Days blended together. Every morning Mechanic came escorted by Guards. Took a blood sample from Marie, and gave shots to Wolverine. Wolverine. She hadn’t seen Logan after Wolverine had taken over. Mornings she spent on her knees, Wolverine filling her with his seed, afternoons she avoided him, staying at the opposite side of their tiny cell. When night came, she lay to sleep alone. When she woke up, Wolverine was usually sleeping beside her, covering her body partially with his. Then Mech came with the Guards and cycle started again. Wolverine had stopped fighting altogether and stood still while Mechanic pumped hormones in to him. Then, one morning, everything changed.

“Positive. Take it.” Those three words changed everything. She was whisked away sooner than Wolverine had time to react. Guards were dragging her along the corridor, and she could hear his furious growls echoing from behind.

Dimly lit breeding cell she had been living changed to more comfortable cell in an other part of the compound. A bed in one corner. Toilet seat in the other. Soft rugs covered the cold floor. She had seen other cells furnished in same fashion when Guards had brought her to her new ‘home’.
“You’ll be staying here until you deliver. After, if you’re still alive, we’ll see if Wolverine is again interested in you,” Mechanic explained to her before injecting greenish liquid to her thigh and leaving.

She didn’t know what to think anymore. She was pregnant, that much she had understood. And they were going to sit and wait until she gave birth, and then they were going to take the baby, and throw her back to Wolverine. To see if they could have another baby. Suddenly she felt sick. Sick and scared.

They had taken her away. She belonged to him, and they had taken her away. They had no right to do such thing. He had fought for her. Killed for her. And now they thought they could take her and he would just sit back and let it happen? They were in for a nasty surprise. He had started to behave only because his brawls with the Guards seemed to agitate her. Now that she wasn’t here, he could let loose and show them what he thought about people who messed with something that belonged to him.

He spent cold and lonely night cooped up to a corner she used to sleep when she was with him. Her scent had rubbed on the concrete floor. It was faint, but it was better than nothing. He pressed his face against the spot she had used to lay and breathed in deeply, inhaling vanilla, peppermint and musk.

He had lain on the corner that day and a night. New morning came. Five Guards entered to his cell, shackled him after a short struggle and dragged him with them to another part of the compound. It was a big room, filled with computers, glass cabinets and machines hovering above metal gurneys. Each and every one of those gurneys was equipped with restraints. They lifted him on a gurney and strapped him down. Mechanic attached an IV to his jugular, paying seemingly no attention to curses and threats he was shouting. He could already feel artificial hormones creeping inside of him, starting a fire that could be put out only one way. When machine above him started whirring and moved lower on his body, extending a hose towards his crotch he started to scream.

After few hours Logan wasn’t screaming anymore. When machine retreated and Guards removed restraints from his wrists and ankles he could only curl on his side, whimpering and trembling when painful cramps rode through his body. Wolverine was gone, as if it had been sucked out of him along his semen.
“Put it to a cell number 15,” Mechanic said. Guards yanked him up from his arms.
“We’ll continue tomorrow. Looks like we have to increase the hormone dosage…”

Cell number 15 was moderately better than breeding cell he had been in earlier. He had a bed now. Guards had thrown him on it and left. Last thing he remembered before waking to a horrible, twisting and wrenching feeling was Marie. He had been with her. He had raped her. And he had a feeling it hadn’t been the only time. Her scent was still on him. He had spent enough time with her to get it imprinted on him.

His stomach was hurting. Cock and balls were throbbing, but at the same time they felt strangely numb. Tiny wound on his neck that IV needle had made was still bleeding sluggishly. He tried to sit up but he had no strength left to do that. Bitter taste of metal in his mouth, itching and burning sensation inside of him. His mutation was as good as gone, sucked out of him to the bowels of that machine. It would come back soon enough, but he had heard the Mechanic. They were going to drain him again tomorrow.

“No. Not anymore…” He turned on his side and lifted a trembling hand, pressing his knuckles against the wall. Claws extended and got stuck to the concrete. Blood was flowing eagerly from the wounds they had made. Claws would keep the wounds open, and now that they were stuck, they wouldn’t slide back in when he lost his consciousness. At his current condition it wouldn’t take long to bleed to death, and this time his mutation wouldn’t interfere.
“I’m sorry, kid…”

Something had stirred inside of her when she first heard the screams echoing from further down the corridor. She had felt a cold spark in her head. A blue spark, like icy electricity. When Guards had dragged a mutilated body of an other breeder past her cell, that spark had started to grow. Now she felt like she was drowning to blue, electric ice. It distorted her field of vision, making everything dim and blue around her. Dark blue dust was seeping out from the pores of her skin.

Explosions wracked the compound around him, causing the walls crack and crumble. Claws slid free from their concrete sheath, and retreated back inside of his hands. He didn’t have enough strength left to push them back out. He didn’t have any strength left. He could only lay on the bed and watch when first thin layer of dust, then thicker layer of rubble and debris covered him from head to toe, burying him alive.

Breeding center lay in ruins. Lonely figure, clad only to her hands and mysterious looking blue dust that shimmered still around her rose from destruction. Nobody was alive to stop her when she limped away.