Sudden movement and growl woke her up. Wolverine’s weight disappeared from her back and she was able to crawl to a corner. A man wearing a white lab coat entered the cell, followed by three Guards.
“Calm down, Wolverine. I’ll just check her up…” Man was inching towards her, his back against the wall. Wolverine looked torn, stepping hesitantly between them, shielding her, but trying to stay out of the man’s way.
“I’ll just need a drop of her blood. We’re going to see if you’re going to become a proud papa…” Man said, kneeling next to Marie, keeping his eyes trained on now snarling Wolverine. She tried to curl as small as possible. She felt a needle prick her thigh, then man was retreating, eyes fixed to a small pen-like device on his hand.
“Not yet. Okay, Wolverine. You know the drill…” Man sighed, pulling five syringes from the pocket of his lab coat. Claws erupted from Wolverine’s hands, but his struggle was futile. Guards got him pinned.

“Don’t! Let me go! Let me go! I’ll do what you want! Let me go!” She peeked through her fingers. It wasn’t Wolverine anymore. Logan’s brown eyes locked with hers when man wearing the lab coat jabbed needle after needle to his arm.
“I’m so fucking sorry, kid…” Yellow tint started to creep in his eyes, blending with brown. Guards and the man in a lab coat left, locking the cell door.

“Don’t fight me. Just… Fuck… I’m sorry. I’m sorry…” Even when he was apologizing he started to crawl towards her on his hands and knees, huge erection jutting between his thighs.
“Logan?” She pushed against the wall, standing up slowly.
“Don’t fight me. Please. I don’t want to hurt you. I’m sorry, kid…”
“Logan, you don’t have to do this…”
“I’m sorry…” His hands latched to her knees and he yanked sharply, bringing her on the floor on her back.
“Logan, please!” She closed her eyes and prepared for the inevitable.
“I’ll try to be careful…”

She didn’t know which one was more awful; Logan’s constant pleas of forgiveness or the fact that her body started to respond to his clumsy caresses. When his finger slid in to her, her core gripped it, and when he added second finger her hips started undulating seemingly on their own volition.
“That’s it… Just pretend it’s me… It’ll be easier…” Logan muttered pulling her under his heavy frame and then he was gone. Yellow eyes of a beast stared at her, filled with lust and need to possess. Fingers retreated, making her whimper. Wolverine turned her roughly on her knees and entered to her with one, swift thrust from behind.

Female was more accommodating this time. He could even smell a faint trace of arousal lingering in her own unique scent. Good. She finally accepted him. Her pussy was still tight and barely moist, but she was getting more slippery every moment. He let out appreciative rumble and licked the back of her neck. She arched her back and bucked against him, letting out a small moan. Then she did something very confusing, but he wasn’t going to protest. She took his hand and guided it to her front side, between her thighs, to the place where they were joined. She showed him how to rub from there, and when she took her hand away, he continued stroking. It seemed to please her. Couldn’t hurt to keep her happy, even if it wasn’t completely necessary.

Familiar tightening told him he was going to come soon. Something was happening for the female and it drew his attention momentarily away from his own approaching release. She was grinding against him in earnest now, nearly screaming, and her tight and slick sheath was constricting around him. It felt rather nice. Her hand grasped his and drew his fingers away from between her legs. She clutched his palm, nails digging in to his skin and drawing blood. It hurt a bit, but that hurt combined with the scent of blood and sudden explosion of her arousal made him thrust deep inside of her and grasp her hips to keep her steady, because he was coming. Coming so hard he was sure he had to be hurting her, but she didn’t seem to mind. On the contrary, she was letting out small mewling sounds and kept gyrating her hips, grinding her buttocks against him.

He maneuvered them carefully on the floor on their sides, keeping his cock still inside of her. It was important to make sure that his seed got to where it was supposed to go. She was still shivering and panting. Her skin was sweaty and flushed, and he could feel her heart pounding against her ribs. He nuzzled her neck with his lips, wanting to bite. Just a small nibble, teeth just grazing slightly, to tell her she was his. To assure her she belonged to him, because for some reason he could smell tears and regret on her now.

“Logan’s not here, but I’ll take care of you. You’re mine. Nobody can mess with you,” Wolverine spoke suddenly, words vibrating through his chest, against her back. He pulled away from her carefully. She could feel he was erect again. She expected him to lift her on her knees again, but instead he turned her gently around, face to face with him.
“What do I call you? I remember a name… Logan has a name for you…”
“Rogue,” she whispered trembling. She didn’t want to hear her real name from those lips. She didn’t want to see those eyes on Logan’s face. She closed her eyes. Soft growl made her open them again.
“This isn’t what you want, but you better get used to this.”