“How do you feel?”
“Like a fucking train wreck. Did it work?” I can feel something restless, pacing just out of reach somewhere behind me. Chains are digging in to my skin. Angry snarl and huff. Sudden lurch. Something tightening. I can’t fucking breathe!
“I got her out. Lycan is under wraps. It might take some time to get used to it, but give it couple of weeks.” Right. It’s not like our dear Professor has to endure this.
“Are you sure it’s contained?”
“Yes. I’m sure.” There’s no hesitation in his voice.
“What the fuck are you waiting, then? Let me out of here! I have to see her! I have to see her now!” These fucking chains are so heavy I can barely get on my knees. And I saw the tapes they took from me earlier when I was a little feral. Dear God. How the hell was I able to walk around with these back then?

Soft patting noises behind me. Claws scratching concrete. Tug and yank, and I’m back on the floor, throat constricting, every cell in my body screaming for oxygen. I can hear door opening. Scott. I want to claw his eyes out. Maybe take a bite out of him. That urge passes soon. I can smell Marie on him. My Marie. Her scent is all over Scott.
“Want to tell me what the fuck have you been doing with her?” I choke out while he opens the locks to my chains.
“Huh?” Scott looks puzzled.
“Marie… Why the fuck do you smell like her?” Tightness around my throat loosens a bit.
“We figured you might be somewhat… Unstable at first. I noticed earlier that her presence had a calming effect on you. We put Scott’s clothes next to her last night, to get her scent on them.” Professor explains as his wheelchair whirrs to my cell. Okay. I can live with that. No need to gut Scott. I can hear faint snickering in my head. Voice telling me to do it anyway.

“You put it on a leash, but forgot the muzzle.” Professor looks guilty.
“Yes. I had to leave some leverage for it. It’s you who’s holding the leash. Should you forgot it… We don’t want a repeat performance of Were-Wolvie, as some students so fondly call this episode.”
“I need some clothes.” Can’t go running around naked. After all, she’s still in my room. In my bed. Wide-awake. And most likely too weak and withered to endure my enthusiasm. Shit.
“Scott? Could you go and see if she’s alright?” And now they are both looking me like I suddenly grew a second head. Both pair of eyes fixed to mine.
“Look lower.” Scott is the first one to catch my meaning, as his gaze travels over my body, stopping at my crotch.
“Oh…”
“Yeah. I don’t think she’s quite ready yet.” And now Chuck surprises me completely. He actually leans a little closer, deep frown on his face.
“Maybe it could be possible after very thorough physical therapy. Though you did get her pregnant, but I’m unable to comprehend how that monster is compatible with that little nymph…”

I haven’t seen Logan in two days, and I have to say I feel kind of neglected. Scott told me everything he did when I was unconscious. How he spent all his time taking care of me. Don’t get me wrong, I think it was much more anybody could expect. I’m still little woozy and wobbly, but I can already walk on my own, and that is probably because of Logan’s dedication. He spent literally hours massaging and moving me, keeping up my motoric functions. But I have been awake for two whole days, and I haven’t seen a glimpse from him! Scott, Professor, everybody keeps telling me he’s here, and that everything is all right, but I find it quite hard to believe. What if he decided this all was too much too soon? And everybody is just trying to hide the fact that he actually high-tailed out of here as soon as he got rid of me in his head? Am I being paranoid?

I miss him. And I kind of miss being inside of him. In a way those weeks were most horrifying, and in turn most interesting experience in my life so far. There was lycan, wolverine and I. After it got over the fact that I smelt like a mortal enemy that wolverine was actually quite comforting companion. It let me sleep next to it when I got cold. It guided me. Gave me a grand tour in Logan’s mind. It seemed to know it’s way round there. In a way it felt like Logan was with me the whole time. And now he isn’t. He’s vanished to thin air. And I don’t know what to think about it.