It wasn’t what I expected. I wasn’t prepared to what happened. And that is something I regret for the rest of my life. At this moment there’s a young woman lying in the med lab, restrained and sedated. And for that the blame lands solely on me.

When they came to me, she was so sure of herself, so sure of her power. And I believed her. I had no reason to doubt. Had I known more of the psyche of a lycan, I probably would have figured out another way to bring Logan back to us from where he had retreated.

We observed from the monitors when she entered to his cell. At first Logan seemed to be surprised. Surprised enough not to attack her. She got close enough to touch him. Logan went down as expected. She held on, trying to give me more time. I was about to enter his mind, when she suddenly jerked and started to scream, hands still clasped tightly over his face. Scott entered the cell and pulled her away from Logan. She kept kicking and screaming until Jean arrived and sedated her.

Unexpected scene greeted me when I finally scanned Logan’s mind. I was standing in the middle of a small greasy diner. She was there, crouched over huge wolf, strangling it. Logan was nowhere in sight, but there was another animal, a wolverine with her, jaws locked tightly around hind paw of that wolf. Both wolverine and wolf seemed to be exhausted. Wolf flickered every now and then to another form. It looked like it tried to turn to a human.

When wolverine detected my presence it let go of the wolf and attacked me, forced me out. Now all we can do is wait, and hope for the best.

I don’t know what happened when I touched him. Suddenly I felt a pull, and next thing I knew I was back in that diner where we met Vic. Logan laid on the floor.
“Marie?” He reached with his hand. I took it, and suddenly horrible howl echoed from him. He started to turn in to a wolf. Window next to us shattered, and just as the wolf tried to bite me something brown, almost black separated us. A wolverine. It fought with the wolf, and got it pinned down, but it looked like it was fighting a loosing battle. Wolf was struggling to get free, and I could see wolverine wasn’t able to hold it much longer. So I did what I could to help it. To help Logan. I felt like I had to pull the wolf away from him somehow.

Now lycan is inside of me, screaming and howling. I’m inside of Logan. I’m not screaming or howling, but I probably will start soon if he doesn’t show up soon. After I pulled lycan away from him, diner disappeared. We are in the middle of an endless looking field. It’s cold out here. I don’t know what happened to Logan. I can’t see him anymore. Wolverine is here, but every time I try to pet it, it growls. It’s fur looks so soft. I would like to cuddle next to it, wrap it around me like a living fur coat, but I think it would have some serious issues about it. I think it can smell the lycan in me.

I have to admit Professor’s plan worked out. At least Logan is unconscious now. As a matter of fact, he seems to be in a coma. Rogue is not much better. I should have stopped this. I should have. I don’t have the slightest idea of what happened. Nor does Professor. His best guess is, that lycan somehow pulled Rogue in to Logan’s mind, and now she’s trapped. Trapped with two vicious animals.