I’m hallucinating. That is the only explanation. Logan isn’t really here, sitting next to me on this bed. This is just some very realistic dream. As soon as I wake up, he’s gone again. Because he left over a week ago. He really isn’t sitting there with just grey sweatpants on, skin glistening from sweat. No. He’s hundreds of miles from here, in some dingy bar, wearing his faded jeans, beating up people and picking up random women. He really isn’t devouring me with his eyes, because he isn’t here.
“I know you need time to recover, but I can’t wait any longer. I need you.” It isn’t a dream?
“Is it really you?” I’m almost afraid to ask. He leans closer and brushes a soft kiss to my forehead.
“I know I should give you some more time. I don’t want to hurt you. I tried to stay away, but I could smell your scent when I was on my way to the kitchen, and I just had to see you.”

She looks so tired and confused. I can see from her face she has lost weight, and that’s not a good sign. I pull off the quilt covering her. I have to see her. I have to touch her. It has been too long. Too many cold nights alone. Lycan growls and yanks the chain. Now I’m prepared and yank back. I can hear satisfying whimper when it stumbles. That whine goes straight to the pit of my stomach, fueling the fire already burning there. It’s quite a rush to be in full control over my body once again.

His eyes flash briefly golden, and he shivers slightly. His other hand peels away the blanket covering me. I can see his throat muscles working when his eyes scan over me. It really is him. I can smell tobacco, leather and slight hint of hot metal. His hot breath tickles my ear when he leans even closer. His tongue sweeps slow lick over my jugular, and he inhales deeply.

Her scent is slightly different now. Must be all those hormones working. It’s even more alluring now than it was before. I can more feel than hear lycan clawing its way back up. I’m getting ready for the inevitable tug-of-war, when I hear an angry snarl. Something vicious and untamed leaps from the shadows, jaws’ locking tightly around lycan’s throat, and it goes down again.

He’s solid and warm under my palms. I slide my hands over his chest, to his sides. I can feel his heart pounding against his ribcage, strong and steady. I feel like crying. I feel like laughing. I feel.

“Can I?” She’s wearing some sort of long nightgown. I hate to see her all covered up, and I’m tugging it off from her before she has time to answer, but she isn’t refusing. She’s helping me to get rid of that hideous scrap of fabric. When it’s out of the way, I can see the perfection. Soft glow on her skin, breasts getting already little fuller, her body little more curvy. I’m almost afraid to touch her. I want to lick and suck, to taste every inch of her, to get to know her again. I want to map out her body with my fingers, to learn every detail and nuance again.

I crawl on top of him and nuzzle my face against his chest. It feels so good after being alone so long. His hands tangle to my hair and he pulls me closer to his face. For a moment he just looks me in the eyes, then takes my lips to a kiss. It makes my insides quiver and melt. His lips are so soft, and yet hard and demanding at the same time. He tastes of pure lust. I can feel his cock throbbing between our bodies, still encased to grey fabric of his pants. He has absolutely too many clothes on. I break our kiss long enough to take them off from him. His gaze darkens when I kneel in front of him to get the pants off from around his legs. We are almost mimicking our stance from that motel few weeks ago. Now there’s no Victor to stop us.
“Get up.” His voice is hoarse. Golden gleam in his eyes, and he’s trembling all over.

I might be enjoying this little too much. I strengthen the hold from the leash. Lycan is whispering now. Whispering about pack. About females. About my mate on her hands and knees in front of me. How good it will be once I let go. I close those whispers away from my mind. She’s standing in front of me, between my knees. Breasts just few inches from me. I lean my face between them, rub them with my palms, and she lets out familiar sounding gasp. When I look up, her head is thrown backwards and her hands grasp my head, pulling me even closer. I turn my head and suck in her other nipple, and she moans. I can feel the warm flare go up and down her whole body. Finally it settles to the juncture of her thighs. I know what I will find from there, but I’m not going to hurry. Right now I’m going to enjoy every little twitch and moan I can rouse from her, and the idea of how it makes the lycan squirm. Squirm like I have been squirming for this whole time that I have spent apart with her.

He’s licking and sucking my breasts, and it feels heavenly. They have felt so tight and hot, but his touch is soothing, taking off the edge, and turning that feeling from nuisance to pleasure. Every caress feels like a gentle stroke to my core, and I’m pretty sure I will be soon standing in a giant puddle. I can already feel first hint of moisture between my thighs. I know he can smell it, as I can smell his need for me. His other hand delves between my thighs, rubbing and spreading me gently. That dark, golden gaze returns to his face again when he brings that hand to his lips, and licks every digit clean, eyes fixed to my own.

I lean to bed on my back and pull her on top of me. Her soft skin rubbing against mine, hands grasping support from my shoulders, hot and wet crevice sliding over my flesh, it’s almost too much. I grasp a hold from the sheets. I don’t want to bruise her. Lycan is howling now, renewing the struggle. My feral companion can’t hold it back much longer. Suddenly Marie’s blunt teeth scrape over my neck, latching just above my collarbone. Sharp enough to leave a mark. At the same time she lifts her hips and impales herself to me. I belong to her. Not to some hairy mutt, lurking in the shadows of my mind. Just for her. She yanks my leash, and I’m ready to roll over and play dead.