“Logan! How nice to hear from you!” I cringe. Xavier. Always so polite.
“We have a problem. I need Scott to pick us up ASAP. Trace my cell.” And now to more important issues. I put away my cell. She’s already waiting for me. I can smell she’s still wet, and more than ready to continue from where we stopped earlier. She lays on our bed, completely naked. Legs spread, thighs smeared with our juices. I crawl there and start licking her clean. She squirms and whimpers. I grasp her hips and hold her steady. I don’t want to miss any spot. It takes at least couple of hours before Scott arrives. We have time. I’m going to do this nice and slow. This might be our last time together. First her left, then right thigh. Long and slow licks. She tastes so good. I want to rub her scent all over me. I need to memorize it. I need to memorize every single detail about her when I still can. When I’m still able to do it.

Oh… This feels just too good. Logan’s hands grasping my hips. His tongue traveling on my skin, leaving scorching path on its wake. He’s burning up, and so am I. I can’t even see clearly. I try to grasp his hair and pull him closer, but he growls softly and nips my inner thigh. A warning? Instead of him I grab a hold from the sheets. I have to. Otherwise I might explode or float away. His hot breath is getting closer to my curls. It’s so good it hurts.

Scent of her arousal grows the closer I get to her core. I part her lips with my fingers. She’s so beautiful. Little darker shade of pink, soft and inviting. I place a kiss there, and she gasps. Few more with a lick and she moans out loud. I’m burning so hot she feels almost cold, but when I slide one finger inside of her, I find warmth that matches mine. Her insides grasp my finger almost desperately when I start to lick and suck her pearl. I put my other hand to her stomach to keep her still.

I’m going to fall apart soon. I can’t even breathe properly. We have done this before, but never before has he been this thorough and gentle. Every little lick and nip twists my insides to a tighter knot.

I crawl little higher and rub my face to her stomach. Her skin is so soft. Scent of vanilla and peppermint so strong now I’m nearly suffocating. There’s a small birthmark just below her navel. Tiny discolored dot. I rub my nose on it. Small muscles inside of her are quivering from the strain. I look up. She’s arched her back, breasts high up in the air, head thrown back, thin sheen of perspiration covering her creamy skin. I’m going to remember what she looks like right now. I’m going to remember it for the rest of my life.

I want to touch him, but every time I try he growls. He crawls on top of me, nuzzling his face and his whole body against mine, and he’s crying. Not a sound comes out from his mouth, but silent tears are rolling down his cheeks.

Her nipples. Two rosy peaks. For our child when time comes. For me and her now. I lick the other, and give other a gentle nip. She rewards me with yet another gasp and a moan. I suck the other tight bud to my mouth and roll it with my tongue. She tastes different from here. Her skin is little salty, but her nipples are sweeter. I’m going to remember it.

Face to face with him. His eyes are soft and moist, his lips hard and hot when he devours my mouth with his own. I can taste us both in that kiss. He’s licking and nipping my lips, sliding his tongue in to my mouth, and now I can hear slight gasps, small hitches in his breath when he cries. I comb my fingers through his wild hair, and finally he lets me touch him.

“Open your eyes.” I don’t want to talk, but I want to see her eyes when I sunk in to her. Those beautiful brown orbs. Her heat envelopes me, and her eyes keep me anchored to here. This is now. This is us. This is the moment I will remember.