold tiles on my hands and knees. Every orifice stretched up. I expected him to plunge in me. He didn’t disappoint me. He fucked me for a while, then stopped and pulled out. I could feel his cock poking my anus, all slick and wet from my juices. It was much slower than earlier times. He really took his time, making sure it felt good for me too. Probably whole mansion heard how good it felt.

I can breathe properly first time in days. It’s still there, howling and snarling, rattling the chains, but I don’t have to think about it. When it gets too much, all I have to do is just to remember Marie. The way she marked me. Of course there’s no physical evidence, it healed over immediately after she let go, but what she did had strong mental impact. It’s like there’s a cage surrounding that lycan now.
“You finally got your rocks off then.” Huh? Scott crouches next to me, eyeing the damage his precious scenario has taken.
“You didn’t wreck whole DR like you have done every fucking night after she woke up.” No. Not the whole room. But I bet he will have a fit when he sees what I did to his look-alike. I just had to do it. I want to feel bad about it, but it’s kind of hard when even the lycan is applauding and congratulating me for a job well done.
“Logan? Is there something I should know? About your sexual preferences?”
“Why do you ask?” He points and I lift my head to see what he means. I wonder which is more disturbing. That giant pole I impaled his limp body to keep it upright, or that huge dildo rammed through his skull?

“Consider that a payback. Don’t even think I haven’t smelt how you feel about Marie.” Busted. Crap.
“Look… I have no intentions…” I start but he lifts his hand, interrupting me.
“I know that. You’re so wrapped up with Jean you don’t even have the time to act upon your impulses. That part is reserved to me. But consider yourself warned. There will be no further warnings.” Muscles on his left forearm twitch, and I half expect razor sharp metal tear it’s way out. Instead he offers his hand to me.
“Help me up. I think I sprained something when I fell from the roof.” I pull him up. His right shoulder sags, but before my eyes it knits back to it’s rightful place. I can hear small crackling when tendons pull the bone back to the socket. He grimaces and his breath hitches slightly. But there’s no pain in his eyes when he grunts and rolls his neck. And suddenly I’m standing far too close to him.

I had some issues before, but after that lycan get in to me, it feels like it has enhanced the old ones, and brought a bunch of completely new ones in to mix. Right now it’s stretching the boundaries of its prison, leaning closer to my conscious mind. Body hot and poised. Signal is clear. Scott is another alpha. A challenger. And he is interested about Marie.

I back off slowly from him. His breathing is labored, and he’s clenching and unclenching his fists, eyes locked to mine. I can’t turn my gaze. If I do it, he will bounce. I don’t know which one is more sickening. Pale hunger shining through, or golden tint mixing rapidly with hazel in his eyes.
“Don’t fucking move…” He growls. Forces his gaze to the floor.
“Stop moving, Scott. Now.” I can’t make my body to obey. Sight of him, half naked, every muscle coiled, just a hint of his claws stretching the skin between his knuckles makes me turn around and run towards the door. Furious growl echoes from behind me, and I can see without looking Logan bolting after me, claws extended, feral gleam in his eyes. He crashes against me and we stumble against the door. His weight forces the air out of my lungs. Surprisingly warm metal grazes my throat slightly, and I can feel small trickle of blood escaping when it parts the skin.
“I told you not to move…” His breath comes out warm puffs, making the small hairs on my skin prickle. In a perverse way this reminds me of lover’s caress, but there’s nothing loving with the way he suddenly grasps my bicep and yanks me around. Claws go back in, and his fist pushes against the underside of my jaw, forcing my head upwards, baring my throat to his scrutiny. Pupils like pinpricks, nearly drowning to gold. His gaze flickers between the cut he made, and the door behind me. He shivers. Next thing I know he’s throwing me out.
“Lock me in!”

Christ. I wanted to fuck him. I wanted to fuck Scott. And I’m not completely sure from who that urge came. From lycan, or from… Me? I’m no fit for human company yet. Not by a long shot. What kind of a fucking animal I am? I can hear lycan sniggering. Good tug from the leash sends it crashing against the bars. It yelps. Couple teeth broken. It licks the blood flowing from a cut lip and grabs it’s genitalia, giving it a good rub. Fucking sex and blood. That’s all it understands. It needs company of its kind, someone to teach the way of the pack.